A rogue IDS Agent who has created his own group for as of yet mysterious reasons. Seems to have access to a large amount of information and has a particular love of plots, but his current motives are unclear.
- Curtains Match the Windows: Eyes are the same purple as her hair.
- Full-Contact Magic: The contribution of her magic is that she punches things really hard rather than cast any particular spells so far.
- Magic Skirt: Apparently in effect considering that she did a flip in a skirt.
- Ms. Fanservice: Not so much in the comic itself (though still present) but features heavily in the bonus artwork and ads.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: So far in both her hair styles she sports this, and her behavior is pretty far into the tom boy category, with her main so far being getting into fights.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has purple hair - this seems likely on account of being a designer child.
Mium Efiate/MYM F8
A strange, if quiet and polite boy that tends to be found near Peter. Has a rather strange set of abilities.
- Counter Spell: So far this has been his contribution to several fights - particular seems fond of generally doing a No-Sell on what would otherwise be large and presumable destructive magic attacks.
- Curtains Match the Windows: Both his eyes and hair are blue, though a less straight example than others in the comic as they are different shades.
- Healing Factor: When something does manage to damage Mium, is capable of regeneration. The extent of this hasn't necessarily been shown, but he apparently survived (at least partially) losing a hand and being shot in the head without long term damage.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Mium most of the time can pass as a human. Though he acts strangely at times, he frequently looks bored and assigns people strange nicknames, and other decidedly not AI like things
- Sliding Scale of Robot Intelligence: Falls on a three for the most part, though he does appear to at very least have some fairly serious multitasking abilities.
- Implied that he is can jump up this scale if given more processing power, but is intentionally kept limited to prevent problems. May be the cause of the more humanlike behavior of Ridiculously Human Robot
- Super Toughness: Jumped off a building - the concrete broke instead of him. Also may have stopped a bullet with his bare hand.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has light blue hair.
Peter's former partner in the IDS. Apparently his former girlfriend too. Takes his desertion rather personally, but still acknowledges that he was and likely still is very good at his job, and is more interested in getting him back in line than enacting personal vengeance.
- Dragon Rider: While not her only magic, by far her most used magic is to summon an ethereal dragon she can interact with and frequently uses as a method of transportation. Despite it not being a real dragon, she seems to treat it like it's real and it has some degree of artificial intelligence.
- Instant Runes: As a mage, every time she casts a spell these show up around her and/or where she is casting the spell.
The head of the Magical Security Branch - seems to take the IDS's de facto authority over his adopted nation personally. Has a strong sense of duty toward his job, but tends to favor action over politics and plotting.
- An Ice Person: The primary application of his power is this, included turning people into human the obligatory Human Popsicles.
- Peek-a-Bangs: So far Tyler's right eye has always been covered by his hair. Turns out to be The Un Reveal as it's just a normal eye behind an odd hairstyle.
The F-10 Prototype, created by Doctor Mir after Doctor Martin disappeared, she is marked different than her predecessors. Debatable more successful, but that really depends on how you ask. For example, her 'big brother' Mium is not impressed.
- Magnetic Weapons: While main attack is usually called a 'Magical Railgun' this is actually averted, as she just uses magic to directly accelerate an object to hyper sonic speeds. Still is almost always a One-Hit Kill. Unless the target is her brother with his No-Sell power.
- Really 700 Years Old: Averted. She's an Artificial Human that looks like a young girl, and is pretty much just a young girl. Based on her brother, it is likely she will grow up an accelerated rate before likely stopping aging. If she can figure out her Healing Factor.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Sees her brother's entry here and laughs. She is vastly more human, something that her brother repeatedly gives her grief for. For example, she dispises the bland nutritious food he gives her, preferring cake.
- Sweet Tooth: Despite being for all intents and purposes a Artificial Human, finding and eating Ice Cream or Cake seems to be primary goal in life sometimes.