Voiced by: Aina Suzuki
The main character of the series. A lamia that Yurine accidentally summoned while dabbling in occult magic. However since Yurine doesn't know how to send her back, Jashin tries to kill her to break the spell to repeated failure. When not doing that, she mills around the apartment and does chores while Yurine's away.
- Achievements in Ignorance: Activated a time travel spell completely by accident while cooking curry.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: She begrudgingly admits that she likes being around Yurine...despite her murder attempts. She also cares for her friends despite her attempts at denying it.
- Balloon Belly: Gained one from drinking over a hundred glasses of strawberry juice.
- Berserk Button: Don't waste food in front of her, or she will aggressively punch you, hammer you with a big stone, and throw you into the sea.
- Big Eater: Often seen eating a lot. She even brags once about being a "bottomless pit" when it comes to eating food.
- Bloody Hilarious: Despite her punishments being rather messy and gory, they're always Played for Laughs
- Boomerang Bigot: Despises angels because of how they believe that they're superior to demons, yet Jashin herself bullies demons she believes are below her in ranking.
- The Bully: What she is at her worst for the most part. Exemplified most with Kori and Pekola.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: She doesn't recognize Poporon and can't recall throwing her into the ocean when the latter confronts her after the incident.
- Character Development: Especially apparent as the show progresses where she changes from Jerkass to Jerk with a Heart of Gold combined with The Gadfly to the point that she really wants to help Yurine as Yurine falls ill in episode 11.
- The Determinator: Constantly tries to find ways to kill Yurine. Even though she fails repeatedly (and is sometimes torn to pieces for her trouble). She always bounces back.
- Dumb Blonde: Has blonde hair, and is dumb.
- Epic Fail: The times when she does have Yurine at her mercy are always short lived and it doesn't take long for Yurine to punish her for it.
- Evil Will Fail: No matter how hard Jashin tries to kill Yurine, she will never succeed. Case-in-point, the only time she experiences some success is when she stops being villainous and battles someone eviler than herself such as Poporon, though granted it was because Poporon set off her Berserk Button and sent her into a blind rage.
- Extreme Omnivore: Chews up a plastic tsuchinoko toy and even eats Poporon's halo.
- Fantastic Racism: Bullies those she deems as "lesser demons," and dislikes Pekola due to her being an angel.
- Faux Affably Evil: More prevalent in the manga. In her first appearance, she sweetly asks Yurine if she had figured out the way to send her back to Hell only to drop this pretense when Yurine replies that she hadn't.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: In a series that already has No Fourth Wall she's the usual culprit in breaking it.
- Future Me Scares Me: Her past self is disappointed that the Present Jashin looks like merely a slightly bigger version of herself and wearing a shirt. Young Jashin had high hopes that she would be colossal and terrifying in appearance.
- The Gadfly: If she isn't being a jerk or being really nice, she is this.
- The Gambling Addict: Pachinko is her preferred way to waste other people's money, though she'll gamble on other things on occasion.
- Godiva Hair: Her hair usually hangs past her shoulder, conveniently covering up her breasts in the process.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: If not for her Healing Factor, she wouldn't have made it past the first episode.
- Harmless Villain: Is rather incompetent in her schemes of ending Yurine.
- Healing Factor: Can regenerate after getting chopped up, burnt, frozen, etc.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: Her special power (aside from regeneration) is when she rolls dice, she can set its result to whatever she wishes. Jashin could use this to clean house at dice games, but because she's an imbecile she thinks it's useless and wishes to have a stronger power, especially one that she can use to make a lot of money.
- Immortal Immaturity: She's possibly thousands of years old, yet acts like an immature and bratty child.
- Iron Butt Monkey: She takes a lot of abuse throughout the series but always bounces back in no time.
- Jerkass: Acts like a brat toward others.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Eats Pekola's food at one point, but in Pekola's words, she wasn't going to eat it due to her reservations. This doesn't save her from getting her hand minced in a blender by Yurine, however.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's usually presented as being a very awful person, what with her murder attempts on Yurine, being mean to her friends, stealing what doesn't belong to her, and bullying others for fun. However, she does have a good side and will Pet the Dog on occasion.
- Living Emotional Crutch: Surprisingly, one to Medusa. Despite all of the mean things Jashin has done to her, Medusa considers Jashin her best friend and wouldn't know what she'd do without her. When she's led to believe Jashin had died, she is ready to break down in tears.
- Loser Protagonist: Jashin is ultimate pathetic example: spineless, lazy, hateful, impossibly stupid, bratty and loathed by the people she considers friends. Jashin initially doesn't bother her status because she is demon at least until she realised nobody respect her. She's even accept be a failure of being and tried pity to everyone give her money. Not even her parents want call her.
- Manipulative Bitch: Jashin certainly qualifies for this, constantly tricking her sweet natured friend Medusa into giving her money.
- Morality Pet: Her demon dog Beth serves as one. Jashin was at first worried that Beth would grow too big and eat her, and so contemplated killing it, but its innocent puppy eyes halted Jashin's act. Shortly after that, Beth bites off her hand, rekindling Jashin's desire to murder it, but she only had her left hand intact which was too weak.
- My Future Self and Me: Jashin accidentally travels back in time and meets her younger self, who is disappointed with what she sees.
- Older Than She Looks: She doesn't look old, but her age is likely into the thousands given she sheds her skin once every thousand years.
- Orochi: She's a snake akuma with the top torso of a woman and the lower half of a snake.
- Overly Long Name: Jashin's real name is this, as even after 30 minutes she still hadn't completed saying it.
- Pet the Dog:
- Despite usually manipulating her for her own end, Jashin does genuinely treasure Medusa.
- After saving Pekola from Poporon, she drags her along back to Yurine's apartment. Largely because she knows Yurine won't believe her if she tries to tell her what really happened, but also because was really sincere in having Pekola eat her curry since she worked hard on it.
- Psychopathic Womanchild: Acts like a Bratty Half-Pint in some instances, and is hellbent on murdering Yurine.
- Really 700 Years Old: She sheds her skin once every thousand years, and has already done so at least once before, putting her age at a minimum of 1000 years.
- The Slacker: Is too lazy to go and work, relying on an allowance that Yurine provides her. But if Jashin accidentally uses up the allowance or eats the food she was meant to buy with it, expect Yurine to painfully punish her in accordance.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Has an inflated ego that often causes her serious trouble, usually with Yurine.
- Smug Snake: A literal example.
- Snake People: A lamia.
- Supreme Chef: The only thing she's any good at is cooking, which she's very good at. Even Pino, one of the best chefs in Heaven, doesn't understand how a demon like her is better in cooking.
- Team Rocket Wins: She gains a Rank Up in the demon world after eating Poporon's halo, and she is granted a potion that temporarily gives her legs and increases her power.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Aside from Medusa, of course.
- Too Dumb to Live:
- She has a habit of trying to continue confronting people that are much stronger then her. It never ends well.
- On a lesser example, she spent a day collecting toys from a papon machine and playing with them right in the middle of the road. Nearly getting run over at one point.
- She performs a Barehanded Blade Block, on a blade with spikes on the side, causing her hand to get impaled.
- Took a Level in Kindness: She tries to murder Yurine less often in the later half of the series and is more prone to Pet the Dog moments.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Curry. Never disgrace curry when she's around.
- Tsundere: Often acts abrasively around Medusa, such as when telling her to stop hugging her after she bought her a toy she wanted, or when she thanked her during their date. The ending song also has a moment where Yurine looks at Jashin fondly while Jashin responds by pretending to be angry and looking away.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: No one ever seems to bat an eye at the naked snake girl waltzing around town.
- Villain Protagonist: She's the titular main character but she's definitely not a good person, given she spends every episode trying to murder Yurine.
- Villainous Rescue: Unwittingly saves Pekola from Poporon, who was trying to kill Pekola to take her position as a full fledged angel.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: A good majority of the time, she's naked. In the later parts of the manga, she's given a cloak to wear when she's out and about.
- Yandere: Exhibits this behavior when it comes to her and Medusa. In episode 10, she contemplated killing Medusa's secret admirer when she begrudgingly agrees to help Medusa make some chocolate for Valentine's Day.
Voiced by: Nichika Ohmori
A college student who accidentally summoned Jashin. She agrees to find out how to send her back to Hell, though Jashin constantly tries to cut out the middle man and kill her to speed up the process. However, Yurine is much tougher then she looks and will punish Jashin if she does something that displeases her.
- Anti-Hero: Given that she's a goth who dabbles in black magic and is an exceptional Torture Technician who makes sure to subject Jashin to would be lethal and extremely painful activities every episode.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Aside from constantly butchering Jashin for her disobedience and murder attempts, Yurine does actually care about Jashin best conveyed when she hid a book that Jashin believed had the return spell because it was too complex that they needed the apocrypha for that.
- Badass Adorable / Cute Bruiser: Despite her unassuming figure, she is quite tough and has the strength to back it up.
- Berserk Button: Someone pointing fingers her way. Jashin often learns this the hard way, and even if she remembers not to, the mere fact that she nearly did will still bring on Yurine's anger.
- Catchphrase: "Jashin, need I say more?"
- Chainsaw Good: Occasionally uses a chainsaw to punish Jashin.
- Chuunibyou: Downplayed. She has a delusion about being the strongest black magician. However, her delusion is limited in her imagination, and she can socialize properly.
- Creepy Monotone: Her speech patterns never show any emotion, even when she's falling to her death and 'screaming' in Jashin's Imagine Spot.
- Disproportionate Retribution: While some of her actions upon Jashin are warranted, she often will punish Jashin for very mundane things. Examples: Complaining about the heat, accidentally landing on a mandrake she had taken a liking to and killing it, Jashin trying to tell her that Bate had bitten or scratched her without warning, refusing to get a job .etc
- The Dreaded: Jashin is shown to be deathly afraid of enraging her whenever she doesn't try to kill her. The others in the cast likewise are shocked by her brutality and, though she never threatens them, do well to stay on her good side.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her usual style of choice.
- Eyepatch of Power: Wears one for some reason despite having both eyes and never really needing it. It's probably because she's a chuunibyou (as stated above).
- Flat Joy: Given she's a stoic goth who speaks in a Creepy Monotone. Her excitement doesn't convey much joy either.
- Subverted when she encounters an ogre during the Setsubun celebration. She noticeably has more of a flair in her voice when remarking on how cute the ogre was.
- Freaky Is Cool: She finds the screaming mandrake toy to be cute. When Jashin breaks it, she has Jashin take the place of the death scream by torturing her.
- Goth: Dresses in dark clothing. Check. Collects macabre things, check. Loves horror and occult items, check. Speaks in monotone, check.
- Nice Girl: Despite her penchant for dark things and torturing Jashin (who usually has it coming). Yurine is actually quite cordial with people.
- Nightmare Fetishist: She loves horror film and is interested in black magic.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: Always makes sure she brutally hurts Jashin for every time she acts out of line.
- Sadist: While her actions are justified, she seems to genuinely enjoy torturing Jashin by beating her or cutting her up, often in unnecessarily cruel ways even when Jashin has done very little.
- Slasher Smile: Whenever punishing Jashin, she displays this.
- The Stoic: Most of the time when not punishing Jashin.
- Torture Technician: Disturbingly has a wide array of weapons at her disposal and isn't afraid to use them if Jashin gets out of line.
Voiced by: Miyu Kubota
Jashin's closest person and a gorgon. Despite being a devil, she's actually very nice and timid. Trying her best to keep Jashin out of trouble.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Prefers dumb Jerkass Jashin over brilliant Nice Girl Jashin.
- Bare Your Midriff: Has two straps around her chest.
- Beware the Nice Ones: While usually timid for a demon, she can become passive aggressive given whatever schemes Jashin pulls.
- Brown Bag Mask: Wears one while out in public to keep from turning people to stone. This does end up attracting some unwanted attention now and then however.
- Childhood Friends: With Jashin and Minos.
- Dark Is Not Evil: She's a demon yet one of the nicest characters in the series.
- Gorgeous Gorgon: Because she is too cute, she unwittingly transforms people looking at her to stone. As such she has to wear a paper bag when out in public. Yurine is immune to her though thanks to a special bracelet that protects her from Medusa's gaze. It's later revealed that the stone transformation is reversible and will wear off after some time.
- Morality Pet: Medusa tries to be this for Jashin. Rarely will Jashin ever listen to her, though.
- Nice Girl: A little too nice for her own good. Yurine even warns her that someone with her character can easily be taken advantage. Jashin is the one who abuses Medusa's kindness for her own benefit.
- Shrinking Violet: Usually the shiest of the bunch.
- The Dog Bites Back: Once in a while, she does dish out some karma to Jashin. For example, Jashin attempts to take credit for Medusa's heroic deed in stopping a couple of bank robbers, by claiming they worked together, despite the former not being any help at all. Immediately after, Mei tries to kidnap Jashin again, and the latter tries to get Medusa to help her, only for Medusa to cheerfully refuse to help a Dirty Coward. Quite a cathartic treat.
- Tranquil Fury: What "Passive Aggressive Mode" basically is. If she gets really mad, she'll be eerily calm and polite. According to Jashin, it's about as rare as Jashin shedding her skin.
- We Want Our Jerk Back: When Jashin's personality suddenly changes into a much smarter and nicer girl, she cries and states she wishes Jashin to be dumb and mean as she used to be.
- What Does She See in Him?: As in, what does Medusa see in Jashin? Yurine questions why they're still friends even after all the torment Jashin inflicts on Medusa.
Voiced by: Yurie Kozakai
An angel on the hunt for devils...only she lost her halo when she landed on Earth and is virtually powerless without it.
- Brought Down to Normal: No halo, no powers.
- Cardboard Box Home: Despite Yurine offering to let her stay with her, Pekola refuses and opts to stay in one of these.
- Cosmic Plaything: She has a lot of bad luck in the series despite never really deserving it.
- Face Framed in Shadow: Drawn a lot of the time with most of her face shadowed.
- Fallen Angel: Lost her halo becoming stranded on Earth.
- Fantastic Racism: Claims her goal in life is to ensure the eradication of demons and witches, but appears to be more for show. She at the very least is tolerable enough to eat meals alongside the devil girls and Yurine.
- Foil: Much like Jashin, Pekola is unable to return home due to losing her halo. Additionally, Poporon attempting to murder Pekola mirrors the many instances Jashin tries to end Yurine. Only difference is Jashin is a devil trying to kill Yurine, while Pekola is an angel who is targeted by Poporon for murder.
- Growling Gut: Does this a lot due to being constantly hungry.
- Hoist by Her Own Petard: Both Poporon and Pino were subordinates under her and took after her teachings and mannerisims when she was still an agent of Heaven. So when she became depowered, they had no qualms going after her because of what she taught them. Even she notes she should've taught them better.
- Honor Before Reason: Often tries to deny food given to her by Yurine under the assumption that she works with Jashin. Though will swallow her pride on some occasions such as being invited to a party or some food being left for her.
- How the Mighty Have Fallen: Once a top ranking angel in Heaven. Now stuck on Earth, homeless and constantly suffering one misfortune after another with only the help of demons she once hunted to rely on.
- Inspector Javert: Assumes Yurine is a witch due to hanging around Jashin and thinking she's evil despite her actions showing otherwise (her punishments to Jashin notwithstanding).
- Irony: For someone who was once a top ranked angel, she has a surprisingly lack of situational awareness and has a hard time adapting to the human world where Poporon managed to find much more success in a short about of time after being stranded.
- Laughing Mad: Does this in one chapter after a particularly tough day and coming back to her cardboard home, only to find that a drunken Jashin had accidentally destroyed and threw up on it. Well least until she see a shooting star.
- Perpetual Poverty: If she gains any money, she usually ends up losing it very quickly through some circumstance.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: Constantly has this as an expression on her.
Voiced by: Miko Terada (Kori) Kazusa Aranami (Yusa)
Two ice demon sisters that Jashin and Yuri come across now and then.
- An Ice Person: Again, they're ice demons, so this is a given.
- Big Sister Instinct: Yusa is very protective of Kori and when finding out all the pestering Jashin did to her, she reveals the secondary reason of her visit to Yurine's place was to confront Jashin about it.
- Death Glare: Yusa gives Jashin one when confronting her for the bullying she did to her sister.
- Did Not Think This Through: Yusa wanted to sell basilisk-flavored ice cream in the human world, apparently not realizing that in the icy sections of Hell, there wouldn't be any potential buyers. Also, the basilisk used to make it was so expensive that the only way to break even would be to somehow sell all the ice cream for '¥1,000,000 a cup''. Even Jashin points out that it was stupid.
- Harmless Freezing: Subverted. Jashin breaks into pieces when they freeze her. But since she's a devil, she can regenerate from it. After the ice melts, of course.
- The Secret of Long Pork Pies: Non-meat example. It's revealed that they can make sno-cones with two flavors: Strawberry and Lemon. Strawberry comes from their blood, while lemon...well "yellow snow" and all.
- The Voiceless: Kori doesn't utter a word in her appearances.
- Yuki-onna: Both are dressed as such.
Voiced by: Mao Ichimichi
A demon dog and apparently The Beast of Gévaudan that Yurine took in, much to Jashin's chagrin.
- The Casanova: In season 2, he's often seen with female versions of his species, and never the same one twice. At one point courting three of them' at once.
- Hellhound: Supposedly though never stated for sure. It takes a liking to Yurine. Jashin... not so much.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: His mouth is a mass of fangs on him.
- Shout-Out: Often seen sleeping on the top of the doghouse like good ol Snoopy.
- Team Pet: To Yurine and Jashin.
Voiced by: Natsuko Hara
A police woman who's infatuated with Jashin.
- Abhorrent Admirer: While Mei is pretty to be sure, her obsession with Jashin is what repels latter the most.
- Bowdlerise: When looking over her collection, she comments on how tough it was to get a bus stop sign to her apartment. In the manga, she had lifted it off the street. In the anime, she claims she got it online. This was likely changed to discourage people in Japan from imitating the action.
- Collector of the Strange: She has collected in her home a lot of oddities which she deems cute, from dolls to figures to... store mascots and bus stops signs. Some were suggested to be purchased, but others she just flat out stole.
- Dirty Cop: Constantly tries to use her position to steal things off the street. Often right in front of people.
- The Dreaded: Next to Yurine, she's the person Jashin most hates to deal with, due to Mei always trying to cuddle her. In the manga, Yusa and Kori start sharing the same sentiments.
- If I Can't Have You...: After Jashin refuses to go home with her, she opts to try and murder Jashin instead. Fortunately for Jashin, her shift ends and she leaves for home.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: Constantly tries to take Jashin home.
- Lazy Bum: Touched on, she'll do her job but only for the minimum hours required. She refuses to work overtime.
- Out of Focus: She doesn't show up much in later chapters of the manga.
- Stalker with a Crush: Toward Jashin. Heck, her first encounter had her literally arrest Jashin just because "She stole [Mei's] heart!"
- The Friend Nobody Likes: In episode 11, Mei reveals that she's not very popular among the other officers on the force. Given her "eccentricities" it's not hard to imagine why.
- Yandere: When Yurine retracted her offer to allow Mei to take Jashin with her. Mei responded by pulling out a collapsible sword and trying to kill Jashin with it.
Voiced by: Chiaki Omigawa
A female Minotaur and another childhood friend of Jashin and Medusa.
- A Load of Bull: Again, a Minotaur. Heck the shirt she wears says "100% Beef" if that wasn't subtle enough for you.
- Bath Kick: Does this in her bath scene in episode 9.
- Boobs of Steel: After accusing Jashin of being weak, Jashin attacks her to prove otherwise and is knocked back by Minos's breasts.
- Cool Big Sis: Serves this role to pretty much most of the main cast.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength: When she was little, she would sometimes go a bit overboard while playing, such as launching Jashin off a swing while trying to push her, or pressing so hard on her back that she broke it.
- Early-Bird Cameo: In the manga, she doesn't show up till the third volume. In the anime, she's right in the first episode. Why this was changed is anyone's guess.
- Everyone Has Standards: In the manga not long after her introduction, she's curious of Yurine and challenges her to a fight. When Yurine attempts to leave, Jashin manages to knock her down and tries to pounce on her in the hopes of killing her. Minos chastises Jashin for interfering the fight and using cowardly tactics. And since she wasn't trying to kill her, Minos leaves on good terms with Yurine, to Jashin's dismay.
- Friend to All Children: Likes hanging around with kids and sometime seen playing with them when not hanging out with Jashin and Medusa.
- Genki Girl: She is very energetic and bombastic, which often causes her to come under conflict with Jashin.
- Ms. Fanservice: References to her bosom are often alluded to, in particular that being one of the primary reasons a group of young boys hang out with her. She also has a bath scene in episode 9 of the anime.
- Statuesque Stunner: Quite tall, at least an inch higher than most of the cast.
- Super Strength: Demonstrated when she arrives at Yurine's apartment and Jashin tried to close the door on her, only for Minos to kick it off its hinges.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Wears black and white striped thigh high socks.
Voiced by: Rico Sasaki
A blonde-haired angel who is formally Pekola's apprentice. Seeks to kill her so that she could take her place as a fully-fledged angel.
- Ambiguously Gay: In episode 10, Poporon is shown as being taken aback at Pekola's determination on protecting her from one of her rabid fans. Subsequently in episode 11, Poporon is asked if she was Pekola's friend, responding by briefly blushing. She also seemed to be genuinely jealous at how Pekola was able to befriend demons and humans, almost as if she was hurt by it.
- Ambition Is Evil:
- Wants to kill Pekola so she could take her place.
- Decides to make Persephone II her next target upon realizing that she was the daughter of Hades and Queen Persephone.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: While she'd deny it, deep down, she does still care for Pekola.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Resembles a doll, but is rotten to the core.
- Blatant Lies:
- She doesn't like Persephone II's company; it's all a fluke to lure her into a false sense of security to kill her.
- Just because she helps Pekola every now and then doesn't mean she actually cares about her and would feel lonely if she went back to Heave.
- Break the Haughty: Is beaten by a demon of all things, and watches in horror as said demon then devours her halo, stranding her on Earth as well.
- Brought Down to Normal: As with Pekola, losing her halo means losing her powers. In her case, her halo was destroyed by Jashin whereas Pekola only lost hers.
- Dirty Coward: Is haughty and over-confident when she has everything in control, only to not hesitate in fleeing when Jashin ate her halo.
- Easily Forgiven: Pekola doesn't hold much ire towards Poporon despite Poporon trying to kill her once.
- Evil Counterpart: To Pekola. While Pekola behaves in a manner traditional to stereotypical depictions of angels, Poporon is primarily motivated by self-interest, berating Pekola for speaking her "holier than thou" nonsense quite often.
- Eviler Than Thou: She's even worse than Jashin, who is largely a Harmless Villain.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Literal example. While seemingly benevolent, Poporon is out to eliminate Pekola for her position.
- Fallen Angel: Much like Pekola, but much more fittingly so.
- Fantastic Racism: Views demons as a disgusting, inferior species and is more than willing to exterminate any she encounters.
- Faux Affably Evil: Warmly greets Pekola before pulling out her weapon. While it is more blatant she is self-absorbed in private, Poporon still puts up the act when it came to her jobs.
- Hate Sink: Probably more so than Jashin. While Jashin has moments where she can be nice, Poporon lacks any such moments, rejecting Pekola's offer of working together when she becomes stranded on Earth.
- Subverted though, she's still a bit of a jerk but starts to mellow out and willing to interact with the devils and Pekola more.
- Hates the Job, Loves the Limelight: Inverted, she uses her looks to gain business for wherever she works or getting fans as a source of income. But she's really uncomfortable with the attention she attracts. Some of them outright stalkers.
- Hoist by Her Own Petard: Is unable to return to Heaven due to Jashin eating her halo.
- Idol Singer: One of her part time jobs much to Pekola's bewilderment.
- Is an angel, but her actions are truly demonic.
- Likewise ends up losing her halo after her second encounter with Jashin, which also strands her on Earth.
- It's All About Me: Believes that she was born to be an angel, regardless of the consequences.
- Jerkass: Believes herself to be superior above others, and is deeply prejudiced against demons.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Upon getting beaten severely by Jashin, she loses her halo, becoming stranded on Earth just like Pekola.
- Light Is Not Good: Looks divine and angelic, but she's more evil than Jashin.
- Mysterious Past: Pekola suggests that some tragic event happened in Poporon's life that made her bitter, but she never gets to explain it due to Jashin's drunken singing.
- Nice Character, Mean Actor: As an idol, she is shown as being very compassionate and loving. Outside of that, she is anything but that.
- No Kill Like Overkill: After she reveals she has come to kill Pekola, she tries to do so with a rocket launcher.
- Pet the Dog: Offers to pay for Pekola's medical bill when Pekola got injured protecting her.
- Also helped Pekola get enough money to fund a Christmas party for some kids. She even encourages one of her young fans that they could be an idol too someday.
- Revenge: Tries take revenge on Jashin after her first defeat. She only gets as far as blindsiding Jashin with a mace before losing her halo in the ensuing scuffle. Jashin then scares her off by claiming that eating the halo granted her new powers and was about to "blast" her with a power beam.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Initially very selfish and petty, but since being stuck in the human realm, she has mellowed considerable and, though still a bit haughty and stand-offish, isn't as antagonistic as before and willing to interact with the devils when she at first refused. Even saving Pekola on a few occasions.
- Calls Pekola naïve and stupid, but she does show enough decency to pay Pekola's medical bill after she intercepted the attack of one of Poporon's raving fans.
- She also shows that she enjoys Persephone II's friendship despite trying to claim that she is just tricking her so she could kill her to get herself higher in the rankings.
Voiced by: Riho Iida
A demon girl who came from Hell to find Jashin.
- Brutal Honesty: Being a kid and all, she tends to state her opinions point blank, usually at Jashin's expense.
- The Determinator: Goes through several trials in her pursuit of Jashin.
- Failure Is the Only Option: For most of season one where she's aimlessly wandering around trying to find Jashin but to no avail. She aprutly manages by the final episode of that season.
- Ill Girl: Reacts negatively to the human realm's atmosphere. Turns out it's more what she was told before visiting the place and really all in her head. When told of this, she ditches the mask and is able to move around as normal.
- Last Episode, New Character: Sorta, she's showcased through most of the anime series but the focus doesn't stay on her long enough for us to really know her nor are any characters aware of her. It isn't till episode 12, the last episode of the first season, that the characters interact with her. Season two expands on her character more.
- Obliviously Evil: Unaware that her incriminating outfit would make her look imposing. Subverted however, she's a devil but not evil.
- Really Royalty Reveal: Revealed to be the daughter of Hades and Persephone.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: She finally finds Jashin in the final episode of season one.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: Much like Jashin, Baphomet often is aware of being in a fictional work. He often interacts with the viewers whilst watching the other characters.
- Lemony Narrator: Often comments on certain things the characters do in the series.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Head and legs of a goat, wings of a raven, and body of a woman. He's male btw.
Voiced by: Marina Yamada
- Ax-Crazy: After losing her halo, she decides that she will overthrow God, take over as the new God, and destroy the human realm and the underworld.
- Boobs of Steel: She sports a larger bust then Minos, and is physically strong.
- Dirty Coward: Opts to flee when her halo gets broken.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Again like Poporon, she's a literal example. Once she's trapped on Earth, she plots to overthrow God, rule Heaven, and destroy Earth and the Underworld.
- Fallen Angel: Per the course of the series, but she seems to be especially insane in comparison to the other two angels.
- Faux Affably Evil: Like Poporon, she is introduced warmly before announcing her intent to kill Pekola and Poporon. She later eat an innocent rabbit after lulling it into a false sense of security.
- Hypocrite: Chastises Poporon for using a cowardly tactic but she herself calls for a taxi in order to escape being killed for her failure.
- Irony: Much like Poporon, she is an angel, but she has malevolent designs that makes her more demonic.
- Kick the Dog: She eats a cute cuddly rabbit.
- Only Sane Man: Being an angel, who firmly believes that devils are evil, Pino has a hard time wrapping her head around the idea that angels, humans, and even devils could become friends. She also finds herself bewildered by Jashin and her antics at times.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: In looks only.
- Satanic Archetype: A fallen angel who now wants to overthrow God and rule in His place.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Calls for a taxi when her halo is broken.
Voiced by: Nanami Yamashita
A Jangshi that the group meet while at a beach. Hailing from Hell China, she has come to the human realm with the goal of becoming a human.
- Berserk Button: Insulting her sister. Some local punks did so (unwittingly since they didn't know she was a monster or that the print was alive) and she nearly ended up killing them.
- The Berserker: Once you get her riled, she'll go on the rampage against the offender until she's either stopped by a stronger force or her sister can calm her down.
- Chinese Vampire: She's a Jangshi though oddly she can move her limbs just fine and her bite can make others into one (as Jashin unfortunately found out). Though she seems to be very brittle as when Minos slammed her into the ground, her limbs broke apart and had to be super glued back on.
- Cute Bruiser: Right on par with Minos who actually had some trouble with her when Kyon-Kyon attacked them.
- Pinocchio Syndrome: State she wants to be a human and was told if she did some good deeds, her higher ups would grant it. Though Jashin claims they were lying to her.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Surprisingly strong for her short stature. Even managing to strangle Minos despite being half her height.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Sweet rice, based on the old superstition that rice can ward away evil spirits. She and her sister state despite being high ranked devils, they still can't overcome it and get spooked when Jashin tried to offer them some food made from it.
Voiced by: Minami Tanaka
Kyon-Kyon's sister, likewise a Jingshi. She got turned into a panda by a psychic panda the two saw at a zoo in Hell's China and lives as the imprint on Kyon-Kyon's dress. The sisters are trying to find a way to break the curse.
- Baleful Polymorph: Got this inflicted on her by a vengeful psyhic panda who overheard her wishing she was one while viewing him at a zoo, angered that she never took its feelings into account.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Wished she was a panda while watching one at a zoo in Hell, likely not really meaning it. But the panda decided if she wanted the experience, he would be glad to oblige. If that wasn't bad enough, the panda died the next day from overeating. So they couldn't get him to reverse the transformation.
- Expressive Accessory: Zig-zagged, she acts as the panda imprint on Kyon-Kyon's robes an and reacts to whatever mood Kyon-Kyon's in. But was later revealed to be just living in it. She can be ripped out of Kyon-Kyon's shirt with little damage to either her or her sister, as Jashin found out.
- Hope Spot: Jashin gives the girls some strawberry candy she won at a pachiko parlor of which somehow turns Kyon-Kyon's sister back to normal... for a few brief moments before she reverts. When Jashin tries it again, it doesn't work anymore. Though it gives the girls a clue on how it'll help break the curse.
- Morality Pet: Acts as one for Kyon-Kyon if she ever gets angry.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: Both in-universe and out. It's this trope that got her into her situation in the first place when she was cooing at a panda at a zoo. Then got turned into one herself, a cute miniature one at that.
- Pocket Dimension: Can somehow fit in the little imprint on Kyon-Kyon's dress. This is never explained.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Sweet rice, based on the old superstition that rice can ward away evil spirits. She and her sister state despite being high ranked devils, they still can't overcome it and get spooked when Jashin tried to offer them some food made from it.
Voiced by: Miharu Hanai
An angel who's the supervisor to Pekola, Poporon and Pino. After all three end up stranded on Earth, she ultimately comes down to see what the heck is going on with them.
- The Dreaded: Pekola, Poporon and Pino utterly fear her and go along with her orders without question. Pino especially worried that she's come to kill them for fraternizing with devils (to the point she nearly tries to get her killed when Jashin is going for one of her dropkicks. Yurine ends up saving her though).
- Early-Bird Cameo: A rather odd inclusion, she was featured in a special promo advertising Chitose City (even being voiced by a native of the city) and, similar to Minos, just appears out of the blue with no explanation. Thing is that the special aired before season 2 (though in the context of the season, it's set after as Pino and the Jingshi sisters are already on Earth by that point).
- Reasonable Authority Figure: For the most part, she doesn't have any qualms with hanging out with devils unlike her subordinates who had to get used to it.
- The Stoic: She doesn't emote much.