The Thumb Wrestling Federation has a very colorful cast of masked thumb wrestlers each with their own style, flair and personal set of quirks.
Mighty DexterasThe good guys of the bunch. Their main job is to stop the Sinistras from taking the TWF with their icky hands.
Vini Vidi Victory!
The founder and leader of the Mighty Dexteras. Once a punk coming from a bad neighborhood, he realized his full potential as a hero after tasting real toughness from the gym. He joined TWF and leads the Mighty Dexteras against the Sinistras.
- American Accents: He speaks in a thick Joisey accent.
- Big Good: Takes on a role as a more supporting character in the later seasons.
- Blue Is Heroic: The base of his mask is blue, and he is the leader of the Mighty Dexteras.
- Chick Magnet: If the female fan's reactions to him are any indication.
- Finishing Move: His Vini Vidi Vada-Voom.
- The Leader: He is the leader of the Mighty Dexteras.
- Orange/Blue Contrast: His mask.
- Put on a Bus: After winning the Royal Thumble with Face-Off Phil in Season 2, he failed to appear in any matches afterwards despite being the leader. It was even lampshaded by Mr. Extremo in Dexteras Respond.Vini Vidi Victory!: Didn't you try to block him?Mr. Extremo: You know, that's some big talk coming from a guy who hasn't wrestled in three years!
- The Worf Effect: He's the Dexteras' leader, yet was beaten by The Big Time in the quarter-finals.
A wrestler who slams her opponents with poetry. Once a shy girl when she was young, she found her true calling as a poet. Afterwards, she joined TWF and the Mighty Dexteras, giving them another powerhouse.
- Action Girl: She is the most successful of the female Dexteras.
- The Chick: The only female major Dextera.
- Finishing Move: The Best Poem Ever. She whispers into her opponents' ear a poem so amazing that it distracts them, leaving themselves open for a knockout.
- Meaningful Name: She spits so much fire and spice to her opponents, like wasabi!
- Warrior Poet: Her main archetype.
A simple man who is one of the powerhouses of the Dexteras. As a kid, he loves to help others. But one day, after saving his neighbor Martha Lou from a tractor, he realizes that there is more people to help than it seems. He is the champion of Season 1.
- Alliterative Name
- All-Loving Hero: His main archetype
- American Accents: He speaks in a Dixie accent.
- Determinator: He survives the TIME BOMB from the Big Time in order for the Dexteras to win. However, the next time around, it doesn't help him.
- Finishing Move: His Hometown Shuffle.
- The Lancer: Often acts like one to Vini Vidi Victory!.
- Nice Guy: His Gimmick
Evil IraSee Evil Ira in the Major Sinistras Folder
A daring daredevil who does danger. Once an average boy named James Median, he activated his adrenaline rush and love for extreme after an accidental ride on a skateboard. He both won the championships of Season 2 and Season 4.
- The Ace: He is the ONLY wrestler who won two championships.
- Hammerspace: He somehow manages to procure extreme sports gear at every match.
- Surfer Dude: He speaks like one.
- Totally Radical: All of his dialogue are spiced with this. Senator Skull failed to make fun of him of this trait.Senator Skull: Who wants to see me take out this... uh... totally... untubular dude!
Mr. Extremo: I guess your evil scheme for this match involves a time machine because I haven't heard anyone say "tubular" since 1993!
Senator Skull: Curses!
A excitable former Canadian hockey player. Raised in the rink, he brings mayhem to the hockey ring with his amazing fighting skills. He is the first runner-up of Season 3.
- An Ice Person
- Berserk Button: If you insult his beloved Canada and its national sport, you better be prepared to say your prayers.
- Canada, Eh?: Not only does he speak in a very thick Canadian accent but he is also hockey-themed!
A nerd who has penchant for explosions. Once a loser with no goals, a fateful explosion from Science class blasted him to Dextera HQ; his fellow Dexteras taught him how to use his prowess for explosions more proficiently. Weak at first, under training from The Stash, he has managed to reach the semifinals of Season 4.
- Ascended Extra: He was once a minor character before managing to reach the semifinals of Season 4.
- Mad Bomber: He specializes in explosions of all sorts.
- Nerd: His main archetype.
A football player coming from England. He believes in good sportsmanship and playing by the rules. He won the championship in Season 5.
- Chekhov's Gun: His diary. He has written all of his experiences in TWF in his diary. It has also help his fellow Dexteras trust him.
- Fish out of Water: At first, he was unable to understand American culture. Colonel Cossack, of all people, taught him how America works; he accepted his help due to Colonel Cossack being the only one who offered to do so. This did not help his case in his teammates' accusations.
- The Mole: He was accused of sabotaging Mr. Extremo's match against Senator Skull, losing his fellow members' trust in him. Luckily, he was not this.
- Would Hit a Girl: Especially if that girl is Itsy Bitsy. Also, he kicked a soccer ball at one of the fangirls of The Big Time to get him to focus on their match.
A resilient robot built by the Dexteras. Although unable to feel emotions, he is still just as heroic as the other Dexteras.
Gary The Intern
A hairstylist from Australia. He defeats his opponents with style.
- Land Down Under: His main archetype.
GillA swamp monster that battles using literal dirty tricks.
A wrestler who is covered in bandages. He is really prone to getting himself more hurt than his opponent. He is considered to be the Dexteras' weakest member.
- Butt-Monkey: He's such an outright joke that he can't even get a hit on his opponent. The Big Time even pummels him even when he was pleading.
- Signature Move: His Spinecrack Backbreak Surprise which does him more harm than good.
A wrestler with a heroic flair, but often sits on the sidelines.
Pei Pei the Purple Panda
James Montgomery Flag
An wrestler who loves America. He is the son of The Stash.
- All-American Face: His main archetype.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: He wants achieve the same success as his father does.
Mahi Mahi Mindy
A fly-themed wrestler who annoyingly buzzes a lot.
- Fragile Speedster: Like the animal he is based on, Fly Guy is weak but really fast.
- Small, Annoying Creature: His main archetype. He lost a match because of this
A wrestler who is a bit slow. He is the cousin of the Big Time.
- Big Brother Worship: He adores his cousin The Big Time although he does not return the sentiment back.
- Too Dumb to Fool: He is immune to Evil Ira's hypnotizing tricks.
A caveman out of his time. He has one of the most highest strengths of all the wrestlers.
- Contemporary Caveman: He has no idea whatsoever on how the modern world works.
- The Worf Effect: He is a strong caveman, but he's so stupid that he can be tricked into losing.
A ninja master. After he finish studying Ninjutsu, he takes his skills and apply them to the ring.
- Fragile Speedster: He has the highest agility of the Dexteras but he can't take many hits.
- Ninja: His main archetype
Milty the Clown
A veteran of TWF who is part of the Dexteras. He is the father of James Montgomery Flag.
Evil SinistrasThe evil guys of the bunch. They intend to take over the world by winning TWF.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Subverted. They won lots of matches by sheer cheating, especially in Season 4 where Bucks Gazillion allows the rampant cheating of the Sinistras to go unpunished.
- Heel: Their main shtick.
- The Good Guys Always Win: Averted. They finally broke their losing streak with Bucks Gazillion who won the Season 3 championship.
A hot dancer who heats up the arena. A proficient but arrogant dancer when he was in high school before it was burned down by his exquisite dancing. It's said he was a dance instructor before joining TWF.
- Affably Evil: Although arrogant, he is probably the least evil of the major Sinistras.
- The Casanova: He can make a few girls be smitten by him.
- Dance Battler: His main archetype.
- The Dragon: To Senator Skull.
- The Mole: He sabotaged Mr. Extremo's match against Senator Skull under Senator Skull's orders in Season 5 in order to accuse Cleat Cunningham of doing the deed, making the other Dexteras distrust him.
- Playing with Fire
- Signature Move: The Forbidden Dance. He dances so hot that it literally heats up the room, making his opponent pass out.
The sinister leader of the Evil Sinistras. Once a victim of bullies, he trained up so that no one could oppose him. With his new-found power, he started the Sinistras to take over the world by winning the TWF championship. He is the first runner-up of Season 2.
- Alliterative Name
- Bad Boss: But not as bad as Bucks Gazillion.
- Basement-Dweller: Despite being an evil mastermind, he still lives with his mother.
- Big Bad: He is the mastermind of most of the machinations in his team before being forcefully thrown out by Bucks Gazillion. He comes back to take back his leadership from Bucks at the end of Season 4.
- Butt-Monkey: Everyone disrespects him, even his own cohorts.
- Fartillery: His Super Skull move is so destructive that most of its carnage was not shown at all. In its aftermath, the whole building got wrecked.
- The Leader: He is the leader of the Sinistras.
- Non-Indicative Name: He definitely got the skull part right but he is definitely not of politics.
- Signature Move: His Skull's Revenge Shocker.
A mutant half-spider wrestler. Despite her spider powers, all the boys swoon all over her. She took advantage of this attraction and proceeded to get what she wanted before taking them out. After getting bored with the attention, she joined the Sinistras in order satisfy her violent urges.
- Action Girl: She is the most successful female Sinistra.
- The Dark Chick
- Serial Killer: It is outright SHOWN that she murders all of her mates after she took advantage of them. It's even stated that she has 27 of them.
- Spiders Are Scary: She is half-spider. She is able to create webs that can trap her opponents
A wrestler coming from a remote village in Transylvania. With his third eye, he realizes that he could use his powers to his advantage. He wanted to be called Good Ira before he knew it was already taken. He used to fight for the Mighty Dexteras before his FaceHeel Turn.
- Dick Dastardly Stops to Cheat: Attacking the referee counts as cheating, and he wins the match after dropping a piano on him, despite N Fuego already being incapacitated by his earlier attack.
- Evil Laugh: Does this a lot, ESPECIALLY when he announced his move to the Sinistras.
- For the Evulz: His FaceHeel Turn started off when he dropped a piano on N Fuego, then proceeds to drop a piano on the referee for no reason whatsoever.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family
- Non-Indicative Name: During his time with the Dexteras, he laments the fact that Good Ira was taken, forcing him to be called Evil Ira. It becomes more appropriate when he switches to the Evil Sinistras.
- Third Eye: He has the ability to hypnotize his opponents to a daze with his third eye. He proceeds to drop heavy objects upon them.
- Villain Ball: In his match against Hometown Huck he decides to just let his former teammate get hit by heavy objects rather than taunt him.
The Big Time
One of the most powerful wrestlers around. Growing too big for his neighborhood, he sets out to channel his immense power in TWF. He is the first runner-up of both Season 1 and 5.
- Badass Baritone: His deep, booming voice helps in intimidating his opponents.
- The Brute: He is one of the biggest competitors of TWF.
- Catchphrase: "How big am I? What time is it? And what time is it about to be?" with audience participation.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He quit under Bucks Gazillion for cheating and interrupting his match.
- Scary Black Man: The hand that is cast as him is black, and he speaks as such.
- Signature Move: The Time Bomb, a move so powerful that it leaves an explosion. Only a few wrestlers have survived being hit by it.
- Third-Person Person: He speaks like this most of the time.
- Troll: He interfered with Senator Skull's match with Wasabi by hitting his boss for no particular reason, getting him disqualified.
An alien from space. Coming from a rather peaceful planet, he was an odd fellow that proceeded to take over his planet by force. He is the first runner-up of Season 4.
- Ascended Extra: Only a minor character at first, he proceeded to become the first runner-up in Season 4, losing to Mr. Extremo.
- Beam Spam: His main tactic
- Eye Beams: His alien race allows him to shoot out lasers.
- The Greys: He fits the description with the exception of green skin and red eyes.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: It can shoot laser beams!
A billionaire. Already living the good life, he sets out his eyes for TWF's ownership. He is the champion of Season 3.
- Bad Boss: He punishes his underlings if they fail him.
- The Bad Guy Wins: He is the only Sinistra to ever win a championship.
- Big Bad: He takes leadership of the Sinistras in Season 4 after throwing out Senator Skull from his post. He was eventually thrown out of his position by his former members.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: His main archetype.
- Crazy-Prepared: Due to his wealth, he makes sure none of his Dextera opponents win a match.
- Dirty Coward: He prefers to fight using his wealth, rather than with brute force.
- Jerkass: He is a demanding boss who does not gives respect to anyone, not even to his fellow Sinistras. Most of the Major Sinistras have quit under his rule.
- Villainous Breakdown: Has one when Mr. Extremo gets around his modified ring's traps, and then when Senator Skull, N Fuego, Evil Ira, and The Big Time confront him.
He's got evil ambitions, but he's very forgetful.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He never appeared again after Season 1.
- Forgetful Jones
- Signature Move: The Photo Finish. He emits a flash so bright, it gave Vini Vidi Victory red eyes.
- Surfer Dude: What his voice sounds like.
A master of video games. He uses video game knowledge to help him fight in the ring.
The Lost Viking
Exactly what his title says: he thinks he is really a bat. But he isn't, so he's not that intimidating.
- Beware the Silly Ones: He can call on his pet bat Leather Wing when he's in a pinch.
- Butt-Monkey: He could even be considered as Ouch's Sinistra counterpart.