open/close all folders
- Brittina gives Kim advice on asking people out, saying, "just go for it, what could be the worst that could happen?" Ron immediately demonstrates:Ron: So... Brittina, being famous pop star and all I'm sure you miss out on school dances with average guys...?
Brittina: [sighs] True...
Ron: Friday. Dance. You, Me. Average guy.
[SFX Failure Beep]
Ron: [turns to Kim] See, now was that so hard?
Kim: Only to watch.
- Ron's pants are torn off by accident while trying to grapple to the top of the factory, followed by his shirt, beginning the Running Gag of Ron losing his pants.Ron: Third time's the charm!
- Ron is convinced that Drakken's plan is to steal Christmas...Ron: Well, this "buffoon" knows your secret plan! You want to steal Christmas!Drakken: Not even close.
- Also this bit...Ron: [points to his right arm] This arm is going on to the dance on Friday...Who wants to be on it?
[cue the 4 girls at the lunch table running away in the blink of an eye]
Ron: [points to his other arm] How 'bout this arm?!
- In one scene transition, the school's announcement board proclaims in giant letters: NEED A DATE? CALL RON.
- Ron and the German-speaking snowmobile driver.Ron: So, Heinrich, got any teenage daughters who might want to go to a big American dance party?
Ron: Nine? One's plenty. Well, maybe two.
Heinrich: Nein means 'NO'!
- Ron's confusion about the various camps:Gill: It turns out-oh, you're gonna love this-the lake had been polluted by run-off from the science camp! (cut to area across the lake polluting it)
Ron: I thought that was the band camp.
Gill: No, (camera pans over to band camp) that's band camp.
Ron: Really? I thought that was clown camp.
Gill: No, (camera pans over to clown camp) that's clown camp!
Ron: Oh yeah, I loved those clowns.
- This exchange between Kim and Mr. Barkin, as they leave the campfire to get firewood:Mr. Barkin: I cannot take another camp story.
Kim: Why do you think I'm going?
- This line:Senor Senior Senior: The piranha won't be here until Monday, but I assure you the koi have not been fed in days.
- The "fight" between Ron and Señor Senior Jr; said fight boiling down to the two messing up each other's stylish 'dos and almost killing each other for a comb.
- Shego barging in to retrieve the tick:
- Drakken's usual Idiot Ball got grande-sized for this episode...Draken: I want my nano-tick!
Shego: 'Kay, Dr. D, you really need to get a grip.
[the hovercar starts beeping]
Drakken: A beep! Is it a good beep?
Shego: The tracker's got a lock on your bug.
[Drakken hugs the hovercar]
Drakken: Oh, beep on, sweet machine, beep on!
Shego: Can you not be weird, please?
- Drakken's usual Idiot Ball got grande-sized for this episode...
- After Rufus comes out of DNAmy's machine wearing Barkin's clothes.Ron: Rufus! You're OK! ...And you're wearing Barkin's clothes...
Kim:...Then what's Mr. Barkin wearing?
[cue Barkin coming out of the other end of the machine, only visible from the torso up and obviously naked]
Barkin: Stoppable! I need PANTS!
- The "I thought it was a cheese covered building" gag.
- This bit when Kim is captured by Drakken and is struggling to escape:Drakken: Don't bother. The Midwest is about to receive a molten Calling Card from a certain Dr. Drakken! (to Shego, up in the control center) SHEGO! I'm still waiting!Shego: So read a magazine! I'm working.Drakken: (to Kim, sheepish) Excuse me. I have to go make a scene! (stalks off, rolling up his sleeve in frustration)
- And, one "cheese covered building" gag scene later:
- After spending most of the episode being extra smug to Kim concerning fashion, Shego gets a very undignified defeat at the end when she's dropped into the liquid, melting cheese when the drill Ron haphazardly reactivated destroys the crate she and Kim were fighting on, and when it finally dries up she's trapped in it from the waist up, her legs shaking in the air as her cries are muffled by the cheese.
- When Kim and Ron end up switching brains, that whole episode was funny.Mrs. Possible: I hear you honey, but as a board certified Neuro-Surgeon, I got to say...it's just not possible to swap brains.
Ron: (in Kim's body) Point taken Dr. P...but how else do you explain my bare midriff?
Kim: (in Ron's body) Aaugh! [double facepalms]
- There's a Running Gag that nobody knows what the top-secret Neutronilizer device actually does. When Shego, trying to figure out why he wants to steal it, asks Dr. Drakken what it does, he replies:Dr. Drakken: I have no idea, but the military said it's top-secret, and that's good enough for me.
- Due to Dobbs having ran off with his body, Drakken was forced to make his demands known to the world with the use of a puppet that resembles him. Predictably, no one took the threat seriously.
- James Possible sticking his tongue out at the knocked out valet.
- Apparently, it has never occurred to Drakken that Dr. Possible was related to his nemesis, Kim Possible.Ron: So why are you after Kim's dad and his friends, anyway?
Drakken: Payback! For you see... Wait. You mean... Dr. Possible and Kim Possible are related?
Drakken: Don't "duh" me! Possible is a very common last name.
Ron: So not!
Drakken: So... So, yes it is!
Ron: It's pretty unique!
Drakken: ENOUGH! I shall prove it! Where's the phonebook? (leaves)
- "This is a democracy, people, now do as I say!"
- After the Knights of Rodeghan are defeated, the officer in charge of their arrest has his doubts on what he's told.Officer Hobble: So, you expect me to believe that these "knights" came to Middleton Mini Golf to carry out some kind of ancient prophecy-type deal?Kim: Officer Hobble, I can't make this stuff up.Ron: Did you get the part about me in there?Hobble: Vandalism to the Mini-Titanic?!Ron: And my name again is Barkin. Mr. Steve Barkin. That's B-A-R...
- The Seniors's discussion of how many animatronics they should have stolen:Senior: Why stop at the bear?Junior: I have no use for the otter, and the beaver was off-key.Senior: Ah, Junior, a true arch-villain doesn't leave behind a perfectly good otter!
- The Seniors can't remember Ron's name, so Señor Senior Sr. opens the helicopter window to ask him.
- Junior's solution to Kim and Ron hanging on to the helicopter is to immediately try and smash them into a building. The deadpan, almost casual tone he uses, followed by his father stopping him to give the heroes a chance to do something heroic is hilarious.Ron: I do not like this.
- Kim and Ron have this exchange when talking about her little brothers' soccer team:Kim: You know if I put on an uniform I could pass as a tall 10 year old. What do you think?
Ron: I think it's just a game, and you natural competitive Kimness has taken you to a very dark place.
Kim: The team needs an edge.
Ron: You're the coach.
Kim: I'm a hands on coach.
Ron: Hands on soccer...interesting.
(Cue Wade chiming in)
Kim: Wade is it wrong to pitch in to help my team?
Wade: Like a Fundraiser?
Ron: [sarcastically] Like playing forward.
Wade: Then I'd say, yes.
- When Señor Senior Senior turns Señor Senior Junior's Disco into a disco of evilSeñor Senior Senior: Junior! This is not a party! This is not a disco! This is not fooling around!
- This line...
- After nearly getting crushed by a building and losing the Centurion Project, Duff Killigan has this to say:Killigan: Do I still get me money?Drakken: [Angrish]
- The flashback to Kim and Ron dressed respectively as a cowboy and ballerina during their first Halloween as friends in preschool.
- Drakken and Killigan's phone conversation.Drakken: For the last time, I will not pay you!Killigan: (loud enough for Drakken to hold the phone at arm's length) I WANT MY MONEY!!!Drakken: Look, I said I would pay you when the stolen Centurion Project is in my possession. It is not in my possession. Therefore, I'm not paying.Killigan: [angrily bending a golf club] Y—Y—You're a criminal![Drakken picks his ear as Killigan replies]Killigan: Well, I'll tell ye this much, laddie! The next time I steal it, I'M SELLIN' IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!! [hangs up]
- Kim lampshades this bit:Kim: Wade? Cool costume![Beat]Kim: Wait a second...You're gonna leave your room?Wade: No way...I do it all online.
- And we have this line...Ron: Sorry K.P...but discovering that your action hero is a big fake is not something you just get over.
- Drakken can't go through with his cloning plan because Shego has a "no cloning" policy in her contract. He tries to consider his other options, his henchmen, before remembering that he's Surrounded by Idiots.Drakken: (sulking back to his desk) To clone any one of you would be a crime against humanity that even I am incapable of.
- Also one of the greatest instances of Lampshade Hanging on one of the most basic tenets of such shows, is Bonnie's:Bonnie: Kim Possible, you are such a loser! You wear that same stupid outfit, like, every day!
- When learning about Drakken's plot:Ron: Drakken with total mind control powers?!
Kim: Yet another "take over the world" thing!
Ron: That, or he's gonna force people to listen to those stories about his twisted childhood...
(cut to Shego with a chip stuck to her forehead, listening respectfully to Drakken)
Drakken: Then, in fourth grade...
- And a bit later:Drakken: Get me a dodo bird.
Shego: [under mind control] Yes, Dr. Drakken!
Drakken: Psyche! Dodo birds are extinct...Oh, I'm being silly.
(sees Kim approaching on a security monitor)
Drakken: Kim Possible! How did she get so close? Why didn't you tell me?
Shego: I was looking for a dodo bird!
- The cheery way Shego says the last line is what sells it.
- Later, Shego reveals that she was aware of the entire thing.Shego: Dodgeball and dodos??
Shego: Do you have ANY idea what listening to you is like? IT IS SOOOO BORING!
- And a bit later:
- Junior blowing up the freezing machine, much to the anger of Senior, grabbing the mic, and exclaiming..."Kim Possible! You are the blue fox! I am the yellow trout! We are meant to be...we are...we are...SOUL MATES!!"
- His father (who's apparently never heard of Dating Catwoman) saying, "Junior! Dating an arch foe is...spitting upon villain tradition! Back to the lair with you! Tradition dictates that we must plot our revenge immediately!"
- In another episode, they depart with this wonderful line:Senior: Come, son. Let us return to the lair and practice our evil laughs together.
- This exchange when Drakken complains about Jack Hench's "outrageous" prices.
- Drakken trying to check into the hotel Dementor is staying in, only to be denied by the smarmy receptionist.Jilly: Welcome to Las Vegas Las Vegas, pally. What can I do ya for?
Drakken: Yes...[reads the desk name plate]...'Jilly from Jersey'. I need a room.
Jilly: Sorry, baby, but we are booked with the cuckoo conventions.
Drakken: Fine, whatever. Just hand over a key so I can get into the pool.
Jilly: Easy, Clyde. The swim is for registered cats only, you dig?
[Drakken loses his patience and pulls an Angry Collar Grab on Jilly]
- When the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer is activated and Dementor explains its function, Drakken tosses it into an air vent and they both decide Screw This, I'm Outta Here!. Then this exchange happens:Dementor: Und did I mention zis Vortex will be the size of the state of NEVADA?!?!?!
Drakken: [nervous laugh] We're in Nevada! How ironic.
- The stock image of Ron the news channel used.
- This brief bit of deadpan snarkery when Drakken forgets what the plural form of the word "fish" is and Shego corrects him without looking up from her nails.Dr. Drakken: Fish, right? Or is it fishes?Shego: Fish or fishes.Dr. Drakken: Well which is it?!Shego: Both are correct plural forms of the singular word "fish".Dr. Drakken: You're very smug right now, aren't you?Shego: Little bit.
- Kim and Ron end up being the only students at Middleton High to take Home Ec. For a long time.Mr. Barkin: All right, people, listen up! The regular home ec teacher retired six years ago and nobody noticed until this morning, so I'll be covering this class. Uh... Where is the class?Kim and Ron: Present!Mr. Barkin: (groans resignedly) All right. Take your dusty and filth-covered seats, please.
- Senor Senior Senior's warning video:Senor Senior Senior: (shrouded in shadow) This message is to warn you, that two thieves will be attempting to steal your chocolate chip recipe...Senor Senior Junior: (walking in, turns on the light) Father, what are you doing in the dark?Senor Senior Senior: (panicking) Junior, no! The lights...! (cuts out)
- The confrontation between Gemini and Dr. Director initially seems like it'll go down in a typical antagonistic fashion... and then they both descend into childish bickering.Dr. Director: You just can't let me be, can you, Sheldon?Ron: Sheldon?Gemini: The name is Gemini, and this has nothing to do with you, Betty!Kim: Betty?Dr. Director: Oh, yeah, right, don't give me that. Why do you want the Ron Factor so badly?Gemini: Because... because it's none of your beeswax!Dr. Director: You want it because I have it! You always wanted my stuff!Gemini: Oh, right! You got better toys than I did!Dr. Director: Ooh! Liar, liar! What about Baby Curlylocks? Huh?! What about that! You cut off all her hair! Remember that?!Gemini: Well, baby sister. (pulls out phone) Let's see what Mom recalls.Dr. Director: You're the baby, dragging mom into this.Gemini: Fine. Fine! We'll settle this like grown-ups! (Starts firing missiles at her)
- Drakken: This plan is totally off the heezy! Off the hook? Its raw! Chokin! Chilly! Poppin! Tight!! Mint!!! ITS VERY, VERY GOOD, ALRIGHT?!
- This exchange:
- Ron's initial experience with the game, which involves him dying over and over:Ron: AH! MY FACE!
- This line:
- Another great Lampshade Hanging moment from the first Kim Possible Movie, A Sitch in Time.Drakken: Kim Possible?!
Killigan: Why do you always act so surprised?
Drakken (actually giving it some consideration): I don't know...
- This part of "A Sitch in Time" where Kim has subdued Killigan and Monkey Fist.Killigan: Oh, it's not just the two of us.
Kim: Oh, and I'm supposed to be surprised that Drakken's behind me?
Drakken: How does she do that?!
Kim: A ninja you're not.
(Suddenly, Shego appears and attacks Kim, sending her toppling into a sarcophagus, which closes on her)
Drakken: Aha! But she is!
Ron: I'm here, Kim! Kim?!
- Then the villains escape, leaving Kim trapped in the sarcophagus. Hours later, Ron (wearing an eskimo suit) arrives, and thinks the voice inside the sarcophagus is a real mummy!
Kim: (from inside the sarcophogus) Get me out of here!
Ron: R-R-Rufus? Mummy! In there! Alive!
Ron: It knows my name! I'm cursed! I'm cursed!
(Kimmunicator beeps, showing a very ticked off Kim)
Kim: Ron, open the sarcophagus!
- This priceless bit as Drakken and Killigan bicker:Monkey Fist: Can you two buffoons take this outside?
Duff Killigan: At 30,000 feet?
Monkey Fist: Precisely.
- Pre-K Ron's brief lecture about sharing is both adorable and this, especially when his eyes bug out on the "jungle law of day-care" line.
- When Kim and Ron have traveled to the Future where Shego has conquered the world. The following exchange happens...[Kim and Ron, are captured by Orb Robot/Drones, being taken away]
Ron: [gulps] Ummm...excuse me scary orb-thing, where are you taking us?
Orb 1: The Attitude Adjustment Center...
[cut to them seeing the building ahead, looking very familiar to them]
Kim: Isn't that the High School?
Orb 2: Prepare to be drained of all individuality and spirit.
Ron: [said in a completely dry and bored tone] Yep...high school.
- Rufus' wisdom:Rufus 3000: Rufus Prime, please, share your wisdom.
Rufus 3000: What is the meaning of life?
Rufus: Hmmm.... CHEESE!
[large crowd of Naked Mole Rats cheers; cut to a pair, one looking horrified/stunned]
NMR: You owe me a buck.
- "Why is everybody in the future so ripped?!"
- And later when fighting the Big Bads: "SEE! Everybody in the future is ripped!"
- The naked mole rats fighting the monkey ninjas.Ron: You will never see a stranger sight.
- Shego wonders why Dr. Drakken works through the holidays.Drakken: Because it is Christmas, the one time of year she is off-duty! Busy with her twinkle lights and mistletoe and carols and roast beast and fring-fanglers and ZOOB-ZOOBLERS!
Shego: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Dr. D!
Shego: You've stopped using words.
- Later when Ron goes it alone, hitching a ride from someone Kim helped out once before.Ron: Thanks for the ride, Captain Lewis!Lewis: It's the least I could do, after you saved the sole tub from from sinking! Hold on. Kim Possible saved my tub from sinking.Ron: That's right! And I'm always right there, you know, key man.Lewis: There was a fellow with her, busting my radio! Using my navigational charts for a napkin! What was his name...? Ron something.Ron: (visibly panicking) Yes. Yes, yes, Ron Something. Sadly, uh, Mr. Something didn't work out, we had to let him go. So I'll see - I'll see ya!
- When Barkin announces the talent show:Barkin: Due to the litigious nature of last year's show, flaming chainsaw juggling will not be permitted.
- Drakken shows Shego the teleportation module he tricked Kim into stealing for him.Drakken: With this teleportation module, I shall be able to instantly transport myself into any high-security area I please! Imagine it, Shego! The sky's the limit! Fort Knox! The Louvre!
Shego: Or into the "10 items or less" line with 11 items, huh?
Drakken: Exactly! Wait. Was that a serious suggestion or are you mocking me?
Shego: Yeah, I'd say about 30% serious, 70% mock.
Drakken: Grrr! JUST PLUG IT IN! (hands Shego the module) Long-distance charges are separate of course, but with this capability, we can afford it. Shego!
Shego: This is not gonna work.
Drakken: What?! Where's the universal teleportation adaptor?
Shego: I'm guessing...not here.
Drakken: Blast! You send a hero to do a villain's work and this is what you get!
Shego: Alright, I'll infiltrate Dementor's fortress and get it. Don't wait up.
Drakken: Not necessary, Shego. (puts on the Wade-impersonator headset) We'll simply have Kim Possible finish the job for us.
- Drakken presents Kim with a flip-chart presentation of his No Kill Like Over Kill plan.Drakken: So, Kim Possible, I'll bet you're wondering what horrible fate I've devised for you this time.
Kim: Surprise me.
Drakken: Oh, you teenagers and your sass! I just wanna... Wow! (snaps his fingers; Shego presses a button and a flip chart labeled "Dr. Drakken's Deadly Plot! (A Visual Presentation)" emerges from the floor) Okay. First, you'll be sealed inside a reinforced titanium box. Next, you'll be dropped into this bottomless chasm. Then, the chasm will be filled with water. Then, man-eating sharks and a giant squid will then be released into the water!
Shego: Wait. If the chasm is bottomless, how can you fill it with water?
Drakken: IT'S VERY VERY DEEP, ALRIGHT?! (sighs to regain his composure) Lastly, I shall freeze over the top of the water with a six-foot layer of solid, glacial ice! Any questions?
Shego: Not if you're gonna get all snippy.
Kim: Eh, beats humiliation at the talent show, I guess.
- At the end of the episode, when Barkin announces the winner.Mr. Barkin: And the winner of the Middleton High Annual Talent Show is... Ron Stoppable.
Mr. Barkin: Proving that quantity is indeed better than quality.
Bonnie: NO WAY!
(Ron awakening with his head bandaged, walks across the stage dazed as the audience applauds him)
Kim: So much for the "Rockwaller family tradition", huh, Bonnie?
Bonnie: UGH! (sulks off)
- After Kim says they have to find Gill:Bonnie: Looks like he's already hit band camp.
Mr. Barkin: And science camp.
Kim: He's heading to clown camp!
Mr. Barkin: Those poor clowns.
- The subverting of learning An Aesop, when Ron delivers this near the end of the episode... "Normally I'd say we learned suspicion and paranoia is bad...except that's what saved us."
- Ron trying to guess what Megos superpower was:Ron: Purple, purple...did your powers involve bruising in some way?
- When Kim, Ron, Hego and Mego 'visit' Drakken and Shego:Drakken: [to Shego, who doesn't care in the slightest] This rare mutagenic agent that you stole for me will unlock the key to...
[Kim punches down the lair's door, causing Drakken to drop the mutagenic]
Kim: Knock knock.
Drakken: Kim Possible?! Since when do you glow?
Shego: Like HEGO!
[Hego and Mego shows up]
Hego: Greetings, sister.
Mego: Hey, Shego. You know, you missed my birthday. A call, a card... any acknowledgment would be nice.
Drakken: Uh, I believe some introductions are in order here.
[Ron enters the lair and shakes hands with Drakken]
Ron: I'm Ron Stoppable. We've met before, but you never seem to remember my name.
Shego: Can you excuse us, Dr. D?
Drakken: Shego, as long as you're going to live under my roof, you'll follow my rules. And rule number one: no secrets. Whatever is going on... (notices Shego has activated her plasma) ...is obviously a private matter. Later, gators.
[Drakken runs behind an armoured door]
Drakken: You know, I do think of us as a kind of evil family, and families stick together. So if you need me... [Shego's plasma blast opens a hole in the door] I'll be there for you. [runs]
- Kim finally makes Hego realize the glaring hole in Team Go's base when she points out they have a giant monitor through which they regularly receive messages from Avarius. After realizing Avarius could've been spying on them all this time, Hego asks why no one else brought this up.Shego: (with a look of extremely pained annoyance) ...because it was OBVIOUS?
- At one point, Kim uses Hego's super-strength to spin and drill her way into Aviarius' lair.Kim (visibly dizzy): Ooh, I do NOT recommend that...
- Release the Flamingo of Doom!Shego: Say what?
- Later in the episode, after Shego got the staff with all the powers of Team Go.Ron: I'm happy to be the distraction.
Kim: Ron, it would take a huge distraction.
[Drakken breaks in with a giant mecha, ready to disintegrate Aviarius]
Shego: [surprised that Drakken had it in him] Dr. Drakken?!
Drakken: That's right, Shego. Kim Possible's computer kid told me how you were at the mercy of a villain. Where is this Aviarius?
Aviarius: [pointing at Ron] Here he is.
Ron: Dude, Drakken knows who I am.
Drakken: Yes, the name escapes me, but I do know the air of buffoonery.
Ron grins at Aviarius, who is in Oh, Crap! mode
- Later in the episode, after Shego got the staff with all the powers of Team Go.
- After the Team Go powers have returned to their wielders and Shego ran away with Drakken.
- Hego: Looks like this bird is ready for his cage. [laughs]
Aviarius: Do you have to say that every time you capture me?
- And the final scene of the episode, where Drakken and Shego are on the mecha flying home, and Shego just finished telling Drakken what happened:Drakken: I mean, really, you practically gave it to her.
Drakken: Now that I know the whole story, I think you secretly wanted to lose.
Drakken: That's right. You wanted your brothers to get their powers back. You don't really have it in you to betray them.
Shego: Are you saying that I am going SOFT?!
Drakken: As a marshmallow.
[Gilligan Cut later, Drakken is holding to the reactors of the still flying mecha]
Drakken: Shego, I take it back! You're not a softy! SHEGO!
- Shego is reading a magazine to Drakken of "most embarrassing moments"Shego: Your most embarrassing moment happened when...?
Drakken: I don't have the faintest idea.
Shego: Oh, puh-leaze. What about just last week, when Kim Possible gave you that flying kung-fu wedgie? You were all like "Shego, help me! Shego, help me!" (Shego laughs, Drakken snarls) Or there was that time where—
Drakken: SILENCE! There will be no more talk of embarrassing moments!
Shego: All right, check out these features. "My Most Humiliating Moment Ever." "Embarrassment Central." "I Could've Died From Embarrassment!"
Drakken: Let me see that! (snatches the magazines out of Shego's hands) "Could've Died From Embarrassment." Hmm....That's IT! That's it, Shego!
Shego: What is?
Drakken: Embarrassment! The soft white underbelly of the teen ego!
- DNAmy's brief conversation with the scientist during the episode's Cold Open.
- Part of what teaming up with DNAmy consists of:DNAmy: (clinging on to Drakken) Ready hunny bunny?
Drakken: Is it completely necessary to call me that?
DNAmy: I like sugar booger too.
Drakken: Honey bunny it is then.
- "The Oh Boyz". The Seniors kidnap the titular band (and accidentally, Ron) hoping to extort their manager into giving Junior a singing career of his own. Unfortunately for the Seniors, Roland, the Jerkass record manager is happy to be rid of the band (the singers were rather fussy and demanding; and the kidnapping turned out to be a huge profit windfall).Roland: A day without the Oh Boyz is like a day where I don't lose money. No more whining pop rats. Life is sweet. (phone rings) Hello?
SS Sr.: Please listen closely if you want to see the Oh Boyz again!
Roland: Look, sorry, I gotta hop off. Call my office, we'll set a thing. Bye now. (hangs up)
SS Sr.: ...Was I not clear in my demands?
- Then when Junior tries to phone Roland, with the same result.Roland: Selling out? My two favorite words! This is a double deuce! All of the money with none of the Oh Boyz! (phone rings) Hello?
SS Jr.: Mr. Oh Boyz record company man? I think you misunderstood my father. If you and your peeps do not cooperate, the Oh Boyz will continue to be missing!
Roland: Stay missing? Gimme a minute to compose my thoughts. Lemme get back to you. (hangs up)
SS Jr.: How can he get back to me? I did not give him my number!
- Then when Junior tries to phone Roland, with the same result.
- Junior performing an Oh Boys song for his prison inmates. Including the part where he shakes his ass right in Drakken's face, much to Drakken's horror.
- To top it off, his father is the only person to clap.
- Before Ron leaves:Kim: (with a stuffed nose) Sure you're going to be okay?
Ron: I'll be fine. Stoppable immune system, remember?
[later, both are at Kim's house, both sick]
Kim: Stoppable immune system, huh?
- Kim tries to warn Shego that she has to sneeze, but Shego doesn't listen, believing it's a ploy by Kim to get her hands free. Until Kim sneezes in her face, that is. After catching Kim's cold, when they next meet for battle in the episode, Shego actually calls a time out so that both of them can turn their heads and sneeze. Kim even offers a "Gesundheit".
Ron: Kim, did you hear that alarm? It sounds like choo, choo, choo.
- From the same episode:
Kim: That's me, Ron. *sneezes*
- The end of episode. Kim and Ron have gotten Project X back from Drakken and Shego, but it got a little destroyed along the way. Note that nobody but the creators know what X does.Kim: I gotta know. What was this X thing designed to do, anyway?
Scientists: Cure the common cold.
Ron: I hate irony.
- While Dr. Wong is being interrogated by Drakken:Dr. Wong: You make no sense to me.
Shego: Welcome to my life.
[Drakken glares at her]
- Kim realizes something's wrong:
- Ron, unable to lie, is honest about a book he was supposed to read for class;Ron: I almost dislocated my jaw from yawning!
- "Drewbie? What Does This Button Do?"
- Kim cutting off Drakken's one-liner.Drakken: Kim Possible! Looks like you've reached the-Kim: End of the line?Drakken: ...I hate when she does that.
- Drakken's Last-Second Word Swap as his mother comes in while he had Kim and her mother tied up.Drakken: You have been a bee in my bonnet for far too long! Prepare to meet-Mama Lipsky: Drew?Drakken: -my mother.
- "You're loving this, aren't you?" *nod nod nod*
- Anne gets in on the fun too. It almost looks like she made Drakken Rage Quit as he just grabs Shego and leaves.Drakken: Now then, when we reach the gorge, I'll be-Anne: Dropping you off?Drakken: Another lippy Possible?!? GAH! Come Shego, let's get what we came for.
- Motor Ed's Freudian Excuse: his fellow scientists told him to get rid of his mullet.
- Ed's reaction to his hairstylist clipping a bit of said mullet.Motor Ed: You don't clip the lion's mane while he roars, seriously! [cut to outside of lair] EXIT MY LAIR! SERIOUSLY!Hairstylist: [to Ed's just-arrived henchmen] No more junkyard calls![Ed's henchmen exchange confused shrugs]
- Kim's Disabled Means Helpless mindset being thoroughly derailed by Ron.Kim: RON! What do you think you're doing?Ron: Shooting hoops with Felix.Kim: No! But it looks like you're really trying to, you know...Ron: (confused) Win?Kim: Exactly! Y-you can't!Ron: Look, I know I'm down 2 buckets, but if I focus on rebounding, and boxing out, I think that I can--Kim: You're acting like...like...Ron: ...like he's just a normal person?
- This summation of Kim's:Kim: I'm a cheerleader waiting by the phone for a guy with a mullet to call. Something is wrong with this picture.
- The exact moment that Ron sees how much is on his cheque:Ron: Are you saying that because I'm rich?Bonnie: Uh-huh.Ron: Cool!
- Kim tells Ron that she's worried and we get this moment:Ron: Oh, okay, I get it. You think this is gonna be one of those times when I suddenly turn into some out-of-control guy, and go way overboard with the whole money thing.Kim: Well, yeah.Ron: Kim, I swear, this money will NOT change me!
- Drakken, on the other hand, has the opposite problem:Drakken: Money! Lucre! Bread! Di Nero! Scratch! Do-re-mi! It's the bane of my existence! [snaps a pencil in frustration]Shego: I'm sorry, what's the problem, Dr. D?Drakken: "Operation: Catastrophic Doom" has run into massive cost overruns. I have no choice but to resort to drastic measures. [speaks into an intercom] Attention! this year's Evil Family Picnic has been cancelled!Henchman: No Three-Legged Race? Awww!Shego: Fine by me. You and the Pie-Eating Contest? Not pretty.Drakken: [pulls out a 1st Place ribbon] Five-time champ, Shego! In your face!Shego: Actually, in your face. I think you still have a little blueberry shmutz right there. No, right there. [pulls on his cheek]Drakken: That's my skin, wiseacre!
- Drakken was fed up with having his cousin around for most of the episode, mostly with Motor Ed constantly saying, "Seriously" at the end of every sentence...we now cut to this bit.Kim: How do my foes find each other?
Drakken: We're related...
Drakken & Motor Ed: Seriously.
- Which is funnier still when you consider that John DiMaggio provides the voices for both.
- This bit that prompts Drakken to unleash his pony tail:Motor Ed: Dude! I just noticed man, you've got a little baby mullet back there. Set it free, cousin! Set it free!
- Shego expressing her disgust when she learns Drakken and Ed went through with their plan to steal a wheelchair.Shego: So you actually stole a wheelchair. What's next, candy from a baby?Drakken: Been there, done that!
- "Emotion Sickness" was a hilarious episode through and through for having Kim and Shego acting completely out of character and Ron and Drakken having absolutely no idea what's gotten into them, but giggle fits were had when Shego said in a fit of anger, "I. LIKE. KISSY FACE!!!!"
- Ron trying to hide from Kim in the pickle suit, and the ensuing scene with Monique.Ron: Psst! Monique!Monique: Kosher Dilly?Ron: Coast clear?Monique: Clear for what?Ron: Kim. She's crushing on me.Monique: Kim's crushing? On you?Ron: Yes. And it's freaking me out!Monique: Sure you're not majorly misinterpreting?Ron: Just go with me on this, Monique. Kim has it bad for Ron.Monique: And...that's not good?Ron: I-I don't know, it's not that I haven't thought about this, I mean, who hasn't? I'm just...Monique (giggles) In a pickle?Ron: Oh, how I rue the day I ever volunteered for Kosher Dilly duty.Monique: You want my advice?Ron: Yes, okay!Monique: Lose the pickle suit.Ron: No, not yet. And if you see Kim, you didn't see me, got it?Monique: And what if Kim sees me seeing you?Ron: What?(Monique points to Kim, who is standing right behind him)Ron: AAH! KIM!Kim: Ronnie, I have a little favor to ask...Ron: (Loud Gulp) Uh, Sorry, KP, I was just - leaving! (books it)Kim: He's shy, but so cute!Monique: I'd say green and freaked.
- Or when Kim kissed Ron, under the influence of the Moodulator... right when Wade popped up on screen in her locker, seeing the whole thing... he literally does a spit take — AND falls out of his chair in shock!
- Then afterwards, when Ron was obviously in a daze from the kiss, and Kim being flirty under the influence are pretty much ignoring Wade:Wade: [has a mix of shock and confusion in his expression] I, um, just wanted to let you know I got a link through the Kimmunicator and — were you guys just smacking lips?!
Kim: [giggling] Great, Wade...
Ron: [in a daze from the kiss] Whatever you say.
Kim: [nuzzles her nose on Ron's cheek] I'm gonna get ready for tonight! Rrowr!
Wade: Whoa, what's going on?! (Ron still in a daze, just shuts the locker door over Wade, who is still talking) THIS ISN'T NORMAL!!! HELLO?!?
- Then afterwards, when Ron was obviously in a daze from the kiss, and Kim being flirty under the influence are pretty much ignoring Wade:
- Or this exchange with Shego and Drakken when she's under the influence:Shego: [massaging Drakken's shoulder and forehead] Awww, Dr. D is tired and frustrated from all his hard worky worky.
Drakken: Uh... yes, well, I do sometimes burn the candle at both ends...
Shego: Sounds like somebody could use a [leans towards his ear] little breaky-poo.
Drakken: [starts to look nervous and weirded out] Breaky... poo?
Shego: [grabs Drakken and runs off with him] Don't mind if we do!
- When the Moodulator controller shorts out:Dr. Bortel: The circuits have been fried!
Ron: So that means Kim's back to normal, right? PLEASE TELL ME KIM'S BACK TO NORMAL!
Dr. Bortel: I'm afraid your friend is now locked into an irreversible frenzy of rage.
Ron: [deadpan] Dude, what'd I just say?
- When Ron tries to calm Kim down:Ron: Kim, chill. It's me, Ron.
Kim: [totally pissed] Chyeah! Ron Heartbreaker!
Ron: [totally terrified] AHH! NO! STOPPABLE! [runs away] IT'S PRONOUNCED STOPPABLE!
- Another scene:Ron: Okay. So Kim and I have been best buds forever...maybe dating is the next step. I mean what's not to like about Kim? I mean, she's smart and cute... Dating could be good, y'know, the date thing...what if it tanks? (plane shooting sounds; followed by Ron chugging a can of Soda; then playing with a piece of dental floss) This could totally wreck our friendship! No, no, I'm not gonna let that happen! Only one thing to do: break up with Kim! Thanks, man, you've been a big help.
Mr. Barkin: (irritably) Stoppable, how did you get in my house?
- It's how completely unconcerned he sounds as he says this that sells it. The scene is set up with Ron wandering around a room in what we assume is his house, monologuing about his troubles with Kim (currently hopped up on the romance setting of the emotion modulator stuck to her neck), and at the end we discover he's been talking to someone, whose identity is revealed as Mr. Barkin. The funny comes from several factors: one, the speech is interspersed with a couple of shots of Ron wasting time, implying he's spent several hours in his rambling monologue; two, Barkin's reveal implies that he's been there the whole time - in his bathrobe; and, three, he's not so much worried about a crazy student as he is annoyed that it's Stoppable... being goofy... again. You start to wonder why Barkin didn't kick Ron out much sooner.
- The scene of Ron picking Kim up for their "date." First off, we have Kim's parents revealing that they were Shippers On Deck the whole time (which is a very interesting thought, if you mull it over, and is a good little nugget of info for So the Drama later on) and then Kim's dad casually telling Ron he'll drop him in a black hole if he hurts Kim. Then there's Kim in her Little Black Dress and both Ron and Rufus' eyes bug out of their heads at the very sight.
- And in the Drakken and Shego corner:Dr D.: I'm just going to go and supercharge the laser on that float so we can do evil. We like evil, don't we?
Shego: [having a Moodulator-induced crying jag] You're leaving in my time of need!
- Or this bit, after Shego had some mega whammy mood swings, Drakken is curled up in the fetal position behind a pole, saying: "Did I forget your birthday? Is that what this is about? Because I'm scared. *sucks thumb*"
- Or Drakken's sudden shift from gloating about Kim being "locked into an irreversible frenzy of rage" to horrified realization of how much trouble he's in when Bortel asks what happened to the second moodulator chip.
- Ron "breaking up" with Kim;Ron: OK look, we've known each other a long time. We're a great team but...
[Moodulator switches Kim's mood to "happy"]
Kim: Haha! Team! [laughs] Yeah, you said "team".
Ron: Heh, yeah... Earth to KP! "Team" is not funny. Being serious here. Dating could complicate things —
[Moodulator switches Kim's mood to "serious"]
Kim: Things should never be complicated.
Ron: Well, that's what I thought. That's why I think we should —
[Moodulator switches Kim's mood to "upset"]
Kim: (sniff) You're breaking up with me?
Ron: Yes. NO! Well... yeah. But, y'know, don't get upset.
Kim: Oh I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I...
[Kim runs off crying]
Ron: No, come back! Your dad's gonna put me in a black hole!
- The literal Mood Whiplash as both Kim and Shego go through, well, Moodulator whiplash.
- And the way Kim and Shego team up to handle their "irreversible frenzy of rage".Kim: (trying to kill Ron) Men!
Shego: (trying to kill Drakken) Oh yeah!
- Ron hides inside of a parade float, only to come across Drakken also hiding there.Drakken: Find your own hiding place!
Ron: Oh, right! Like you called dibs.
Drakken: Well, I am now. Dibs! Ha!
Ron: Well, I'm calling double dibs!
Drakken: (grumbles and gets up to leave) You've won this round with your superior dib-calling. But that won't save us from them!
- This exchange when Dementor releases his giant Dachshunds:Ron: ("are-you-nuts" voice) You knew this day would come?
- Kim's on the mailing list of the villain expo:Ron: I thought I was signing you up to win a tank.
- Called back later:Jack Hench: (to a disguised Ron) I'm just not familiar with your work, but why don't you fill out a card? You could win a tank.
- Called back later:
- Ron's whole villain persona is equal parts this and awesome.Ron: I refined my potato tosser into a plasma catapult!
- Trapped in TV Land, Kim and Shego fetch up in a Fear Factor-style stunt show:Presenter: We are ninety storeys above a busy street! Are you scared?
Kim: Should we be?
Presenter: Yes! Because you're about to do a bungee jump! Scared yet?
Shego: Are you?
Presenter: Why would I be scared?
Shego: [grabs him and jumps] Here we go pretty boooooy!
Kim: [vaguely annoyed] Oh, Shego. [jumps after her]
- From the same episode, we have Dr. Drakken on the Puppet Pals, which is a Sugar Bowl show. After the Puppet Pals realize that Dr. Drakken is a meanie, they immediately summon Mr. Sitdown, who immediately sits on top of Dr. Drakken.
- The entire episode is pretty funny, with highlights being Shego getting stuck in a sitcom, Kim getting stuck as a Red Shirt on a Star Trek-inspired show, both of them getting stuck in ER, and Drakken getting a makeover.
- And their version of The Hollywood Squares, with triangles (likely unintentionally referencing another show like that, Battlestars which was also from Merrill Heatter), and Drakken, in the center triangle, complains nobody picks him.
- Near the end, when faced with a stampede of monkeys, Shego turns to Drakken and mutters, "I blame you for this."
- While Ron is searching for the book in various villain lairs, he comes across Shego:Shego: Where's Possible?
Ron: SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!
Shego: Whoa-ho-ho-ho there! Never said she was. [smirks]
Ron: [uncomfortably] Oooooh...Haha-ha-ha...sss-awkwaaard...
- Ron has a fear of bugs, to which Kim just gets the simple advice to flick them off. Then they fight the episode's bad guy, who with some stolen technology amassed an army of giant cockroaches. Surprisingly, Ron isn't all that scared or bothered when he first sees them (he assumes that making them big makes them cuter), but is shocked that the normally stoic KP is left stiff and stuttering "B-B-B-Bugs... B-B-Big bugs..." and not in a mocking tone of his fear.
- "Hurl factor's approaching critical here..."
- We find out that, instead of using the time for a project, Ron spent five weeks trying to keep a spoon on his nose.Ron: I was, uh...Yeah, I was working on another project...
- He later submitted his American Idol-style video as his school assignment, and it worked.
- The beginning, where Kim and Ron ambush Drakken and Shego's initial scheme.Drakken: While Shego keeps you busy, I shall launch my Hypertronic Devastator drone! [does just that]
Kim: Wait, no countdown?
Shego: No, no, he's actually learning.
Drakken: You see, during the time it takes the computer voice to count backwards from ten, you always manage to defeat me. Not anymore!
Ron: (holding out a metal piece) Uh, dude, is this important?
Drakken: [gasps] THE GYROSCOPIC CONTROL UNIT! Where'd you get this?
Ron: Yeah, well, we actually snuck in by climbing up your whatever-it-is...
Drakken: Hypertronic Devastator Drone!
Ron: Yes, and I slipped, and I had to kinda grab on to something, and it kinda snapped off.
Drakken: Without the gyroscopic control unit, the drone will—! (alarm blares; Drakken looks up to see the drone falling out of the sky, making a dive bomb right toward his lair) ...instantly crash. YOU BUFFOON!
Ron: Ah, I do what I can.
(As Kim and Shego continue to fight, Drakken's goons run past them, fleeing for their lives.)
Kim: Uh, maybe we should get outta here.
Shego: Good call!
(Everyone flees out of the lair and dives into the ocean, as the drone crashes on the lair. KABOOM!!!)
- Drakken's rap. Fo sheezy; it's off the heezy.
- Yori's second appearance, where Kim starts "jelling" over her and Ron.
Ron: Oh, sure, y'know, Yori from *thinks* seventh period history. No, no, she's an old pal, from...Camp Wannaweep. *Yori glares* We've never met, actually! What do you want?! Who are you, stranger who I do not know?!
- Ron trying to introduce Yori to Kim without giving away her identity as a ninja. Neither of them were impressed.
Kim: But you just said her name is Yori.
Ron: Yori! It's a common name, y'know, in Japan. Whai-i-i-i-i-i gotta go! Bye!
- Later, when Wade uncovers the existence of the Yamanuchi ninja school:
- The Possible parents commenting on Heather and Quinn.
- The first episode of Season 4...Kim and Ron are treated to seeing Dementor in a dress.
- This line from Season 4...
- Ron trying out for the football team, runs to catch the football in practice, only for him to catch it offscreen and you hear all sorts of chaos going on offscreen, like cats, stuff breaking and car alarms...what really takes the cake is what Ron screams offscreen. "WHY WOULD YOU PARK THERE?!"
- Professor Dementor takes a while realize Kim's not actually wearing the battlesuit:Kim: (in her midriff-baring cheerleader outfit) Hello? Does it look like I'm wearing full body armor?Professor Dementor: Well, no, now that you mention it...
- Kim and Ron track Shego and Junior to San Francisco where they're planning to pull a job. Kim ends up fighting Shego while Junior searches fruitlessly for a parking space. Ron passes by a few seconds later with the same problem.Shego: You too??Kim: Yea! What is up with this city?!(Resume fighting)
- The Running Gag of photographers showing up to take pictures of Camille and getting pushed out of the frame by security guards.
- When the Senior Table's budget is given to the SKIP Program, Ron bemoans it as unfair. Mr. Barkin gets right in Ron's face and responds with:"And is it fair that the polar ice caps are melting? YOU TAKE LIFE'S LITTLE UPS AND DOWNS, STOPPABLE!!!" (straightens his tie and nonchalantly walks away)
- Señor Senior Senior seems to be reading a love poem to Wade's mother, but it's actually a parking ticket.
- Wade reads a "love note for Monique" Ron gave him.Wade: The humble earthworm is vital to agriculture, it moves through the soil by excreting lubricating mucus.
Kim and Monique: Ewww!
Ron: Oh, wait! That's my biology report. Oh, that means...!
(cut to Mr. Barkin reading Ron's report)
Mr. Barkin: Well, that's a very nice thought. A-Plus, Stoppable, (sniffs) A-plus!
- When Kim asks what the Seniors have stolen from Wade, Ron cracks up under pressure.Ron: Wade invented a bun-warmer that makes girls fall in love with him!Beat as Kim tries to process all this.Wade: IT WAS RON'S IDEA!Ron: WHAT?! Not intentionally!
- Wade's suggestion to infiltrate Junior's show is to grapple to the top of the building and enter through the roof with Kim and Ron's grapple guns and his own grapple belt, but Ron reminds him that Monique wouldn't be able to follow them. She suggests just walking through the front door.Kim: Right, good idea. Just one problem: ladies only.Ron: Oh, no you don't!Wade: They did.
- Ron distracts Junior.Ron: (rips off wig) Give me back my girlfriend!Junior starts snickeringRon: Dude, what is so funny?Junior: (laughing) I thought you were a lady!Ron: Well, you are no gentleman.
- Later in the episode, Señor Senior Senior introduces Wade to his bodyguards Evil and Treachery.Senior: You genius cannot beat my evil or my treachery. Have you met my bodyguards, Evil and Treachery?
- Ron does some lampshading twice in this episode. Once about a Noodle Incident...and the other about the crows that kept attacking him for no apparent reason.
- The Noodle Incident lampshade-involves Kim trying to fix up a hand-me down, broken down car her father gave her. Things aren't working out at all...somehow Ron is entangled in wires, he wasn't even doing anything to help fix the car.Ron: Wait a minute?! I wasn't even helping! How did this happen?!
- The second lampshade was the 3rd time the crows came and attacked him, the third time in particular came literally out of nowhere!Ron: (getting pecked) AAAHH!! THIS IS JUST SO RANDOM!!!!
- The second lampshade was the 3rd time the crows came and attacked him, the third time in particular came literally out of nowhere!
- The Noodle Incident lampshade-involves Kim trying to fix up a hand-me down, broken down car her father gave her. Things aren't working out at all...somehow Ron is entangled in wires, he wasn't even doing anything to help fix the car.
- The misinterpretation Kim and Ron initially give the 'magno-rings'...Rufus: (imitates Wedding Bells)
Ron: [flustered] I...I had nothing to do with this!
- After Shego comments on Motor Ed 'tricking out' the rocket:Motor-Ed: You know, your chassis could use a little tricking out too.Shego: (furious) Excuse me? What's wrong with my "chassis"!? (blasts him)
- When Ron enters Mr. Barkin's class much fatter and taller than before thanks to the growth serum, Barkin asks just what the hell happened to him.Barkin: Stoppable! What has happened to you?!Ron: Your worst nightmare!Barkin (terrified): The one with Abe Lincoln and the pool sharks?!Ron: Uh, no?
- Another spoofed Aesop: the episode was outright a parody of Super Size Me, but it was hilariously making fun of the healthy eating aesop that the Executives pushed onto our creators, by having Ron-at the very end of the episode-delivering the "I learned something today" speech to camera (and getting the wrong moral, telling us to stay out of mutating chemicals instead of eating healthy food), while a growing crowd behind him wonders who on Earth he's actually actually addressing.
- Barkin: (just after the fade out) Stoppable! Office, NOW!
- Ron tries to grab a part of a wind chime to copy a move Kim just did, succeeding only in brushing the bottom part of it enough to make it move.Ron: Failure has never sounded so soothing.
- Kim's summation of the case mid-way through the episode:Kim: Wade ran a search on all green females on Earth, and he came up with Shego and the spokeswoman for the Asparagus Advisory Council. And they both have alibis.
- Shego returns to Drakkens lair and gives him the usual lip, but given that hes still upset with her leaving him in prison all the times shes gotten out and he now has an alien warrior working for him...Drakken: Warmonga, show her the door.
Warmonga: If you guide your vision to the left of our aft reactor core, you can see our primary entrance.
Drakken: No, Warmonga, I meant make her exit through the door.
Warmonga: Oh. (grabs Shego and lifts her overhead)
Shego: Hey! (Warmonga throws her through the door, blowing a hole in it)
Drakken: Yes, well... I didn't mean literally through the actual door, but...
- Drakken contacting Kim on her website to gloat, and failing miserably.Drakken: Hello, Kim Possible. Perhaps you recognize the nemesis you left to rot in prison, Dr. Drakken? Cellblock D? Home of the annoying cellmates?!Shego: Digressing!Drakken: Shut it, Shego! You're here merely to witness and weep!Shego: Ughh! (to Warmonga) What, you mean you aren't gonna interrupt?Warmonga: We do not interrupt the Great Blue.Shego: Sure we do! We're the evil sidekick, we're all about the interrupting! ISN'T THAT RIGHT DR. D!!!Drakken: NAAGH! ZIP IT! Now where was I? Evil genius, in prison, rotting—yes, the rotting!Shego: (nudging Warmonga) See, see? Now you do it, you do it!Warmonga: Never!Drakken: My new doomsday device will steal all the oxygen from the Earth's atmosphere. And there's nothing you can to to stop me in—[cut to a monitor with a timer on it]—T-minus 60 minutes and...[countdown doesn't start] RRGH! And counting! [bangs repeatedly on the timer with his fists and feet] ANY! MINUTE! NOW!Shego: Oh come on, you're not letting that one go! Hello? This is mocking gold! Uhhh!Warmonga: Warmonga will not mock the Great Blue![dinging noise]Drakken: I GOT IT!Shego: All right, see that? You missed your mock window.
- Kim's many attempts to find a new mission outfit, but what takes the cake is when her brothers make her one. Cue her showing up to a mission looking like a Toy Fair reject. Drakken and Shego laugh their butts off when they see her.
- Just beforehand, Kim switching between Wade, Ron and the Tweebs in her car's in-dash Kimmunicator leads to Ron getting confused and everybody interrupting everyone else.
- This exchange when Ron is captured by Drakken and Shego:(Drakken is standing by the door, face set in a snarl, holding a baseball bat over his head to whack Kim with)Drakken: Where is that Kim Possible, my arms and jaw are killing me!Shego: Don't you hate it when heroes show up late? It's just so rude.Ron: I told you, I came alone! KP doesn't know I'm here!Drakken: You know what, I'm beginning to think he came alone and that Kim Possible doesn't know he's here.Ron: Yeah, okay. Never went to college, did he?Shego: Reject!Drakken: Dropout, Shego! For the last time, they let me in, I just...(groans exasperatedly)...Without Kim Possible, there's no one to stop me from charging my greatest invention, the—Shego: I know, the Inter-Continental...Hooey-Majiggy.Drakken: Inter-Continental Electro-Magneticizer, Shego!
- The Running Gag with Monkey Fist letting one of his monkey ninjas drive, followed by their running into something and Monkey Fist saying, "That's what I get for letting the monkey drive."
- By the end of the episode, Ron is at Sacky MCMXXXIIII. He's gone through 1934 bags, bought all the flour bags at Smarty Mart and still got a F- because Sacky MCMXXXIIII was sugar.
- His Roman numerals are off, too. 1934 would be MCMXXXIV.
- Actually, IIII is an acceptable alternative to IV for four.
- His Roman numerals are off, too. 1934 would be MCMXXXIV.
- Mr. Barkin slowly becomes crazy during his time in the crate.Ron: Uh, Mr. Barkin? You feelin' okay? Crate's not gettin' to you, is it?Mr. Barkin: (stir crazy) OF COURSE NOT! And why do you keep calling me that?Ron: Mr. Barkin?Mr. Barkin: (grabs a cow) HE'S MR. BARKIN!Ron: (freaked out) ...moo?
- Drakken's (and Shego's) reaction to Hank's incentive program.(Drakken observes two henchmen doing trust falls)Drakken: Is this what I am not paying for? Kiddy games?Hank: Its a trust exercise. The first thing I learned in business school, where I graduated with honorsDrakken: (mocking) "Graduated with honors."Hank: ...Is, successful companies run on teamwork, which is built on trust.Drakken: Pfft! Buncha grad school hooey. [Beat] Can I have a turn? Its my lair. (Drakken gets ready to do a trust fall, but ends up flat on his back when the henchman who was supposed to catch him turns toward the sound of Shego yelling offscreen)Shego: DR. D!!! (Shego walks in, carrying a chart) Somebody explain this!Hank: The Company Organizational Chart?Shego: I know that! Why am I way down here under "Assistant Manager for Minor Weaponry and Office Supplies"?Hank: Well, here at Drakken & Co., we believeShego: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Ive been reduced to "and company"?!Hank: What can I say? You missed the Brainstormers Breakfast. But, you're just in time to work on your team building skills. The goal is to help your teammates through the web without touching the rope—(Shego vaporizes the rope with her plasma, gets in Hank's face and grabs his tie threateningly)Shego: So, about that Org Chart.Hank: (nervously stuttering as he rapidly rearranges the chart) How does "Chief Operating Officer for Random Mayhem" sound?Shego: Throw in a company car, Im good.
- This part:Hego: Electronique?! You broke out of the specially constructed non-conductive plastic prison?
Mego: No. She's still there. Of course she broke out, you big dolt!
- Also from that episode, the discussion of:Electronique: And bring Go City to its knees!
Hego: Technically, cities don't have knees.
Mego: That a whadda ya call it, a simile.
Wego 1: It's not a simile.
Wego 2: It's a metaphor.
Hego: The topic here is geography, not English. Or is it anatomy?
- Kim's reaction when Ron gets turned evil again. It's barely even worried, just exasperated with a bit of 'of course that had to happen'.
- Hego's initial reaction to Ron being turned evil is nonchalantly asking how bad it could be. Then he sees the look of fear on Shego's face and immediately regrets his words.
- The subplot was about Drakken's miserably failed attempts at opening a pickle jar, even getting help from all the henchmen but Shego and resorting to his evil genius.(the jar is under a death ray)
Drakken: Now...you will learn...the PRICE...of DEFYING ME!
(Drakken fires the death ray, then looks in the crater: the jar is intact)
- At the end of the episode Shego has returned, and Drakken presents her with the jar:
- The credits:Mr. Barkin: Interesting report you turned in, Stoppable. Your dad, AKA, "Hero", is a member of the Middleton Search and Rescue?
Mr. Barkin: Also volunteers at the local fire department?
Mr. Barkin: And while in the confines of a certain Infinity-Dome he can convert pure mathematical thought into blasts of energy that fire out of his skull.
Ron: Yeah, it's an actuary thing.
Mr. Barkin: I see. Your dad rocks! A-plus!
- The cold open:Drakken: Shego, at last! Pure nanotronium is mine! The smallest, most powerful energy source known to...Shego: Are you for real? I was with you! I know what it is, Doctor Exposition.
- Every amnesiac Kim moment.Kim: Kim? Kim who?
Kim: What is?
Ron: You are.
Kim: Am what?
Ron: Kim Possible.
Kim: That is so not a name.Mr.Possible: Well, anything's possible for a Possible!
Kim: That's a name.
Mr. Possible: That's the spirit!
Mrs. Possible: [holds a mini-flashlight to Kim's eyes] Well at least she remembers how to speak.
Kim: Ooohhh! [takes the flashlight] Light, bright!
Mrs. Possible: Good news, most of Kim's basic memories have been restored.Mr. Possible: There was a little mix-up with the dishwasher and the bathtub this morning.Mrs. Possible: Worked out fine! Kimmie and the dishes all got cleaned!
- At some point Ron gets an update on Kim's status from her parents.
Kim: Are you sure I know her?
- When they try to stop Shego from robbing a bank and Kim doesn't recognize her.
Shego: Sure, sure, I was a senior when you were a freshmen. Oh, and you owe me ten bucks.
Kim: Oh, I'm sorry, here. (pulls money out)
Ron: (stammers) Don't give her money. And she's older than that (shudders) a lot older.
Shego: (defensive) So I like the sun. Back off, sidekick.
- Of all things, what restored Kim's memory about dating Ron is the latter losing his pants again.
- Shego mocking Drakken's new note-taking habit:Shego: (writing on a card) Now I say 'something sarcastic.' Gee, I've got a few options here; you wanna pick?
- Kim and Wade are seeking clues for a kidnapped programmer. They reach his gated community, and Kim asks Wade how good he is at fence jumping. Wade replies that he's terrible at it, but doesn't usually find it to be necessary, opening the gate with a remote. Kim mock pouts.Kim: But I like jumping over stuff.
- Ron giving Bonnie some much deserved snark:Bonnie: (reviewing potential boyfriends) Mark him down as a "never".Ron: Ah, yes; very popular category today.
- Two words: Marigold Drakken.Drakken: I look like a kid playing a flower in a school play!
- Drakken's idea of what to do about the giant blinking alien beacon: cover it with a giant throw rug:Drakken: I'll call mother; the woman can knit like a fiend!
- The entire last class of senior year.Barkin: Playing with the lights, Stoppable? Is this your idea of a senior prank?Ron: But I wasn't—Barkin: This isn't kindergarten, people! Until the big hand is on the twelve and the little hand is on the three, you will observe the final moments of your high school career with honor and quiet dignity!Ron: Yeah, but—[everyone anxiously (and silently) waits for the final bell, but at the exact moment the clock strikes three the power goes out][all the students run out of the classroom cheering]Barkin: Oh, every year! It's like opening a barrel of rabid monkeys!
- Barkin screaming, "RUN, PEOPLE! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!" then doing a nose dive into the audience, during the first part of the Grand Finale.
- This moment happens while Ron and Shego rescue Drakken and Kim, with Drakken piggybacking on Ron:Ron: Piggyback thing really drags down my coolness.Drakken: Well, pardon me, not all of us have the power of flight!Ron: Oh complain, complain! You know, when life gives you lemons...Drakken: I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LEMONS!!!
- The ultimate Drakken-Shego Ship Tease moment in the series finale, Played for Laughs, of course. After being reunited, Kim and Ron run over and hug each other. Nearby, Drakken and Shego run to each other and stop dead when they realize what they were about to do.Drakken: SHEG—(stops, awkwardly puts his hands down and turns around) Uh, 'bout time you got here!
Shego: (plays with her hair, also sounding awkward) Yeah, yeah, I-I've - I've got a lot on my plate now, so y'know, just...(clears throat)
- It gets brought up again when Kim and Shego run into Warhok and Warmonga.Warhok: You! And...
Shego: And you must be Mr. Warmonga.
Warmonga: (stage whispering to Warhok) She is the blue imposter's battle-mate.
Shego: Whoa, time out! Yeah, the two teens are a thing, but there is nothing going on with me and Dr. D.
Kim: (smirking at Shego) Nothing?
Warmonga: Then why were you so threatened by my arrival?
Shego: I dunno, maybe 'cause you're nine feet tall?!
Warhok: Denial. It's more than just a river on the planet which we now control—(Drakken and Ron fly by, knocking both Lorwardians flat)
- In the credits scene of "Graduation", we see Drakken about to tell the story of how his skin turned blue. It cuts before we even hear the beginning.Drakken: Funny story - not funny "ha-ha." It was a Tuesday...
- Everything with Drakken's mother, who honestly believes that her son is a Talk-Show host and not a mad scientist.Mama Lipsky: Drew? What does this button do?
- From the video game What's the Switch?:(Kim and Shego are both going in for Dementor's lair; Monkey Fist is going to deal with Shego while Dementor wonders what to use against Kim)
Dementor: Now what to use that is unnecessarily evil... Yes! My Tectonic Seismic Disinhibitor! [spoken with increasing giddiness and joy]
Monkey Fist: Your what?
Dementor: It's a doomsday device you IDIOT!
- Meta example: This show's creation stemmed from the creators exchanging the following sentences: "Kim Possible, she can do anything." and "And Ron Stoppable, well, he can't."
- The video announcing the live-action movie has Christy Carlson Romano (in a red wig and holding her 1 1/2 year-old daughter Isabella) and Will Friedle (in a blonde wig and leaning on a cane) trying to win back their old roles.Will Friedle: I hurt my hip playing canasta.
- In "Graduation", Ron pretty much goes Super Saiyan Blue eight years before Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F introduces the form.
- Ron proves he's still a klutz even in Live-Action; he takes out henchmen by crashing into them via jetpack, and then:Ron: I'm sure Dementor didn't see that. (leans on barrell of flammable liquid, causing it to fall, spill, catch on fire and explode, while Kim and Ron duck for cover) ...OK...he might have seen that.
- He then causes the base to self-destruct by casually leaning against the button, while Kim was asking Wade to locate said button for her.
- Dementor captured a slime scientist to create a slime that dissolves everything it touches, but it has the unfortunate side-effect of turning pink and sparkly after dissolving things. Dementor complains that everyone will laugh at him for it.
- During the fight against Dementor, Kim's grappling hook is knocked out of her hand.Dementor: What will you do without your grappling hook?! (Kim turns around and kicks the henchman) Oh, that...that is what you will do...
- Drakken's "scale model revenge simulator" in his prison cell, which includes a tacky doll and a toilet.
- The list of instructions that Drakken left for Shego were written on a roll of toilet paper.
- Drakken describes his and Shego's current Supervillain Lair situation as them "squatting in garbage vaguely shaped like a building."
- Villains have their own Instagram. Called Villainstagram. Drakken posts pictures of his new lair to it.
- The Seniors and Duff Killigan have accounts, too.
- The Running Gag of Kim's next destination being at "the other side of the school".
- Drakken tries to turn on his machine, only to realize that it doesn't have a power source. This leads to:
- Shego repeatedly pointing to the filing cabinet it's been stored in, because she's too lazy to get it herself.
- Drakken unhappy that she bought it online instead of stealing one.
- Drakken's displeasure when he realizes that she bought a "cheap knockoff".
- Athena tries to take over the mission by demanding that Shego turn herself in.Athena: Hey, step away from the cube and put your hands where I can see them!Shego: ...Who's this?Kim: She's with me.Shego: Yeah, but why's she giving the orders? (amused) Oh, is she in charge now? Did you get demoted?
- Shego to Drakken: "Possible's like your hairline: she's fading."
- While kidnapping Athena, Drakken begins to reveal his plan when-Shego: Shut it! What have I told you about overshare?!Drakken: Oh, right. Well, um... Bye!!!
Shego: Please tell me someone got that on video!
- During the attack, Kim tries Athena's move and faceplants, much to Drakken's and Shego's amusement.
- Drakken goes to reveal his plan to Team Possible, only to be interrupted.Nana Possible: Ugh. The evil plan reveal.Ann Possible: We should've brought a book.Ron: I find these informative. They fill in some of the blanks.
- Drakken gloats that his trap is inescapable, because he put the "off" switch high up on the wall.Shego: (exasperated) Don't tell them where it is!
- Drakken's machine goes wrong and turns him into a child. Shego finds this absolutely hilarious. "This is fan-Drakken-tastic!"
- Then when they escape, Drakken gives another enthusiastic "Bye!", while Shego has the most epic FML look on her face.
- The stinger: Drakken is infiltrating Kim's school, undercover as a child, with Shego pretending to be his mother.
- Shego declaring that she wants to "change out of these clothes" (a conventional business-type outfit) "into a sensible leather bodysuit".