- From the Season 2 episode "Two to Tutor".Ron: Hey, not too shabby, KP! I'm seeing major improvement.Kim: No big. I've got a great tutor.Señor Senior Senior: And now, my son, we will return home and polish our evil laughs together.
- From the Season 2 episode "The Ron Factor".Ron: Correction, Dr D, the Kim Factor with just a little splash of Ron.Kim: Oh, Ron, that's so sweet.
- From the Season 2 episode "Go Team Go".Drakken: Shego, as long as you're going to live under my roof, you'll follow my rules. And rule number one: no secrets. Whatever is going on...[Shego lights up her plasma]Drakken: ...is obviously a private matter. [Retreats behind door] Later, gators. You know, I do think of us as a kind of evil family, and families stick together. So if you need me...[plasma blast hits door]Drakken: I'll be there for you.
- From the Season 3 episode "Rappin' Drakken":Drakken: You're too late, Kim Possible! For while Shego keeps you busy I shall launch my Hypertronic Devastator Drone!Kim: Wait, no countdown?Shego: No. No, he's actually learning.Drakken: During the time it takes the computer voice to count backwards from ten, you always manage to defeat me. Not anymore!Kim: Ha! I knew he was acting too nice.Shego: Oh, don't worry Kimmie... I'm still nasty.
- From the Season 4 episode "Ill-Suited".Kim: You do me proud Ron Stoppable, by just being you.
- From the Season 4 episode "Big Bother".Kim: So Yori, are you really ok with Ron being off the market?Yori: Off the market?Kim: You know mine?Yori: I believe Stoppable-san is your destiny Kim Possible, like change we must always welcome destiny.Kim: Yori, you sort of kinda rock.Yori: Domo.
- From the Season 4 episode "Odds Man In".Ron: Look KP, I just want to keep you safe, because if you got hurt, its too big a loss to compute..Kim: Thats the most weirdly romantic thing youve ever said to me.
- From the Season 4 episode "Mad Dogs And Aliens".Kim: I think someone owes me a diversion, of the dating kind.Ron: Nacos and movie?Kim: Sounds out of this world.
- From the Season 4 episode "Mentor of Our Discontent".Ron: Ok, I have no idea what just happened. But I am clearly not cut out to help people make life choices.Kim: Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. You helped me choose...you.Ron: Ok, that time I was a genius.
- From the Season 4 episode "Graduation, Part 2".Ron: I'm talking about graduation and, uh,... and us, and what comes after. This whole thing has shown me that... I can't live without you.Kim: Ron, please, get a grip. Nothing is going to come between us!
Quotes / Kim Possible