Despite having saved the world many times, Kim Possible is still just a normal teenage girl.
- Senior being left out when Junior spends more time with Shego.
- Just as Ron's hopes for a great school year get up, he finds out that he and his family are moving to Norway. In one moment, he loses every good thing he was looking forwards to this year and now lives across the world away from his best friend. It's seen as being the End of an Era given that, with Ron all the way across the world, he won't be able to be there for Kim to help save the world, and a long-distance friendship is hard to maintain. As Ron puts it, it's the end of his world.
- Ron's departure itself is heartbreaking and both he Kim are speaking shakily and trying not to cry, and while Ron says he's not going to cry, he starts breaking just before leaving. Kim gives him a "Ronunicator" as a parting gift.Kim: You can call me or beep me, you know... if you wanna reach me.
- There's something melancholic about seeing James and Ann Possible as grayed senior citizens 20 years in the future. A reminder that nothing lasts forever and aging is inevitable for everyone.
- Kim searching for Ron.
- The fact that everyone besides Ron has gotten over the Oh Boyz.
- Its worse when nobody besides Kim and Ron went to their concert.
- The ending. Just as Shego has changed into a better person and is happy with her new life, but Ron, while playing with the helmet, zaps Shego back to her evil self and the helmet is smashed before she could be changed back. Still, toying with one's personality isn't really nice in the first place...
- Her brothers were going to let her back in, no questions asked and regardless of what she had done or even the fact that the last time they met, she tried to steal their powers. Hego in particular was quick to give her a big hug when they finally reunited, which turned into a big group hug as her other brothers joined in. It shows how much they care for their sister, yet this clashes with how normal Shego doesn't return the affection in any way, and she deserts them the moment Ron zaps her back to evil.