- Part of the fun of the show is in seeing how many shout-outs you can pick. There's one to James Bond in every other episode, as well as Spider-Man, Batman, Psycho, Resident Evil, Fight Club, Star Trek, and Star Wars. Kim even comments on a shout-out to The Lion King. In another episode, Dr. Drakken reacts to some good news by saying "It's a zip-a-dee-doo-dah day!"
- Ron tells Monkey Fist to "Get your stinking paws off me!" in the episode "Monkey Ninjas in Space".
- And "All your suit are belong to me!" Said by the awesome Dr. Dementor.
- James Bond isn't the only spy\special agent Kim has nods to. Her Kimmunicator ringtone, sound familiar? Used by a certain federal agent perhaps? And one episode has her don a black stealth suit, where at the end they are picked up by boat, who just happens to be driven by someone Kim refers to as Sam.
- In the Christmas Episode, Drakken describes Kim's family celebration:"She'll be busy with her twinkle lights, and mistletoe, and carols... [SNIFF!] and roast beast! And FLIM FLANGLERS!! AND ZOOB ZOOBLERS, AND...!!"
"Gah! What did you do?! This is my chance to rule the world! All I want is what's coming to me! All I want is my fair share!"
- ...and later complains about how unfair it is that his plans have been thwarted yet again:
- ...and soon after:
- Kim even had three of her other show rivals in her sights: one episode has her comment on how if Bonnie tries too hard at cheerleading she'll spontaneously combust, another has her fighting a Captain Ersatz version of Sydney Bristow, and a third has her raiding tombs.
- Shop Smart. Shop Smarty Mart.
- Team Impossible's uniforms are highly reminiscent of Cyclops, especially how he looked in the 90's.
- Drakken's real name is Dr. Drew Lipsky, and he tells his mother he's a radio talk show psychologist. Remind you of anyone?
- Ron knocks down a mini golf Titanic, as a Suspiciously Similar Song of the film's tune plays.
- A near impossible to spot one comes when Ron has to merge the staff of New Forest with the sword in the Everworld episode. The magic words? 'Treguna, mecoides'.
- Another Disney shoutout comes from "Car Alarm"- when Kim's car gets tricked out to help stop Motor Ed's rocket dragster, it looks like something out of TRON.
- The name "Brick Flagg" implies that at least one of the writers was a fan of DC Comics' Suicide Squad.
- A quick and dirty one from Kim:
- A Sitch In Time pulls a double whammy: Not only does young Drakken wear a skull t-shirt just like Sid of Toy Story, the design echoes The Punisher style of wardrobe.
- "Monkey Fist Strikes" has Kim retrieving an artifact for the title villain, before knowing he was evil. The scene of her retrieving the artifact is Kim's love letter to Tomb Raider.
- Kim's casual clothes are the same gym outfit Buffy wore a few times.
- A particular phrase that Barkin shouts early in Captain Drakken ("Move that bus!") is reminiscent of a certain other show.
- In "The Golden Years" there's one with a lot of Parental Bonus points, after describing all the ways Nana Possible is a badass grandma:Dr.Drakken: "She's a baaad Grandmother..."Kim: "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"Dr.Drakken: " I'm just talking about your grandma!"
- The entire "Fearless Ferret" episode is a homage to Adam West's Batman.
- Besides The Fearless Ferret, other shows on TV Trash Heap include Mod Quad and Laugh Riot.
- In "Ill Suited" Kim mentioned something about Ron being involved in a flooding of the school gym, and his reply was "The first rule of Chess Club is: Do not talk about chess club" with a similar techno score briefly playing in the background.
- Kim's first and middle names: Kimberly Ann. (Ironically, the year the show debuted, Disney acquired the rights the Power Rangers via the purchase of what was then ABC Family; they sold it back to Haim Saban in 2010.)
- "Toga! Toga! Toga!"
- In the first season 4 episode, Ron said "Oil can" when Dementor hijacked Kim's battlesuit, which he was wearing.
- "This is not a party, this is not a disco, this is not fooling around!"
- Another Parental Bonus: "There it is... Killigan's Island."
- Larrys Birthday: "We're gonna need a bigger boat. And water."
- "Rufus In Show": Kim, Ron and Rufus survive a jump off a cliff using, of all things, a dress parachute.
- Drakken's line from "Sick Day": "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!" from The Pointer Sisters.
- Day of the Snowmen crams in "rampaging zombie snowmen", a battle in a shopping mall, one giant-sized snowman and beam-shooting backpacks, and adds to it:
- During the "Naked Mole Rap" in Rappin' Drakken, Rufus does the Snoopy dance.
- Drakken says "You have failed me for the last time" to Shego in So The Drama.
- And the final moment has Kim and Ron taking off in a flying car.
Shout Out / Kim Possible