Hi, Jess 0312, Here.
Those are My tropes.
And those are my OCs
Generator Rex OCs
open/close all folders
Profession: Providence Agent
Voice Actor: Tara Strong
Yumi is a teen immigrant
open/close all folders
Attack On Titans OCs
Voiced by: Haruka Tomatsu (JP)
Voiced by: Yukana Nogami (JP)
- The Chick
- Foil: To Rika
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Riho has long hair and wears a white collared shirt and a blue necktie to distinguish herself from her tomboyish twin sister Rika. Even after cutting her hair to a bob cut, the only thing left to distinguish herself from Rika is her white collared shirt and her blue necktie.
- Important Haircut: During the attack on Trost, Riho cut her hair by using the blade of her 3D maneuver gear as a symbol of her resolve of never running away anymore.
- Long Hair Is Feminine
Total Drama OCs
Noah is the cutest guy I ever see!
Teams: Screaming Gophers, Screaming Gaffers, Team Amazon, Heroic Hamsters
Shana is the younger twin sister of Shane.
At a very young age, Shana was bullied by the kids back on elementary school, because of her childish behavior and playing with dolls and never had any human friends. However, her twin brother, Shane was always here to protect her.
She and her twin brother, Shane auditioned for Total Drama Island because they would enjoy a summer camp together. Also, Shana would make new friends.
- Badass Adorable
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Character Development: Shana started off as childlike and cheerful who had a a crush to Noah and was a subject of bullying to Heather. After Island, she's still cheerful, but now moving on from her crush on Noah after understanding that he needs his space and now able to stand up to Heather.
- Cheerful Child
- Clingy Jealous Girl: First to Noah, then to Robbie.
- Dogged Nice Girl: To Noah, later to Robbie.
- The Dog Bites Back: After recieving a lot of abuse from Heather, she's now able to stand up to her, even telling her she doesn't deserve the roller skates she found in "Chinese Fake-Out".
- Foil: To Shane.
- Eliminate The Cutie: In "Moon Madness", Shana gets eliminated by Mal.
- Friendless Background: She didn't have a single friend since childhood.
- Genki Girl
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals
- Hair Decorations: A pink headband.
- Heroic BSOD: She has one after Noah's elimination.
- Lonely Doll Girl: She never made any single real friend so she had to play with stuffed dolls while her older siblng mind their own business.
- Na´ve Everygirl
- Nice Girl
- One of the Kids: She's 13-years old, but is very inmature for her age.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her color scheme. Her headband, shirt and shoes are pink.
- Smitten Teenage Girl
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl:
- The Energetic Girl to Noah's Savvy Guy, even before her crush on him ended in "I See London...".
- Also to Shane's Savvy Guy. (One of the two.)
- Ship Tease: With Robbie.
- Sweet Tooth: She's a fan of sweets, she also enjoys the marshmallows from the elimination ceremonies.
- Tagalong Kid
- Theme Twin Naming
- Took a Level in Badass: Shana went from a childish Genki Girl who was a subject of bullying, even to Heather, and was afraid to Eva, who was a bully as well to a girl who's still cheerful, but also willingly stands up to other bullies, even to Heather. She also becomes more active in later seasons.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Why Did It Have To Be Ghosts?
Being here is great, I just hope Shana is okay in the opposite team.
Teams: Killer Bass, Killer Grips, Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really, Hot, Villianous Vultures, Heroic Hamsters
Shane is an expert on Kendo
His oldest brother is the current heir to his family kendo dojo
and began his training at age six.
He and his twin sister, Shana auditioned for Total Drama Island because they would enjoy a summer camp together. Also, Shana would have new friends.
- Anti-Hero: He's heroic, good-willed and loyal, but he's antagonistic towards the evil and mean contestants.
- Berserk Button:
- Hurt anyone in front of Shane and he'll get mad. Especially if you hurt his friends and sister.
- Also, don't call him "Scorpion Boy".
- Also, he becomes furious everytime he sees Mal.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Shane is usually kind and gentle, but has a cold, unforgiving and hostile demeanor towards Heather, Courtney and Alejandro.
- Big Brother Instinct: He's very overprotective of Shana because she was bullied when they were younger.
- Black and White Morality: Shane knows the difference between good people (white) and bad people (black). This is because of their traumatic past involving Shana being bullied.
- Bully Hunter
- Character Development: Initially, he was just plain hostile at Heather for bullying his younger twin sister, Shana. As of Action, while he still dislikes Heather, he makes temporary truces with her.
- Foil: To Shana.
- Good Is Not Nice: He doesn't take his enemies' actions very kindly.
- Heroic BSOD: He has breif one after Shana's elimination in "Moon Madness".
- It's Personal:
- He holds a grudge against Heather for bullying Shana.
- He also holds a grudge against Alejandro for being a Manipulative Bastard.
- He also holds a grudge against Mal for almost killing and eliminating Shana and using his fear of scorpions on him.
- Nice Guy: Usually.
- Rousing Speech: He gives one to his allies, Duncan, Kotone, Megumi and Richard in "You Regatta Kidding Me".
"Look, guys, Mal won this time, but at least didn't won the challenge. If we can defeat Mal, then everyone will as well. It's too early to give up! There's still hope!"
- Ship Tease: With Megumi.
- Theme Twin Naming
- Token Good Teammate: Shane, along with Gwen, Robbie, Richard, and Cameron, is the only one of the Villainous Vultures who is not evil. However, he is forced to swap teams with Cameron, making him a hero.
- Will They or Won't They?: It's currently unclear if he and Megumi get together.
- Why Did It Have To Be Scorpions?: He hates scorpions because as a child, he was stung by one while he was at the zoo with his family, nearly dying of poisoning, so he was taken to the hospital to take the poison out of his body. His fear of scorpions made him almost lose the phobia factor challange in "Phobia Factor". He also freaks out when a scorpion came out of the pancakes he was eating in "Food Fright". He also freaked out when he was choosen to fight them, making him run away from them, making his team lose the boxing challange in "Suckers Punched". Also in "You Regatta Kidding Me", Mal used his fear of scorpions to pick on him, in order of taking him down. This also leads him to his downfall, because Mal not only rigs the votes, but puts some scorpions in the Flush of Shame to make him panic more.
This is so exciting! Total Drama is my favorite show in the whole world!
Teams: Team Victory, Team Amazon, Heroic Hamsters
Megumi is a girl from Tokyo, Japan, despite actually being born in Kyoto, who dreams of becoming an Idol Singer
As a little girl, she dreamed to become a japanese idol because she watched them on TV. She moved to Tokyo to eventually pursue her dream. When Total Drama first aired in Japan, she and her friends in middle school, began to watch it. At one point, her father abandoned her and her mother when she was still younger.
Her favorite contestant is Trent, who Megumi has a crush on.
After auditioning for Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action and not making the cut both times, being part of Total Drama World Tour is a dream come true. Despite Trent, not competing on the season, she competes because of her love for music and singing.
- Alliterative Name: Her full name is Megumi Miyamoto.
- Asian Airhead: She's from Japan and is ditzy.
- Beware the Nice Ones/Beware the Silly Ones: She may be cheerful, sweet and a bit airheaded, but when Daichi Yamazuki, who bullied Megumi all her life, at least until he moved away, made fun of Kotone, things ended badly for her.
- Black and White Morality: Megumi knows the difference between nice people and mean people.
- Break the Cutie
- Cute and Psycho: She's sweet and high-spirited, but when she gets pushed to her limits, she's scary and intimidating.
- The Ditz: She's dumb enough to be manipulated by Alejandro and Mal, before she eventually discovers their true natures.
- Funny Foreigner: She comes from Japan and is funny.
- Genki Girl: She's energetic, cheerful and enthusiastic.
- Girlish Pigtails: Fitting her bubbly personality.
- Hair Decorations: Two golden star-shaped hair clips on her pigtails.
- Idol Singer: She wants to be one. Her dream came true after World Tour.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: While being an Asian Airhead and at times perverted when it comes to handsome guys, she's actually a Nice Girl.
- Let's Get Dangerous: When she's in a fight, she her normally normally sweet and bubbly attitude fades away for a more intimidating Cute and Psycho one, especially if she's sufficiently pissed.
- Na´ve Everygirl
- Nice Girl: As long as you don't provoke her.
- Nosebleed: When seeing a shirtless handsome guy. Even Kotone took her to the hospital many times for that. Also Kotone tried to prevent that, even by putting her a blindfold.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Plucky Girl
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The cheery and ditzy red to Kotone's blue.
- Sailor Fuku: Her school uniform is the same as Kotone's standard uniform.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The Energetic Girl to Shane's Savvy Guy. (One of the two.)
- Ship Tease: With Shane.
- Smitten Teenage Girl
- Stalker with a Crush: To Trent.
- Sweet Tooth: Enjoys sweets, also in her bio, her favorite food is sweets.
- Traumatic Haircut: She suffered of this at age 8, while being bullied by Daichi Yamazuki.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Will They or Won't They?: It's currently unclear if she and Shane get together.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She dyed it blue at age 8 because of watching an Idol Singer with blue hair on TV.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A with pigtails in her standard outfit. Averted in her summer attire.
Okay Total Drama, The Mad Scientist Robbie is here!
Teams: Team Victory, Team Chris is Really, Really, Really, Really, Hot, Villainous Vultures
Robbie is born to a family of doctors. However, unlike his family, he's a Mad Scientist
His parents are doctors, and his twin brother studies so hard to become one, while Robbie himself, on the other hand, is a Mad Scientist
. He won the science fair for the first time in first grade.
After auditioning for Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action and not making the cut both times, being part of Total Drama World Tour is a dream come true. During his time in the competition, he becomes closer to Shana, even though they were in opposite teams.
- Absent-Minded Professor: He's a genius and a nice guy, but a little... kooky.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Beware the Nice Ones/Beware the Silly Ones
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Ditzy Genius
- Foil: To Richard.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Being a scientist, he's very good at inventing.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Robbie has long hair and wears a green-clad clothing to distinguish himself from his twin brother Richard.
- Mad Scientist: This resulted to be placed in the Villainous Vultures in All-Stars because in movies, Mad Scientists are evil.
- Nice Guy: He's nice, upbeat and friendly.
- Ship Tease: With Shana.
- Shipper on Deck: He supports Richard's crush on Kotone and also teases him for it.
- Teen Genius
- Token Good Teammate: Robbie, along with Gwen, Shane (before switching to the Heroic Hamsters), Richard, and Cameron, is the only one of the Villainous Vultures who is not evil.
- Too Clever by Half
- Why Did It Have To Be Mal?: In All-Stars; After researching about Mike's multiple personalities, he became visibly afraid of Mal. He even hid on Alejandro's back out of fear in the All-Stars finale.
Richard is so nice, giving me a medical advice.
Teams: Mutant Maggots, Heroic Hamsters
Kotone is a Miko
, from Tokyo, Japan, who works harder and also excells both at athletics and academics, but has spiritual powers.
- The Ace
- Academic Athlete: She's very good at athletic and academics.
- Action Survivor: She becomes almost a parody of one in "Sundae Muddy Sundae". While the crazy survivalist personality eventually fades, the skills that she suddenly obtained do not.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: She gains the "aloof" part when she becomes "Shinobi Kotone" in "Sundae Muddy Sundae" and then loses it when she begins crying during the last part of the challenge.
- Angelic Beauty: Even Richard comments she looks like an angel.
- Asian and Nerdy: She's comes from Japan and is smart.
- Badass Bookworm
- Berserk Button: In "Grand Chef Auto", Kotone reached her limit when she witnessed Scott knocking Mike (as Vito) out cold and when Zoey told Mike they're done.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Kotone is usually kind and gentle, but has a cold, unforgiving and hostile demeanor towards Scott and Mal.
- This got even worse in "Grand Chef Auto", where Scott hitting Mike (as Vito) on the head with a club and Zoey's sudden break up with him infuriated her.
- Break the Cutie: She doesn't take it very well when Mal eliminated Cameron, Richard, Alejandro and Megumi in All-Stars. This caused her to be emotionally unstable.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: To Megumi.
- Detect Evil: One of the powers as a shrine maiden.
- Determinator: Kotone is not the type of people who give up. Lampshaded by Mal.
Mal: Oh Kotone, you're always so determinated.
- Dreaming of Things to Come: In All-Stars; Since Evil Dread, Kotone began to dream about events that will happen, such as Scott accidentally hitting Mike (as Manitoba Smith) in the head with a shovel causing Mal's reawakening, Mal saying that he will take everyone down "one-by-one", etc. Which happened now.
- The Empath: Justified since she's a shinto priestess from Tokyo.
- The End of the World as We Know It: In All-Stars; Kotone seemed to think Mal will cause the end of the world if he's not stopped soon.
- Expy: Kotone is similar to Rei Hino/Sailor Mars (both versions), because of her black hair, her status as a Miko, Ofuda attacks and of course, her Tsundere attitude (a trait from Anime!Rei Hino), except she's a Type B than a Type A.
- Good Is Not Nice: She doesn't take her enemies' actions very kindly.
- Hair Decorations: A small one pale blue barrete at the side of her bangs, in her normal outfits, and two red hairtubes with white edges on both bangs, tying them together, in her Miko attire.
- The Heart:
- She even tried to stop the arguement between the her team in "Truth or Laser-Shark".
- She also tried to stop the fight between Vito (Mike), Scott and Brick over the Toxic Rats' flag.
- Heroic BSOD:
- In No One Eggspects The Spanish Opposition, she completely snaps when she Mal took over Mike's body and traps Mike on his subconcious. She gets better in the next episode thanks to Shane.
- She snaps into it again in the end of The Obsta-Kill Kourse, where she saw Megumi being flushed after Alejandro, when both of them are eliminated in hands of Mal. Crossing the Despair Event Horizon. Even Mal is aware of it.
Mal: Looks like Kotone has emotionally shut herself down. Now with that, she won't get in my way.
- She snaps out of it in the next episode when she remembers her purpouse of defeat Mal and save Mike, much to Mal's chagrin and wrath.
- Living Lie Detector: Justified. Her spiritual sense makes her able to detect people's lies, even Mal's.
- Madness Makeover: When she dons war paint and a bandanna and makes two wristbands out of the bottom half of her shirt in "Sundae Muddy Sundae".
- Mighty Whitey and Mellow Yellow: She's a Japanese Miko, Richard is a canadian Medic.
- Nice Girl: Usually.
- Not Herself: During "Sundae Muddy Sundae".
- Paper Talisman: As a shinto priestess, Kotone can use Ofuda and in some occasions these power her attacks or negatively impact her enemies.
- Holy Burns Evil: Her ofuda also burn anything or anyone that is pure evil when they come into physical contact with them, Even Mal, who is pure evil.
- Plucky Girl
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Delivers one to Scott during their arguement in "Up, Up And Away In My Pitiful Balloon":
"You're just an insensitive jerk who doesn't even care about anyone but himself! I'm surprised you made it this far!"
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The mature and intelligent blue to Megumi's red.
- Sailor Fuku: She usually wears one, even has a summer version of it, but sometimes wears casual clothing.
- Say My Name: "SCOOOOOOOOOOT!!!"
- Ship Tease: With Richard.
- Shipper on Deck: She knows that Mike has a crush on Zoey, and fears that she would hate him permanently.
- Skirt over Slacks: Her summer attire.
- Stepford Smiler: She has become this in All-Stars, after Mal re-awakened, in order of hiding her fears of him.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: She is a female version of Shane. Both are of japanese in ethnicity, have black hair, care for their friends and hold a grudge against the Big Bad of the season they debuted in.
- The Smart Girl
- Teen Genius
- Took a Level in Jerkass: She seemed much more cold and hostile towards Scott, not even caring about his well-being nor his refusal of doing the challenge because of his fear of Fang, in "Heroes vs Villains". Justified since she's still mad at him for all of his actions back in Revenge of the Island and states that she can't still forgive him for that.
- True Blue Femininity: Her hairclip, her school uniform and her two alternate outfits are all blue.
- Tsundere: Type B. She is normally a calm, mature, kind and gentle girl, who likes helping others; however, she can get aloof and angry, when Scott is working on his plans, or when Mike becomes Vito and flirts with Anne Maria instead with Zoey, who is Mike's true love or when Daichi Yamazuki, insulted her.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Like Lindsay, she's worn more outfits than any other contestant in the franchise.
- Why Did It Have To Be Slugs?: As mentionted in "Finders Creepers", she's afraid of slugs. She also freaks out when a slug crawled on her arm while eating pancakes in the eating challange in "Food Fright".
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A in her winter Sailor Fuku and warmer clothing. Grade C in her summer Sailor Fuku.
Kotone is so beautiful, she's like an angel.
Teams: Toxic Rats, Villainous Vultures
Richard is an shy and socially-awkward boy
whose dream is to become a doctor, like his father. He's also the twin brother of Robbie, who participated in Total Drama World Tour.
- Badass Adorable
- Badass Bookworm
- Berserk Button: Don't harm Kotone in his presence or break them by talking.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He doesn't take Mal's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Kotone very well.
- Character Development: He started out as a meek, withdrawn Nice Guy who is less athletic and has problems with swimming. By later episodes, he's now able to stand up to Scott. By All-Stars, he's still nice and quite meek, but now he can swim. He was also able to stand up to Mal.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: To Robbie.
- Dogged Nice Guy: To Kotone
- Foil: To Robbie.
- Friendless Background: He never had any friends because of his shyness.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Richard has shorter hair and wears a orange-clad clothing and glasses to distinguish himself from his twin brother Robbie.
- The Medic
- Mighty Whitey and Mellow Yellow: He's a canadian Medic who has a crush on a Japanese Miko.
- Nice Guy
- Not So Different: It seems that he shares some traits with Robbie, like his love for technology as he was amazed by Cameron's armor in the ''Revenge of the Island" finale.
- She's Not My Girlfriend: Gets this a lot from his team and brother regarding Kotone.
- Ship Tease: With Kotone.
- Shower Shy: As shown a flashback in "Finders Creepers", Richard appears to be reluctant of showering along with his male teammates, but they forced him in and told him to "be a man", even Richard is traumatized by that incident.
- Shrinking Violet
- The Smart Guy
- Socially-Awkward Hero: Except when he's placed in The Villainous Vultures, where he's the Token Good Teammate, along with Gwen, Shane (before switching to the Heroic Hamsters), Robbie, and Cameron.
- The Straight Man
- Super Drowning Skills: He can't even swim.
- Teen Genius
- Token Good Teammate: Richard, along with Gwen, Shane (before switching to the Heroic Hamsters), Robbie, and Cameron, is the only one of the Villainous Vultures who is not evil.
- Took a Level in Badass: In Revenge Of The Island, He started out as a meek, socially-awkward, Nice Guy who was unable to swim and was attacked by a mutant in the finale, but was always aided and saved by his crush, Kotone. By All-Stars, He's still nice and socially-awkward, but now he's able to swim and is able to take down Fang, a mutant shark, to save Kotone.
- Why Did It Have To Be Mosquitoes?
Teams: Toxic Rats, Villainous Vultures
Elena is a shy bookworm.
Teams: Team Kinosewak
Kendall is an AI programmer.
Sweetheart Pretty Cure OCs
Kotone Takanashi (Cure Lotus)
Kiyoko "Kiyo" Hayashi
Voiced by: Jessica Di Cicco
"Hey! What's your problem?!"
An exchange student from Japan who moved to San Campion at age eight because of her father's job. She is also another of Ray's friends. She met Ray when he started middle school and became fast friends. Kiyo is a tomboy who often gets into fights with boys (except Ray and Gabe, whom she's friends with.) Upon finding out about Kaijudo, she eventually finds her affinity for Nature Creatures, upon finding her main partner Wolfie after she discovered a tablet about him and studied it. She's the only of the quartet (later quintet after Leo and Regulus) to have to have a creature partner of the opposite gender.
Silver Wolf of the Wind / Wolfie
Voiced by: Dee Bradley Baker
"I warn you, Regulus: lift so much as one finger to harm Kiyo and you are finished."
A Nature Civilization creature. Kiyo took a tablet about a Beast Kin sometime between "Om Nom Nom" and "The Hunted". When she was attacked by Leo's light creature Regulus, Blade Wielding Warrior, Kiyo summons the Silver Wolf of Wind for the first time. After which, they became pretty close. He hates Regulus, because the latter almost killed Kiyo. He's the only one of the quartet(later quintet's after Leo and Regulus)'s creature partners that is the opposite gender of his duelist.
Allie gave the nickname 'Wolfie' because he looks like a normal wolf but bigger.
Leonard "Leo" Michael
Voiced by: Josh Keaton
"I'm not interested on insulting the creature."
Leo before he cut his hair.
A white-haired emo boy who works as a minion of The Choten. At age eleven, The Choten saw his potential and offered to join him to teach him his way of Kaijudo, Leo was reluctant at first, but when his parents were taken hostage, he joined him. Ever since, he spent a few years working for The Choten and training Kaijudo by him. When he met Ray and co., they became enemies and used his main partner, Regulus, Blade Wielding Warrior to attack them, especially Kiyo. However, when he realizes that his her true loyalties lie with Ray, not The Choten, he defects from the latter and joins the former and his friends.
- The Atoner: He spends the first few episodes of the second season as remorseful of his actions, keeping himself in his room and skipping school after defecting from The Choten.
- Break the Cutie: Once a cheerful and energetic child, until The Choten kidnapped his parents and was forced to join him.
- Break the Haughty
- Dark and Troubled Past: His parents were kidnapped by The Choten at age 11 and joined him.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ineffectual Loner
- Heel-Face Turn: He finally knows what the bonds between humans and creatures are and defects from the Choten.
- Heel Realization
- Important Haircut: He cuts his hair to a shorter style when he decides he doesn't want to work the Choten or treating creatures as tools anymore.
- The Lancer: He becomes this to Ray after joining him and his friends, he trained Kaijudo for three years unlike Ray and is more serious, brooding, snarky anti-social and has more difficulty in doing things that are not Kaijudo than Ray.
- Light Is Not Good
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Until he cut it short after defecting from the Choten.
- No Social Skills
- Parents in Distress: This is how he joined The Choten's side.
- Perpetual Frowner
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training: In season two, he's shown to be bad at cooking. This makes sense since he spent three years training Kaijudo with the Choten.
- Sour Outside, Sad Inside
- The Stoic
- Two First Names
- Used To Be A Sweet Child: In the present time, his withdrawn, brooding nature is in stark contrast to his original sweet, cheery attitude as a child.
- White Hair, Black Heart: After his Heel-Face Turn, he loses the "Black Heart" part.
Regulus, Blade Wielding Warrior
"I am Regulus, Blade Wielding Warrior! I am one of the most powerful Skyforce Champions in the Light Civilization!"
A creature from the Light Civilization and Leo's main creature. He first appeared when he was summoned by Leo in the school library to attack Kiyo, but he was stopped by Wolfie, who was summoned by the former. No matter how he fails, he still fights alongside Leo. After his partner's Heel-Face Turn, he's still his partner.
Wander over Yonder OCs
- Action Girl: But not so much as Sylvia.
- Badass Adorable
- Badass Princess
- Berserk Button: In "The Troll", she doesn't take insults very well.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's a nice, gentle, and friendly alien who hardly ever gets angry but when she does, her anger is so terrifying.
- Break the Cutie: She loses it when Lord Hater conquered her planet and her parents and servants became imprisoned.
- The Chick: She's feminine and nice.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Like Sylvia, she tries to keep Wander out of trouble. Tries.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Everything's Better with Princesses
- Friendless Background: Due to being insolated inside her castle, she never had any friends until she met Wander and Sylvia.
- Girly Bruiser
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple
- Meaningful Name: Estella means "star" in Latin.
- Nice Hat: Her russian hat in her winter outfit.
- No Infantile Amnesia: A trait of her species.
- No Social Skills: Justified, due to being cooped up in a castle for most of her life because Lord Hater almost kidnapped her as a baby.
- Parents in Distress: Her parents, The King and Queen of Planet Polaris, are currently locked up on a dungeon after Lord Hater conquered the planet, and she would grow strong to free Planet Polaris.
- Princesses Prefer Pink: She has pink parts on her outfit, her shoulder cape is pink as well and is a princess.
- Pretty in Mink: Her winter attire.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: She has pink tights underneath a dress and Thigh-High Boots.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: She's travels all over the galaxy with Wander and Sylvia.
- Shrinking Violet
- Socially-Awkward Hero
- Spoiled Sweet: She comes from royalty, but is one of the nicest characters in the show, unless you make her angry.
- Thigh-High Boots
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly Girl to Sylvia's Tomboy
- You Gotta Have Lavender Hair: Justified since she's an alien.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A with thigh-high boots.
Tropes relating all:
Transformers Animated OCs
Ran Warai (Cure Joker)
Voiced by: Creator/Harumi Sakurai
A classmate of Mana, Rikka and later Makoto. She was your average middle school student, but that changes when she meets, a mysterious male third-year student with green messy hair, who goes to the same school as her, named Jaku Midoriyama, who somehow has connections with Thrump Kingdom, Jikochu and Pretty Cure. She later became Cure Joker when she swore to protect people's laughs and joined the other Cures as the [[Sixth Ranger sixth member of their group]].
Voiced by: Creator/Koki Miyata
A mysterious male third-year student with green messy hair, who goes to the same school as the Pretty Cures (sans Alice and Aguri), who Ran meets, named Jaku Midoriyama, who somehow has connections with Thrump Kingdom, Jikochu and Pretty Cure. It's later revealed to be Jacques, the fairy who went missing during the Thrump Kingdom attack and became Ran's partner.
This is the character sheet for the Total Drama
reboot, Sweetheart Pretty Cure
. Please help with
Zoey Redstone (Cure Rose)
Dawn Mathews (Cure Lily)
Dakota Milton (Cure Daisy)
Staci Rodgers (Cure Tulip)
Anne Maria Valda (Cure Iris)
Jo Johnson (Cure Lavender)