- The YKTTW treasure hunter looks for TLP entries that have been idle for a long time.
- List of all imageless trope pages, including checkmarks for ones which could do with an image soon.
- Strip all the spoiler tags from a page. Don't use this tool stupidly. You should also add a warning about unmarked spoilers afterwards.
- The number of pages of each page type. There is a total of all pages at the bottom.
- Article counts per namespace.
- A master list of all indices. Indices in a given namespace can be found using the list at the bottom of that page or through this link.
- Find all articles in a particular namespace.
- The number of pages of each type in any given namespace. Click the links to get a list of said pages.
- Find the tropes shared by two works. Type Namespace/WorkOne into the top box and Namespace/WorkTwo into the other; it will find all tropes with wicks from both pages.
- The deleted wicks checker finds and destroys the wicks for a deleted trope page. (Only usable with admin permission. Most of the time, it's better to use the Related To... list to find wicks and remove them manually.)
- A list of editors for a given page.
- A list of tropes in a work page, sorted by the importance people assign to them.
- Title Search Input. Search for all article titles that contain your search term, listed in alphabetical order.
- Folderizer. This replaces title markup in a page with folder markup, allowing for automated folderization of pages. Replace "Namespace.PageGoesHere" in the URL with the appropriate terms.
- Comment Activity. Finds all discussion posts by a specific troper.
Administrivia / Itty Bitty Wiki Tools
Here are a few tools for doing different kinds of research among the articles. If a tool's URL has Namespace, PageName, etc., insert the CamelCase namespace and/or page name that you're interested in in that space. Most tools work for all pages, not just tropes, but some rely on namespace or page type.