Administrivia / Itty Bitty Wiki Tools
Here are a few tools for doing different kinds of research among the articles. If a tool's URL has Namespace, PageName, etc., insert the CamelCase
namespace and/or page name that you're interested in in that space. Most tools work for all pages, not just tropes, but some rely on namespace
or page type
- Deleted wicks checker: This finds and destroys the wicks for a deleted trope page. (Only usable with admin permission. Most of the time, it's better to use the Related To... list to find wicks and remove them manually.)
- Find tropes shared between two works: Type Namespace/WorkOne into the top box and Namespace/WorkTwo into the other; it will find all tropes with wicks from both pages.
- Folderizer: This replaces title markup in a page with folder markup, allowing for automated folderization of pages. Replace "Namespace.PageGoesHere" in the URL with the appropriate terms.
- List of editors for a given page
- Strip spoilers: Strips all the spoiler tags from a page. Don't use this tool stupidly. You should also add a warning about unmarked spoilers afterwards.
- Trope importance sorter: List of tropes in a work page, sorted by the importance people assign to them.