Flower hair accessories on their own aren't tropable. Here is a list of tropes they fall into depending on usage:
- Flower Motifs: For characters who are associated with flower imagery.
- Flowers of Femininity: Flower imagery is used to emphasize a character's femininity.
- Flowers of Nature: Flowers are used to highlight a character's connection to the earth and nature.
- Signature Headgear: Character is defined by the flowery hair decorations they wear on their head.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Flowers are used to indicate that a character is female.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.