Hair decorations on their own aren't tropable. Here is a list of tropes they can fall into depending on usage:
- Animal-Eared Headband: Animal eared headbands used for cuteness or to accentuate animal traits.
- Combat Haircomb: For hair decorations that can be used as Hidden Weapons and/or Improvised Weapons.
- Costume Porn: Character design or description with a lot of detail and focus on elaborate hair decorations, as a way of Garnishing the Story.
- Flowers of Femininity: For hair decorations in the shape/s of flowers to show how feminine the wearer is.
- Frills of Justice: For when hair decs are used to complete a Magical Girl costume along with other accessories.
- Iconic Item: When hair decs are well recognized outside of the work/the audience.
- Important Hair Accessory: Wearing or removing a hair accessory signifies character development.
- Magical Accessory: The hair dec has magical qualities and abilities.
- Meaningful Appearance: When a character's hair decs symbolize something about them or their personality.
- Never Bareheaded: A character never takes their hair decs off.
- Signature Headgear: When a character's distinctive hair decs makes them stand out as well as give them personality.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: When hair accessories are used to indicate that a character is female.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.