Bangs covering one eye are not a trope on their own. You may be looking for one of the following:
- Eyepatch of Power: Something covers one of a character's eyes as a sign of physical prowess.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Clothing and hairstyle that is asymmetrical without looking ugly.
- Hiding Behind Your Bangs: Bangs covering one eye as a sign of shyness, asocial natures, hidden personalities, or physical/emotional scars. Formerly called "Peek-a-Bangs".
- Hiding the Handicap: A character with a disability or other affliction chooses to hide it.
- Hide Your Otherness: Physically hiding an unusual physical characteristic to blend in.
- Inhuman Eye Concealers: Hiding unusual eyes through various means.
- Meaningful Appearance: A character's appearance indicates something about their nature.
- Sultry Bangs: Bangs covering one eye as a way to emphasize a character's sensual nature.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.