"Fat Girl" may refer to:
- Big Beautiful Woman: An overweight woman who is portrayed as attracive.
- Brawn Hilda: A large (either fat or muscular), unattractive, masculine-acting woman.
- Gonky Femme: An unattractive-looking, often overweight, feminine-acting female character.
- Huge Schoolgirl: A girl is unusually huge (may be fat) for her gender, and thus is self-conscious about her size.
- Real Women Have Curves: A female character is slightly overweight to make her relatable to audiences.
- Weight Woe: A character has self-esteem problems because of their weight. Because of a Double Standard, it's more often applied to women.
- Any other tropes in the High Fat Index when applied to a female character.
- The movie À ma sur !, released in English-speaking countries as Fat Girl.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.