Knife Nut may refer to the following:
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Smaller knives attached to hands or wrists as weapons.
- Blade Enthusiast: Characters who have an obsession with bladed weapons.
- Blade on a Rope: Knives attached to ropes / chains as a variant of Epic Flail.
- Devious Daggers: Knives/Daggers are associated with sly, pragmatic characters
- Dual Wield: For characters who use two knives, one on each hand, in combat, because knives are shorter and easier to use two at once compared to other weapons.
- Emergency Weapon: When you're out of good weapons and have to rely on that dinky little knife instead.
- Flechette Storm: For characters who spam knife projectiles as their schtick.
- Hidden Weapons: Hiding knives in sleeves, gloves, other concealed areas for easy stabbing.
- Knife Fight: Two knife-wielding combatants carving each other apart.
- Knife-Throwing Act: The circus stunt where a knife-thrower uses a volunteer as his act.
- Psycho Knife Nut: Unhinged characters who have a penchant for knives.
- Sinister Switchblade: Switchblades are portrayed as menacing.
- Weapon of Choice: A character choice of having a knife as their main weapon indicates something about their personality.
- Wolverine Claws: Knives protruding from the fists, knuckles or fingertips.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.