"Not So Different" no longer exists as a page on this wiki. Instead, you may be looking for one of these pages:
- Became Their Own Antithesis: A character ends up becoming someone that completely contradicts their own former values.
- Commonality Connection: Two characters form a bond due to having something in common.
- Evil Counterpart: A character who has similarities to a good or not as evil character, but is (more) evil.
- Foil: A character who highlights another character's trait(s) by contrast.
- The Horseshoe Effect: People on differing extremes are indistinguishable in behavior.
- Mirror Character: A character who shares significant similarities to another to emphasize each character's traits.
- Mirroring Factions: Two organizations are much more similar than they first appear.
- "Not So Different" Remark: Two characters or groups of characters at odds realize they have a little more in common than they really want to admit.
- Shadow Archetype: A character that embodies something another character does not like about themselves.
- Shared Family Quirks: When two or more characters of a single family share a single similar trait.
- Too Much Alike: When two characters or groups clash with each other because of their similarities.
- You Are What You Hate: An individual expresses hatred for a particular group but is actually a member of said group.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.