Using a whip is not a trope on its own. One of the following may apply instead:
- Clothing Combat: When a type of cloth is used as a whip in combat.
- Combat Tentacles: Tentacles used for combat.
- Knows the Ropes: Using ropes in combat.
- Lightning Lash: Whips that are electrified or made of electricity.
- Multipurpose Tongue: When a tongue is used as a whip in combat.
- Prehensile Hair: When hair is used as a whip in combat.
- Snake Whip: Using a snake as a whip.
- Tail Slap: The use of tails in combat.
- A Taste of the Lash: A character is flogged as a punishment.
- Vine Tentacles: The use of vines as weapons by people with plant-based powers.
- Utility Weapon: The rope-like properties of a whip allow it to be used for non-combat purposes
- Weapon-Based Characterization: Weapon usage used to add to characterization.
- Weapon Specialization: A character has a signature weapon.
- Whip of Dominance: Using a whip as a symbol of dominance, control, authority, or sadism.
- Whip Sword: A sword that can extend into a whip.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.