Characters of Mini Monsters
open/close all folders
The Franks Gang
The main characters. Theyre a lovable band of kids, ruled by Frank Einstein Jr. who are dedicated to protect Villa Susto and do good deeds for the sake of the rest of the people.
- Badass Crew: They can be this when its convenient. Or at least they try.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Theyre total sweeties most of the time, but mess with them and they will kick your ass hard. Especially his leader, Frank.
- Bully Hunter: They try so hard to become this. Unfortunately, having Quasim as the main bully, that means: Failure Is the Only Option.
- Cool Loser: In comparison to Mortys gang, they definitely are.
- Interspecies Friendship
- The Friends and Victor
- Nice Guys: Everyone except Victor, though he shows shades of being this trope deep down.
- The Power of Friendship
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue to Mortys gangs Red.
- Slobs vs. Snobs: Frank's gang (The good ones) and Morty's gang (The evil ones).
- In the fourth album, we have the Muerte Chunga team (Evil) vs Los Fresitas (Good).
- The Team
- True Companions: Sure, they don't like each other at times, but it's clear that they love each other deeply and stay together regardless. Victor's relationship with them is a case of Fire-Forged Friends (Piruja too, but in a much lower manner).
- Undying Loyalty: With the exception of Victor, of course.
Victor Von Piro Da Oskuritas Und MaleficThe lead character. A spoiled vampire who moves to Villa Susto, his main goal is to move back to his former home Miedópolis, no matter the means he has to take. Hes not a bad guy, just unpleasant, to say something.
- Accidental Kiss: With Piruja in the fourth album.
- Adorkable: Even him can be this, courtesy of his No Social Skills.
- All of the Other Reindeer: If he had never met the Franks gang, he clearly would have been onto this trope. With good reason.
- Anti-Villain: In the fourth album, being a Type IV.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Hes short, and definitely a brat.
- Iron Butt Monkey/The Chew Toy: Seriously, this guy attracts all types of Amusing Injuries and misfortunes during the comics, to the point that no one would be surprised if he snaps because of it.
- Cry Cute: He sobs a little in the first album, after he realizes he cant carry out his plan due to Frank appearing at the moment. We cant see him because hes invisible at that moment, and cried because Villa Susto wouldnt be destroyed; but at least it shows he has feelings after all.
- Cute Little Fang
- Deadpan Snarker:Victor: *After Frank invents a remote control for the TV* You know that was invented in Miedópolis since decades, huh?
- Dirty Coward: He will leave his friends at the task of saving his own butt.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Hes not very masculine. Extra points for being his main color fuchsia.
- Expy: Hes like a richer, pompous version of Eddy.
- Fatal Flaw: Pride, full stop. Also has Envy and Wrath, but to a lesser extent.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Frank even lampshades this.
- Fur Against Fang: With Lupo. Subverted because theyre in the same gang.
- Good Is Not Nice: Fits this down to a T.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: This guy gets angry too easily for his own sake.Victor: I think it's time to someone to lose his milk teeth...
- Hidden Heart of Gold: Implied to have one deep, deep, DEEP down.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Highly implied. He claims hes the best Minimonster in the whole world, and he tries desperately to prove that its true. Of course, he fails miserably all the time, and he doesnt take it well, not at all.
- In-Series Nickname / Embarrassing Nickname: Von Pijo
- It's All About Me
- Jerkass: Hes rude, condescending, spoiled, hot-tempered, narcissistic and mean at his worst.
- Lean and Mean
- Narcissist: Oh, yes.
- Oh, Crap!: Does this expression very often.
- Only Sane Man: When Villa Susto's quirks are concerned.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Definitely the Red Oni towards Franks Blue Oni.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Played with. Hes the Sensitive Guy, but hes rude, short-tempered and aggressive; in contrast to Franks calm, sweet and emotional Manly Man.
- Spoiled Brat
- Sixth Ranger Traitor: In the fourth album. It doesnt last, though.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Supernatural Gold Eyes
- Token Evil Teammate
- Tsundere: A borderline Type A.
- Vegetarian Vampire: He actually drinks tree sap.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Frank. Combined with Heterosexual Life-Partners.
- With Friends Like These...: Victor has this relationship with the gang And anyone else, indeed.
Frank Einstein Jr.The undisputed leader of the gang, Frank serves as Victors polar opposite: Hes not rich, but hes kind, generous and helpful. Hes also a kid genius, who makes inventions that they rarely work. Hes the main character in El Perfeccionator
- The Ace: Hes really good at nearly everything. However
- Broken Ace: His self-confident façade hides a very depressed guy.
- Adorkable: Hes a cute genius who has a kind heart and wants to help everyone. And when he tries to talk to his Love Interest Henrietta Daww.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To his older sister Francesca.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Hes a Nice Guy most of the time, but God will help you if you push him far enough his limit.
- Big Brother Instinct: Frank has this with his gang, especially Gus.
- Big "NO!": Gets one when Miss Hit uses the Perfeccionator to kill Henrietta. He gets over soon, though.
- Break the Cutie: Gets one in the second album, without doubt. He was already worried in the beginning, but when Henrietta appeared in his life, things went downhill from him. Luckily, he gets better.
- Cannot Spit It Out: His love for Henrietta. Justified, since she has a very complicated personality.
- Cute Bookworm.
- Cool Big Bro: Seen as this by the other gang members. With Victor is more of an Aloof Big Brother.
- Cry Cute: Although he already was a likable character, his crying in the second album (with good reason) makes him totally adorable.
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually towards Victor.Victor: Because Im all you will never be: rich, gorgeous, tastefulFrank: *deadpan* and above all, honest.
- Ditzy Genius: He totally lacks common sense.
- Gadgeteer Genius / Bungling Inventor: Considered the former, but is actually the latter.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Frank is blonde, and hes a very nice person. Most of the time.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: He takes pride in his intelligence to cover his own insecurities. It becomes a plot point in the second album, played both comically and seriously.
- Insufferable Genius: He's considered this for most people and can behave arrogantly about his intelligence, but most of the time it's unintentional and is portrayed as a Gentleman and a Scholar. Also, his arrogance is actually fake, since Frank doesn't think highly of himself.
- Morality Chain: He prevents Victor to become someone like his arch-enemy Morty Vivente.
- Only Sane Man: To the gang at least, since in Villa Susto no one is entirely sane.
- Official Couple: With Henrietta.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: In regards to Henrietta. No one believes him, though.
- Stepford Smiler: A huge Type A. He pretends to be a cheerful and self-confident leader for the sake of the gang. In reality, hes really depressed and has strong self-esteem issues. He gets better.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The Manly Man to Victor's Sensitive Guy. It's actually played with, since Frank is kind and polite, while Victor is unfriendly and rude.
- However, he plays it straight with Gus, who is the Sensitive Guy towards him.
- Small Name, Big Ego: He thinks hes a better inventor that he actually is. It's actually subverted, as he's fully aware of his failures.
- Team Dad
- Tsundere: Type B. He's normally a nice and gentle kid, but is very stubborn and hot-tempered when pissed off.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Victor. Combined with Heterosexual Life-Partners.
- Wise Beyond Their Years
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry
PirujaA young witch who is known to have a not very good-looking wart in her face. A cheerful and ditzy girl, shes extremely amorous and pursues everyone of the opposite sex, much to their changrin. She actually has a crush on Victor, which is unrequited.
- All Witches Have Cats: She's a witch and has a black cat called Buena Suerte.
- Chekhov's Gun: Her potion is what allows Frank to turn Henrietta back to normal.
- Disappeared Dad: Her dad is never seen or mentioned, but he could have died or divorced her mother, since her mother Really Gets Around.
- The Ditz: Shes very absent-minded.Piruja: [putting Victors books in her mouth] This doesnt fit in the mouth. How does this suck?
- Forceful Kiss: Every guy she kisses is forced to kiss her back to revert the effects of her curse. And given the fact shes not the prettiest girl In-Universe, its like theyre the ones who are cursed instead.
- Friendly Enemy: They are in different gangs, being rivals. However, it doesnt prevent her for being best friends with Guillotine.
- Hereditary Curse: She's cursed with a wart in her face. Also, when she kisses someone, shes transformed into a frog. Her mother mentions all witches in her family had that curse, and her wart cannot be reversed (at least magically).
- Hypocrite: She scolds her mother for her Abhorrent Admirer behavior. And then, she stalks Victor, as usual.
- Magic Misfire: Her spells and potions often fail, causing havoc and Hilarity Ensues. Its averted with her school project in the second album, being a Chekhov's Gun near the end.
- Makeover Montage: She gets one in the third album, with the help of Guillotine, to conquer Victor. It fails. Hard.
LupoA young werewolf who can transform when he wants. Hes known by his sleepiness, which often annoys his peers. However, when awake, is a very laid-back guy who doesnt understand why Victor is in the gang.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Hes usually a calm guy, but he will lose it if his loved ones are threatened, mostly his younger siblings.
- Big Brother Instinct: Hes very protective towards his siblings, to the point that threatening them is his main Berserk Button, as said above.
- Big Eater: He likes eating as much as sleeping.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Hes slow due to his sleepiness, but hes quite wise, if not smart, when awake.
- Brutal Honesty: Hes too honest for his own sake. Mixing it with snark doesnt help.
- Cat Smile
- Deadpan Snarker: More deadpan, but still counts, especially when Victor is involved.Lupo: *after receiving a swirlie* Frank, could you explain to me about him joining our gang were be saved from Quasim? I just dont get it
- Stepford Snarker: Implied. He has to deal with his poor family, so its not surprising he snarks so much.
- Extreme Doormat: Emphasis on the Doormat part.
- Extreme Omnivore: He will eat anything. Anything. Skin, were looking at you.
- Foil: He fits this role towards Victor more than Frank. While Victor is rude, hot-tempered and filthy rich; Lupo is kind, calm and very poor. Not to mention the well-known rivalry between their species.
- Fun Personified: When awake, is actually pretty funny.
- Fur Against Fang: With Victor, although theyre in the same gang.
- Headbutting Heroes: He really hates Victor, even if theyre in the same gang. Not that its surprising. See Foil above.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: Hes a little slow (not stupid), but hes very nice and funny when you get to know him.
- Sarcastic Devotee: He may not agree with Franks decisions and is snarky to everyone, but hes loyal to his family and friends by default.
- Sleepyhead: Hes this trope by far, to the point its considered a Running Gag.
- Heck, he should be the Trope Codifier!
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The sensitive to Momses manly.
- Translator Buddy: To Momses.
- Undying Loyalty: To his loved ones.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
MomsesA mummy obsessed with sports and competition. Hes also Lupos best friend, and its hard not to see them together. He speaks in mummy, which only few people can understand him. Hes also the muscle of the group.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: He really tends to forget his own strength, especially when he gets in contact with sunlight.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: He speaks in mummy, and only few people can understand him. Lupo and Frank usually traduce what he has to say.
- The Klutz: He's very clumsy, mostly due to his own strength which he does not know how to handle.
GusThe youngest in the group, hes very fearful of nearly everything, but hes the cutest and sweetest ghost kid in the town. That doesnt prevent him for some kind of misfortunes. Hes also Franks best friend and assistant.
- Adorkable: Gus has everything about this trope: He's cute, sweet, innocent, cries very easily, has geek tendencies, a stutterer, and is one of the youngest characters in the comic. It makes the fact that he's the main chew toy sadder.
- Big Brother Worship: Hes Franks assistant and looks up to him, like a young brother would do.
- Bully and Wimp Pairing: The wimp to Quasims bully.
- Butt-Monkey / The Chew Toy: He has very bad luck, only surpassed by Victor.
- Catchphrase: Quoted here.Gus: Frank, you're a g-genius!
- Cowardly Lion
- The Cutie: Hes the cutest guy in the entire comic.
- Cute Ghost Guy
- Expy: Hes very similar to Casper, isnt he?
- Friend to All Living Things: He loves animals so much, naming them while hugging. Victor discovered this by himself.Gus: I-Ill call you t-talkative (whatever animal he encounters)!
- Intangible Man: Due to being a ghost.
- Irony: When he was human, he was terrified of monsters. Now that hes a monster, he absolutely fears humans. Cue this trope.
- Lovable Coward: So lovable it makes him being wanted by everyone.
- Porky Pig Pronunciation
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Dawww.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: The Sensitive Guy to everyones Manly Man. EVERYONE.
- Shrinking Violet
- Sweet Tooth: He loves cakes a lot.
- Technicolor Eyes: His eyes are red, with black eyeballs.
- Tender Tears: He cries fairly easily.
- Undignified Death: He and his family died because of a poisonous car freshener. Given the nature of the comic, its Played for Laughs.
HenriettaA mysterious girl who made her first appearance in El Perfeccionator as Franks Love Interest. She seems like a normal girl at first, but her constant escapes makes her a full enigma to everyone. Also, she harbors a dark secret
- Berserk Button: Dont tell her double personalities are funny. Mienai learned this in the hard way.
- It was all in Victors nightmare, but considering who Miss Hit is .
- Beware the Nice Ones: Shes mostly a sweet and adorable girl, but dont piss her off. She has a Kick-Ass Split Personality to back her.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Her feelings for Frank. Its justified, though.
- Cute Clumsy Girl
- The Cutie: Oh, so much. No wonder why Frank falls for her instantly.
- Daddy's Girl
- Damsel in Distress: Shes one in the second album. A very weird one, since her enemy is herself.
- Enemy Within: With Miss Hit.
- Gibberish of Love: Not really gibberish, but when she sees Frank, she vomits in his face. Not that he actually minds.
- Give Geeks a Chance: Frank.
- Honorary True Companion: If it werent for her UST with Frank and Miss Hit, she would have been a member of the Franks gang a long time ago.
- Team Mom: She could fit this role.
- Ill Girl: To ridiculous levels.
- Jekyll & Hyde: The Jekyll to Miss Hits Hyde.
- Official Couple: With Frank.
- Phlebotinum Pills: She carries a lot of them.
- Pink Means Feminine
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Miss Hits red. It's explicable, though.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl towards Miss Hits tomboy. Again, perfectly explicable.
- Also, shes the girly girl towards Piruja and Guillotine.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: With Frank. Its sorta justified, but still frustrating.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: When she becomes Miss Hit.
Billy RottenThe loner of the class. Not that its surprising: his horrifying smell makes him a total outcast. However, that doesnt prevent him for being a nice guy to everyone. He tries to be Victors friend, ending always in failure.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Hes ostracized due to his smell. Not that he cares
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In the second album.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: He has this desire when concerning Victor.
- In-Series Nickname: Junk Boy
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: If you forget his Pig Pen status, hes one of the nicest guys in the whole comic.
- Nice Guy
- The Pig Pen: Hes always in a bin, and lives in a dump. Justified, because if he bathes, he gets sick.
Dayana Von PiroVictors cousin, who appears in a few stories.
- Blind Without 'Em: She cant paint properly without them.
- French Jerk: Downplayed. She can be rather unpleasant, but shes very far for being a haughty jerkass like her cousin.
- Original Character: Was created by a fan of the comic, and the author decided to include her.
- Terrible Artist: Subverted. Shes a damn good artist, but she needs glasses to paint properly.
The Mortys Gang
The recurring villains of the comic. Ruled by Morty Vivente, these gang of troublesome monsters are dedicated to tinker and make the Franks gang lives a total hell. They always fail, though.
- Four-Man Band
- Gang of Bullies
- Opposing Sports Team: In the fourth album.
Morty ViventeThe leader of the evil gang, this guy serves as the Franks gangs main threat, even if he doesnt appear (until the fourth album). Hes obsessed with Franks brains, and will do anything to get what he wants.
- Alpha Bastard: Hes a male and isnt popular, but otherwise he fits this role.
- Ax-Crazy: When he snaps.
- Bastard Boyfriend: Implied to be this for Guillotine, only using her love and devotion to manipulate her.
- Berserk Button: Its more of an Insanity Button, but mention the word brains in front of him and he will chop heads instantly.Morty: ¡¡¡BRRRRRAAIIIIIIIIINS!!!
- Big Bad Wannabe: Although hes a main threat, he only fulfills the Big Bad role in the fourth album. And drops this role in favor of Arrmando el Arraña.
- Big "NO!": When the Franks gang ultimately win the match.
- Brain Food: Hes obsessed with brains.
- Comedic Sociopath
- Detachment Combat: He uses this to hit his sidekicks when they fail him, which is to say, often.
- Did You Actually Believe...?: When Victor asks for the deal of giving him the tickets, he responds that he never had the intention to keep the deal, and he only used him to piss Frank off. Seriously, what a douchebag.
- Evil Counterpart: To Victor. Both are rich jerks, but when Victors actions are out of ingenuity and has a decent goal (Going back to Miedópolis), Morty does this because hes downright evil.
- Evil Laugh: Jjj, jjj
- Evil Redhead / Fiery Redhead
- Faux Affably Evil
- Foil: To Frank.
- The Ghost: Drops this status in the fourth album.
- Gratuitous Italian: Often insults like Stupido! or Imbecille!
- Jerkass: He seems like this outside
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: But hes FAR WORSE inside.
- Laser-Guided Karma: In the fourth album, Mortys dirty tricks to win the match take a toll on him and his band. They got beaten by Henriettas father; their rivals won the match, Morty lost his tickets to Miedópolis and he ends up with a thermometer in his ass. All of this is well-deserved, at least for Morty.
- Manipulative Bastard: Where to begin? He convinced Victor to join his gang for his tickets to Miedópolis and hired a giant spider to get rid of his rivals. He fails to do so, but its still very impressive.
- Mask of Sanity: He appears calm and collected, but mess with him or mention brains and his mask will broke onto pieces.
- Non-Human Sidekick: His three worms.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Theyre orange, but still counts.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: To Frank.
- Smug Snake
- Villain Antagonist
GuillotineMortys second-in-command and girlfriend, this enigmatic girl is known for separating her head from the rest of her body and for her unpleasant personality. However, shes not as evil as she (or everyone) thinks she is.
- Anti-Villain: Type I. See Noble Demon below.
- Cool Big Sis: She acts this way towards Piruja, and Henrietta to a lesser extent.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She genuinely loves her boyfriend Morty, and cares a lot about her friends.
- The Fashionista: Shes obsessed with fashion, and is a pro making outfits. To the point that, in the fourth album, Momses wishes she could have done their teams uniform. With good reason.
- Friendly Enemy: They are in different sides, but its clear that Piruja and her are best friends.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Shes really one of these, but the only ones allowed to see her heart of gold are her friends (namely Piruja and Henrietta).
- Light Feminine Dark Feminine: The dark to Pirujas light.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Shes a total bitch with everyone, but her moments with Piruja make it clear shes not all bad.
- Losing Your Head: Her main ability, and the subject of many jokes, most of them done by herself.
- The Matchmaker: She is one Piruja and Victor, though her methods are questionable.
- Noble Demon: Shes obviously a ruthless bitch who does everything to get what she wants. However, shes much more noble (and balanced) that her boyfriend Morty. Also, she shows a kind and helpful side to her closest friends. It cames to the point that shes a better person that the so-called protagonist Victor. And keep in mind shes The Dragon of the evil gang!
- Perky Goth
- Pet the Dog: Piruja. That says it all.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Piruja and Henriettas girly girls.
MienaiAn invisible guy who wears fluorescent clothes, so people can see him. Hes the object of many mistreatment by his teammates, especially Morty. He thinks hes cool, but he couldnt be farther from the truth.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: He begs to one of his rivals to find his little sister.
- Anti-Villain: Type IV. Hes not evil, just a jerk.
- Big Brother Instinct: He cares a lot about his baby sister, even asking Lupo for help.
- Butt-Monkey / The Chew Toy
- Cool Loser: He thinks hes this, but its subverted, since hes a straight-up loser.
- Cool Shades
- Gasshole: Courtesy of his invisible potion.
- Invisible Jerkass
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He genuinely loves his sister, and is the only one in the gang whose actions are not outright malicious.
- Minion with an F in Evil
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Token Good Teammate: While not a nice guy per se, hes the least evil of the Mortys gang.
Skin HateA living skeleton, he has a really bad temper and, just like Mienai, hes the object of Mortys mistreatment. He loves eating, and a source of doubt is the fact why hes a bag of bones because of that.
- Anti-Villain: Type IV, just like Mienai.
- Big Eater: Hes a really big one, only surpassed by Lupo.
- Black Eyes of Evil
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In the second album.
- Dem Bones
- Evil Counterpart: To Lupo, and serves as his Foil
- Extreme Omnivore
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Its hard not to see him angry.
- Minion with an F in Evil
- The Un-Favourite: Non-related example towards Gus.
Rattus SapiensThe main antagonist of the first album, he plans the destruction of Villa Susto via creating a legendary poison, El Veneno de Porcelana (Porcelains Poison), so he can live outside the sewers with other rats.
- Affably Evil / Faux Affably Evil: Depending on your point of view...
- Big-Bad Ensemble: With Quasim in the first album.
- Brought Down to Normal
- Card-Carrying Villain: A literal example.
- Evil Genius
- I Ate WHAT?!: He gets a squicky reaction after explaining the origin of his intelligence to Victor and Frank, revealing that he ate the informatic suppositories of the schools warehouse. Even those with weird taste. Ugh.
- Large Ham: Hell yes.Rattus: IM RATTUS SAPIENS!!! Heres my card.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- You Dirty Rat!
QuasimThe schools main bully, hes portrayed as the main threat to the gang (even more than the Mortys gang). With brute force and zero intelligence, his main goal in life is to punch other and make their lives miserable just for fun.
- Berserk Button: Insulting his hump is a good way to get your ass kicked.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Hes downright stupid, but keep in mind hes the most fearsome bully in the whole town.
- The Bully: You dont say?
- Barbaric Bully: Hes batshit strong, and no one can defeat him Except Miss Hit.
- Bully and Wimp Pairing: The bully to Gus wimp.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Upon his introduction, he helps Victor to pick up the books he himself throwed... and later breaks them.
- Karma Houdini: He gets away with all the abuse he dishes to everyone.
- Karma Houdini Warranty: However, he gets his just desserts in El Perfeccionator, courtesy of Miss Hit.
- Swirlie: His main form of torture. He dishes this even to the teachers.
- Third-Person Person
- Would Hit a Girl: He does a swirlie to Piruja, and punches Miss Hit in the head. While he gets away with the former, he gets his ass kicked with the latter.
- Would Hurt a Child: HELL YES.
Miss HitA mysterious girl who appears as the main villain in El Perfeccionator. As the new girl in town, she does everything to get what she wants. She hates people who considers weak, especially humans. Shes Henriettas evil alter-ego.
- Berserk Button: She has a Hair-Trigger Temper, but she cant stand being called "little".
- Big Bad: In the second album.
- Enemy Within: To Henrietta.
- Evil Redhead / Fiery Redhead
- Freak Out!: After seeing in Victors mirror and discovering that, even when using the Perfeccionator, shes still Henrietta after all.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: In contrast to Henriettas Extreme Doormat persona.
- Knight of Cerebus: Played with. When she appears in the second album, she makes a darker Tone Shift and is a competent threat. However, she's not inmune to comedy, and has various funny quirks. After the second album, she's a straightforward comedic villain.
- Mind-Control Eyes: Every Minimonster controlled by her shows her eyes.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Henriettas blue. Its perfectly explicable.
- Slasher Smile: Prone to do this. Heck, she even does one in the albums book cover!◊
- Super Strength: She knocks Quasim out WITH A SINGLE PUNCH.
- Tomato in the Mirror: A literal example. She looks into Victors truth mirror, and discovers shes Henrietta, even when using the Perfeccionator.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The tomboy to Henriettas girly girl. Obviously.
- Villain Decay: Due to being defeated and showing more sporadically.
- Walking Spoiler
Arrmando El ArrañaA giant spider hired by Morty in the fourth album. Pirujas mother tries to make him his boyfriend, even if his alimentary habits are well dangerous.
- Dragon Ascendant: After the defeat of the Muerte Chungas team.
- Bait the Dog: Zigzagged. When we first see him, he tries to eat Piruja and her mother (as Morty ordered him to do). Then, hes seen with Pirujas mother as a couple (which horrors Piruja). However, it was all a ruse, as hes seen trying to eat all Minimonsters and attacking everyone.
- Eaten Alive: Subverted. He gets K.O. by Mr. Abras giant bunny, and then hes the main plate at the Von Piros banquet.
- Eviler Than Thou: To Morty.
- Im a Minimonsterarian
- Spiders Are Scary
- Walking Spoiler
Flan HellsingThe latest antagonist shown in the comic. Hes the self-proclaimed Best monster hunter in the entire world, but, in reality, hes very far from that. He appears in Villa Susto with the purpose of capturing all monsters and prove himself.
- Beard of Evil: Though the evil part may be exaggerated.
- Cool Guns: He has one.
- Harmless Villain: To the point that his horse does all the work for him.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: He overestimates his hunting abilities to cover the fact he cant hunt anything besides squirrels.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Oh, yes.
Mr. AbraThe teacher of the main characters class. Hes known to be a magician, though hes not as good as he wants to be.
- Chekhov's Gun: His hat. Thanks to it, the giant rabbit came out and saved the main characters from Arrmando el Arraña.
- Cool Teacher: At least in Gus eyes.
- Eye-Obscuring Hat. As part of his faceless nature.
- Hat of Power
- Inept Mage: See Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: He falls into this trope more than anyone else, since his spells cause more harm than good. Also, his solutions are weird or make things worse.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Robert Louis red. Which makes sense, since he wears blue clothes.
Mr. Robert LouisThe nurse and referee in the school, and Henriettas father. Like his daughter, he has a Split Personality.
- Ambiguously Gay: He dresses in pink, has feminine manners, and talks in a similar way that Ned Flanders in the Spanish version. This is averted in his negative form.
- Berserk Button: He doesnt take cheating well. Mortys gang discovered this in the haaaaard way.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Like his daughter, just provoke him, and he will kick. your. ASS.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady
- Large Ham: In his negative form.
- Like Father, Like Daughter
- Overprotective Dad: Even when his daughter is an Ill Girl, hes still very overprotective, and Frank finds this very often.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Mr. Abras blue. Played straighter in his negative form.
- Split Personality
The Von Piro Family
- Abusive Parents: Inverted. Victor treats them like his servants, giving him whatever he wants. That doesnt mean he doesn't care for them, though.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Competing with the Einstein's.
- Doting Parents: Which explains Victors attitude.
- Grandparental Obliviousness: Grandma Von Piro, due to being a Cloudcuckoolander.
- Not So Different: From the Einsteins.
- Pink Means Feminine: Ms. Von Piro.
- Pushover Parents
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense
- The Von Trope Family
The Einstein Family
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Which pisses Franky to no end.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Francesca.
- Bumbling Dad: Frank Einstein Sr.
- Bungling Inventor: Even worse than his son.
- Like Father, Like Son: Even if Frank refuses to admit it.
- My Beloved Smother: Ms. Einstein.
- Not So Different: From the Von Piros.
- Parental Favoritism: The Einsteins obviously prefer Frank over her older daughter Francesca. Not that Frank likes it, though.
- Quirky Household
- "Well Done, Dad!" Guy: Frank Einstein Sr., to the point when Frank says hes the greatest mind in Villa Susto (as part of a deal) he records it and uses it as a mobile tone.
- Abhorrent Admirer: To Mr. Von Piro.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Good lord. Shes obsessed with getting married with someone. Even with a giant spider. Who tried to kill her.
- Phrase Catcher: MOM!!!
- Really Gets Around
- Redhead In Green
- Aloof Big Brother: According to Lupo, Lupus is this.
- Big Brother Instinct: He seems concerned for the well-being of his siblings.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Lu.
- Big Brother Worship: Lupe, Lupín and Segismundo towards Lupo. When hes not asleep, that is.
- Icy Blue Eyes
- Sibling Rivalry: Lupín and Segismundo.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
ChoppedVictors pet, a happy-go-lucky dachshund.
- A Dog Ate My Homework: A literal example. However, the homework was done by Victors father, but still.
- Big, Friendly Dog: Though not so big, hes definitely friendly.
- Cool Pet: While Victor thinks hes pathetic, the Franks gang thinks this and adore him.
- Kick the Dog: Victor does this to him in a literal manner, though its more like "punch the dog in the head". Victor (now a giant monster) gets annoyed at Choppeds clinginess and punches him in the head. Then Laser-Guided Karma acts and he becomes a dog too.
- Loyal Animal Companion: To Victor. Not that he cares...
- Morality Pet: Played straight in the "pet" part, averted in the "morality" one.
Buena SuertePirujas pet, a black cat with luck issues.
- All Witches Have Cats: To Piruja.
- Cats Are Magic
- Cats Are Mean: At least to Victor, and its pretty justifiable.
- Ironic Name: Buena Suerte means good luck in Spanish. Yeah, right.
Frank: I think the name of your cat its not suitable...
- Lampshaded by Frank:
- The Jinx: GOD. DAMN.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Not an evil example, but given the luck he gives...
- Walking Disaster Area: Buena Suertes causes great accidents when hes around. The only thing that could stop his disastrous luck is being inside Lupos stomach.
CaballaFlan Hellsings horse.
- Cool Horse
- Deadpan Snarker
- Silent Snarker: She actually uses banners.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: To the point she does all the work from his owner.
- Morality Pet: Shes Flan Hellsings voice of reason.
- Stubborn Horse
Caca ("Poop") EinsteinFrank's new pet, a literal poop.
- A Poop Named Poop
- Meaningful Name
- Not So Different: From Chopped. They're very affectionate to their owners, and they don't like their pets, through in this case, it's justified.
- Original Character: Just like Dayana, he's a fanmade character.
- The Pig Pen: He's a poop after all.
- Talking Poo: More like "Living Poo", but still counts.