- Nearly everything about Lupo's sleepiness is Played for Laughs, here's the most prominent ones:
Frank: *to Victor* Okay, close your eyes.*Lupo falls asleep*Frank: NOT YOU!
- When he misses the point in Victor's tasks to enter the Frank's gang:
Lupe: Wake up!Segismundo: He's so stupid!
- After accepting to help Mienai to find his little sister and his younger siblings showing their admiration towards him:
- Heck, he has a story in which he's scared because he remembers everything black, and Frank realizes it's because he remembers the inside of his eyelids.
- In the third album, Frank goes to Henrietta's house to give her a present. After dealing with her and her father (not in that order), the guy ends up taking a lot of calming pills. Directly from the jar. Hilariously disturbing.
- Miss Hit getting interrupted constantly by Piruja, Victor and Mr. Abra; and impaling them with tables. This shows even a Knight of Cerebus can be funny in its own right.
- Victor's challenges to enter the Frank's gang are simply hilarious, the Momses' one and the "infiltration" in the janitor's office taking the cake.
- And the Frank's gang made him doing them for the lulz (and putting him down to earth). And Victor thinks they're yearning for him. Suuuuuure...
- Victor's Chew Toy status. Usually.
- The Von Piros and the Einsteins are already weird individually, but when the two families are together... Let's say it doesn't end well.
- Can we say "(almost) the entire comic" and end this already?
Funny / Mini Monsters