open/close all folders
Osiris, He Who Lost the Most Noble Organ (Broken God of the Afterlife, Julius Kane)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His mummy-bandaged crook-sickle and flail.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Good King, Back from the Dead, Inhuman Human, Our Zombies Are Different, Distressed Dude (one time), Dark Is Not Evil, Sinister Scythe, Epic Flail, Mummy Wrap, Didn't Need Those Anyway! (except for a certain one)
- Domains: Afterlife, Egypt, Castration
- Followers: John Bobbitt, eunuchs, castrati, many living Darwin Award honorees.
- Allies: Geb (his father), Anubis and Horus, Zia Rashid, Anakaris, Yugi Muto, Judai Yuki, Flynn, Death of the Endless, Death the Horseman, Ichigo Kurosaki, Frankensteins Monster, Ariel, Rikuo, Exodia
- Rivals: Hades, Sobek, Zeus, Azir, Odin, The Black Knight
- Enemies: The other Hades, Eliza, Lord Raptor, Bruce, Dracula
- The Lord of Egypts Underworld thought being part of the Pantheon would finally give him the chance to regain his
lost member. To his eternal dismay, joining the Pantheon instead made his condition permanent.
- Any jokes that he is dickless will be met with ripping the offenders spirit out of their body and taking them for a round of torture in the Egyptian Underworld. Just ask Lord Raptor, who made that very same insult.
- Even though he technically is a zombie, Osiris is unique since losing limbs and other body parts doesn't hinder his movement and actions as they remain as "phantom" spirit versions fueled by his Ba, that are just as powerful as his real ones. Once losing everything, his spiritual Ba form is quick, able to walk through any solid hindrances and still attack with the same power and ferocity if he still has all his body. Unfortunately, the only body part that is unable to regenerate is naturally his "noble organ". Trust us, he's tried!
- Being his pantheons Lord of the Underworld, he spends most of his time in the House of Life & Death. His relations to both Death of the Endless and Death the Horseman are quite friendly. He also gets along with shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki, whom at first winced hearing about his unfortunate condition. At least Ichigo knew not to disrespect Osiris.
- He was surprised to see two Hades in the Pantheon. The first one was familiar to him, only for Osiris to be slightly shocked to see how his attitude changes once he removes his helmet. The second one, however, gave him nothing but disgust.
- Osiris is also pleased that his father is in the Pantheon alongside other good pharaohs such as Anakaris and Atem/Yami within Yugi Muto. Under their advice, he also allied himself with Cosmos under the GUAG.
- Yugi's friend, Judai Yuki, apparently is a very big fan of his, saying he is part of a dorm that bears his name. Curious, he travelled to his world and was stunned to see how shabby and run-down the Osiris Red dorm was. He did not let his anger get the best of him, though, and commended Judai for honoring his name by being part of that dorm. He did wonder why he was named Slifer in that verse.
- Upon seeing Azir, Osiris thought his son Horus had finally ascended only to see his mistake upon closer inspection. Still, they decided to test their strength against one another. The Broken God barely won just before his Ba energy would dissipate. The Emperor of Shurima enjoyed their bout and vowed the next confrontation he would be the victor.
- He is grateful to Flynn as he helped his wife Isis find his body after Set dismembered him. He doesn't hold any grudge since his precious organ was never recovered.
- Isis did manage to create a new one out of gold in order to give birth to Horus, but he really wishes he had his real one back.
- Despite what many think, Osiris holds no ill will towards the fish that devoured his beloved organ and doesn't take out his anger on fish-based deities in the Pantheon. In fact, he thinks highly well of Princess Ariel and Lord Rikuo. Bruce, on the other hand
- He is very jealous of the Black Knight. Unlike the Knight, he is still able to keep fighting despite losing body parts as his spirit form fights on; but unlike Osiris, the Knight regains all his body parts once he is reborn. That last bit stings him greatly.
- Once, he dressed up convincingly as Frankensteins Creature. Dracula thought the Creature mastered new weapons seeing Osiris hold his sickle and flail upon seeing him, only to be attacked. After being informed of his mistake, Drac swore vengeance on the Egyptian god.
- The Creature itself reacted with indifference, but at least mentioned it was a good likeness.
- If you still haven't figured it out, he lost his penis.
Mara the Magnificent, Deity of Penis Imagery (Throbbing King of Desire)
- Intermediate Deity
- Symbol: Mara's golden chariot. Mara tried to suggest itself, but you can guess why it was rejected.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Appearance of a large dick and all the innuendos what comes with it, Combat Tentacles, Changing Gender Occasionally, general disgust, Pungeon Master
- Domains: Symbolism, Demons, Squick, Greed, Temptation, Desire
- Allies: Lucifer, Beelzebub, Slaanesh, Ato-ko Shirogane
- Enemies: Madotsuki
- Rivals: Kiara Sesshouin
- Notable Summoners: Flynn, Raidou Kuzunoha, Naoki Kashima
- Unknown Relationship with: Minato Arisato, Yu Narukami, Takakazu Abe
- Interested in: Sakura Matou
- Mara is a demon of infamous reknown and splendorous power, mainly infamous for the shape he takes: his favoured form is a large, green penis monster with tentacles coming from its back, riding a golden chariot armed with blades and spikes...for thrusting. Essentially, Mara's ascension was a matter of time.
- Some people wonder how something like Mara can be considered a woman. This line of thought is so disgusting it rarely can be developed on.
- Mara has been jokingly referred as the guardian entity for all the "players" in the Pantheon. This can be traced to both Minato Arisato and Yu Narukami, both of whom he's allowed to borrow his turgid power to bring their adventures to a satisfying climax. Neither of them likes to talk about it. The fact Mara was born as a demon of greed, temptation and desire really doesn't help.
- That being said, both Minato and Yu do jokingly say that they have yet to meet a female of the Tower Arcana to help them level up with her.
- Do not remind him of the time he was summoned as a slime. The memory kills his buzz, and as such, he prefers to believe that it never happened.
- He doesn't mind at all if you remind him of the time he was a gigantic, fanged, penile worm, and made his entrance bursting out of someone's stomach, though. Good times!
- A rumor has been circling that Mara is the Persona of Takakazu Abe. Neither party has offered a comment confirming or denying it.
- Considers Slaanesh his senpai.
- Whenever Mara talks, it's a rapid-fire stream of dick puns and jokes. Despite how fast he talks, he's incredibly good at it, to the point where it might as well be his native language. Such is his skill that one can only either run away in sheer disgust or collapse in helpless laughter after a few minutes of dialogue.
- A little known fact is that Mara developed his gaudy gilded chariot due to a fondness for kart racing...the competition faced on the track always has him downright erect...no, THROBBING...with eagerness! As such. he's been trying to get into House of Gaming to propose an idea for a game called "Mara Kart Racing". The fact that Mara has hard time to even enter the house would give you an idea how successful the plan has been, and the lack of success has left him both viciously blueballed and absolutely flaccid.
- Despite Mara's pride in his appearance, he has been known to, on occasion, take a humanoid form without even the slightest hint of phallic imagery. One of his/her favored shapes in this regard is a a fairly-busty blond woman in black.
- Some say that he should get along with a certain nun called Kiara Sesshouin due of her Buddhist backgrounds and believes. However, things are more complicated than that. You see, Mara makes up one half of Kiara's Beast counterpart Beast III/L AKA Kama/Mara, with Mara being the dominant personality over the Hindu god Kama. And well, Kiara just cannot get along with her counterpart due to their conflicting roles to the point that she even helped the Master of Chaldea to take down Kama/Mara when it manifested. So Kiara ultimately feels no joy on meeting with Mara.
- On similar note, when Kama/Mara manifested, it did so by possessing the evil half of Sakura Matou. And now Mara wants to "get inside her again".
- By order of the Main House, this profile is to remain free of any depiction of Mara's likeness. Stop asking.
Qui-Gon Jinn, God of Messianic Look-Alikes
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Green Lightsaber
- Theme Song: Letting Go/Sith Attack and Qui-Gonn's Noble End
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Sixty and still going strong, Mentor Figures And the Dangers Involved, Maverick Jedi, Heroic Unfettered, Messianic Appearances Yet Unwittingly Instigate Doom, Force Spirits, The Chooser of The One
- Domains: Mentoring, Philosophy, Mavericks, The Force
- Superior: George Lucas
- Allies: All ascended Jedi and Rebel Members, The 501st, Abin Sur and the other Green Lanterns, The Bat-Family, Eddie Brock/Venom, Flash Thompson/Agent Venom, the Venom Symbiote
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: General Grievous
- Enemies: The Sith (especially Sheev Palpatine and Darth Maul), Ra's Al Ghul, Barbatos and his Dark Knights, The Chaos Gods, Cletus Kasady/Carnage, The Grineer
- Special Relationships: Count Dooku (former master), Obi-Wan Kenobi (former apprentice), the entire Skywalker family
- Respects: Any and all who can Balance the Light and Dark within themselves
- Born on Coruscant, Qui-Gon Jinn was the apprentice of Count Dooku, the master of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the one who found Anakin Skywalker. Qui-Gon Jinn is a master of Form IV: Ataru, a Jedi who follows The Force above all else, and someone who many believe to be the true master of Anakin. For some reason there's a rumor going around that he has the ability to Summon Bigger Fish whenever he calls it. He isn't very sure what to think about it.
- Qui-Gon is one of the only Jedi of his time to understand what true balance in The Force actually is. Understanding that it isn't what most Sith or Jedi believe it to be. This belief not only makes him a bit of a maverick in the Order, but labels him to what others would call a "Grey Jedi". Ironically his belief to follow the Force above the Republic makes him one of the only true Jedi of his time. Something both Darth Sidious and Darth Plagueis are very much aware of.
- Among the Jedi, Qui-Gon is a very well respected member of the order, to the point where he was even offered the chance to join the Jedi Council. To which he obviously refused, believing that if he joined he would miss something important.
- He was also happy to see his former apprentice Obi-Wan in Pantheon. The two saw each other when their home galaxy when Qui-Gon (and eventually Obi-Wan too) was a Force-Ghost. The two are glad to be able to see one another in the flesh now. He's also happy to see his former master Dooku leave the side of the Sith. While he has yet to fully redeem himself, Qui-Gon believes that it will happen in due time. He wasn't however very thrilled to see Grievous, the notorious Jedi killer of the Clone Wars.
- It should go without saying, but Qui-Gon has a strong connection to the Skywalker Family. Anakik views Qui-Gon as the father he never had, and the Skywalker sibling view his a grandfather of sorts. Padmé was genuinely happy to see him again, but was greatly annoyed when he realized that he saw through her disguise as a handmaid and essentially trolled her throughout their journey together. Luke himself considers him a member of the Skywalker family.
- Like most Jedi, Qui-Gon hates Palpatine, as in really hates Palpatine. It was Palpatine that corrupted both his master (Count Dooku) and apprentice (Anakin Skywalker). It was Palpatine who destroyed the Jedi and brought imbalance to the Force. It was Palpatine who instructed Maul to insure that Qui-Gon died on Naboo. Obviously Qui-Gon's hatred for Palpatine is on a personal level.
- There's an actual reason why Palpatine made sure Maul killed him on Naboo. That reason being that had Qui-Gon lived, everything that happened in that galaxy after his death would have never come to past. Neither Anakin or Dooku would have fallen to The Dark Side and betrayed the Jedi Order. The Clone Wars may never have happened and with it Order 66. Palpatine actually feared that Qui-Gon could have potentially learned of his true identity as Darth Sidious. Qui-Gon was the greatest, and in some ways the only, obstacle in Palpatine's plan for galactic dominance.
- As he was the one who killed him, he has a strong sense of animosity towards Maul, but at the same time he greatly pities him. Knowing that Maul had a very difficult life filled tragedy, pain and hate. Maul, to the surprise of many, was actually glad to see Qui-Gon again. The first thing Maul did was to actually thank him for what Qui-Gon had done for him. To elaborate, Maul had initially believed his skills to be [[so Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy great]] that he could have taken on the entire Jedi Council by himself. Actually fighting a Jedi Master that, to his own admission, nearly defeated him greatly toned down his ego. Maul isn't blind on how Qui-Gon was in at a disadvantage during their fight. Not only had age weakened and slowed him down, but his main fighting style specialized the use of wide open spaces and ending the battle as fast as possible. With Maul not only prolonging the fight and being in a confined space, Qui-Gon lost is advantage and in turn, was placed at a disadvantage. One that would cost him his life.
- Qui-Gon greatly appreciates Venom/Eddie Brock for finally convincing his former master in leaving Palpatine's side. Because of his actions, he's greatly supportive of Eddie and approves of his attempts of being a better man. He also treats both Flash Thompson and the Venom Symbiote itself with great respect. But he admittedly worried about the existence of Knull and the true origins of the Klyntars. He hopes that both Eddie and the current Jedi Order have the strength to stop him, should he ascend into Pantheon.
- He has nothing but contempt for Cletus Kasady and the Carnage symbiote. Both Cletus and the Carnage Symbiote chose to be the monsters that they are.
- Like other Jedi members, Qui-Gon would form a partnership/friendship with a member of the Lantern Corps, specifically with one named Abin Sur. The two took an immediate liking to one another and have gone on a number of missions to protect the galaxy. The two would sometimes talk about their lives and involvement in the prophecies concerning both their orders, the Ancient Jedi Prophecy, and the Prophecy of the Blackest Night. The two also bonded on how someone close to them turned evil, Dooku for Qui-Gon and Sinestro for Abin Sur.
- He's one of the few Force users aware of the secrets of becoming a Force-Ghost. The art of maintaining ones consciousness after becoming one with the Force. Although Qui-Gon never managed to complete his training in the physical world, so it's difficult for him to form a visible form without being in an area with strong ties to the Force. It was Qui-Gon himself, as a spirit, who trained Yoda who would later then train Obi-Wan and then finally Luke in this art. He is currently teaching other Jedi members the same, because while Death Is Cheap in Pantheon it isn't a slap on the wrist. So it takes time for them to come back, time that can still be used to help their friends and allies.
- For some reason Qui-Gon was once attacked by members of the Bat-Family. It wasn't until Qui-Gon drew his lightsaber and Force Lifted Damian (much to his annoyance) did they realize they made a mistake. After a bit of explaining/apologizing, Qui-Gon learned of Ra's al Ghul, The Demon's Head, and Damian's grandfather. The incident made Qui-Gon and Ra's al Ghul bitter enemies, as well as making him (and by extension the Jedi) allies to the Bat-Family.
- It was from Batman when Qui-Gon learned of Barbatos and his Dark Knights. Qui-Gon had made it his (and the Jedi Order's) mission to destroy them.
- Qui-Gon is nothing short of disgusted with the existence of the Chaos Gods. He sees them as massive aberrations in the Force, and has made efforts into learning how to eliminate them for good. While they don't see him as much of a threat, they are annoyed on how he's managed to interfere with a number of their attempts to corrupt others. To combat the threat of Chaos, Qui-Gon had decided to fight alongside the Emperor of Mankind and his Imperium. But just like Mace Windu, he feels that the Imperium is far too brutal.
- Baring a nasty encounter with the Grineer, Qui-Gon doesn't really have much of a negative opinion on clones. This is mostly because he died long before he could actually meet any of them, or later be betrayed by them. Unlike other Jedi members, Qui-Gon actually has a good relationship with The 501st. In all fairness it might have something to do with their master being Darth Vader, Anakik Skywalker.
- As one who strives to find "Balance in the Force", Qui-Gon has the highest of respect for those who found said "Balance". Some like Cecil Harvey, Riku and most recently the Silver Surfer Norrin Radd.
- Can also be found in the House of Physical Appearance.
Sun Jian (style name: Wentai), The Sexy Gray haired God (Emperor Wulei, The Tiger of Jiang Dong)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Sword next to flag of Wu
- Theme Song: Aqueous Transmission
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Action Dad, Officer and a Gentleman, Rated M for Manly, Almighty Janitor, Hunk
- Domains: War, Attractiveness
- Allies: Sun Ce, Joseph Joestar, Sonsaku Hakufu, Litchi Faye-Ling, Sub-Zero
- Rivals: Cao Cao, Liu Bei, Lu Bu, Guan Yu, Musasahi Miyamoto
- Enemies: Oda Nobunaga, Ghetsis, Relius Clover
- He ascended after many characters noted his attractiveness with his graying hair. Of course when he ascended he was immediately greeted by his son Sun Ce and his reincarnation, Sonsaku Hakufu after the latter thought it was her father who ascended.
- He has been constantly hit in by various girls in the pantheon. He politely declines everytime. Of course this won't stop some.
- As a proud warrior and father, anyone who attacks them will feel the wrath of tiger. As he will cut you down.
- Like his son he confused Litchi Faye-Ling for his son's bodyguard Lianshi but he quickly noticed the difference. He doesn't exactly condemn her actions and has made a valuable ally in the process.
- He's encountered his son-in-law Liu Bei and it's gotten rather awkward as he was angered at the fact that he attacked his youngest son Sun Quan, but given the reason Sun Wentai himself would've probably acted the same way.
- Not to mention the big family he and his wife have to look after with a few other sworn sons-in-law in the mix (and one of them even having a relative from Wei)... Sun Ce and Xiahou Yuan can only shrug...
- Also realizes the dangerous potential of his youngest son Sun Quan drinking wine alongside his other sworn son-in-law Zhang Fei. Sun Jian orders Sun Ce, Zhou Tai and Zhang Xingcai to just outright snatch everything from them if the two decide to party with alcohol. However, thanks to Cao Cao's input, they've had to also account for his middle son, Cao Zhi, as well. Those three younger siblings (Zhang Fei, Sun Quan and Cao Zhi) will soon become a handful nowadays....
- Not to mention the big family he and his wife have to look after with a few other sworn sons-in-law in the mix (and one of them even having a relative from Wei)... Sun Ce and Xiahou Yuan can only shrug...
- He once faced Musashi Miyamoto at some point, but was interrupted by enemy soldiers.
- He is absolutely overjoyed to hear of his sons' accomplishments hearing how he became a conqueror at a young age while he is a little sad that they didn't remain loyal to the Han. He'll accept it as it's not his choice to make.
- It's very confusing when Hua Xiong is brought out as some say he killed him while other say that Guan Yu killed him. Chances are that The Tiger slayed him according to official records.
- He tends to be very wary of ambushes as he was killed by one in his lifetime. Though he managed to get savvy and use the Imperial seal as hidden shield or managed to effortlessely avoided using his instincts.
- His skill with a sword is top notch on top of the sound-based attacks he uses (from his sword's rings) make him one of toughest warriors in all the land. However, he may or may not have used his Guding Dao/Kotei Tou (lit. Ancient Lock Blade) that was previously used by Zhou Yu.
- Don't ask how there's an oversized yellow tiger suit within his house, or if he goes around the Pantheon wearing that. Best you can peer from it is that it's made by his daughter Sun Shangxiang.
- When he heard that there was someone named 'Kuai Liang', Sun Jian is eager to pay him a visit, maybe asking how it feels to orchestrate his death as a mortal. When it turns out that this Kuai Liang was no advisor of Liu Biao, but instead one known as Sub-Zero, their meeting goes into another way more positively.
- Sun Jian remembers he was also called a "scoundrel wolf" by a man named Gongsun Du, upon reading the Book of Wei for himself...he decided that he and his son Sun Quan should instead be likened to noble wolves instead, so "to hell with that insult, I'll be both a tiger and a Sirius of Jiangdong".
- Is also annoyed that both Sun Quan and him have the same on'yomi renders for their names (Son Ken)....heaven forbid that it ends up with Japanese dialogue whenever both of them are talked about; but at least their style names are different enough.
- "Why yes, I did beat the shit out of pirates and bandits when I was younger. I will forever be the justice this land needs, and this time, it's going to be harder to just up and kill me."
- That aforementioned imperial seal wouldn't do anything for him in terms of trying to use it to become an emperor (his prior benefactor Yuan Shu learned this the fatally-hard-way), but Sun Jian claims he'll hold onto the seal to make sure he can give it to someone who can use it well for the sake of the people, lest he has it fall into the wrong hands.I can't do anything with this seal...but it is far better than letting more worse folks get their hands on it.
Wolfgang Schreiber, God of Evil Eunuchs (LDO XII, Hrozvitnir, Anna Schreiber, Schreiber of the Sturmwind, Einherjar Albedo)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Eyepatch of Power, and rune "Wolfsangel"
- Theme Song: Einherjar Albedo
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ax-Crazy Serial Killer From A Supernatural Nazi Group, Castrated And Sold As A Prostitute By His Parents, Insane Because of That, Bottomless Magazines, Blood Knight, Beri'ah Makes Him Faster Than His Opponent, Hates Being Touched Yet Because He Wants To Be Embraced And Loved, Utterly Loyal To Reinhardt, Unstoppable Rage, Tears of Blood, Utterly uncontrollable in combat
- Domains: Albinism, Insanity, Murder, Castration, Blood
- Allies: Mercurius, Millennium, Jack the Ripper (especially their Fate/Apocrypha incarnation), Eddie Low, Nui Harime, Fenrir
- Headbutting Villains with: Johann Schmidt/Red Skull
- Enemies: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Barry Allen/The Flash, The Pillar Men, Alexander Anderson, Alucard, The Slavers, the House of Justice, The Child Abuse Supporters, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Pitied by: Liane Cartman, Varys (more in a Sympathy for the Devil sort)
- The Longinus Dreizhen Order is a Gestapo-founded order with ambitions far beyond what the Fuhrer had in mind. One of the Three Commanders of Reinhard and Number 12 of the Obsidian Order is Wolfgang Schreiber, dubbed Hrozvitnir. Though an affable boy with cherubic features, he is a murderer prone to haphazard mood swings and wields carnage like a tornado. His reciting of poetry covers a psychopathic mind, who wishes to kill everyone except for Reinhard.
- His insanity was born of a brutal childhood. The son of a prostitute, his mother was very abusive and ended up maiming him and castrating him. This plays into his madness. Varys, having had his genitals removed in a paralyzing ritual, could understand why he's so psychotic though he doesn't condone his actions.
- He has the power to always be faster than his opponent. This includes reflexes. It makes him very difficult to deal with. He boasts that he can outspeed the Flash, but how it compares to the Speed Force remains to be seen. Burter still claims he's faster being the self-proclaimed "fastest in the universe", but nobody takes that seriously.
- The fact he didn't have any genitals remaining didn't stop his mother making him a prostitute against his will, and disgustingly didn't stop some patrons from "using" his vacant eye hole. Such hideous treatment is something that the Slavers were not above, though they haven't dragged boys or men into sex slavery yet. Of course, given what they already have done has given Schreiber every reason to kill them horribly. He applauds the Punisher for how he went to town on them.
- Schreiber's traumatic upbringing is why he can't stand the Child Abuse Supporters. And why he loathes Ragyo Kiryuin, due to her physical, emotional and sexual abuse of her daughter/s. Despite that, he gets along with Nui Harime because they're both psychotic murderers with an attractive face. Liane, given her own sex work, pities what he was put through, though he doesn't recognize her.
- While the Longinus Dreizhen Order are a Nazi group, they are more Nazis In Name Only. For this reason the Red Skull sees use in Schreiber, but as nothing more than muscle. The Red Skull chides them for not "following their roots". Of course, this doesn't stop Captain America from opposing him as he does the LDO(also because he's a Serial Killer completely out of his mind). Or the Pillar Men since they hate Nazis in general.
- Millennium had a completely different opinion on Schreiber; they love his murderous mentality. It's not like they care about the Nazis' goals of eugenics and a master race, they're in it for war and slaughter. Alucard and Alexander Anderson didn't take kindly to this.
- Was a Serial Killer before joining the LDO, and remains one of their most prolific murderers. As such, he is usually found murdering people with Jack the Ripper and Eddie Low. He doesn't particularly care for the latter's sexual depravity given he's a eunuch and what happened to him, but does enjoy the grotesque murders. With Jack the Ripper, he relates most to his/her Fate incarnation, as her pitiful and wretched origins remind him of his own.
- His name within the LDO is based off one of Fenrir's names, fitting his temperament. Fenrir seems pleased with Schreiber's ferocity so far. He was also raised as both male and female, having the name Anna, which can cause him to sometimes come off as androgynous. In the epilogue of Marie's route, Schreiber is reincarnated as a woman in future-day Germany and is a perfectly affable Genki Girl.
Uzu Sanageyama, God of Tiny Package and Kendos (Athletic Committee Chairman, Monkey, Monkey King, SanageYamcha, Ninja Turtle)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His kendo stick
- Theme Song: the second half of InuKa3L
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Initially pretended to be Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Butt-Monkey, The Ace, Benevolent Boss, Black Sheep, Hot-Blooded Knight, Angling His Kendo at the Right Spot, Determinator, Using a Kendo Stick
- Domains: Sport, Kendo, Combat
- Undying Loyalty to: Satsuki Kiryuin
- Enemies: Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin, Quan Chi, Gilgamesh, Dio Brando
- Rival: Satsuki Kiryuin, Ryuko Matoi, Leonardo, Link, Hinagiku Katsura, Gallade, Samuel Rodrigues
- No one in the Pantheon would ever believe someone would ever take the Teeny Weenie trope. Uzu Sanageyama, however, took the chance to grab the vacant trope to finally join Lady Satsuki and be by her side.
- When he found out that Satsuki was captured by the GUAE and he wasn't ascended sooner to defend her, he felt ashamed. He begged Gamagoori to give him a thousand lashings for his failure. Satsuki however told him that there was no need for that and he hasn't failed her.
- Has been seen as some as the next Yamcha as he was easily defeated by Nui Harime and is a Butt-Monkey. However, Uzu has shown to do better the second round as he almost defeated Ryuko and he's proven capable of learning and adapting from his past defeats.
- Has been noted to sound just like Link when he yells.
- Uzu also notices that he sounds just like Viral. The two have been seen sparing against one another.
- Even though Uzu is loyal to Satsuki, he also sees her as his rival. The same goes to Ryuko Matoi. He's hoping to have a real rematch with both of them someday.
- There are some deities who actually see Uzu's rivalry with the Scissor Sisters as something more. Neither of the three has commented on it.
- Was a former Gang leader in the Northern Kanton region. And despite what others may think, he actually respects his men and is looked up to by them. They were willing to sacrifice their lives against COVERS.
- Even though Uzu is no longer blind, he still retains his skill that he honed during that state. It's because of this that he hangs around Matt Murdock aka Daredevil.
- Often views many of his allies as rivals. These include his Distaff Counterpart in Kendo, Captain Hinagiku Katsura, and the Pokemon Gallade. He has also battled Leonardo of the TMNT. The last one is sometimes made fun of since Uzu wearing his face mask reminds them of the Turtle's.
- Many deities were disappointed when they found out he doesn't shout "men, do kote". Uzu has to remind them that move past that.
- Speaking of kendo, Uzu has been practicing the perfect Tsuki strike.
- Many have said that his fourth Blade Regalia reminds them of a certain Spanish katana user. Naturally for Uzu, Jetstream Sam became his rival.
- There are at least some female deities who do want to know the size of his package. But Stocking Anarchy, the person who's most adamant about this, seems to actually want to go through a few rounds with him. She thinks that if he isn't a grower, he must a shower.
- Also resides in the House of Sports.
Shinya Kogami, The Tall, Dark, and Handsome God (Enforcer Kogami, Inspector Kogami, Ko)
- Demigod (Used to be Lesser God due to his defection from the C.I.D.)
- Symbol: The Criminal Investigation Department◊ Logo and the Dominator.
- Theme Song: "Abnormalize"
- Alignment: Lawful Good, later Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Byronic Hero, Hunk, Tall, Dark, and Handsome, Smoking, Badass in a Nice Suit, Cultured Badass, The Profiler, Vigilante Man
- Domains: Law, Investigation, Hunkiness, Vigilantism
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi
- Allies: Akane Tsunemori, Shinnosuke Tomari/Kamen Rider Drive, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu (Shin), Kiritsugu Emiya, Jin Kazama, Yuri Lowell, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Domon Kasshu, Kanji Tatsumi
- Enemies: Shogo Makishima, The Joker, Gilgamesh (Fate), Bryan Fury, Tenjuro Banno
- Kogami used to be an Inspector for the Public Safety Bureau, but after learning his partner got killed, things went downhill from there and he got demoted to Enforcer. He worked together alongside Akane Tsunemori in stopping Shogo Makishima, but in the end, Kogami went on the run. If there's one thing that's consistent about him, it's that he's pretty handsome.
- Upon his ascension, he was reunited with Akane Tsunemori because she was very happy for him being able to ascend in the pantheon. On the other hand, Shogo Makishima was not very pleased, yet thrilled, to see him again after their last encounters back in their world. Whenever Makishima attempts to commit the same atrocities, Kogami is happy to work with Akane again to stop Makishima's plans.
- Due to being a former law enforcer, Kogami had found a kinship in the form of Shinnosuke Tomari as the Kamen Rider had sympathize with him because both were demoted due to them unable to protect their respective partners in different circumstances, although the Rider makes him wonder too that Kogami is sounded like a certain Roidmude that copied his Rider System from a certain incident. However, Shinnosuke's partner Krim Steinbelt sees Kogami as another potential user of the Drive System as he gives Kogami the Shift Wild and a copy of the Drive Driver in case a new known battle awaits.
- His status as a Vigilante had impressed the dark knight itself, Bruce Wayne, due to their dedication of hunting criminals outside of the law. It is interesting that both shared their hate towards the Joker for committing heinous acts as both Bruce and Kogami starts to work together to stop the Joker's plans. This also made him allies with Yuri Lowell due to them sharing the same status as well.
- Kogami had found a kinship in both Takatora Kureshima and Kiritsugu Emiya for three reasons, both having the same superior in their respective stories, they shared some similar traits, and they shared the same style of clothing.
- Kogami became allies with Jin Kazama due to them being Tall, Dark, and Handsome, as well as the latter was impress with the former's fighting instincts as both men had decided to train each other in a hand-to-hand combat to improve their fighting skills.
- He also made friends with both Domon Kasshu and Kanji Tatsumi due to them are sounded alike to each other. On the the other hand, he made enemies with Gilgamesh and Bryan Fury as well due to the same reasons.
- His opinions on Tenjuro Banno is shared with Akane and Shinnosuke, he's nothing but a Abusive Mad Scientist bent on taking over the world through his master plan. Because of this he joins forces with them to stop Banno's ambitions.
- Insists that he is not the spokesperson or mascot of Hyper-Oats despite some trying to make it look like such◊. Others find it amusing he would say something that sounds ridiculous in a serious tone.