A very intelligent guy who is calm and never says a word.
- Badass Longcoat: He keeps tools in his coat.
- Development Gag: He looks a lot like DJ's original design◊ (which is used frequently as an intern).
- Early-Bird Cameo: Appears briefly in the Island special as a customer in a drive thru resturant.
- Embarrassing First Name: The B stands for Beverly.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Scott and Chris invoke this.
- Frameup: Scott frames him for sabotaging their team's fort in "Ice, Ice Baby".
- Gadgeteer Genius: He somehow constructed a rocket sofa out of some junk he found.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: The Huge Guy to Dawn's Tiny Girl.
- One-Letter Name: Until we find out it really stands for Beverly.
Cody's an only child from the suburbs who's been spoiled all his life. While his ample allowance easily buys him every trend-setting, techno-gadget, teen-savvy accessory required to be on the 'cutting edge of cool', he cannot buy the personality required to back it up.
Despite spending most of his life in the local mall (since that's the best place to study teens in the throes of 'being cool') none of it's helped his cause. Unfortunately, Cody doesn't know any of this. He thinks of himself as the coolest-of-all-dudes-in-the-burbs (his words).
At his prep school, Upper Crust College, he is considered pretty cool (but that's only within a select group of guys who belong to the Albert Einstein Fan Club - i.e. all geekier than Cody.) So while he boasts about knowing the 'cool code' (he doesn't), and has devoted his whole life to studying and mastering it (not really), and totally scores with the ladies (all myth and no legend), his real strengths are in maths and sciences, which isn't exactly your typical 'cool kid' skill set.
Cody's confident he can "swing" with the cool kids at Total Drama Camp (his word, clearly!). His only concern: whether or not the cafeteria will be providing the four essential food groups. Just to be safe, he's bringing a doctor's note, because it's hard to be cool when you're worried about the hypoglycemic index of your diet.
One day he'll be cool, when he starts his own tech support firm and makes millions off the kids who peaked in high school (and slept through computer studies). Maybe.
- April Fools' Day: The holiday in which he was born on.
- Bag of Holding: Is somehow able to fit an entire loaf of bread in his pants."I was gonna make us a romantic picnic!"
- Character Focus: Despite being Out of Focus in the second half of Island and all of Action, he receives significant Character Development time in World Tour.
- Classical Anti-Hero: He used to be a typical hero, but the third season expanded on his less admirable traits.
- Complaining About Rescues They Don't Like: In the Yukon episode.Sierra: Oh, Cody! If one of us was to drown, I hoped it would be me!Cody: M-me too...
- Did Not Get the Girl: Not Gwen anyway.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: His unceremonious defeat by Alejandro in the finale.
- Flanderization: From a Casanova Wannabe to a Gwensexual.
- Forgotten Birthday: His parents forgot his sixteenth birthday. Apparently as a result he forgets about his own seventeenth birthday...but Sierra doesn't.
- Geek: Not that he's aware of it.
- Hypocritical Humor: As much as he dislikes Sierra's advances, he's still going after Gwen.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: "Gwen is my dream girl. I'm just not her dream guy but hey, as long as she's happy I'm happy."
- He averts this in World Tour when he is not happy to lose his second chance at her to Duncan.
- Nerds Are Sexy: According to Sierra, who had some Real Life inspiration.
- Nice Guy
- No Guy Wants to Be Chased: According to the Cartoon Network website for World Tour, his favorite place is "away from Sierra."
- The One Guy: The sole male member of Team Amazon (although nobody other than Sierra ever remembers).
- Overly Long Name: Sierra reveals that his full name is Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson.
- The Peeping Tom: He tries to watch Gwen change into her swimsuit in "Up the Creek", and "The Am-AH-Zon Race" reveals that he owns a pair of x-ray glasses that allow the wearer to see through clothing.
- Prince Charming Wannabe: Averted in Island, where he stops hitting on Gwen once he realizes that she isn't interested in him, but played straight in World Tour, where he pursues Gwen despite her obvious discomfort and the fact that she already has a boyfriend.
- Punny Name: His name is one letter away from "code." As in, computer code?
- Satellite Love Interest: In a way. Shortly after he finishes the I Want My Beloved to Be Happy shtick in Island, he gets eliminated in a very painful way.
- Then in World Tour he had two purposes: To be Gwen's creepy Hopeless Suitor and to be Sierra's target of affection.
- Single-Target Sexuality: He's first seen hitting on all the girls, but he pretty quickly settles into being a Gwen-sexual. Meanwhile, he's the target of Cody-sexual Sierra.
- Small Name, Big Ego: He thinks he's quite the ladies man.
- Sweet Tooth: His candy addiction.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In World Tour. Only when he was around Sierra and even then it's Justified seeing as all the crap he had to go through with Sierra invading his personal space and belongings on a regular basis.
- Ungrateful Bastard: At first, his only responses to Sierra's rescues were complaints and insults, but he starts to appreciate her around the time she takes a meatball to the gut for him.
- Why Did It Have To Be Defusing Time Bombs Under Pressure?
- Would Hit a Girl: He attacks Courtney during the final challenge of "Hawaiian Punch", she immediately gets the upper-hand of course, but still.
Ezekiel is really really REALLY excited to be on Total Drama Island. He doesn't usually get a chance to hang out with real, live kids. (He's used to the 3D ones he sees on TV). That's because his parents (both Home Ec. teachers) think that it's best for their child to "only be exposed to the finest sorts of people, and receive the highest standard of education." That's why Ezekiel is home-schooled.
The only reason Ezekiel's parents signed him up for Total Drama Island is because their family doctor was concerned about his Vitamin-D deficiency, so they were instructed to get him out of the house and into fresh air. Now he has to learn to be around other kids for the first time in his life. He's looking forward to this experiment (an experiment with a socially useless guinea pig).
The last time Ezekiel was in public was when he competed in the National Spelling Bee Challenge. He asked the 3rd place girl if she weighed "enough" and told the 2nd place guy that he'd be pretty good looking if he wasn't so dirty. Both runners up swore at him in different languages. Ezekiel knows because he speaks 8 languages himself. The only one he hasn't mastered is 'teenspeak', which explains why his boasting to the runners-up that they were just jealous because he won the spelling bee and 'licked their butts', got Ezekiel the biggest 'butt kicking' of his life.
While Ezekiel may excel at every subject in home-schooling, only time will tell if he can handle the curriculum at Total Drama Island's 'School of Hard Knocks'.
- Attention Whore: Justified, given that he was a sheltered, home-schooled kid.
- Butt-Monkey: He's not really taken as a serious competitor and bad things just happen to him all the time, especially Chris who insults him at every opportunity.
- Character Development: Oddly, throughout the course of Revenge of the Island and All-Stars he shows more human-like traits, such as walking on two legs, comprehending human speech, and coming up with a scheme to kidnap and kill Chris.
- The Chew Toy: It gets worse every season, though he usually has it coming.
- Determinator: Even after his early elimination in World Tour, he's dead set on winning. He manages to stay with the plane despite repeated attempts to eject him, survives in the hold for the entire season, and eventually makes it to the finale location even without the plane. As a side effect, however, he pretty much became feral over the course of the season.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: He gets better as seen at the start of Erin's Total Magical Adventure.
- Homeschooled Kids
- Iron Butt-Monkey: His injuries in World Tour would be fatal to any real person, without exception and with absolutely no chance of survival.
- Jive Turkey: As "The Zeke."
- Nice Hat: His toque. It disappears at some point during his transformation in season three. He has it back in Erin's Total Magical Adventure, where he's show to be back to normal.
- Poisonous Person: Implied to have been made radioactive after his fiasco during Revenge of the Island. His drool is now corrosive.
- Southern-Fried Genius: Had he stayed in the competition and he could've shown some impressive talents, like being able to speak multiple languages, this was shelved out in favor of him being sexist, and Harold Beat-Boxing as the last talent act of the challenge in "Not Quite Famous".
- Straw Misogynist: At the beginning of Island, setting both Bridgette and Eva off, and earning his elimination.
- Tan Lines
- Took a Level in Badass: In All-Stars, he kidnaps Chris, holds him over a pit of toxic waste, cages most of the contestants before they can save Chris, gains corrosive spit thanks to the toxic waste, defeats Chef before he can save Chris, and escapes without being noticed.
- Unexplained Recovery: Somehow has completely recovered from his feral state and returned to his human form. However, he's stuck in a dolly, until "Pranking Nether-Of-Them".
- Verbal Tic: His "eh", and his wannabe-gangster language from "Haute Camp-ture" onwards.
- Vertical Kidnapping: How he snatches Alejandro up in "Zeek and Ye Shall Find."
- We Hardly Knew Ye: The first contestant voted off in Total Drama history. Interestingly, he gets more screen time after he turns feral.
Told that he'd never walk again due to a bad allergic reaction to Gummi-Slugs, Harold's a survivor (He has no problem with other Gummi products).
He has earned the most badges of any kid at Possum Scouts. That includes one for fire building and troll wrestling (okay, he made that one up).
He has an older brother and a kid sister and both of them think he's kind of weird. He's okay with that. He thinks being weird is a badge of honor - actually he embroidered his own badge for "weirdness".
At least he's not some lemming like everybody else. His classmates call him dorky, but he's confident that won't be the case on Total Drama Island. Hidden in that bike rack he calls a body, he's got some unexpected wicked skills that will come in very handy in the woods. His love of medieval fantasy literature and intense scout training makes him the guy to have on your team.
Harold believes in yourself - no matter what people say about you, or what they're throwing at you, you've got to stay strong. His big brother calls him an over-exaggerating melodramatic fret-bucket - but that's HIS opinion. Although there was that one time he stubbed his toe and waited in the ER for 13 hours until a doctor finally told him that he wouldn't have amputate.
Since he's pure of heart and strong of will, this noble warrior will go far (he has to, because he's already embroidered a badge that says so).
- Aborted Arc: At the end of Island and the first few episodes of Action, he was developing a one-sided friendship with and attraction to Heather. This was dropped by the time Courtney returned mid-season.
- Berserk Button: Don't toy with his feelings for Leshawna, especially if you're Duncan.
- Captain Superhero: In "Super Hero-Id" he names himself Captain Alberta for the superhero challenge.
- Chekhov's Skill: In-universe, he constantly wins challenges using skills he picked up at "(adjective) Steve's (skill) Camp".
- The Chew Toy: And how! He's been injured the most out of any Total Drama contestant.
- Cool Shades: Wears them while singing "Baby" in the first World Tour Aftermath.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: The recurring trait of his character. Best seen in "Dodgebrawl" when he starts off as The Load only to save his team in the end.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Doris. Yes, Duncan knows, and yes, he milks it for all its worth.
- Geek Physique: His design gives him far thinner limbs than anyone else.
- Graceful Loser: He leaves Island with his head held high, reflecting how he has loved, lost, and saw boobies.
- Groin Attack: Harold should just wear a cup at all times because his groin is just a magnet for pain.
- He Knows Too Much: Knowing that Owen was Chris' spy earned a critical extra vote against him in Action.
- Hidden Depths: Pretty much his entire character is that he has some hidden skill or knowledge that can either help them in a challenge or annoy everyone.
- Insufferable Genius: At his worst.
- Nerds Are Sexy: Leshawna and Beth seem to think so.
- Otaku: He loves ninjas, samurais and Japanese pop culture in general.
- Overly Long Name: His full name is "Harold Norbert Cheever Doris McGrady V".
- Plot Allergy: In one episode of season one, he said he was allergic to apples and couldn't participate in a challenge. Courtney and Sadie did it instead, which resulted in Sadie's elimination. Weirdly enough, he accepted some apple juice (actually kitchen grease) from Duncan in the next episode.
- Real Men Wear Pink: If his biography is any indication, he can sew.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Though he has a fair amount of skills. He tends to say he's capable of things that he's proven not to be able to do. His Ladiesman facade counts to.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Despite being eliminated fairly early in every season he competes in; he is still one of the most heavily focused characters, with some of the highest amount of side-plots focused on him.
- The Smart Guy: On both the Killer Bass and Team Victory.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: In World Tour, though he gets a lot more screen time in the Aftermaths, in which he is one of the only characters to consistently get lines.
- What the Hell, Hero?: He rigged the votes to get Courtney eliminated to get back at Duncan. Everyone including Harold himself felt it was uncalled for.
Izzy has been described by those who know her as a "wingnut", a "psycho hose beast" and "some kind of crazy". For as long as she can remember, she's been a big fan of 'the witching hour'. Her parents once awoke at midnight to find 1 year old Izzy shaking the bars of her crib and howling at the full moon. They soothed her back to sleep with her favorite lullabies - horror movie soundtracks; the only music that relaxes her.
Being around Izzy is like being on a roller coaster - one that hasn't been inspected for safety. Some of her favorite pastimes include impersonating her parents' friends, burning things, and making up stuff that scares the crap of people.
There's no rhyme or reason to what Izzy does. For instance, a guy from her school remembers when Izzy stalked him for a whole week because she had a major crush on him. He also remembers how later she changed her mind and threw him in a sewer.
When Izzy heard about Total Drama Island audition, she camped outside a producer's front door for three weeks until he agreed to cast her on the show. He now has a restraining order against her and she can't come within two miles of his house. Izzy is willing to do whatever it takes to survive 8 weeks of camp and is definitely one to watch... she'll definitely make the highlight reel!
- Ax-Crazy: Her bio at the official pages at Teletoon and Cartoon Network hints that she is this.
- The Big Girl: On the Killer Grips and Team Amazon before the switch.
- Can-Crushing Cranium: She smashes a soda can against her forehead in "Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island".
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Her default expression.
- Cleavage Window: In her signature outfit. Also used as a Victoria's Secret Compartment in one of the Action aftermaths.
- Cluster Bleep-Bomb: In the Action special, she goes ballistic, Christian Bale style, on her filming crew for no apparent reason. The American airing supplants the bleeps with other words like "stinking".
- Cool Crown: She wears one in her second audition tape.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Was on the receiving end when up against Mal while she was in a spider costume in "Suckers Punched".
- Ditzy Genius: Did she mention to you that she has an IQ of 188? Cuz she does! In World Tour, a blow to the head makes her a super genius; however, she reverts back to her usual, crazy self with another blow to the head.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": She demands to be called "Kaleidoscope/E-scope" during the first part of the second season.
- Expy: Of Lydia from 6teen.
- Fiery Redhead: So fiery, she is certifiably insane.
- Fish Eyes: Briefly in "Aftermath: Revenge of the Telethon".
- "Flowers for Algernon" Syndrome: Becomes a super-genius in the Jamaica episode but returns to her "normal" self in the second aftermath.
- Freaky Is Cool: In her first audition video, she openly admits that she enjoys being freaky.
- Gag Boobs: She has a habit of putting food in her cleavage.
- Gasshole: In the season one special she ate 95 marshmallows, chugged some soda and burped louder than Owen ever could right in Eva's face. After saying that Eva could burp better, she burps loud enough to cause a small tidal wave in a pool. Naturally, Owen is turned on by this.
- Genki Girl: So genki, that she's even enthusiastic about getting poison ivy wrapped around her face as part of a challenge.
- Girl with Psycho Weapon: Normally a paintball gun would not qualify as a "psycho weapon", but because it's Izzy, she converted hers into a bazooka launcher.
- Harpo Does Something Funny: Most of her dialogue is improvised by her voice actress.
- Mad Bomber: Part of the reason why she insists on being called Explosivo as (s)he's "Loco for Boom-Boom!".
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown
- She regularly beats Chef, a man more than twice her size, in a straight up fist fight.
- Fell victim to one by Mike (as Mal) in "Suckers Punched".
- Odd Friendship: She befriends Noah, forging a Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl duo with him.
- Only Sane Man: She's normally the opposite of this, but when her team gets locked inside a tank that's slowly filling up with water in "Masters of Disasters", she's the only person who manages to stay calm and look for a solution.
- OOC Is Serious Business: She sobers up during particularly dangerous situations, such as the "Masters of Disasters" incident mentioned above.
- Perpetual Smiler: Aside from a few rare moments, she is always seen with some kind of smile on her face.
- Plucky Girl: She rarely displays bitterness or depression. The only time she has ever been genuinely upset is when Owen shoved her into the apparent Psycho Killer with a chainsaw and a hook before fleeing.
- The Pollyanna: Parodied. Only someone as crazy as her would take being strangled by a snake in stride, even going as far as calling it friendly and referring to a bite as a kiss.Duncan: Uh, Izzy, you've got a snake on your head.Izzy: I know, but don't worry. He's friendly! (the snake bites her) See? Kisses! (passes out)
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: "EGYPTIAN STYLE!!"
- Prim and Proper Bun: She ties her hair into one of these when she becomes Brainzilla.
- Psycho Ex-Girlfriend: Not towards Owen, but to some of the guys she previously dated. In the first aftermath episode, she mentions her ex-boyfriend Graham, who filed for a restraining order against her.
- Pyromaniac: She has quite a sadistic grin on her face when she creates the Izzy Fireball in the first season, and when she rigs (and detonates) the explosives in the War episode in the second.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: At one point exchanges barrages with Chef and even manages to overwhelm him.
- Redhead In Green: Her regular outfit as well as her swimwear.
- Reincarnation: Of her great grandmother, Mavis, or so she claims.
- Running Gag: Izzy returning to the game either as a contestant after previously being eliminated, or just as a cameo at least once per season. The only season she does not do this is World Tour. She has also managed to be on more than one team in every season she has competed in.
- Shipper on Deck: She ships Cody/Sierra. She also smiled when Lindsay remembered Tyler, implying that she ships them too.
- Sickly Green Glow: She has this for the latter half of "Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better" after diving into a box of radioactive goop.
- Smoke Out: She disappears in a puff of smoke after being eliminated the second time on Island.
- The Smurfette Principle: Becomes the only girl on Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: She can communicate with prairie dogs and camels.
- Spiders Are Scary: Makes a guest appearance in Revenge and All-Stars dressed as a Giant Spider, each time freaking out Cameron.
- Split Personality: She forges a few in Action: "Kaleidoscope/E-scope", "Explosivo", and very briefly, "Esquire". Gains another persona in World Tour, "Brainzilla," who can be invoked via head trauma.
- Suddenly Fluent in Gibberish: In "Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 2", she is able to convince a stubborn camel to carry the members of Team Amazon across a desert by speaking to it in camelese.
- Too Kinky to Torture: She eliminated herself from one of the challenges in Island because of this.
- Unusual Ears: Perhaps as a subtle way to show there is something "off" with her, her ears are depicted as being upside down.
- The Worf Effect: In All-Stars, Izzy, who is perhaps the most capable fighter of the contestants, is viciously beaten up and tossed aside by Mal.
Ever since Noah was in diapers and examining the nutritional content of his pablum ingredients, his parents knew they had a genius in their midst. Noah is a child prodigy with IQ readings that are off the charts, but the only numbers Noah is proud of are the high scores on his online video game competitions. He's the only one in his Underground Alliance who knows how to get to the secret 12th level of Dragon-Assassin.
His heroes are Newton, Pythagoras, and Kranthor from the game Kosmic Kaos. With his multi-weaponed-fantasyland survival skills unchallenged, he auditioned for Total Drama Island hoping he could apply those skills to the real world.
While he's not remotely coordinated or athletic, Noah is clever enough to come up with remarkable theories of why he should sit this one out, should he be asked to participate in anything that involves more than mental acuity. He learned that trick in gym class.
He may have an active mind, but he sure likes to sit. He includes that as one of his favorite hobbies. He also likes lying down - and occasionally leaning. He knows he'll take a lot of heat for being the egghead nerd of the group, so he intends to beat them to the punch by unleashing an arsenal of sarcastic digs and put-downs. He's got a sharp mind and plans on doing some cutting.
Being the runt of a nine-sibling litter, Noah has found a way to use his brain over brawn with clever manipulation. He never got picked on in the school yard because he always knew how to draft some lunkhead into smashing somebody's face in if they got too close.
- Ambiguously Gay: His voice and mannerisms can come off as pretty camp, and there was the whole thing with Cody (see Sleep Cute below), but he's also had Ship Tease with Bridgette and seems to actively dislike Justin.
- Bollywood Nerd: Word of God says he's Indian, but unlike most examples of this trope, it's not obvious.
- Character Development: Went from an almost eternally frowning Non-Action Snarker who hates physical activity, to being a Not So Stoic Deadpan Snarker who's willing to work when needed.
- Child Prodigy: He hacked into a video game system and became its site moderator when he was six years old.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's got the sharpest tongue out of all the campers."Eeeeeee. Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey."
- He even manages to snark while singing:"Come fly with uuuuus, come die with uuuuuus."
- And while falling towards certain death:"But first we must cease dropping, our goal here would be stopping."
- He even manages to snark while singing:
- Determined Defeatist: During World Tour.
- Elimination In The Limelight: In "Dodgebrawl" and "I See London..."; the first time the extra screentime justified his elimination; the second time it revealed him as a threat.
- Good Is Not Nice: He may be ethical but that doesn't make him any less abrasive.
- He Knows Too Much: In World Tour, he's eliminated after he is heard saying that he doesn't trust Alejandro.
- Heroes Love Dogs: "My golden lab drools less over a rib-eye steak."
- Hidden Depths: In the Action special, he shows that he's stronger than he looks.
- Major Injury Underreaction: In "I See London...", he falls several hundred feet from the jet, smashes face-first into a bus, and then gets crushed by Owen. Once Owen (who is unhurt) recovers from shock, the following exchange occurs:Owen: Well! That wasn't so bad, was it Noah?Noah: (twitches a visibly broken arm) Mhm.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: According to his bio, he's the youngest of nine.
- Meaningful Name: Possibly just a coincidence, but given how lazy he is, it's fitting that his name means "rest."
- Non-Action Snarker: The cause of his elimination in season one.
- Not So Stoic: He's a lot more expressive during Action and World Tour than he was during Island, one example being his response to the music-chime going off after everyone falls off the jet in "Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan".Noah: Seriously!? I mean, seriously!?
- Out of Focus: During the first two seasons.
- Sarcastic Devotee: In World Tour his sarcasm towards his team is at all time high but he remains firmly loyal.
- Schemer: The label he was originally given was "The Schemer", despite him doing no scheming whatsoever. It was later changed to "The High IQ", in reference to his status as a Teen Genius.
- Shipper on Deck: He supports Tyler/Lindsay and, ironically enough, Cody/Gwen.
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!: One of the reasons he's voted off early in 'Island'; being a cynic while not contributing in physically-challenging events doesn't gain him his teammates' support.
- The Slacker: According to his bio.
- Sleep Cute: Played for Laughs. Early on in season one, he and Cody fall asleep next to each other. Sleeping Noah snuggles up behind him and starts kissing his ear; the pair then wake up, scream, and run away. See Ambiguously Gay above.
- Teen Genius: Noah applies much of his vast intelligence on avoiding as much work as possible.
Richard is a shy and socially-awkward boy whose dream is to become a doctor, like his father. He's also the twin brother of Robbie, who participated in Total Drama World Tour.
- Berserk Button: Don't harm Kotone in his presence or break them by talking.
- Beware the Nice Ones: He doesn't take Mal's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Kotone very well.
- Character Development: He started out as a meek, withdrawn Nice Guy who is less athletic and has problems with swimming. By All-Stars, he's still nice and quite meek, but now he can swim. He was also able to stand up to Mal.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Richard has shorter hair and wears a orange-clad clothing and glasses to distinguish himself from his twin brother Robbie.
- She's Not My Girlfriend: Gets this a lot from his team and brother regarding Kotone.
- Shipper on Deck: Of Sylvia and Gard.
- Shower Shy: As shown a flashback in "Finders Creepers", Richard appears to be reluctant of showering along with his male teammates, but they forced him in and told him to "be a man", even Richard is traumatized by that incident.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Except when he's placed in The Villainous Vultures, where he's the Token Good Teammate, along with Gwen, Shane (before switching to the Heroic Hamsters), Robbie, and Cameron.
- Token Good Teammate: Richard, along with Gwen, Shane (before switching to the Heroic Hamsters), Robbie, and Cameron, is the only one of the Villainous Vultures who is not evil.
- Took a Level in Badass: In Revenge Of The Island, He started out as a meek, socially-awkward, Nice Guy who was unable to swim and was attacked by a mutant in the finale, but was always aided and saved by his crush, Kotone. By All-Stars, He's still nice and socially-awkward, but now he's able to swim and is able to take down Fang, a mutant shark, to save Kotone.
Robbie is born to a family of doctors. However, unlike his family, he's a Mad Scientist.
His parents are doctors, and his twin brother studies so hard to become one, while Robbie himself, on the other hand, is a Mad Scientist. He won the science fair for the first time in first grade.
After auditioning for Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action and not making the cut both times, being part of Total Drama World Tour is a dream come true. During his time in the competition, he becomes closer to Shana, even though they were in opposite teams.
- Absent-Minded Professor: He's a genius and a nice guy, but a little... kooky.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Being a scientist, he's very good at inventing.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Robbie has long hair and wears a green-clad clothing to distinguish himself from his twin brother Richard.
- Mad Scientist: This resulted to be placed in the Villainous Vultures in All-Stars because in movies, Mad Scientists are evil.
- Nice Guy: He's nice, upbeat and friendly.
- Shipper on Deck: He supports Richard's crush on Kotone and also teases him for it. He also supports the Gard and Sylvia pairing.
- Teen Genius
- Token Good Teammate: Robbie, along with Gwen, Shane (before switching to the Heroic Hamsters), Richard, and Cameron, is the only one of the Villainous Vultures who is not evil.
- Too Clever by Half
- Why Did It Have To Be Mal?: In All-Stars; After researching about Mike's multiple personalities, he became visibly afraid of Mal. He even hid on Alejandro's back out of fear in the All-Stars finale.
Sierra is the Total Drama series' biggest fan really she is. Other people say they are the biggest Total Drama fan, but they have nothing on her.
Unlike these "fans", Sierra is a third-generation Chris McLean scholar and her mom made their guestroom the "Chris McLean Museum", so her love for Total Drama started before the show even began. Once Total Drama Island did start, Sierra was hooked. She has at least a blog and fan site for Chris, Chef and the 22 original campers. Thanks to a source close to her, Sierra has tons of info on everybody, ranging from public and embarrassing to personal and private.
Her favorite contestant is Cody, the only person that she knows more than Chris. Sierra has dreams, photos and 30 fan pages of the little guy. She dreams of the day that they will be married and have many little Codys.
After auditioning for Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action and not making the cut both times, being part of Total Drama World Tour is a dream come true. With her ability to retain every single fact, figure, elimination and relationship status of very single Total Drama player, she could go all the way and win the million. The best part is that now she can spend time with her Cody-kins.
- She is also this to Cameron in season 5. Interestingly, she's actually still incapable of getting her mind off Cody, as soon as she develops a crush on Cameron, she begins to see him as Cody rather than himself. Even when she realizes Cameron is not Cody she still nicknames him "Cam-Cody"; and seems perfectly satisfied with the situation.
- Action Girl: Have you seen how hard she can kick ass?
- Ambiguously Brown: Although she mentions that her grandparents are German.
- Anti-Hero: Type two in World Tour. She isn't really intentionally heroic or evil, but all her heroic actions are done solely to benefit Cody and she also commits many selfish and antagonistic acts for him as well. Aside from this, she's reasonably nice to the other contestants as long as they don't mess with Cody. During All-Stars, Cody's absence causes her to shift into neutral territory and she spends most of her time on the island obsessing over Cody and Cameron instead of competing seriously. For her troubles, though, she still gets placed on the hero team.
- Ascended Fangirl: She was an avid fan of Total Drama far before she actually got to participate in it.
- Ax-Crazy: A situational case, as Heather discovered after Sierra won a drill in a challenge and had been fooled by Alejandro into thinking that Heather had stolen Cody.
- Bald Woman: Her hair is burned off when she accidentally destroys the Total Drama Jumbo Jet. Her hair grew back; however, like Heather in World Tour, Sierra has a short braid in All-Stars.
- Bare Your Midriff: Geoff even signed it.
- Berserk Button: Insult or harm Cody, and you're a dead man. Or Bear. Or shark.
- The Big Girl: On Team Amazon.
- Camera Fiend: She sneaks in her phone in All-Stars, allowing her to update her blog with up close pictures of the contestants. Very up close. Immensely disturbing Gwen in Episode 1.
- Chekhov's Skill: Her basket weaving skills first appears as a New Powers as the Plot Demands in the second episode of the third season, but becomes a recurring skill in her arsenal.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Calling for a Group Hug then telling Gwen, Courtney and Heather to back off while she's glomping Cody.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: A stand-out example. From using an old pizza box and a live mouse to update her blog (and it's unclear if it actually WORKED or if it was all in her head) to "marrying" Cody in a challenge and spending nearly the remainder of the season believing it was legal, it's considerably rare for Sierra to demonstrate actual functioning logic.Cameron: You know you're in trouble when the only person with a plan is Sierra.
- Cody Centered Morality
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sierra may come off as a weird, deluded fangirl, but she's also saved the lives of the other contestants countless times.
- The Cutie: She has a high-pitched, sweet, childish voice and constantly comments on things being cute (even a leech on her face), that is, until someone pushes her Berserk Button. Then she becomes Cute and Psycho.
- Curb-Stomp Battle : Sierra is the instigator of many of these, especially when defending Cody. So far, the only battles she didn't win were her fight with Courtney (that ended in a double knock-out) in the World Tour wrestling challenge, and her boxing match against a mutated giant rat in All-Stars (where she was at the receiving end).
- Determinator: If it's for Cody's sake, Sierra can do anything.
- Entitled to Have You: Stalking aside, she doesn't quite get that Cody has the right to refuse her advances, or really acknowledge him as an independent being.
- Fangirl: A deconstruction of one. What would happen if a grossly passionate fan was allowed on the show? Well...
- Friendless Background: Sierra mentions that she never made friends as a kid on account of her... quirkiness.
- Gamer Chick: Her Third Life avatar is a Druid warrior elf with level 35 sword skills and level 62 massage.
- Genki Girl: Outside of her obsessiveness and overly-affectionate attitude, her defining characteristic is her enthusiasm and energy.
- Going Cold Turkey: She gradually slips into (further) insanity in All-Stars after she is deprived of access to her blog and Cody.
- Handicapped Badass: Her temporary stint in a wheelchair did not stop her from defending Cody from a shark.
- Huge Schoolgirl: More like a huge high school girl, but she is the tallest female contestant and just behind Leshawna and Sadie for the widest. She's even taller than 6 foot Alejandro, and only Owen, Geoff and DJ are taller than her.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure
- Inelegant Blubbering: When Sierra cries... it's not graceful.
- In the Blood: Sierra's mother has the same obsessive tendencies that Sierra herself displays, if to an even greater extent, having converted their guest bedroom into a museum for Chris.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: In "Slap Slap Revolution", Sierra is putting another notch in her belt every time Heather thinks she's using her. She proceeds to show the audience, and her jeans fall down, revealing her pink panties to the whole world. She thinks nothing of it.
- It Runs in the Family: She mentions that she comes from a long line of Basket Weavers.
- Large Ham: She has her moments in "Niagara Brawls" and "African Lying Society".
- L33t L1ng0: Although it becomes less noticeable as the season goes on and her character develops.
- Leitmotif: Creepy Background Music tends to play whenever she attempts to get intimate with Cody or mentions any fact about the Total Drama cast.
- Loony Fan: Of Total Drama in general and especially Cody.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Love makes you crazier, to be exact.
- Made of Iron: As part of her powers, Sierra takes an inordinate amount of pain and remains functional enough to compete. She's smashed through a canyon and caused an Impact Silhouette, taken a cannonball to the stomach and while she said that she would need surgery she was nonetheless active in the rest episode and was unharmed in future episodes. The only lasting damage was when she accidentally blew up Chris' plane. Despite being at the epicenter of the explosion and apparently being trapped under the wreckage, the damage only causes her hair to burned off and damage to her scalp, ankles, wrists that prevented her from standing up or being carried. Once she's in a wheelchair, she's fine. And even so, she still charges into shark-infested waters to save Cody.
- Mama Bear: She has defended Cody from a polar bear, an angry Courtney, and a shark.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Cody does not like having his feet touched. Sierra is utterly oblivious to this.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: A fan who's watched the show back and forth like her isn't falling for Heather's usual pawn tactics, though she certainly doesn't let it on outside of the confessional.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: When they need to strip-search a Buckingham Palace guard in the London episode, Gwen gets Sierra to do it by putting a Cody mask on him. Note that the real Cody was standing right next to Sierra, reacting about how you'd expect.
- Parody Sue: Many people have said that she looks like an OC from a Self-Insert Fic.
- Rapunzel Hair: At least until it's all burned off when she accidentally blew up the Total Drama Jumbo Jet.
- Running Gag: Being an X generation something or other.
- Sanity Slippage: In All-Stars, due to not having Cody around her.
- Satellite Love Interest: Her only role in the show is to show how Cody would interact with one of his fangirls. It doesn't paint a pretty picture.
- Self-Proclaimed Love Interest: For Cody.
- Shipper on Deck: To Gwen/Duncan, sort of; she seems to support the idea of them together (probably at least in part because it's a good Ship Mate for her and Cody), but when they actually hook up she joins most of the others in denouncing them for going behind Courtney's back. However in All-Stars, she is fine with Gwen and Duncan together.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Extremely Cody-sexual. And what happens when she actually falls for another boy (Cameron)? Instead of realizing she likes Cameron as a separate person, she begins to hallucinate Cody's face on his and treats him the same way she would treat Cody.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: Towards Cody, of course!
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Aside from the usual suspects, she is one the most focused-on contestants in World Tour.
- Stalker with a Crush: To Cody. Heck, she could actually give Amy Rose and Jackie Wackerman a run for their money.
- Super Strength: She's consistently shown to be extremely strong. Sierra once managed hold the weight of her entire team when they were all hanging off the side of a cliff and pull them all up.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute:
- Too Kinky to Torture: When she accidentally shoots herself in the face with a leech, she squeals, "It feels just like Cody's kiss!" before passing out.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Like Heather, she sports one in All-Stars.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: To Cody (despite not being in an official relationship with him).
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Faked being a mopey heart-broken wreck so Cody would notice her and called it "playing hard to get".
Staci is a girl who is very proud of having famous people within her long family branch (or so she claims). Sadly, she talks so much about them that anybody is bound to grow annoyed with her.
- Attention Whore: Due to her pseudologia fantastica note .
- Bad Liar: So bad that she was voted off on the first episode of Revenge of the Island.
- Bald Woman: After she receives the first Marshmallow of Toxic Loserdom.
- Hair Reboot: Is shown to been grown back as seen at the start of Erin's Total Magical Adventure.
- Bookends: She only appeared in the first and last episodes of Revenge of the Island.
- Character Filibuster / Motor Mouth: She is always rambling on about her ancestors and their supposed contributions to society, even when she is in mortal danger.
- Expy: Of Benjamin "Coach" Wade, who was known for telling silly stories.
- Flat Character: Had less screentime than Ezekiel.
- The Load: She wasn't useless in the first challenge, but her constant chatter was irritating enough for her teammates to boot her off in the first episode.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Her Performance is similar to that of Ezekiel's in Island; in their respective seasons they were the first ones to be voted off.
- Verbal Tic: Begins most of her sentences with "Yeah". See quote above.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: See Bookends above.