- Referring to Ruby and Sapphire as "Two lesbians in an overcoat trying to sneak into an R-rated movie." With Peridot as the ticket-taker.
- The summation of the main Gems.
- Calling Yellow Diamond "The Evil Space-Giraffe."
- Jelly wonder why Steven doesn't ask more questions about the lore; questions such as:"Why is Armrest such a terrible person?"
- Mentioning one of Steven's powers as "spitting on people."
- The conclusion:"Steven Universe teaches us that, even if we come to understand someone, we can still hate them." (Iris in on Amethyst.)
- Jello calling Bill Cipher "Razzle Dazzle Dorito" and questioning why any one would ever make a deal with him, as someone like him must have terrible reviews on Yelp!
- Bill Cipher's Yelp! page describes his professions as "Demonic Possession" and "Party Planning".
- At the end of the video:Jello: So is Mabel really gonna get away with all that shit or (gets cut off mid-sentence)
- "LITERALLY THE DEVIL CALLS HER OUT ON IT AND—"
- His whole rant on Mabel is pretty funny.
- The summation of Soldier: 76 and Reaper's origin stories:"Death Gun came back to life as Little Timmy's First OC, and Call of Duty came back as Call of Duty: Ghosts! Now they're EDGY GRANDPAS!"
- Winston's alternate name is "Ooooohhh, Dr. Zaius!"
- The summation of Finn and Jake's characters in the beginning:"Eventually [Finn] grows into a strapping young man with unchecked emotions and a restraining order. Jake is a doughy layabout, who teaches Finn to bottle up his feelings and spend all of his time partying instead of becoming a better person; he can stretch and shape-shift into any size and form, except for a good role model. Together, they're co-dependent!"
- The ending where they think of what ending for Finn's lost arm story.Writer 1: So, how should we resolve Finn losing his arm?
Writer 2: You know, I've been thinking... Maybe we shouldn't resolve it. It's not an arc, it's part of him now. It's something he has to deal with. Something that Finn's lost and he's never getting back. It's something that will always remind him of his father who left him and took that part of him away. Finn can't change that. Nothing can change that. He just... he just has to live with it. He has to grow... and move on... maybe we all do—
Writer 3: WAIT! I've got it... He meets a bee, who wants to BANG his arm and then he "Honey-jaculates" a new one!
Writer 1: THAT'S IT! THANK YOU!
(Writer 1 and 3 high-five each other)
Writer 3: Mathy-mathy math!
- "Ladybug's real test of heroism is whether she can stand saving Chloe over and over again instead of just letting her die for being the worst human on earth."
- "Then Ladybubs fixes everything with her magic status-quo yo-yo. The Status Quo-Yo!"
- "Ladybubs has the power to be lucky. Cat Nerd has the power to kill anything he touches."
- "Ya know, you guys could probably snag an Emmy for being for being the first children's show to kill off a character on sceen" Complete with Chloe going through a wood chipper while Ladybug and Chat look over the Emmy.
- "I'm Professor Tree, and I'm gonna ask you what your gender is!"
- As a trainer hugs her Mareep:Jello: Every once in a while the game takes a break from brutal dog fights to remind you that Pokémon is about friendship...
Trainer: (inspects her Mareep closer) Oh. This one doesn't have the nature I was hoping for. Don't worry! (with a creepy whisper) You can be a breeding slave...
- "Grass absorbs water. If you hit a bird with a brick, it'll stop moving! Afraid of the dark? PUNCH IT!"
- "Can't get your computer to work? Punch it. Got the wrong flavor of ice cream? Punch it. Can't get your boss to give you that raise? Punch it."
- "You can't be psychic if there's a bug on you."
- Any mention of Link's name is replaced with Voice Grunting, even when using the word 'link' in a different context.
- "Have you ever wanted to kiss a fish on its fishy fish lips? Look at all these attractive fish! You can kiss this fish (shows Princess Ruto) or this fish (shows Prince Sidon) or this fish! (shows the fish from Wind Waker) The fishibilities are endfish!"
- Jello says that Ocarina of Time wasn't really that great, and gets tied to a plank in the archery mini game.Jello: Yeah, good luck hitting me with those nineteen year old control schemes. Hahahaha-(gets shot) Oh! (groans) Oh, you got the 3DS remake. (coughs) Doesn't count!
- The video opens with Jello describing Star as a princess who fights "monsters and her own short attention span", complete with Star getting distracted by a butterfly while fighting a monster.
- Jello expressing his disappointment that Star never really explore the literal limitless potential of her powers, instead opting to exclusively use them on spells inspired by "late 2000s internet memes"."The only threat to Star's spell book worse than Ludo, is her own complete disinterest in it. It's like... It's like infinite spells. You get to make your OWN spel— HOW CAN YOU NOT BE INTERESTED—!" (gets cut off mid-sentence)
- "My Hero Academia or BOKU NO Hero Academia if you're annoying..."
- Jello commenting on how some people's quirks make them unkillable demigods and some people's quirks "gives them cacti for heads".
- All Might trying to get Deku to gain his powers is depicted as him sounding like a child molester or drug dealer.All Might: HEY KID, EAT THIS HAIR! IT'LL GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS, BUT DON'T TELL NOBODY!
- Deku being called "Small Might", in contrast to All Might, is as funny as it is adorable.
- Doubling as a slight awesome/heartwarming moment, Jello snarkily implying that he doesn't think Bakugou should be considered for the hero program due to him flat-out telling Deku to kill himself.
- Principal Nezu and Tooru Hagakure discussing whether or not she should get into the school at all.Nezu: Well Miss Hagakure, I'm afraid we can't pass you. After all you didn't destroy a single robot!
Tooru: You can't prove I wasn't the one killing all those robots!
Nezu: SHIT YOU RIGHT!
Onscreen Text: ACCEPTED! VALEDICTORIAN! SOMEONE'S BEST GIRL DESPITE NOT HAVING A PERSONALITY!
- While listing off the names of Class 1-A, Jello makes a really good Killer Queen reference when referring to Bakugou and Aoyama—"Gunpowder gelatine, dynamite with a laserbeam".
- Referring to Shigaraki and Toga as "Bad Touch Man" and "This Girl Who Looks Like She's On The Verge Of Climaxing" respectively.
- Jello joking that everyone except Mineta and Shigaraki should be shipped with everyone—the real kicker being the image of Endeavor being shipped with a second place trophy.
- The parody of self-insert heroes. He's labeled "The Persnickety Hero—Typo", his quirk is "Nitpick" and his weakness is not having friends.
- Poking fun at Araki's insane use of facts that stretch them a bit too much beyond physics.Jello: Did you know that being in zero gravity makes you pee your pants because your kidneys think you have too much blood? Of course, you didn't! Because that's wrong.
- The bad guys of Jojo according to Jello: Dio, Dio again, Dio boyfriend, Dio babies, Dio (but he is a dinosaur), United States President.
- Jello names the various parts of JoJo in his usual style, but when it gets to Part 5, King Crimson uses its powers and erases whatever Jello was gonna say. Or skips it. Or just makes everyone not perceive it. It just works.
- The names themselves are this out of context (not that context might help). Sequentially without Part 5: "Fist of the North Joestar", "Indiana Joje and the Friendliest Nazi", "The Worst Vacation Ever", "David Bowie Murder Mystery", "Florida Man Has No Idea How Weather Works", "Horse Race With Jesus", and "David Bowie Memory Mystery".
- "What do you think you're duwang over there?!"
- When talking about the outfits, he brings up 'Cheese Boy' Fugo from Part 5.Jello: But do not weep for cheese boy. They replace his clothes with kicking him out of the series.
- The hypothetical Part 9 features what seems to be the Alternate Continuity version of Jolyne, here known as Joanne. Even funnier, Joanne seems to even go with the Contrasting Sequel Protagonist-ing of Johnny and Josuke, dressed as a (relatively-speaking) wholesome "old-timey girl" in contrast with Jolyne.
- Parodying the series's infamous treatment of dogs, by having Joanne survive a shot from the villain because before it hit her, it somehow passed through several dogs.
- The ridiculous, yet completely plausible (For JoJo anyways), enemy stands "Smash Mouth" (Which can manipulate teeth) and "Johnny Cash" (Which is sponsored by VRV, can fill any space with money, distract people with ad-free anime, and whatever the hell the villain makes up as he goes along.).
- "Ahh—DIO! You broke our cardboard cutout!! Dio, you—DIO!!"
- After a quick scene hanging a lampshade on the incredibly obvious Foreshadowing regarding the player Lord, she gives the usual speech about friendship to her mentor: Skeleton Mentor. However...Skeleton Mentor: I'm gonna be useless soon! (dies)
- Jello's description of the Weapon Triangle: Swords, Lances, and The Bad One.
- On top of poking fun at the fact that most of your army in a Fire Emblem game is poached from other armies, Jello also runs down the usual suspects of the army composition, accidentally also character archetypes. note Childhood Friend: Red-haired mage who isn't good yet!note
Crappy Archer: Craaaappy Archer!note
Red and Green: Two Cavaliers. Two Cavaliers.note
Cleric: If an enemy makes a mean face at me... I'll explode!note
Knight: Haha, my stats are great! But my personality sucks!note
Featherweight: Please don't give up on Pegasus Knights! I SWEAR we get good! NO COME BACK!!!note
Cute Mage: I'm the one you'll restart EVERY battle for when I die.note
Fat Vaike: (barging in) YOU'LL NEVER RESTART FOR ME!!!
Furry: I transform into a big skunk or something. But only when I touch my STINK STONE.note
Definitely Illegal: I might LOOK like a toddler, but it's okay because I'm really three thousand and probably a Dragon! And SOMEONE has to canonically have sex with me if you want all the child characters!note
Random Old Man: (knocking over Definitely Illegal) Does anyone want to use the eleventh hour old man character? No? (zooming in on his face) Did everyone else die?! (zooms in further revealing a spider making it's web in his throat) DO YOU NEED THE OLD MAN?!note
- There's also the jab at the fact that some of the characters you can recruit into your heroic army... ...Aren't always of the highest moral fiber.Psychopath: I'm the literal murderer who just joined your company! (creepily while holding his knife to Lord's throat) I sleep in your tent.note
Lord: (pushes him away) What?! No! Go to jail!
Psychopath: Whaaat? Don't you wanna see my Supports!? (while laughing) I was WAY more f*cked up in the Japanese Version!
- There's also the jab at the fact that some of the characters you can recruit into your heroic army... ...Aren't always of the highest moral fiber.
- When they discuss how support works the Random Old Man came back.
- At the end, after defeating Lamusnote who refused to join to make you feel bad, the Lord comes face to face with the Suspicious Viziernote who isn't even subtle about the upcoming "twist" that she's going to betray the evil emperor, only to be consumed by the Dragon that she summons. Of course this also leads to an awkward moment when it's revealed that the Lord's promotion, and subsequent viability as a unit, is locked pretty deep into the story.Vizier: Wait... you aren't promoted yet?
Lord: Well... no, but, uh...
Vizier: It's almost the end of the game.
Lord: I-I know but um...
Vizier: The rest of your army is at like... second tier level 12.
Lord: (getting annoyed) I know—
Vizier: There's only 5 maps left!
Lord: I KNOW, but the game hasn't—
Vizier: Have you tried using a Master Seal?
Lord: THEY DON'T WORK ON ME!!!
Vizier: Oh! ...Well in that case— (blasts Lord point blank with an endgame spell reducing her to a skeleton) Ahahahaha!!! (the Impossibly-Low Neckline of her dress gives out) Oh, my tit fell out.
- The fact that The Lord looks like the daughter of Ike and Shantae (even sounding and acting a bit like the latter), is pretty funny as well.
- Because of the overabundance of the word "darkness", Jello opts to replace every future usage of it in the video with "bees". Surprisingly, it fits.Jello: Join Sora, Goofy, and Donald's unconscious body as they fight against the forces of bees!
- To demonstrate how Maleficent has convinced herself that she's the antagonist, we see her throw paint onto Rapunzel's laundry.
- The entire skill tree is full of gems, but by far some of the best are "Skip Gummi Ship", "Dead-Ass Donald", "Used on EX Bosses", "Okay I Believe You", "Oops, all Xehanort" and "You can Jump now", which is an endgame skill for some reason.
- With the video bluntly admitting that the writing was always bad, we transition to "Rainbow Connection", where we see Darkness Kermit preaching to Sora about the bees. Bonus points for Jello's spot-on Kermit voice and ProZD's spot-on Goofy voice.Darkness Kermit: Ignore the light, Sora. The bees are nothing to fear... Control them... CHANNEL them... Become a beekeeper! You can have all this power and more! (flails arms around) Yaaay!!!
- Shockingly, it turns out that Goofy has secretly been evil all this time, and is now called Foygoox. And Goofy's proof of his evilness?
- Special mention goes to how Sora, Donald and Goofy appear in "Rainbow Connection": Sora is the only one to look remotely like a Muppet, while Donald is a sock puppet, and Goofy is a paper bag with a cutout of his face on it.
- The segment ends with Foygoox beginning to explain how he turned evilnote ... except it becomes extremely apparent that Sora has tuned the fuck out, with the camera zooming in on his dead eyed, open mouthed form as Jello butchers "Simple and Clean" as a bee flies into Sora's mouth.
- Foygoox's monologue is a hilarious parody of the series's infamous overly complex plot.Foygoox: Y'see, in the ten seconds I was dead in Kingdom Hearts II, Xemnas came by and replaced my body with a digital double. He turned the real me into a Heartless thus creating my Nobody. He then FUSED the Heartless with my double and stored me in Terra's memories. By doing that, I was able to go back in time and become the original Xenahort. My Nobody went on to star in a spin-off game that didn't actually matter. Also I'm Sora's dad and you've been Maxy all along! I've missed ya son!
- As a bonus video, Jello released a cover of "Simple and Clean" sung by Donald Duck. It gets even better halfway through when it transitions into "Hikari."
- The series' penchant for keeping you from investigating obviously-significant evidence until specific story beats happen gets poked fun at.Phoenix: Detective, I'm pretty sure that pointed statue was the murder weapon. There's blood on it.
Detective Gumshoe: Sorry, pal! You can't investigate that until the second day of the case for no reason!
Phoenix: Gumshoe, are you... eating evidence?
Gumshoe: (sheepishly eating a Blue Badger plushie AND the bag it's in) I'm so hungry, pal...
- When Prosecutor Ducky gets on Phoenix's case too many times over a banana peel relating to the murder, he throws it at her.
- After a witness makes an insane statement about how a baby dropped a bullet off a blimp and teleported to kill someone, Phoenix and Ducky both stare at him. The judge?
Judge: Huh, okay. GUILTY!
- The summation of the game's premise:The only way to get that much money in your little ball-shaped mittens is through hard work! Nah, I'm just kidding. You're gonna decimate the natural resources of a small island nation for massive personal profit. Just like real capitalism! You can also unlock emotions! ...But then the capitalism feels bad.
- Him claiming that you shouldn't google Isabelle's name "in the workplace"
- Adding onto this is her holding a peach in a position that makes them look like breasts.
- Jello starts ranting about the inconsistencies in Faunus biology, claiming it's like if humans could change how many arms they had. The video then cuts to Yang.Jello: ...Oops.
- By the time Jello is done introducing the four main characters, Ruby's head is frozen in a block of ice, Weiss is on the ground with Pokémon-style swirly eyes and the White Fang Lieutenant standing on top of her, Blake has a banana peel on her head and Yang's arm has fallen off.
- During the explanation about Semblances, Jello uses Pyrrha as an example while noting her status as "a prodigy with so many death flags that she might as well be communicating in semaphore". Her polarity Semblance apparently allows her to collect more death flags.
- He then goes on to state that Adam's Semblance is being the worst.
- Referring to Oscar as 'a widdle baby', calling Salem 'MOMMY SALAMI', and the pit of primordial Grimm 'the Oozy Jacuzzi'.
- Qrow's rant about how Ozpin gave him the power to turn into a bird and how he considers it a Cursed With Awesome thing.Jello as Ruby: Drunkle Qrow, what exactly did Ozpin do that was so bad?
Jello as Qrow: You don't get it, kid. Ozpin gave me the power to turn into a bird.
Jello as Ruby: Is that...is that a bad thing? Are you- are you cursed?
Jello as Qrow: No, no. I can do it whatever I want! And I can change back. Whenever I want.
Jello as Ruby: I don't get it. That sounds exclusively beneficial.
Jello as Qrow: (getting really close to Ruby) No, Ruby! You don't understand! I can turn into a bird, Ruby! (grabs her face) I CAN TURN INTO A BIRD!
Jello as Ruby: (with her face being squished by Qrow) Uncle Qrow, I don't—I don't—why is this bad!?
Jello as Qrow: (turns into his crow form) WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR ERR-LAI IN THE MORNING?!
Jello as Ruby: (on the verge of tears) UNCLE QROW, PLEASE STOP!!!
- The increasingly ridiculous "pronunciations" of the title, especially later on when Jello just shakes his cheeks around violently.
- Qrow finally completely loses it at the end and just screams "WHY IS MY NAME SPELLED WITH A 'Q'!?"
- John Roosterteeth shows up at the end of the video to insist that the viewers watch any of the other non-RWBY shows, before telling them to buy a shirt. What adds to this is the implication that Jello genuinely doesn't know who Burnie Burns is.
- Neo holding a sign that says "I'M RUBY'S MOM."
- Jello's trend of deliberately mispronouncing the name of the series he's talking about reaches its peak in this video, as he exclusively only refers to Sonic as "Sonic Hedgehog"note .
- How did Sonic learn to run so fast? Running from the police because he doesn't pay his taxes and loses his life savings "every time he stubs a toe."
- The police officers? Scratch and Grounder.
- Among the list of obstacles listed for what Sonic encounters as he runs fast is the floor.
- "Like other mice, Sonic cannot breathe underwater. He is, of course, fine in space, where it is easy to breathe because there is no water in the way."
- Introducing three of Sonic's best friends: Mighty the Armadillo, Danica Patrick, and United States President.
- When listing the canonical ages of the characters, Jello notices that Amy is actually 12 years old, and laughs awkwardly at the discovery. Then a DeviantArt icon with eyes appears in the corner of the screen and does a concerned Aside Glance.
- Shadow is renamed "Gamer Sonic" as he was designed to resemble a high-end Gaming PC. He even resonates with the Hair Dye Crystals (Chaos Emeralds) because they act like a gaming keyboard!
- The narrator suggests that Sonic grew taller because he touched a Thunder Stone.
- "Sonic goes through lots of phases, including Sword, Werewolf, POW, and Bandanna, which the fans have decided is the most egregious of these, somehow." What adds to this bit is the fact that it's presented via Big the Cat showing off the menu of his ice cream truck.
- Speaking of the fans, Jello claims that they are known for making lots of original characters and better games than Sega does.
- The Visual Metaphor of Sonic spending "the better part of the last decade faceplanting down a spiral staircase into mediocrity."
- Jello puts forth an incredibly plausible theory as to how Sonic managed to lean into being the laughing stock of the internet, through Self-Deprecation and Breaking the Fourth Wall, in order to revitalize the brand: Sonic finally took notice how everyone kept mocking him... and decided to out do them.Jello!Sonic: (from a hospital bed; in a full-body cast; bitter and mad) Oooh. So people like makin' fun of Sonic, huh? I can do that! I can be cool. Because if anyone knows cool, it's Sonic Hedgehog...
- Jello briefly breaking character in incredulity over how the Sonic franchise was able to revitalize itself in the 2010's in this manner (with the Sonic Twitter account being represented as a carnival barker).
- Jello suggests that "the Do-Crimers's" most egregious crime is Joker managing to smuggle a cat with him everywhere he goes.
- Jello mentions how "Nasty Crimeboy only has the energy to do two things per day".
- The high requirements for improving social stats just to be able to hang out with your friends are referenced with Joker sobbing into a Big Bang Burger next to a framed photo of Makoto. Then Iwai pops up in the window behind him.Iwai: Hey! Hey, kid! Did you just eat a whole hamburger? Heh! Not bad. Here, take this GUN! note
- Pointing out the Double Standard of how you can have Joker date his surrogate little sister, a raging alcoholic, his homeroom teacher, or every girl he comes across with no objections, but dating a boy is somehow out of the question. It even shows Joker thinking of Yusuke there, who is Ambiguously Gay.Jello: If you wanna be icky, you can date multiple girls at once without telling any of them! And if you really want Nasty to earn his name, one of them can be your surrogate little sister! But wait, you can go grosser! Have you ever wanted to be dommed by a toddler? How about... two toddlers? Congratulations, go directly to jail!
Joker: Can I date... a boy?
Igor: *wheezing laugh* What?! No! That's weird! Feel free to date this alcoholic adult though, that's totally fine!
- Jello says that you can spend time with your friends who "unlock quality-of-life improvements that really have no business being optional" and some that are "totally worthless". Respectively, Jello cites Hifumi Togo and Ichiko Ohya for the good and bad routes, the latter of which is considered a Tier-Induced Scrappy because of how useless her abilities are.
- A lampshade gets hung on Sae Niijima and her sometimes-drastic leaps in logic about allies she's convinced herself that you have.Sae: You must have had some serious luck to avoid getting caught until now. That means you must have had the help of A LEPRECHAUN! (Beat) Well?! Am I right?!
- Joker's optional responses to Sae's question are "Who can say...?", "You shouldn't talk about Mishima that way", and "Want me to spend 100 hours talking about how I banged your sister?"
- Jello mentions that the game spoils a lot of its story early by having the heroes question who their next targets will be after "slapping you in the face with the answer and winking as loudly as possible". Sae proceeds to repeatedly slap Joker across the face with her binder.
- Ann Takamaki wonders if it's okay that they changed the heart of "Thomas Babyeater, the Inventor of Eating Babies." It highlights the Broken Aesop of how Persona 5 tries to paint the Phantom Thieves as morally gray, but the targets they go after are such irredeemable scumbags that the aesop falls completely flat on its face.
- Mishima tries to unlock his Persona. Not only does he fail to pull his mask off dramatically, but when he does, he dies of blood loss. His Persona just looks dejected by the whole thing.
- And then Ryuji grabs Mishima's corpse and yells at him that they're the Phantom Thieves.
- In the comments, Jello explains Mishima's Persona:Jello: Mishima's persona is named "Fawkes" after Guy Fawkes. He's a rebellious historical figure who's image has been reclaimed by losers on the internet, so that's pretty much perfect for Mishima.
- The sheer fact that this video was sponsored by Atlus, yet that didn't stop Jello from tearing into it.