- Awesome Art: The JoJo's Bizarre Adventure video reaches a new level of artwork, which, outside of Jello's usual style, nail's Araki's realistic and expressive style nicely.
- Broken Base:
- Naturally bringing up Base-Breaking Character Mabel in the Gravity Falls video resulted in a huge divide in the comments between those who agree that they hate Mabel and fans of Mabel that were outraged by Jello's disliking of her.
- The RWBY video broke up the base - either they agree with Jello on its various flaws and still like the show and the video, hold this up as gospel as to why RWBY sucks or being outraged at Jello for what they consider to be another case of a YouTube personality attacking the series for views. The amount of Take That! moments don't help.
- Critical Research Failure:
- The entire Fire Emblem video, as it puts a heavy focus on Awakening and Fates while acting as though the entire franchise has elements specific to those games. (to the point of making Expies of specific characters, like Henry and Nowi, and claiming them to be series archetypes) But the "the only Gay Option is the old man" line in particular is a notable example, as it's a reference to a completely different game that was released under Fair for Its Day circumstances.
- In the RWBY it claims that RWBY suffers from Writing by the Seat of Your Pants. However, the original creators, Miles Luna, Kerry Shawcross, and the late Monty Oum, have gone on record as saying they have the major story plotted out, just make adjustments to it as it goes such as the inclusion of the Maidens.
- Fridge Horror: The "Rebreather" ghost (Which was designed and voiced by Butch Hartman) used to depict an average fight scene in Danny Phantom has what at first just seems like your average ghost diver design, not really much to it. But, once you let it sink in for a while that his fishing net cape is actually tangled to his backpack and that his air hose is snapped, you get a very clear idea of exactly how he ended up as a ghost. This is easier to notice if actually you see Butch Hartman's concept art of the character at the end of the video.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The Danny Phantom video opens with, "Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Spider-Man was dead?" Thanks to Avengers: Infinity War and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Peter Parker has died twice in movies released since then.
- He Really Can Act: His Ruby and Qrow voices in the RWBY episode were almost so on point many think that he had somehow recruited Lindsay Jones and/or Vic Mignogna or even suggest that Jello replace Vic.
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!: Comes up often, but especially Adventure Time and RWBY due to the entire videos ranting about the whole series.note
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- In the Overwatch video, Jello jokes that the game has no diversity because there's no girl robots, then questions if girl robots even exist. Around eight months after the video was made, Orisa, a female Omnic, was added to the roster.
- In the Rick and Morty video, Jello jokes about the series' tendency to have Mood Whiplash and end episodes on a somber tone with an obscure song as background music. Jello further snarks in the captions how fans will find a way to relate this back to Evil Morty. This is exactly what wound up happening three weeks after the video.
- In the My Hero Academia video he cuts off introducing the, then Out of Focus, Class 1-B snarking that they don't matter. Cut to a little under a year later and the manga starts the Joint Training arc, where Class 1-B are made into Ascended Extras.
- Memetic Mutation: "Do not weep for cheese boy." from the JoJo video has gotten popular. It's hard to find a conversation about Fugo that doesn't mention this.
- Moe: From the Fire Emblem episode: The Cute Mage and the Cleric are intentionally designed to get a reaction like that. The Lord however wasn't intentional.
YMMV / So This is Basically...