open/close all folders
- YTP: The Book of Melman
- The mere fact that this was a poop on the song "I Believe" from The Book of Mormon, which was funny all on its own.
- The General and his soldiers killing Elder Price when the latter arrives.Soldier: General Kala! Flash Gordon approaching!
General: What do you mean, "Flash Gordon approaching?"
[Elder Price appears in front of the General]
Elder Price: ♫ I BELIEVE! ♫
General: Open fire!
[A bunch of guns is aimed at Elder Price, while the screen color goes grey and the video stops, zooming on Elder Price mid-singing]
Narrator: It was at this moment Elder Price knew, he fucked up.
[All the General's soldiers pump Elder Price's body full of lead, all while the latter screams]
- ♫ Now this is the story all about how my family and friends all said I was ♫ terrible.
- ♫ Ever since I was a child, I tried to be the very best. ♫
- ♫ I must trust that my Lord is the Current President of the Church, Thomas! ♫ (Cue the Thomas the Tank Engine theme playing as Thomas' face is edited onto the Pope)
- Elder Price sings the chorus, he ends up having an Incredibly Long Note on the last word. What happens during this?
- ♫ I believe that he sent his only son to die for my sins. ♫ (Ganon shoots lightning at Zelda)
- ♫ And I believe that in 2016, God changed his mind about America. ♫ (Pictures of Donald Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton are seen on each side of Elder Price's face)''
- ♫ You cannot just believe in it all .You have to believe part-way. ♫
- This edited exchange:
- Melman finally makes an appearance, as the title suggests... around two minutes into the three-minute video.♫ I believe that God lives on a planet called Canada. ♫
- Interspersing Shrek's "I'm a Believer" with this song.
- Before "Back in the 90's" plays, the Tony Awards for "Best Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical" is shown, with Elder Price's actor, Andrew Rannells, being one of the shortlisted actors. However, the award is instead given to Aardvark Matt Damon, something that causes Andrew to lower his head in disappointment. A fitting quote is used.
- Bahb and Lahree Resurrect Prince With the Power of the Holy Grail
Bob: Let me be the first to show you the way out! (opens a closet to reveal a noose inside)
- Bob trying to show Larry just what kind of show they're doing.
- "I'm not going back TO MISSOURI, Milward!"
- Laura Carrot arguing with Junior Asparagus.Laura: (thinking) And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times.
(cut to live-action footage of asparagus being chopped)
Potato Head: MURDERER!
- Junior's violent argument with his father.Dad: How's it going, Edmond.
Junior: Get the fuck out of my sight before I demolish you!
Dad: Oh, okay. A Christmas pageant doesn't have to be a huge spectacle, you know.
Junior: Well, daddy, maybe you just need to have more of an...OPEN MIND.
- Bob's rant to Larry and Pa Grape when he finds out that Prince can't come because he's dead.
(Larry and Pa Grape look quizzically at each other; Bob notices the noose)
Bob: No, wait! (goes to the another door to reveal a store) Perfume department!
- The entire scene of Bob and Larry running from Scooter.
- During the dress rehearsal, the show goes into "maximum musical theatre overdrive" and devolves into a rapid-fire medley of songs from stage musicals that ends with the theatre going up in a large explosion.
- Bob and Larry's short prison sentence.
- Larry driving right into educational television, causing Peppa Pig and Arthur Read to join the veggies in their car.
- YTP: The Schwiftening (2K SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL)
- Lord Fafquadd Declares His Love for Shrek, his entry for EmperorLemon's "The Shrekoning".
Donkey: What makes you think she'll be there?
- "The princess will be OUTSIDE!
Shrek: (as a picture of the original book is shown) I read it in a book once.
- Speaking of which, the very fact he uploaded the entire collab, except with Shrek removed. It's about a quarter of the original length.
Lord Farquadd: People of Duloc,
- With the context of the original quote removed, Farquadd now flies into a rage over absolutely nothing.
- Cue Fake-Out Fade-Out.
- Shrek's very name was removed from the work as well except for one time. So is it really ogre?
- YTP: The Assassination of Mickey Mouse by the Coward Donald Duck, his entry for Yoshimaniac's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Catastrophe collab.
Mickey: Say, you wanna come inside my clubhouse?
- Mickey inviting the kids into his clubhouse.
Kids: Aye-aye, captain!
Mickey: I can't hear you!
Zim: YOU'RE LYING!
Donald: And you'll never figure it out.
- Donald boasting about his hiding spot.
Mufasa: Is that a challenge?!
Donald: No, no, no.
Zim: HE LIES!
Mickey: So, uh, where do you think Donald went?
- Donald shooting Mickey while he's counting.
- "If you see Donald, say China."
- "Well, what do you know?"
- Mickey ponders where Donald went.
Daisy: Are you having cake?
- I'm on my way, from misery to happiness today...
- "The garage door is locked. Not cool, Jerry! A man's garage is his castle!"
- Mickey's keys have the shapes of a yellow moon, diamond and triangle.
- "You heard Donnel?"
- Mickey finds Daisy.
Mickey: (nods his head)
Daisy: Well, Donald's a really good hider.
Mickey: I KNOW!!!
Daisy: He's never been found. Just like my hopes and dreams.
- Doug Walker's Glowing Review of Shark Tale
"Will Smith is a fish, who is somehow also a cow, and finds out the farm he lives on is about to close down. He then rallies the other cows on the farm to find wanted criminal Matt Damon and, in the process, be rewarded enough money to save the Jews. Damon makes a deal with Satan so that he can take over China. Meanwhile, Hades, lord of the Underworld, sends his soldiers to perform mass genocide upon pandakind, since it has been prophesied that only a panda can defeat him. However, one panda is sent down the river to come across beloved comic duo Timon and Pumbaa, who raise him to forget the past and eat garbage. The panda grows up to have the voice of Jack Black; he then finds out the same farm that Will Smith Fish lives on is still being closed down, even though it was supposed to happen many years ago. Jack Black Panda arrives at the farm and meets Will Smith Fish. To hide from Hades, who still wants to destroy all pandas, Jack Black Panda makes a deal with Will Smith Fish so that he can fake his own death and assume the identity of an ogre named Shrek. However, soon after, Will Smith Fish is pulled back into action by God Himself, with the voice of Eddie Murphy. God tells Will Smith Fish that he is to be the deliverer of the Jews. Will Smith Fish then embarks on an epic quest, battling dragons, Robin Hood, and ultimately rescuing Renee Zellweger Fish, who, for some reason, has the voice of Catherine Zeta Jones. At some point, Jack Black Panda also has a musical number, and a giant turtle (who claims to be a 'drab little crab') comes into the story for some reason."
- "Will Smith Fish is a cow."
- This summation by mariosonic4ever in the comments:
- Death of a Scotsman
- This exchange:
- YTP: Revenge of the Senate (10K Sub Special)
Dooku: Can I have my hands back? I have a certain gesture I'd like to share with you!
- Simply put, the thumbnail.◊
- Palpatine isn't the trigger to Anakin decapitating Count Dooku. Instead, it's because the latter uses his Stan Pines voice and mocks Anakin.
Anakin: THAT'S IT! (Decapitates Count Dooku, before going full Morty Smith) WHO'S STUPID NOW, BITCH?
Windu: What the? Who are you?
- ALLAHU ACKBAR! ALLAHU ACKBAR!
- When Mace Windu disfigures Palpatine's face with the latter's own lightning:
Palpatine: I'm Emperor Palpatine, the greatest Sith Lord EVER! (Begins to electrocute Mace Windu) And I did not reprogram the Senate to let you and that little, green warthog TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! (Blasts Mace Windu out a window)
Windu: Team Rocket's blasting off again! *Ding*
Anakin: You're with him! You brought him here to kill me!
- When Obi-Wan arrives on Mustafar, causing Anakin to label Padme as a traitor, Obi-Wan has George Lucas's face, while Anakin's face has the Disney logo.
"And again, it's like poetry, it's sort of, they rhyme."
- Even better, George Lucas's quote of poetry is used during that scene, when they show Obi-Wan.
Vader: Shut the fuck up, baggy! Fucking skinny butt-munching faggot!
- Vader throwing Palpatine down a hole out of anger at the realisation that he killed Padme.
- Moana and Maui's Big Boogey Adventure: The Movie
Moana: What are you doing?!
- "When I die, which will be very shortly, I'm going to come back as the grass."
- Moana fights with her father.
Tui: Something that should have been done twenty years ago! (throws Moana down into the reef) There is no heart! This is just a stupid TOOOYYY!!!Moana: I thought we could make it.
Maui: We? No. There's no "we" this time, pal. I-If-If-If you want to go out there and burn to death, you be my guest.
- We Built Mario's Face:
- Sharp Talk: Way too many to count, but here are a few:
Oscar: Hi, my name is Javert. You might think you know, but you might think you know, but you might know I think. No, I know you know.
- Oscar's introduction:
SpongeBob: What? What do I know?
Oscar: Well, you never really know, but when they know, you'll know, you know.
Palpatine: Who's they?
Oscar: No idea.
Spongebob: As your financial advisor, I suggest-
- Crazy Joe floating on an umbrella and shouting "I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!"
- Schaff's take on the financial advisor proposal.
Oscar: Shut the fuck up!
** "All Star" starts to play every time someone bursts open a door.
Sykes: Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order. You see, on top there's me, there's-there's-there's me, and there's me.
- Sykes telling Oscar about the pecking order.
Oscar: Oh, that's me.
Sykes: No, there's me, there's Plankton.
Sykes: There's Pooh, and then there's Poo.
Oscar: [with Patrick Star's voice] I don't get it.
Angie: You borrowed five clams from Mr. Sykes?!
- All of this:
Oscar: The ocean!
Gurgle: THE OCEAN! AAAHH!!!
Angie: What's wrong with down here?
Oscar: I'll tell you what's wrong with down here...in song form! ♫113 years ago, with one chicken and a pooper scooper! My GRAND DAD started eating poop for the local wash.♫ But then I learned something I would never forget.
(cue clip from SHED.MOV of Fluttershy getting blood dumped on her)
Spike: Hey guys, look, Oscar's all wet. (Laughs, causing the whole class to laugh at Oscar)
Oscar: It tore me apart, but I learned an important lesson. You can't count on anyone. Especially Heroes.
Sykes: Oscar, you'd better hope that this horse of yours comes through.
- Angie giving Oscar her pink Pearl.
- The "fish god".
Viridi: You're praying? To who?
Donald Trump: Fish god.
Sykes: ♫ How would you like to be my son? ♫
- Sykes asking Oscar to be his son.
Oscar: What are you talking about?
Sykes: ♫ How would you like to be my own adopted boy?
I never liked him much before
But count the cash that's in the drawer
I've got no choice, I'm much too poor
Say yes! ♫
Oscar: I have a father.
Sykes: He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your puff daddy.
Hammerhead Shark: Mate, whoever did this, walked into the fiery depths of hell.
- When a hammerhead shark is talking to Don Lino about the Sharkslayer:
Captain Lou Albano: (Dressed as Mario) And if you do drugs, you go to hell before you die.
Don Lino: Oh god... who could have done this?
(Cut to Anakin Skywalker slaughtering some droids)
- Luca trying to order out.
- When Oscar dumps Lola, she immediately gets mad and shouts "I AM BETRAYAL!" while beating him up.
- The entire shark genocide scene, but especially the bit that follows it:
Samuel L. Jackson: I have HAD IT with this motherfucking motherfucker!
- The sit-down being juxtaposed with the exchange between the Ricks and Mortys of the Citadel, then the sharks' laughter being broken up by Don Lino telling everyone to "shut the fuck up" in the voice of Pink Guy.
- The lead-up to the genocide is momentarily interrupted by a Viewer Mail segment from Pig.
[Cue a barrage of machine-gun fire tearing apart Pig]
- Oscar taunting Don Lino for being the last shark alive.
- Scrooge McDank Plots to Assassinate Mark Zuckerbeaks
- Glomgold tries to play "Look Away".
- The demented theme song.
- One bit of note is "Life is like a hurricane" seguing into footage of the devastation left by Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, followed by Trump stating what he'll do to help: "NOTHING!" The real kicker is when it cuts to a black screen with white text urging people to donate to Puerto Rico relief.
- Scrooge breaking his body against his coins.
- "No ponytails, no cottontails, no, VeggieTales!"
- "Welcome to Waddles."
- This is a robbery.
- "And lo, he shall pay for this treachery and Beaks will rue the very day he stole my kingdom from me!
- "I couldn't afford lunch in this town so I got you this box collection."
- Glomgold's slide presentation on how to deal with Beaks, which leads to a Call-Back/Continuity Nod to "Sharp Talk".Scrooge: You call this a multimedia event?!
(Gary Jules' cover of "Mad World" starts to play))
Glomgold: Emotionally devastated, Beaks will seek solace and drown his sorrows at the buffet!
Scrooge: You're a fucking moron!
Glomgold: Yeah, thanks, I know. Now, distracted by giant shrimp, Beaks won't realize he's being sailed into the mouth of an active demon of earth and fire, where it'll get so steamy, he'll jump into the yacht's pool which, unbeknownst to him, will be FILLED WITH SHARKS!
(cue Record Needle Scratch)
Scrooge: Didn't the sharks die?
Glomgold: Not all of them. Beaks will be so terrified by the sharks—!
Scrooge: Yo, fish head, back the fuck up! Where'd you get sharks?
Glomgold: A good question for another—
Scrooge: TELL US NOW!
Glomgold: Well, okay.
- "How did I win and still lose?" (a picture of Hilary Clinton appears)
- "CAUSE ANYONE CAN JUST BE ANYTHING!" (a picture of Donald Trump appears)
- "Enough is ENOUGH!"
- Falcon does not take it well upon finding out that "Project Tada" is just a bunch of sand.
- Scrooge finding out that Glomgold has porn of him. What little we see of said porn is a crude CGI video where someone is shoving a broom up his ass.
- "We gotta save Beaks... right?"
- "For the last time, we did NOT order a no-impact trampoline!" (Falcon hits it with a bloody splat)
- The Stinger:
- Snow Miser Goes Down to South Park
- Plinktan and Krabz Get Steamy
- The saga of Old Man Jenkins and the pole.
- When Plankton goes through his life switching machine to find the "Krabs" option, he comes across Aardvark Matt Damon, Oscar and Carl Wheezer.
- Squidward interrupts a "meeting" with Plankton and two patties.
- This potshot towards a certain moment in Star Wars: The Last Jedi:
- YTP: Revenge of the Senate: Episode II (20K Sub Special)
- The Opening Scroll stating that the Senate poops have no continuity whatsoever and that there's no Oscar in this one because it's long ago and "he hasn't invented space or time travel. Yet." The music for this segment also turns from a clucking version of the Star Wars theme to "Black Tar".
- The battle sequence set to the cheery and upbeat "I Can Be Your Friend". Sure enough, when it gets to the line "we can have lunch", Aardvark Matt Damon hijacks the song because you'll never eat lunch in this town again.
- Spingebill Awakens a Very Steamed Clam
- Glomgold singing "Mine, Mine, Mine" while stealing things on Free Day.
- The Piranha Plant's sleeping theme playing while Clamu is asleep.
- "If I ever see the guy who upset Clamu, I'd have a few choice words form him. Like 'You'. And 'Must'. And 'Play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe'."note
- This:Spongebob: This isn't what I wished for. ♫ I wish that I could turn back time... ♫
Mr. Krabs: But how?
Doc Brown: I can take you there.
(Spongebob is now piloting the Delorean)
Spongebob: Hey, I'm driving! Lalalalalalala...
Mrs. Puff: Not even in your dreams, Mr, Squarepants.
(Spongebob wakes up eliciting a Big "NO!")
- Patrick getting arrested:Patrick: I'm the strangler?! Oh, I should have known!
Officer: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell it to the adorable owl we've dressed as a judge.
- "I'm the one you want! I'm a baaaaad man!"
- It turns out that Oscar framed Glomgold for stealing the oyster's pearl. Glomgold is crucified, and then in The Stinger Oscar has an Inkling kill the shark Glomgold was harboring, to ensure the species' extinction.Oscar: Plan Z, I love Plan Z.
- The fact that the clips of Sean aired on TV literally the day before the video was posted.
- Ditto for the brief Inkling clip, which came from the Nintendo Direct that was released just days before.
- The Incrediboiiiis
Mr. Incredible: We're supers. What could happen?
- There is a different version for Mr. Incredible's Tempting Fate moment during his and Elastigirl's wedding.
[Cut to Thanos emerging from a portal into Titan]
Mr. Incredible: Uh oh.
Killmonger: Is this your king? Huh? Is this your king? No, I'm the king!
- "They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity!", said as a blurb about The Last Jedi being a "subversive masterpiece" is displayed onscreen.
- There was another similar moment beforehand, regarding Rose Tico ramming into Finn's vehicle to stop him performing his Heroic Sacrifice, even though it would have saved the Resistance.
- Patchy officiating the Viewer Mail.
- As the letter is displayed to the audience, it's actually one of the Zodiac Killer's notes.
- Playing audio of Black Panther over Syndrome using his Tractor Beam to curb-stomp Mr. Incredible, with the former as Killmonger and the latter as T'Challa. It's even funnier when the audio has T'Challa's grunts as he tries to beat Killmonger.
- The usage of "Things are gonna get crazy!" just one week after that episode aired.
- Violet hired Tamatoa of all characters as Jack-Jack's babysitter. Unfortunately, he ends up being forced to deal with everything that goes with it, as Jack-Jack engulfs himself in flames due to his superpower.
- Mr. Incredible ends up exclaiming that he has Syndrome's remote, holding it up just inches from the Omnidroid. When the Omnidroid notices, Mr. Incredible has an Oh, Crap! face, and then...
- The ending has Tamatoa killing the Parr family, except Jack-Jack, whom he adopts.
- An upcoming Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends poop, as featured in the Schaffrillas Productions Year 3 Trailer
Bloo: Ive spent five million dollar on this movie, Greg!
- While arguing over their movie, Mac and Bloo use dialogue from The Disaster Artist.
Mac: FIVE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Bloo: And they are not grateful! Nobody respect my vision!
- Dying for Hams, his entry for the Steamed Hams collab.
- Skinner's burning roast being intersped with the incinerator scene.
- Instead of Skinner buying Krusty burgers, he buys exploding pies.
Chalmers: I thought we were having steamed clams.
- "If you'll excuse me..." Said both times by Skinner, first when he is about to run out of his house and buy Krusty Burger to compensate from his burnt steamed ham, and secondly, when he leaves his lunch with Superintendent Chalmers to investigate his burning kitchen. However, in the second instance, the door refuses to open when he tries to get out, so he is trapped inside the kitchen. Cue him singing the "AHHHH" from Blue Swede's "Hooked on a Feeling" as the camera zooms on Skinner's screaming face.
- Skinner presenting his meal:
Skinner: Did I say that? No, you're just hearing things. That's what I call music.
Mama Elena: NO MUSIC!
Skinner: That was wonderful. Now, get the fuck out of my house!
Chalmers: Yes, I should be—Holy crap! Tell me what's a-happening in there!
Chalmers: Wow. It feels like something just dropped into my lower intestine.
- When Superintendent Chalmers leaves...
[The exploding pie that Chalmers ate explodes inside him, causing Skinners to give a thumbs up in response]♫ Back in the 90's
I was- ♫
Man: Pretty good!
[While the download cover art for "The Simpsons" Season 29 is seen]
Randy Newman: ♫ But not anymore! ♫
[Cut to Skinner freaking out over his burning roast, with that same cover art being edited onto the roast]
- Arthur Loses His Cool After Matt Damon Insults His Rap Career
Brain: THERE ARE SHARKS IN THERE!
- Much of the poop is a music video of PeanutButterGamer's Zelda glitch rap. The original, for comparison.
- At one point, the segment of the Arthur intro where Brain mistakes Ratburn for a shark in the pool is played. And then this happens:
Oscar: Sorry, I must have missed that one. (blasts Ratburn with a flamethrower)
- ♫ When my body does this, I somehow do not die. ♫
Arthur: Do you love it?
- After Arthur is done with the rap:
Damon: Uh, no.
Damon: People are gonna think, "Oh I remember that kid's rap video, it was terrible!"
Arthur: Look, you can't fucking do this!
Damon: When did I become a fucking expert on what I can or cannot do, you fucking weeping willow shit sack?
Arthur: You don't even know talent!
Damon: I am the greatest artist of all time, and you're just a stupid kid! Oh and one last thing, you'll never eat lunch in this town again!
Arthur: THAT'S IT! (starts beating up Damon like in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)
- Tom Clancy's Ultimate Mario 64
- "I don't remember this.. many portraits of Patrick!"
- Dunkey is asked to draw a pixel perfect recreation of the Mona Lisa. He ends up with a fanart of Mario and Luigi making out, and then says "I defy any rescue boat within a million miles to miss this baby!" to a nonplussed Miyamoto. Then it subliminally displays a tweet from the latter, essentially denouncing incest fanart of Mario and Luigi.
- Chuck Deals With Workplace DiscriminationMan: What would you like for lunch?
Callahan: Oh, lunch! That's gonna be tough...for a number of reasons. Well, I mean I could go for anything, I mean...spaghetti?
Peter Griffin: HAHAHA! HE SAID IT!
(applause as the Mudka's Meat Hat employees dance around and chant "Comedy Gold! Comedy Gold!")
Chuck: Not even the most hard dick can resist Roast Moast!
- The long chain of Chuck the Evil-Sandwich Making Guy offering his racist boss various foods (among other things):
(The crowd "Ooo"s like the Toy Story LGMs.)
Callahan: Eh, I don't want that. (mayonnaised)
Chuck: Tomodachi Life!
Callahan: More like Tomodachi NO Life! Wack ass game. (mayonnaised)
Chuck: Turkey on DIE!
Callahan: More like Turkey on BYE BYE!
Chuck: YOU PIECE OF FUCKING CRAP! (Throws away offered food, which the crowd catches and eats, while Rigby can be seen dancing in the foreground) CHEESE GRATERS?!
Narrator: (as the crowd watches in anticipation, with Discord-style "Callahan is typing" on screen) The crowd waits...will the stubborn Callahan say yes?
Callahan: THESE AREN'T EVEN REAL FOODS! THEY'RE JUST DUMB REFERENCES!!
Schafrillas: Whoa whoa whoa, careful, man!
Audrey II: But it's true, isn't it?
Schafrillas: Yeah, I guess you're right...
Callahan: I could go for a grilled cheese deluxe on a raft.
Chuck: Are you kidding?
Wordgirl: Is this some kind of joke?
Chuck: A grilled cheese is a grilled cheese!
Callahan: Huh. I didn't know that!
- Revenge of the Senate: Episode 3Obi-Wan: We are not doing "get help".
Anakin: GET HELP!
[Obi-Wan is launched towards a balcony, where he falls onto the ground]
Obi-Wan: I hate it when he does "get help".
Darth Grimace: You took away my future. You know I gotta do the same.
- "Never tickle me!"
- In the previous "Revenge of the Senate" entries, Soundtrack Dissonance has been applied during the "Jedi Knights' demise" scene. First, it was the Butterfly Boucher version of "Changes", and the second time, it was "I Can Be Your Friend". What is it this time? "This Is America".
- Everything involving Darth Grimace. Such as when he intends on removing Darth Sidious's powers.
[Palpatine tries to leave, but Darth Grimace is faster, getting in front of the door. Palpatine gasps.]
Darth Grimace: I'm taking away your midichlorians for good.
Darth Sidious: You will not stop me.
[In response, Yoda reaches out his hand, causing Palpatine to groan, and a blue blast knocks him away]
Darth Grimace: The deed is done.
Darth Sidious: Oh yeah, you want a forecast, I'll give you forecast. A hundred percent chance of thunder!
[Darth Sidious attempts to shoot lightning, but only small electricity bursts are produced, accompanied by a broken engine sound effect. He tries repeatedly to shoot stronger lightning, to no avail.]
Darth Grimace: Wow. I didn't hear any thunder, but out of your fingers, was that like... sparkles?
Darth Sidious: [Beat] ♫ What the heck did you do? ♫
Darth Grimace: I took you away your midichlorians. You can't use the Force ever again.
- FARQUAAD IDOL
- After the mirror reminds Farquaad that he gets to choose the winner:
- All of the acts.
- When Donkey's tail gets set on fire during his performance, we get this exchange.
- Pinocchio, naturally, sings "I Wanna Be A Real Boy", complete with Mr. Krabs as his backup dancer.
- Timmy's Dad sings "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" accompanied with footage from the "Miss Dimmsdale" episode.Fiona: Yeah, you go... girl?
Timmy's Dad: DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY-
- This is followed by the Pumkins singing "Hungry Like A Wolf"...
- Prince Charming singing that he's too sexy for sex.Shrek: What?
Prince Charming: ♫ You know what I mean. ♫
Shrek: Not at all, boy!
PC: I'm actually asexual.
Shrek: A sexual what? Dino? Deviant? Harassment lawsuit waiting to happen?
PC: Well, mostly the last thing.
(Prince Charming smooches Fiona)
Random guy: No no no stop stop! No more sex perverts in this town again.
Fiona: I'm on it. (Presses button dropping Charming through a trapdoor, causing Trent to gasp in shock)
- The Three Blind Mice singing "I'm Han Solo".
- Donkey Kong's surprise appearance.
- This is the cue for Tamatoa to show up, with Jack-Jack in tow, singing "Hooked on a Feeling". ("Get it?") Also, unlike most of his appearances in Schaffrillas' videos, he gets panned by everyone, with Simon declaring it "the worst performance we've ever seen!" and getting booed off-stage by Patrick.
- Puss in Boots singing the Yoshi tax fraud rap.
- When the time comes to reveal the Farquaad Idol winner, Simon Cowell realizes that the results are a tie, and Farquaad is the decisive vote. Cue a reverse clip of the dragon eating Farquaad, with the latter asking "Where am I?".
- Farquaad chooses the winner to be... Timmy's dad.
- Fans were invited to choose who they think would be the winner of Farquaad Idol. After a week, this video was uploaded revealing the winner to be Puss. However, immediately after, he's arrested for committing tax fraud.
- YTP: Chowder's Knishmas Katastrophe
"You will ♫ be mine! ♫"
- This deliciously delightful line from Chowder, after seeing his dream gift:
- Chowder and Mung Daal confront Thanos instead of Endive, calling him the world's biggest grape.Mung Daal: Why are you here killing half the universe?
- Chowder's attempt to go viral. He jumps on Gazpacho (Who is dressed as Santa Claus), knocking Schnitzel off him. This becomes a video called "Fat guy falls down at work!", which only receives 5,441 views. This causes Chowder to loudly and briefly scream like Scott The Woz.
- Mung Daal admitting that he has two old shames; one being co-director of Shark Tale. When it cuts to Mung Daal's directorial credit in Wikipedia, Schnitzel can only scream in horror.
- A depressed Mung Daal walks through Marzipan City, where Nick Cave's "People Ain't No Good" plays, and the Nostalgia Critic can be heard ordering the audience to cry during this sad scene.
- When Panini makes a high snow jump while holding Chowder, declaring that "the power of love will get us there", the appropriate song plays. Panini and a panicked Chowder pass over Tamatoa, who is putting baubles on his Christmas tree, and as they land, two onlookers notice this feat.Onlooker 1: You see that?
Onlooker 2: Do it again! I wasn't looking!
[Cue Chowder's and Panini's jump reversing, along with the music...]
Panini: Rewind time!
- During the moment when Chowder asks Mung Daal why Knishmas only exists to make someone feel like complete garbage, a card of Valentine's Day appears on the screen.
- YTP: Should Your Boyfriend Get Decimated by Thanos? Hoo boy, where do we begin?
Ms. Fowl: Schaffrillas, this is the seventh week in a row you've dissed The Last Jedi.
- "Star Wars isn't bad. The Last Jedi, bad."
Schaffrillas: Yeah, thanks, I know.
Phil Collins: I have been stabbed...
- "Just look at all the different franchises it includes." Cue wall of random logos for Taco Bell, Shark Tale, Goosebumps and others. (Prior to the poop's upload, Schaff asked people on Twitter to submit those random logos for him.)
- What song is played during Peter Parker's disintegration in front of Iron Man? "Stay Alive".
- Immediately afterwards:
[Cut to Thanos being bladed in the neck by Gamora]
Phil Collins: and stabbed...
[Cut to Thanos impaling Heimdall with Corvus Glaive's spear]
Phil Collins: and stabbed...
[Cue to Thor shoving Stormbreaker further into Thanos, who ends up screaming like Mike Wazowski]
Random voiceover: Oh, spoiler alert.
(Robbie Rotten appears and pulls down a purple wallpaper to censor this moment.]
Robbie Rotten: Okay, people, we are not going to discuss the Endgame now.
- The entirety of the "Why Luke's Green Alien Tiddy Milk Scene is Secretly Brilliant" is this by virtue of being an April Fools joke. But for a few specific examples:
- The video starts off as such:
- Him saying the scene where Holdo destroys a ship by jumping to light speed was a highlight becomes Hilarious in Hindsight when you realize that was the only part of the movie he actually liked.
- Him mentioning the deleted scenes like Luke's reaction to Han's death, Rey developing as a character, and Finn calling out Phasma were all cut in favor of the iconic scene above.
- Apparently, the best scene in Rogue One isn't when Darth Vader tears through rebels like tissue paper; it's when Vader makes an Incredibly Lame Pun.
- Schaf brushes off his Take That! to the film in "Plankton and Krabs Get Steamy" by claiming it's an alt. right Russian conspiracy to destroy his public image.
- His argument as to why the scene is brilliant essentially equates to "Blue Is Heroic and green means you're an Anti-Hero". Notably, the inclusion of "blue milk" at the dinner scene in A New Hope.
- Yoda making Rose's head explode over their apparently conflicting ideologies. Also, calling Yoda the Green Goblin.
- Him mentioning that Luke fighting Vader three times is symbolic.This is, of course, a biblical reference to the story where Peter... uh, d-done, denied Jesus three times at d-th-the place. I-I-I know that from Jesus Christ Superstar. I-I am smart.
- This bit where he talks about Yoda's brief scene, where he's now apparently surrounded in a blue aura (thanks to being a Force Ghost).Rey tries to help Luke come to his senses and realize there's more to life than green alien tiddy milk. Luke, as expected, does not believe her until he is visited by none other than Yoda. That's right: the wonderful human being responsible to thrusting Luke down this path of self-loathing and assholery. Except something's different about Yoda. He's changed. And no, I'm not talking about the admittedly kinda weird-looking puppet, but I mean, I can't complain about that; they did the best they could with the budget they were given. (cut to The Last Jedi costing 200 million USD to make)
- The scene where Luke apparently went to go rejoin his father on Mount Olympus. Even Schaf couldn't get through that part without corpsing.
- "Why Disney's Twist Villains Don't Work":
- Of course, since this involves characters being Evil All Along, that means full spoilers for:
- When discussing how twist villains work:
- On Lotso:Even as a twelve-year-old kid, I went into this movie basically knowing he's the villain without anything tipping me off to that fact. (in a dopey child voice) "Is a prison escape movie. He's in change o' da prison. Hez clearly go'be evil, an' we jus' need the characters to catch up with the audience."
- Schaf comes to the conclusion that all the early Pixar villains are perfectly fine. Keyword: Pixar.Then Disney came along and said, "Hey! Let's do that! But worse!"
- In Disney's fairness, King Candy is a decent enough villain because the twist isn't even that he's evil.However, the twist here isn't that he's a bad guy, it's that he's a good guy! From a different game. But he's not like a good guy in the sense that he's actually a good person, no, he's just the main protagonist of the game in his revisionist history, something something... I don't even know.
- Him asking what kind of name King Candy is, when names like Taffyta Muttonfudge (mispronounced as Muttontop) and Candlehead are already canon in Sugar Rush.
- Technically, the first twist villain was DOR-15. "Yeah, nobody cares. See ya later, Crappy."
- Just as he's about to say that twist villains were better than he reme—Hans: If only there was someone out there who loved you.
Schaf: Oh fu—
- Followed by him declaring that Hans started the Disney Villain Downward Spiral.
- This bit:
- Calling Hans (and several other villains) "Violent Murderer Man/Lady".
- Schaf is confused on how Hans thinks killing Elsa will end the winter.Hans: All that's left now is to kill Elsa and bring back summer.
Schaf: How do you know that will bring back summer? You guys don't know anything about how her powers work. Nobody knows how her powers work! Disney doesn't know how her powers work!
- At least in terms of a thematic standpoint, Hans at least works in the sense that "don't trust a guy you just met; he could be a violent sociopath hiding underneath those rugged sideburns." Cut to a picture of Schaf's real face.Hey, wait a minute—I WANNA SUE DISNEY!
- The scene where Hans smiles to himself now means this:"I can't wait to murder that girl's sister and take over the kingdom!"
- When talking about Hans, Malo Mart plays in the background, which just sounds goofy next to someone like Hans. Toxic by Britney Spears plays during the rest of the segment for no real reason.
- His argument as to how the plot could have gone involves Anna and Hans kissing, but the kiss doesn't work so because she's lost interest and likes Kristoff now, so they try to get her there but the Duke of Weselton tries to stop them and Hans pulls a Heroic Sacrifice (demonstrated with Hans getting plowed into horse manure by a giant snowball), or he and Elsa make out in the sequel (demonstrated via one of YouTube's infamous "kid's cartoons").
- Schaf verbally tearing apart the Un Reveal of Professor Callaghan as Yokai when the movie itself seemed so smug about his secret identity.
- When saying that Waternoose didn't say "lol, fuck them, I don't care" about Mike and Sulley's banishment, he has his mouth move in nonsensical lip flaps.
- The fact that he showed more emotion to Callaghan disregarding Tadashi's death than he did for the entirety of the movie, which he considers to be So Okay, It's Average.
- The fact that he cares so little about Bellwether that he doesn't even bother looking up her name.
- Him mentioning that there's no scene of Bellwether smiling to herself, which secretly means:"I can't wait to fuckin' drug all the predators in Zootopia and create a race war."
- When he mentions that Bellwether's villainy was an Ass Pull, it transitions to a shot of a giraffe's literal ass from the Naturalist Club scene.
- When mentioning how Moana doesn't have a twist villain, he plays "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang while shouting "hallelujah!" Following that, he mentions how there's no established character that comes back and is suddenly evil, making an example by taking Gramma Tala's face and putting a negative filter over her.
- There is a traditional Disney villain, and everyone's looking forward to Schaf talking about him, to which he brings up the captain of the Kakamora, clearly the most badass Disney villain ever made.Okay, I can't keep this up for any longer; I need to talk about Tamatoa or I'm going to explode.
- When going over the differences between Pixar's twist villains and Disney's, "What Have we Learned" from VeggieTales plays in the background.
- His tier list for Disney villains. In order, it's modern Disney villains, Pixar villains, super Pixar villains, classic Disney villains, super classic Disney villains and TAMATOA BAYBEEEEEEEE!!!. Thunderclap from The Good Dinosaur is put right at the bottom when discussing him later. "Okay, so now the tier list looks like this?"
- When going over how Disney's been more consistently good than Pixar in recent years, he wonders if there was some indisputable black mark on the company that tainted them for the entire decade or something. He then calls The Good Dinosaur "the single worst Pixar movie whose existence I will actually acknowledge".
- He notes how, outside of Thunderclap, Pixar hasn't made a bad twist villain yet. He's then interrupted by the Screenslaver.
- The irony that he says this after he refuses to acknowledge Cars 2 when it also has a twist villain in the form of Sir Miles Axlerod, who's probably on the same level of illogical as the modern Disney villains.
- The Screenslaver's true "identity" being a hypnotized pizza man is used as a reason as to why there's no Pizza Planet truck in the Incredibles movies.
- When going over the goof-ups he made in his Incredibles 2 review, he drops this line regarding one particular comment:And I know that I'm an SJW lib-tard cuck. Thank you all so much for telling me these things.
- To counterbalance the negative points he made about the faulty twist villains and how they didn't work, Schaf decides to mention the positive aspects of Incredibles 2, Frozen and Zootopia and how they were still enjoyable in their own ways. And when he goes to BH6...And Big Hero 6... is a movie.
- Him saying that it's okay that Hans wasn't actually executed that well because he got possessed by the Trolls.I'm callin' it! They Screenslaved him!
- "How Disney Killed Darth Maul Through Overexposure":
- "Why Shrek the Third is a Cinematic Disaster"
- Schaf mentioning he was expecting Shark Tale to win as his next review instead of Shrek the Third, due to his usage of it in his YouTube Poops, gladly stating that he's an expert on the movie.I mean, I don't wanna brag or anything, but...Wait, I really don't wanna brag. What the hell am I saying?
- When checking the film against his criteria for a good sequelnote , Schaf has a hard time finding anything that fits the first rule.
- Every instance of calling Merlin the wrong name. Examples include Merman, Mermaidman, Mewman, Melman and Marlin.
- On Charming saying Shrek has a way with children after having told Arthur (Justin Timberlake's character) to go away:I don't look at this kid and immediately think "child". (flashes picture of Miguel on the screen) THIS is a child. JT could be in college for all we know. He's out going to job interviews, joining some clubs, playing Smash Bros., writing a review of Shrek the Third on a Friday night instead of going out because his friends aren't here this weekend and he knows that any attempt to meet people will backfire because he lacks basic social skills and is too intimidated to attempt talking to other people he doesn't know without someone else there to initiate the conversation... y'know, that's what he looks like!
- "Can we all just collectively ignore the fact this movie came out 3 years before Tangled and just call it a Tangled rip-off? Yes? Okay, thank you."
- When Schaf brings up the part where "the villains have everyone cornered and they're gonna kill 'em all", he uses pictures of Ripto, King K. Rool, Oscar (who's doing a T-pose), Hank Scorpio, Frollo, Ajit Pai, Robotnik in a bikini, Linnux, Yoshikage Kira, Tamatoa, Bellwether, Doctor Two-Brains, and Snotty Boy.
- During the scene where Prince Charming botches Shrek's execution: "You should have gone for the head!"So Shrek wipes out half the universe, including Charming, JT, Mermaidman, the princesses, and all the other characters we don't see in Shrek 4. Then he goes back to his swamp with his 6 kids, three of whom died in the snap. That's what happened, just trust me, you don't have to go back and re-watch the movie, believe me, there's no point.
- Upon hearing that the high school band is playing All-Star, he declares that Shrek the Third is the greatest piece of Shrek media ever conceived.
- The scene where they botch the timing on the Immigrant Song and then suddenly swap it out for Barracuda.This is the equivalent of Sakurai telling you that Geno will be in Super Smash Bros., but all of his moves come from Paper Mario instead of his own game! And oh, by the way, Geno's actually an Assist Trophy, not a fighter! The new fighter you're getting is Pink Gold Piranha Plant! And he's not an Echo. He's a completely new fighter.
- When mentioning how Shrek the Third didn't have Andrew Anderson working on it due to his involvement in The Chronicles of Narnia, there's a bit where Aslan yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!" before eating the White Witch.
- Schaf mentioning he was expecting Shark Tale to win as his next review instead of Shrek the Third, due to his usage of it in his YouTube Poops, gladly stating that he's an expert on the movie.
- "Why Shark Tale is a Cinematic Disaster"
They just loop the same animation and hope no one would notice.
- "Shark Tale is a 2004 North Korean computer-animated cautionary tale about the rise of totalitarian dictators produced by Dreamworks Animation and directed by Mung Daal."Mung Daal: Yo! Wassup diggity dawgs! I just made a mess in the old room! **Shows the Shark Tale Poster**.
- Schaff breaking down in laughter after seeing a recycled animation of a turtle nodding. He lost it the third time.
- "Shark Tale is a 2004 North Korean computer-animated cautionary tale about the rise of totalitarian dictators produced by Dreamworks Animation and directed by Mung Daal."
- "Every Best Animated Feature Winner Ranked"
- Each of the jingles he uses when introducing each entry:
- For #10, this happens...Jingle: ♫ #10 ♫
[Sounds of a machine malfunctioning are heard. Cut to Pa Grape walking over to a machine and hitting it with a hammer. The machine starts to work again]
Pa Grape: (in Schaf's voice) Oh that's a nice one! The Granddaddy of all "Best Animated Feature" winners. The one that started the whole thing. Let's pause for a moment of respect shall we?
[He proceeds to bow, followed by Larry and Mr. Lunt bowing]
Pa Grape: (original audio) That's enough. Hit It!
[Larry proceeds to bump his head into the machine]
- For #9, he uses audio of Jimmy Neutron saying "Brain Blast!"
- For #8, he uses a dance remix version of "His Cheeseburger".
- For #7, this also happens...
- For #10, this happens...
- The entirety of Capitalism Story 4 Review, where he does an impromptu review of Toy Story 4... inside the toy aisle in a Target.
- Towards the beginning he picks up a Tamatoa toy, briefly insisting he can't buy it because it's $60, only for one of his friends to say it isn't. Schaff looks at the price and finds that it is actually $14.99. He proceeds to carry it around for much of the video.
- At one point they find a Hot Wheels car shaped like Nemo. They find two more shaped like Rex and Dumbo. They joke around saying stuff like "this is the future liberals want" and "Walt Disney has been turned into a car, that's how he's still alive".