- From The Science of Overpopulation:Hank: When my blood sugar just gets a little bit low, I start killing all of my neighbo—that's... not actually true.
- What The Fox Says:Hank: So the next time someone asks you <sings> "what does the fox say?" <normal voice> you can just respond with <starts making a fox noise>. They'll likely not ask you again after that.
- The list of things that cause azidoazide azide to explode:
- Moving it
- Touching it
- Dispersing it in solution
- Leaving it undisturbed on a glass plate
- Exposing it to bright light
- Exposing it to X-rays
- Putting it in a spectrometer
- Turning on the spectrometer
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
- From the same video: "The concrete was on fire!" when discussing chlorine trifluoride.
Funny / SciShow