- Accidentally Correct Writing: In Why Shrek 2 is a Perfect Sequel, he mispronounces John Cleese name as "John Cheese". "Cheese" was actually Cleese's father's actual surname, which he changed for obvious reasons.
- Approval of God:
- Ascended Fanon: His commenters renamed Rumplestiltskin to "Shane Dawson" long before Schaff himself used that comparison in his Shrek 4 review.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: In his ranking the Disney Renaissance films, while he correctly identifies the fat guard's voice actor in The Hunchback of Notre Dame as Bill Fagerbakke (the voice of Patrick Star), he mistakenly identifies the skinny guard's voice actor as Mr. Lawrence, the voice of Plankton. The skinny guard is actually voiced by Corey Burton. In the same video, he also incorrectly identifies the Leopard that killed Tarzan's parents as a Cheetah.
- Creator Backlash: Schaffrillas deeply regrets the gag of Stan Lee getting killed in "Spider-Boy Fights The Green Gollum" in light of Stan Lee's death just nine days after uploading it.
- Milestone Celebration: Plinktan and Krabz Get Steamy is his 50th poop, as commemorated by the special intro. It also happens to be his first poop to feature Spongebob Squarepants as the main source. A few days later he uploaded this video, a parody of Disney's countdown of the first 50 films in the Disney Animated Canon, featuring snippets of the 50 poops he had made up to that point (including collabs).
- Screwed by the Lawyers:
- "Spingebill Awakens a Very Steamed Clam" was eventually hit by a copyright violation claim, and can currently only be seen through re-uploads done by other channels and reaction videos.
- "Spingebill Jams some Juicy Jellies" got hit with a similar claim.
- What Could Have Been: Originally planned to do a third Disneycember YTP, until the ChangeTheChannel controversy at Channel Awesome.
Trivia / Schaffrillas Productions