Back to the main character page.
- Cheerful Child
- Children Are Innocent: The reason that Hell has no effect on him; as he died before he was born, he died without sin. The reason he's in Hell is because his mother is.
- Innocently Insensitive: "Ya know Uncle Jack, you're a tad on the ugly side."
- The Noseless: A bird took it while his body was forming.
- Parental Substitute: Jack is this to him.
- Perpetual Smiler: The one time he ISN'T smiling, something is very, very, VERY wrong.
The first mortal antagonist of Jack.
- Berserk Button: Being laughed at.
- The Bus Came Back: He returns in Frightened Virgil, working for Kane.
- Does This Arc Remind You of Columbine?
- The Dragon: To Dr. Kane.
- Establishing Character Moment: "Jesus sent me. He says go to Hell."
- Freudian Excuse: The narration says that he was laughed at, though the truth of this is debatable.
- Pretty Little Headshots: To the point that at first, Brian doesn't even realize he's dead. Notably averted with his victims, though.
- Starter Villain
- Villainous Breakdown: He's thrown into one the moment he dies.