The Crony Squad
- Chubby Chaser: "I love chubby nerds."
- Camp Straight: His parents heavily discourage it though.
- Corrupt the Cutie: As Jeb put it: "This is institutionalized corruption!"
- Glad I Thought of It: ConstantlyLil' George:I'm getting a funny feeling those ghosts aren't the real deal.Lil' Condi: Are you getting that feeling because me and Lil' Rummy just said it?
- Incompatible Orientation: Lil' Tony Blair has a crush on him.
- Mistaken for Gay: In "Gay Friend" when he becomes a cheerleader and starts hanging out with Lil' Tony Blair.
- The Nicknamer: In one episode he even has a mental breakdown from trying to give too many people nicknames.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on former US President, George W Bush.
- Obliviously Evil: A lot of the times he really does think he's doing what's right. This can mostly be attributed to his parents.
- Picky Eater: Hates foreign food.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Tacos and Hotdogs.
- Two-Timer Date: In "Three Dates" (hence the title).
- Truth in Television: The real George W Bush really was a cheerleader and a nicknamer.
- Yellow Sash of Power: In "Hall Monitor", naturally.
- Axe-Crazy: He's usually calm and collected, but push him and he'll get this way.
- Blind Obedience: Towards Lil' George. Rummy is the most obedient out of the three cronies.
- Towards his father as well.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: How he reveals the things his father does to him.
- Brains and Brawn: The brains to Cheney's brawn.
- Conditioned to Accept Horror: Is directly in the midst of this transformation. Wether this was his fathers intention is never revealed.
- Date Rape Averted: In "Three Dates" Rummy and Cheney are nearly raped in the bathroom by the two girls who went to the dance with them.
- Ditzy Genius: He has his moments, mostly stemming from sheer naivety. For example he doesn't grasp the concept of "being gay." He associates all the stereotypes with it, except for the part about being attracted to someone of the same gender.
- Early Installment Weirdness: In the pilot he is strangely cheery about his situation with his dad. This attitude was quickly swapped out for depression, by the third act of the episode no less.
- Generation Xerox: It's implied that Rummy will turn out like his father, no matter how badly he doesn't want to, because he's already broken.
- If It's You, It's Okay: With Lil' Vladimir PutinLil' Condi: Gee, I hope he's alright.Lil' Rummy: Oh I think he'll be fine. He's got that cool bear, and that mysterious accent, and that beautiful well oiled chest.Lil' Condi:I was talking about Lil' George!
- In-Series Nickname: Rummy/ Rum-Tum.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: A good example would be when his friends are looking forward to torturing a bear on a camping trip, Rummy would rather keep a nature journal.
- Misery Builds Character: Rummy's dad certainly thinks so."My dad makes me pick out the cigar he's gonna burn me with. Says it builds character."
- Made Myself Sad: Constantly. The kids will usually be talking about something mundane, Rummy will chime in with a comment, which will remind him of some tragedy thats happened/ is happening to him.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: He is based on Donald Rumsfeld.
- Orphaned Punchline: "So then I said, How about I point to the places he didn't touch me?"
- Once an Episode: Mentioning being abused. In season 2 it was only about once every third episode.
- Pyro Maniac:Lil' George: Now how do we bring back hot dog day?Lil' Rummy: We should just BURN THE SCHOOL DOWN!! *crushes a cookie*
- Security Cling: With Lil' Cheney after nearly being raped
- The Scapegoat: Unwillingly. As a rule of thumb Lil' George will always place the blame on Lil' Rummy if someone needs blaming. As advised by George Sr.
- Troubled Abuser: A lot of his crazy stems from the abuse he suffers at home.
- Took a Level in Dumbass: The very last thing he does in the whole series is drink the head swelling antidote. Which is very surprising considering he is one of the most intelligent characters on the show.
- Those Two Guys: With Lil' Cheney
- A-Cup Angst: Condi really wants to have big breasts, even though she hasn't even started puberty yet. She even regularly wears a bra, which Lil' Cheney points out is entirely useless.
- Age-Inappropriate Dress: In some of the bands music videos, particularly in "Evolution" and "Hall Monitor".
- Bi the Way: Happily kisses Lil' Hillary in "First Kiss."
- Blind Obedience: Towards Lil' George, mostly due to her crush on him.
- Body Paint: During her hippie freak out.
- Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose: Done often to try and win over Lil' George, to no avail.
- Dragged into Drag: In "Camp" the gang disguise themselves as overweight girls. Condi, obviously, doesn't see the point of going in drag, seeing as she is a girl, but Lil' George doesn't believe her and makes her wear the outfit anyways.
- Hair Decorations: Condi has a giant purple bow.
- In-Series Nickname: Condi/ Condaskeeza.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: She is based on Condoleezza Rice.
- The Other Darrin: Is played by Ann Villella for the first season, and then by Kari Wahlgren.
- Puppy Love: Condi has a crush on Lil' George
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female crony.
- Strong Family Resemblance: To her mother.
- Truth in Television: Condoleezza Rice really does play the piano.
- Women Are Wiser: Often brings up a much more sensible course of action, but always ends up going along with the gang.
- Blind Obedience: Towards Lil' George. He is the most free thinking out of the three crony's, but thats not really saying much.
- Brains and Brawn: The brawn to Rummy's brains.
- Date Rape Averted See the entry in Lil' Rummy's section.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Lil' Cheney's underwear always says something on the butt, such as "Juicy" or "Diva".
- Morality Pet: Melanie. A watermelon assigned as his fake daughter for a class project.
- Naked People Are Funny: Cheney takes every opportunity he can to get naked.
- No Sympathy: All the crony's are fairly self serving, but Lil' Cheney is the absolute least compassionate.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Based on Dick Cheney.
- Stupid Sexy Flanders: Checks out Lil' Rummy's "buns of steel" at the St. Patrick's Day Parade.
- The Unintelligible
- Intelligible Unintelligible: One of his friends will sometimes translate what he said, usually Rummy.
- Incestuous Casting: In "First Kiss" Barbara seduces Cheney. The two are played by mother and son.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Live birds and rodents.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Believe it or not, Cheney really softens up at the end of season 2, showing true moments of caring for his friends and others.
- Yes-Man: Not as much as Condi and Rummy.
George Bush Sr.
- Armoured Closet Gay: Fell in love with George Washington as a young man and created Barbara from the remains of him and Betsy Ross to cover it up.
- Aw Look They Really Do Love Eachother: Has his moments with Barbara and George.
- Big Fancy House: Well, it is the White House.
- Bumbling Dad: Is generally incompetent.
- Berserk Button: If it doesn't have clams in it, don't call it clam chowder. George Sr. will nuke your restaurant.
- Follow in My Footsteps: To Lil' George
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Based on former US President, George H. W. Bush.
- Parental Favoritism: Bush Sr. Prefers Lil' George over his other two sons.
- Raging Stiffie: In "Big Pharma", due to a testosterone injection ment to help him grow a beard. Unfortunately this causes him to be unable to give the state of the union address.
- Aw Look They Really Do Love Eachother: With George Sr.
- Alliterative Name: Barbara Bush.
- Action Mom: Is a former wrestler and teaches George how to fight. She also went up agains Vladamir Putin's bear and won.
- The Beard: George Bush Sr. fell in love with George Washington, dug him up and re-animated him. But in order to not be gay, he "sewed on some lady parts". Thus creating Barbara Bush.
- Fan Disservice: Is often shown naked or topless.
- Housewife: Stays at home baking cookies.
- Incestuous Casting: Donick Cary who plays Cheney, is Mara Cary's son, who plays Barbara.
- Mrs. Robinson: In "First Kiss" when she seduces Lil' Cheney
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Barbara Bush.
- Really Gets Around: Cheats on her husband a lot.
- Sliding Scale of Undead Regeneration: Type IV
- Sexless Marriage: With George Sr., much to her frustration.
- Unusual Euphemism: "Driving on the wrong side of the road" to mean gay.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Far more then her husband.
- Would Hurt a Child: Hit Jeb in the head with a frying pan.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To George.
- Big Ol' Unibrow: Has a large unibrow.
- Big Eater: He has to be reminded to stop eating once all the food is gone.
- Black Sheep: The rest of the Bush's don't like him.
- Calling the Old Man Out: In "Hot Dogs" after he becomes smart after being hit with a frying pan.
- Cheerful Child: Is always happy, even when falling down a cliff or ripping his own stitches open.
- Dumb Blonde: A male example.
- Dumb Jock: Jeb is also the quarterback of the football team.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Shown often. For example, he accidentally ripped the door off of a car while getting out once.
- Fearless Fool: Is never afraid of anything, which often causes him pain.
- Hulk Speak: "Jeb want hug too!"
- Kindhearted Simpleton: Is easily the nicest of the Bush family.
- Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe: In "Hot Dogs" Barbara thinks Jeb's father might actually be Michael Dukakis.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Jeb Bush.
- Too Dumb to Live: Usually puts himself in danger, such as in "Camp" where he imitates a ram and rams his head into a tree.
- The Unfavorite:George Sr.:Why does everyone I love leave me?Jeb:Jeb still here!George Sr.:Oh god...
- Aloof Big Brother: Doesn't live at home, and George rarely see's him.
- Bi the Way: One of the prostitutes he brings home is male.
- Harmful to Minors: He gives his eight year old brother LSD, without even telling him what it is.
- The Stoner: Smokes pot and gives George LSD.
The Lil' Dems
- Academic Alpha Bitch: A catty bully who prioritizes good grades.
- Art Evolution: Hillary's character design drastically changes from season 1 to 2.
- A Day in the Limelight: "St. Patrick's Day", where she organizes the parade.
- Bi the Way: Kisses Lil' Condi in "First Kiss".
- Good Is Not Nice: Often bullies Lil' George
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Hillary Clinton.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Always wears a pants suit.
- Significant Double Casting: Lil' Condi and Lil' Hillary were purposely given the same voice actress because they are meant to be the exact opposite of each other.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Wedding", where he throws a party and tries inviting Condi over and over again.
- Being Good Sucks: Is one of the Lil' Dems, but tries often to get them to break the law or act immorally.
- Black Comedy Rape: Can get rather date rapey.
- Dirty Kid: Is obsessed with sex.
- Good Is Not Nice: Is pervey towards the other students and peer pressures/tricks his friends into drinking and taking drugs.
- Kid-anova: Is dating Hillary and often cheats on her.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Based on Bill Clinton.
- Slipping a Mickey: Attempts to slip one to Lil' Condi in a glass of coke, but Lil' Cheney drinks it instead.
- Toxic Friend Influence: To the Lil' Dems.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Gay Friend", where Condi, Cheney and Rummy try replacing George with him.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Barack Obama
- Token Minority: The only reoccurring black character.
Lil' Al Gore
- A Day in the Limelight: "Global Warming", where he takes the Cronies time traveling.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Al Gore.
Lil' Nancy Pelosi
- A Day in the Limelight: "Pooty Poot", where she was partners with Cheney on a school project.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wears a crop top.
- Beta Bitch: To Hillary.
- Brainy Brunette: Is the smartest and most level headed of the Lil' Dems.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Nancy Pelosi
Lil' John Kerry
- A Day in the Limelight: "Evolution", where he leads the cause for evolution.
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm: Sarcastic remarks go right over his head.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on John Kerry.
- Trademark Favorite Food: "I just love ketchup so much."
- Adorably Precocious Child: Has a very optimistic outlook.
- Ascended Extra: Started getting more and more screen time after the first half of season 2.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: Cheney says he is able to get a date with a grown woman because he has a huge penis.
- Blood-Splattered Innocents: When Cheney eats a live bird, and than offers Kucinich the still beating heart, splattering the horrified boy in blood in the process.
- Butt-Monkey: Usually got the worst of the abuse out of the Lil' Dems.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Unlike the other characters, he never swears and usually speaks like this.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Of Lil' Cheney.
- Little Boy Seeks Big Girl: Had a date with a grown woman for the dance.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Dennis Kucinich
- Pint-Sized Kid: Is tiny compared to the rest of the cast.
- Turn the Other Cheek: Always forgives everyone no matter how badly he's suffered. Mainly, towards Lil' Cheney.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Always see's the bright side of every situation.
Lil' Mikey Moore
- Big Eater: Is often hungry. The cronies use this against him.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: The Crony Squad tortures him by eating chips in front of him.
- Gonk: Is intentionally drawn ugly.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Micheal Moore.
- School Newspaper News Hound: Is this trope only with documentaries about school events rather than a newspaper.
- Small Name, Big Ego: The quote on his film ad; "I loved it! Lil' Mikey Moore has done it again!" - Lil' Mikey Moore.
Lil' Mc Cain
- Brainwashed: At the end of "Hall Monitor" Lil' Rummy brainwashes him into a mindless drone to Lil' George.
- Catchphrase: "And thats the straight talk!"
- And after being mind wiped "I agree with Lil' George and all of his policies."
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on John Mc Cain
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate Milk.
- Weak-Willed: Easily brainwashed by Rummy.
- A Day in the Limelight: "Three Dates", where George tries to impress her at the dance.
- Big Eater: Is pretty much always eating when she's seen.
- Betty and Veronica: Veronica to Lil' Condi's Betty.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Laura Bush.
- Satellite Love Interest: She never speaks apart from grunts and sighs, and George has a crush on her.
- The Speechless: Never talks.
Lil' Tony Blair
- Camp Gay: Is very flamboyant
- Forbidden Friendship: With Lil' George, by both their mothers.
- Gay Conservative: Is gay and conservative.
- Incompatible Orientation: Has a crush on Lil' George.
- In-Series Nickname: Tony Baloney.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Tony Blair
Mrs. RiceCondi's mother.
- Adults Are Useless: Never parents her daughter, Condi.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Looks exactly like her daughter.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: The other parents really don't like her.
- Women Are Wiser: Usually the only reasonable one in George Sr.'s office.
Darth CheneyCheney's father.
- Darth Vader Clone: He's just a bigger version of Cheney with a Vader mask and cape.
- Dark Is Not Evil: One of the best parents on the show (although it's not hard to outdo Mrs. Bush or Mr. Rumsfeld.)
- Expy: Of Darth Vader. His house even looks like the "Death Star".
- Vader Breath: Has essentially the same voice as Lil' Cheney but with this effect added.
Mr. RumsfeldRummy's father.
- Abusive Parents: This guy actually marks off the days he's gonna beat Rummy on his calendar.
- Ax-Crazy: Takes sadistic pleasure in abusing his son.
- Alcoholic Parent: There are beer cans and liquor bottles strewn about their house.
- Don't Make Me Take My Belt Off: Rummy often talks about being beaten with a belt.
- Manly Men Can Hunt: His living room walls are covered in animal heads and rifles.
- Parental Incest: It's suggested in "The Wedding" that he may have molested Rummy.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Looks exactly like his son.
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!: Acts like the laws don't apply to him and is secretary of defence.
- Unusual Euphemism:Lil' Rummy: My dad kisses me all the time. It's what he calls punching.
- Would Hurt a Child: Mainly, Rummy.
Lil' Fred Thompson
- Big Eater: Eats a ton of food at lunch time.
- Drama Club: He loves acting and tries to make George audition for the school play.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Fred Thompson.
- Catchphrase: "I didn't let the terrorists win today."
- In-Series Nickname: Julie.
- Kissing Cousins: In "Three Dates", he takes his cousin to the dance and kisses her.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Rudy Giuliani.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Prefers to wear dresses.
- The Ditherer: His main joke is that he always flip flops and can never make up his mind.
- The Fundamentalist: Of the Mormon variety.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Mitt Romney.
Lil' Ann Coulter and Lil' Katherine Harris
- Alpha Bitch: Ann
- But Liquor Is Quicker: They try to get Rummy and Cheney drunk so they can have sex with them
- Beta Bitch: Katherine
- Full-Name Basis: Always called by their full names.
- Gonk: They have intentionally ugly character designs.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Both of them spend the dance drinking in the bathroom.
- Near-Rape Experience: They attempt to rape Cheney and Rummy in "Three Dates."
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Based on Ann Coulter and Katherine Harris
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: Are portrayed as even more morally bankrupt than the cronies, and are revealed the be rapists.
- Those Two Guys: Are always seen together.
- Unusual Euphemism: "You're about to do a Billy Joel."
- Valley Girl: They have the accents.
Lil' Karl Rove
- All of the Other Reindeer: Is an outcast among the other students because of his performance at the talent show where he was ridiculed by the student judges.
- Dreadful Musician: Lil' Karl has a secret love for rapping. Unfortunately he sucks at it.
- Hikikomori: Stays locked in his room all the time, eating hot pockets.
- Inksuit Actor: He's a bad white rapper played by Kevin Federline.
- Manipulative Bastard: He may actually have mind control abilities. He teaches the cronies how to be master manipulators themselves.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Karl Rove.
- The Svengali: Is rumoured around school to be this, but never actually demonstrates it.Rummy: They say if you go to him, he owns your brain forever. Or at least until he steps down to spend more time with his family."
- White Gang-Bangers: Tries to act and dress like one.
Lil' Vladimir Putin
- The Bully: Bully's all the other students at Beltway Elementary.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Lil' Rummy is completely taken by him and his gorgeous chest.
- Hot Guys Are Bastards: Is a dick and is considered very attractive.
- In-Series Nickname: Lil' George attempts to give him the nickname "Pooty Poot." It doesn't go over well.
- Lineage Comes from the Father: Well, considering his mother is a bear...
- Large Ham: Is very overdramatic.
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong: Him and his father are made of this trope. Lil' Putin is extremely muscular, tough, and has a bear that follows him everywhere he goes. His dad is the same way, and is constantly drinking Vodka.
- "Every moment I talk is a moment I could be drinking vodka!"
- Mama Bear: Literally and figuratively. Not only is his mom very protective of him, but it turns out his bear, is his mother!
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Vladamir Putin.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: A lot of his dialogue is bleeped out.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Never wears a shirt.
Lil' Kim Jong Il
- Asian and Nerdy: Is very intelligent and is obsessed with filmmaking.
- The Bully: Bully's Lil' George, which is why he decides to nuke him.
- Crossdressing Voices: Is voiced by Diana Hsu
- Fanboy : To Kevin Costner. He even kidnapped him so he would star in his movie.
- Geek Reference Pool: He frequently references movies, particularly Kevin Costner films.
- Killed Off for Real: Is nuked by the Cronies.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Is based on Kim Jong Il