Team 7 (Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki) | Team 10 | Other Teams | Other Leaf Village Members | Other Villages' Shinobi | Neo Akatsuki | Otsutsuki Clan | Kara | Other Villains | Other Characters | Legacy Characters
Here be spoilers. Any thing that has not been aired on the free versionnote of Crunchyroll should be spoiler-tagged.
The team consists of Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki under the primary leadership of Konohamaru.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief:
- Boruto is the Mage, having excellent Ninjutsu, and several nature elements already under his belt despite being fairly younger. However, he's weaker than Sarada in physical strength, and while intelligent and crafty, is not as strategic as Mutsuki, who is very cunning.
- Sarada fills the spot as the Fighter for her team. In terms of Taijutsu, she is physically the strongest, but while being very intelligent, is more focused on raw power compared to her teammates. She also has less showings in Ninjutsu than Boruto, and Mutsuki is much more crafty in battle.
- Mitsuki fills the group's role as the Thief. His cunning personality, combined with Confusion Fu, makes him the craftiest fighter of the three. He has solid Ninjutsu as well, but his overall talents are shown much better put in strategy.
- Legacy Team: They are spiritual successor to an older Team 7, consisting of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, with slightly similar, but not the same, dynamics.
- Meaningful Rename: Originally coined as Team 3, but Sarada requested the Seventh Hokage, Naruto, to change it to Team 7; in order to continue their legacy.
- Power Trio: Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki. They work extremely well together and is one of the best trio team of Genin, if not the best.
- No One Gets Left Behind: A strong philosophy held by the team. When Mitsuki offers to stay behind to allow Boruto and Sarada to escape from Kuu, Boruto strongly says this to a T.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Interestingly enough, both Sarada and Mitsuki function as the Blue Oni to Boruto's Red Oni, though Mitsuki is considerably more calm, cool, and collected than Sarada is, who is a little bit more in the middle.
- The Team: The main team of Boruto: Next Generations.
- ¡Three Amigos!: Boruto, the Hero, and his best friend Mitsuki and Sarada his friend of the opposite gender.
- True Companions: Although Boruto and Sarada had initially butted head and Mitsuki was a bit awkward to be around, the three grew to be inseparable companions, so much forth that Boruto and Sarada were both ready to risk their rank as ninjas to retrieve Mitsuki after he supposedly deserted the village while Mitsuki was willing to risk his own life for the two's safety.