Team 7 (Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki) | Team 10 | Other Teams | Other Leaf Village Members | Other Villages' Shinobi | Neo Akatsuki | Otsutsuki Clan | Kara | Other Villains | Other Characters | Legacy Characters
Here be spoilers. Any thing that has not been aired on the free versionnote of Crunchyroll should be spoiler-tagged.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: A good example of this in contrast to the Fire Daimyo who reigned during Naruto's teenaged years.
- Adult Fear: He's kidnapped by a cannibal shinobi, much to his father's horror.
- Better to Die than Be Killed: After being captured, he attempts to kill himself with a shuriken to prevent himself from being used as ransom, though he's pinned down before that can happen.
- Birds of a Feather: Wants his father to notice him, which causes Boruto to connect with him and teach him ninja techniques.
- Chekhov's Skill: Boruto teaches him how to throw a shuriken during the bodyguard mission. Tentou later uses a shuriken to save Boruto from Shojoji.
- Distressed Dude: In chapter 13, he's kidnapped by Shojoji to be used as ransom.
- Innocently Insensitive: Makes some insensitive comments towards Boruto like laughing at his Sexy Jutsu attempt, but didn't mean anything bad by it.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: When he wants to buy Naruto Collectible Cards, he'd rather buy the store than not getting the cards he wants.
- Spoiled Sweet: Though he uses money to get things he wants typically, he's actually a very nice kid who wants attention from his father.
Debut: Naruto Gaiden: The Road Illuminated by the Full Moon (Manga), Boruto Episode 39 (Anime)A mysterious shinobi in a suit of armor that opposes Orochimaru.
- Artificial Human: Like Mitsuki, he is a synthetic human created by Orochimaru and is in fact identical to Mitsuki himself.
- Cool Mask: He wears a demon mask to hide his face initially because he is identical to Mitsuki
- Flawed Prototype: Unlike Mitsuki, he does not have sage power, making him genetically inferior to his flawless younger sibling.
- Master Swordsman: He is at least as skilled with his sword as Orochimaru.
- Morph Weapon: His armor can be used as a medium for his ninjutsu, transforming and encasing his enemy to trap them with his Armor Eater technique.
- Smoking Is Cool: He even uses a fancy snake shaped lighter, to show that he is really not Orochimaru's enemy.
- Stealth Mentor: To Mitsuki who he initially opposed as an enemy as a ruse with their father Orochimaru so that Mitsuki would awaken his senjutsu.
- Behemoth Battle: He fights the giant Akuta golem on the climax of the Mitsuki Disappearance arc.
- But Now I Must Go: After Boruto succeeds in bringing Mitsuki back, Garaga declares that his work is finished and bids farewell to Boruto.
- Eye Scream: He has a large scar covering one of his eyes, it's later revealed that his former summoner betrayed him and shot a Chakra beam at him which went from under his head on to one of his eyes. Ouch.
- Kaiju: It's a giant summoned snake, his size is comparable to the late Manda's.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: His relationship with Boruto is not at all dissimilar with the one between Naruto and Kurama, as they both converse in the center of the mind and Garaga constantly threatens Boruto with devouring him.
- Taken for Granite: He can spit a substance that can turn people into stone on contact.
- Tsundere: He constantly threatens and mocks Boruto for his idealism, but during the final battle with the Akuta he is shown that he has grown to care for Boruto.
- Behemoth Battle: He fights Garaga alongside Boruto, Sarada and Team 10.
- The Bus Came Back: He first appeared during the Fourth Ninja War in a single scene as a summon by Sasuke during the fight of Team 7 against the Juubi.
- Kaiju: It's a giant summoned snake, he's almost as big as Garaga.
- Nice Guy: He is extremely nice and polite to Boruto and his friends, even when telling them that he is only helping them because of Sarada.
- Undying Loyalty: He is completely loyal to Sasuke, this loyalty is extended to his daughter Sarada.