Team 7 (Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha) | Team 10 | Other Teams | Other Leaf Village Members | Other Villages' Shinobi | Otsutsuki Clan | Kara | Other Villains | Other Characters | Legacy Characters
Here be spoilers. Any thing that has not been aired on the free versionnote of Crunchyroll should be spoiler-tagged.
Voiced by: Tomoyuki Shimura (JP)
Debut: Boruto Chapter 11 (Manga)
The current daimyō of the Land of Fire and Tentou's father.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: A good example of this in contrast to the Fire Daimyo who reigned during Naruto's teenaged years.
Voiced by: Azusa Tadokoro (JP)
Debut: Boruto Chapter 11 (Manga)
Tentou is the son of the current Daimyō of the fire country. A kid who thinks he can own, buy and do everything he likes because he's the son of the most important man of the Fire Country. Boruto is given the mission of being his body guard, to the latter's annoyance.
- Adult Fear: He's kidnapped by a cannibal shinobi, much to his father's horror.
- Better to Die than Be Killed: After being captured, he attempts to kill himself with a shuriken to prevent himself from being used as ransom, though he's pinned down before that can happen.
- Birds of a Feather: Wants his father to notice him, which causes Boruto to connect with him and teach him ninja techniques.
- Chekhov's Skill: Boruto teaches him how to throw a shuriken during the bodyguard mission. Tentou later uses a shuriken to save Boruto from Shojoji.
- Distressed Dude: In chapter 13, he's kidnapped by Shojoji to be used as ransom.
- Innocently Insensitive: Makes some insensitive comments towards Boruto like laughing at his Sexy Jutsu attempt, but didn't mean anything bad by it.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: When he wants to buy Naruto Collectible Cards, he'd rather buy the store than not getting the cards he wants.
Voiced by: Saki Fujita (JP)
Debut: Boruto Episode 116 (Anime)
A young woman who's the heir of the Yoimura family.
- Identical Granddaughter: She looks identical to her ancestor who originally sealed the Soma.
- Hair of Gold: She has bright yellow hair and a very sweet personality.
- Meaningful Name: Remon or "Lemon", she has yellow hair and likes sour foods.
- Ojou: She's the heir of a noble family who's tasked with keeping an ancient evil at bay.
- Rich Suitor, Poor Suitor: She's already betrothed to Kankitsu, the son of another wealthy family, but she starts to feel attracted to Konohamaru, a mere shinobi from Konoha.
- Royals Who Actually Do S Omething: She's not from a royal family, but she comes from a wealthy family whose heiress she is. She has a good heart and cares for the people of her village.
- Ship Tease: She and Konohamaru have a lot of this going on through the Soma arc.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Her name is the Japanese spelling for "Lemon" which fits with her character better.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: With Konohamaru, whom she likes but she was already betrothed to Kankitsu, at the end of the arc she sacrifices her memories to seal the Soma.
Voiced by: Ryuichi Kijima (JP), Robbie Daymond (EN)
Debut: Naruto Gaiden: The Road Illuminated by the Full Moon (Manga), Boruto Episode 39 (Anime)
A mysterious shinobi in a suit of armor that opposes Orochimaru.
- Artificial Human: Like Mitsuki, he is a synthetic human created by Orochimaru and is in fact identical to Mitsuki himself.
- Cool Mask: He wears a demon mask to hide his face initially because he is identical to Mitsuki
- Flawed Prototype: Unlike Mitsuki, he does not have sage power, making him genetically inferior to his flawless younger sibling.
- Identical Stranger: Some fans have noticed that he along with Mitsuki bears a resemblance to Gen'yūmaru who was a former host of Orochimaru's. Any connection between them has not been commented on in-universe.
- Master Swordsman: He is at least as skilled with his sword as Orochimaru.
- Morph Weapon: His armor can be used as a medium for his ninjutsu, transforming and encasing his enemy to trap them with his Armor Eater technique.
- Only One Name: Like his brother and father, Log doesnt have a last name, though like Mitsuki, its unknown if its the result of Orochimaru not giving him one in the first place or some other reason.
- Smoking Is Cool: He even uses a fancy snake-shaped lighter, to show that he is really not Orochimaru's enemy.
- Stealth Mentor: To Mitsuki who he initially opposed as an enemy as a ruse with their father Orochimaru so that Mitsuki would awaken his senjutsu.
Voiced by: Masashi Nogawa (JP)
Debut: Boruto Episode 76
A giant red snake that inhabits the Moon Cave. Originally antagonistic towards Boruto and his friends, he later enters into a Summon Contract with Boruto, with the promise that if he fails to bring Mitsuki back to the Leaf Village, Garaga would devour him.
- Behemoth Battle: He fights the giant Akuta golem on the climax of the Mitsuki Disappearance arc.
- But Now I Must Go: After Boruto succeeds in bringing Mitsuki back, Garaga declares that his work is finished and bids farewell to Boruto.
- Eye Scream: He has a large scar covering one of his eyes, it's later revealed that his former summoner betrayed him and shot a Chakra beam at him which went from under his head on to one of his eyes. Ouch.
- Kaiju: It's a giant summoned snake, his size is comparable to the late Manda's.
- Taken for Granite: He can spit a substance that can turn people into stone on contact.
- Tsundere: He constantly threatens and mocks Boruto for his idealism, but during the final battle with the Akuta he is shown that he has grown to care for Boruto.
Voiced by: Kosuke Gotō (JP), Patrick Seitz (EN)
Debut: Naruto Chapter 633 (Manga), Shippūden Episode 373 (Anime)
A giant summoned snake, currently in the service of Sasuke. He originally participated in the Fourth Shinobi World War, he aids Boruto and his friends against Garaga out of his devotion to Sarada.
- Behemoth Battle: He fights Garaga alongside Boruto, Sarada and Team 10.
- The Bus Came Back: He first appeared during the Fourth Ninja War in a single scene as a summon by Sasuke during the fight of Team 7 against the Juubi.
- The Confidant: Implied to be one to Sasuke, as he is apparently the only one Sasuke routinely has conversations with when he is out on his journeys/missions. Upon hearing this Kakashi is a bit concerned that this isn't exactly helpful in getting Sasuke to be better at conversing with humans in general, let alone with Sarada in particular.
- Doting Grandparent: Is apparently one. In the "Family Day" novel Sasuke mentions to Kakashi that Aoda speaks to him of his grandson's growth (as in his physical length) with great joy.
- Kaiju: It's a giant summoned snake, he's almost as big as Garaga.
- Nice Guy: He is extremely nice and polite to Boruto and his friends, even when telling them that he is only helping them because of Sarada.
- Undying Loyalty: He is completely loyal to Sasuke, this loyalty is extended to his daughter Sarada.
Voiced by: Kenji Nomura
Debut: Boruto Chapter 24 (Manga), Boruto Episode 192 (Anime)
Kawaki's biological father, an abusive man that has shown no love to his child.
- Abusive Parent: Possibly the worst example in the entire franchise, he constantly berates Kawaki, forcing him to work at an early age to pay his alcohol if he wants to eat dinner, and mistreats him at any given chance.
- His lowest point has to be when he agrees to sell his child to Jigen in exchange for money, and smashes an empty bottle on the poor kid's head before insulting him again, and gleefully sealing the deal.
- All There in the Script: His name isn't spoken aloud in-story and is only credited as such in the anime credits, doubling as Named by the Adaptation.
- Ambiguous Situation: The anime mentions that he was a former shinobi who participated in the last great war, but we never get clarification if that's the truth, let alone what ninja village he allegedly sprang from. His default personality and plus his neighbors' skepticism doesn't inspire much confidence in it.
- Beard of Evil: Has a thick goatee and is a bastard.
- Fat Bastard: He is quite fatty, and as much a jerkass.
- Hypocrite: He berates Kawaki for having accepted a gift from a goldfish merchant, telling him to not trust strangers. He then accepts to make deals with Jigen, a stranger.
- Meaningful Name: Kokatsu can mean "drying up" or "repletion", in reference to his incorrigible alcoholism.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: The anime reveals that he had apparently taken part in the Fourth Ninja War, which has taken a heavy toll on him.
- Unreliable Narrator: Claims that he fought as a ninja during the Fourth Shinobi World War, but his fellow villagers don't buy it due to his boorish nature. It isn't cleared up in his sole appearance, so...