If you were looking for a story about happy aliens who help humans do miraculous things, please reread the title of this page, if you already did there is something wrong with your INFERIOR HUMAN BRAIN!
. No this is a Invader Zim Spin-Off .....Thingy
. Or rather a Play By Post Game
Set in the same general universe with some Fanon
characters and even some Canon
Characters Like Zim, Dib and Skoodge appear. There is also a GrimDark
Universe where Roleplayers also set scenes. So now sit back and get your FILTHY HUMAN EYEBALLS
ready to read the most random things a Group of Invader Zim
loving Kids can come up with.
Link to the most active roleplaying spots can be found here and here
DAID contains examples of:
- Abusive Parents: Nel, being one of the only characters with parents.
- Alyssa may also count, if you consider her distant relationship with her parents, which may count as neglect.
- Same thing with Deef, which is actually worse. His mom makes him sleep in the basement and doesn't give a shit if he gets kidnapped by aliens, if he starts screaming in the middle of the night, or anything.
- The Ace: Possibly Dorp.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: One horrific rule in the Grimdark world dictates that once a ruler reaches the age of 14, a child will be chosen to be the next prince/princess and will ultimately be corrupted by the previous one.
- Afraid of Blood: Jir and his mirror twin Rij have Hemophobia.
- Alien Among Us: A very insane amount actually.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Melissa seems to sum this up pretty nicely.
- Alien Invasion: Considering all the irken invaders on earth you'd think they'd have it concoured, but between Troblesome humans like Deef and Alyssa, diffrence in reasons for being on earth, possible enjoyment of being on earth instead of Irk and just pure laziness the invasion doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
- Aliensof London: Myk is a British stereotype in a vortian body.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Deef, save for Alyssa and even SHE thought he was STARK RAVING MAD! (Actually stated by Alyssa's creator).
- Ambition Is Evil: Melissa, her ambition is to break Deef and Alyssa through psychological warfare and is even willing to bring them to the brink of death just to toy with them HER AND GLaDOS COULD BE FRIENDS!
- Ambiguous Gender: Bunny was this when Jir thought he was a girl
- most notibly Riley who is totally Ambiguous Word of God says s/he will remain ambiguous till the plot demands Riley's reveal.
- Ambiguously Gay: Bunny, when Jir first met him he initionally thought he was a girl due to basically living in his bunny suit, Bunny often will comment on how adorable Jir is, justified Jir's a Loliboy but bunny also constently blushes around Jir, while still having a tendancy to call Jir dude, His creator even stated she has no idea although it's likely.
- Apologises a Lot: Jir tends to do this alot.
- Arch-Enemy: Nel is this to Alyssa, Nel likes the irkens; Alyssa despises them, Nel is tough; Alyssa's pretty weak, Nel likes Dib (But Dorp more) and Alyssa likes Deef.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Nano (Former) does this TOO much! Jir also has his moments.
- Attention Whore: Althought it seems out of character Jir loves when others fawn over him for his Loliboy charm.
- Asexual: Bunny seems to be Bisexual, yet doesn't seem to want a relationship with anyone.
- A Villain Named "Z__rg": Invader Gl.k.
- Backstory: Almost EVERY character has one!
- Badass Blink: I suppose any Disguise malfunctions could somewhat count as this.
- Baddie Flattery: Grimdark Jir is known for doing this to his victims and Melissa does it as well.
- Beetle Maniac: Alyssa is this.
- Beneath the Mask: Grimdark Jir has been half drownded and traumatized by Garth and yet puts on a brave face infront of his assosiates and servents.
- Berserk Button:
- Don't you DARE hurt Jir's friends!
- Don't tell Deef's secrets!
- Don't call Gl.k GL.KRIN!
- Don't steal Ber's muffins!
- Don't mess with Deef (Alyssa will kill you)
- Don't tell Melissa she has a mental defect!
- Don't remind Nel of her past
- DON'T YOU DARE HARM/INSULT DORP!
- Don't mention the Tallest around Buu!
- Betty and Veronica: Gl.k is Betty and Zim is Veronica to Gar's Archie (Although Zim wants nothing to do with Gar)
- Beware the Nice Ones if you push Fip's berserk button you will imidiatly regret it
- Big Anime Eyes: All characters created by Jir will automatically have these sort of eyes.
- Big Red Button: AND HOW! If you have a button and an idiot it's bound to be pushed!
- Bio-Augmentation: When Melissa turned Alyssa in a irken,
- Averted and played strait when Melissa tried to do the same to Deef to which Gar replied IT'LL MAKE HIM STRONGER!
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma: Literal example
- Melissa: Your race are as easy to minipulate as vortian molding substance.
: Vortian moldin- wait what?!
- Gar: Cool! It's like two hoggulus, one cattapult!
** Another example is Melissa whom was born sadistic from her hatchday but was also ridiculled by many she also had a voice in her head (A bit similar to Gar's trait but both are true traits of thier creators) And enjoys torturing humans in sadistic ways.
- Bounty Hunter: Ink
- Break the Badass: In the part where Jon and GD Jir are bonding we get a huge Break the Badass when we figure out Garth has traumatized GD Jir into submission.
- Breakthe Cutie: Jir, Nel and Gar with their scaring backstories and Deef and Alyssa got a brief bit of this when Melissa torchered them.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Nel once litterally mentioned Flipnotes Hatena (As in the Site this is posted on) by name.
- Nel also listens to Discord VERY often, which is her boyfriend Dorp's Character Theme.
- Fip once mentioned how On The Bright Side Melissa only kills background characters.
- "Horray for plot convinient bell rings!"
- Cartoon logic is mentioned alot in-universe.
- Breakout Character: Suprizingly the Author Avatar Melissa became a break out character once her creator made Jir take a backseat to her.
- Butt-Monkey: Deef and Alyssa, They are constently being tortured and joked about by the Villain Protagonist.
- The Cake Isa Lie: Melissa promised Deef she'd free Alyssa if he gave her the picture but in the end made him, her and Gar's temporary slave.
- Came from the Sky: Practiclly every alien to some extent.
- Can't Have Sex, Ever: Irkens; which most of the rping people play as phisically can't have sex although some rpers have found a G-rated way of doing it with "special wires".
- Can't Kill You, Still Need You: How Melissa feels about Deef and Alyssa.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Melissa could be this but since the main cast is aliens she's more or less a villan protagonist.
- Cats Are Mean: Played straight with the correctly named Miss Fluffy Doom.
- The Chains of Commanding: GD Jir has to deal with this (although he cares only for people who are undyingly loyal to him and sometimes he Pet the Dog with a few characters) He has to deal with runninghis chaoticly evil world where there are suprisingly very few problems and has to deal with garth his jealous advisor (he was demoted when Jir was created) who constantly tries to corrupt him and teach him to be evil.
- Character Development: GD Jir got Lighter and Softer with the addition of his Backstory which explains his evilness but only shows this side to his caretaker Elle and his two friends Wunny and Jon.
- Character Tics: Jir has his cute "I want attention face" and Melissa and Gar's eyes twitch if they believe a human has found out they aren't human, also when Melissa is pissed off her eyes tend to get darker and if out of disguise one anttena will shoot up while the other flops down.
- Characterization Marches On: Jir is a great example begining as a complete cloudcuckoolander, then becoming a Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling (being a more drastic example and typically doing it to everyone who he considered foolish) then finally being a cute boy.
- Cheerful Child: Bunny is so opptrimistic it makes you want to choke a baby Moose.
- San is very annoying but is so unbearablly nice (Other then pulling pranks on people like dressing guys up in dresses often by force)
- Chewing the Scenery: So many irkens do this.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Deef and Alyssa being pretty much the only characters who aren't bats, and who don't like irkens.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Ber and Nano (Formerlly) are both cloudcuckoolanders they are both completely delusional to any common sense and are often found being insane!
- Comic-Book Adaptation: Any comics could count.
- Companion Cube: Ryn's scissors that she is completely attached to and sometimes talks to.
- Conflicting Loyalty: Jir cares deeply about Deef and Gar, Word of God says he would probably save Gar's life if he could only save one of them
- Contemplative Boss: Melissa does this so much it's Creepy....
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Melissa's making Deef be her slave, dressing him up in a dress, pushing him into a pit of ham ect.
- Cowardly Lion: Jir does this and will only stop being a coward if his friends are threatened. Sometimes Played for Laughs as well just having him do nothing while bad things happen to him.
- Cuddle Bug: Jir is this to Deef and Gar the most, given he's two but he's a mature two year old
- Cute and Psycho: Melissa is this crossed with Sugar-and-Ice Personality.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Gar, Jir, GD Jir, Wunny, Nel, Garth the list goes on!
- Darker and Edgier: Word of God says Ink is a Darker and Edgier version of Zim.
- Dark Is Evil: Played straight with the Grim DARK world and also Melissa's eyes change in colour from Blue to Black when she's angry.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Gar's eyes are darker then most irkens due to a time paradox, but she's not necissarrily Evil, just kinda Insane.
- The Dark Side: GD Jir's Dark fortress alligence is this in spades although it doesn't look as if his empire will ever fall.
- Dark World: The Grimdark world is a world of homicidle child murderers.
- Deflector Shields: Jir's forcefields count, and considering many in this universe are technologicly advanced there are probably more.
- Deliberately Cute Child: Jir does this when he wants attention.
- Determined Defeatist: Riz (Not Gar's) has claimed he will never give up trying to get Jir EVER.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Deef had tea with Melissa once.
- Dirty Business: GD Jir seems to be this trope he was forced to kill a multitude of people and really had no choice in it. Even worse is when you realize Garth was forced to kill both his parents.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Melissa. Take a picture of her out of disguise and she will kidnap your best friend.
- Alyssa, make fun of Deef she will Kill you.
- The Ditz: Ber is REALLY stupid, and A "Muffinaholic" that's right....
- Do-Anything Robot: Jir and several other sirs might be this.
- Don't Make Me Destroy You: Melissa does this purely because if she ever did kill Deef and Alyssa life would be boring for her.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Jay is this heck it would be weird if he wasn't since he's a Robot version of Jayfeather.
- Dudley Do-Right Stops to Help: Jir will help anyone even at the cost of his life.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Ber in the Third episode twice and Nano once in a similar scene to the second one.
Ber: Why didn't you do that five days ago when we were hurtling through space?
Melissa: So how're we going to learn about this planet?
Ber: There's a place called Skool where humans learn
Melissa: Great idea Ber! Beat
wow.. never thought I'd say that.
Gar: Are there any information centers near by?
Nano: Yes, my master. It is a small daytime shelter unit called "Skool" normal earth children learn there
Gar: Hey what's with the sudden burst of intelligence?
Gar: And there it is.....
- Electric Torture: Melissa's punishment for Alyssa went pretty far with this.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Little known fact, Melissa was once nicknamed "Flop" Due to a situation when she was younger
- Enfant Terrible: appearently Nel was Homicidal and selfish as a child
- Even Evil Has Standards: Melissa is above harming infants.
- Evil Is Petty: All Villain Protagonist are this.
- Evil Laugh: Gar, Melissa, Gl.k Pretty much every irken has one.
- Expanded Universe: The Grimdark world.
- Eye Take: The people of Hatena love this, complete with dialated pupils.
- False Innocence Trick: Dorp does this all the time.
- Fantastically Indifferent: Deef and Alyssa do to all they go through.
- Fantastic Racism: Deef to Irkens and Irkens to Deef and Alyssa.
- Fasterthan Light Travel: Not always necassary since Irk is only six months away but usally a result of a Cloud Cuckoo Lander in a What Does This Button Do? situation.
- Fearless Fool: Ber takes no percaution when defying her easily ticked off sister Melissa.
- Fish Eyes: Ber gets these alot.
- Flanderization: Jir started to do this with his cutness but steered himself back to his smart self.
- Flat Character: Some charecters in Gd such as Elle and the guards only have a single perpose and other then that don't do anything worth noting.
- Flaw Exploitation: Melissa exploites Deef's Obvious crush on Alyssa and Deef and Alyssa both exploit the main weaknesses of a irken, water, Thier Paks and thier hamminess.
- Forced into Evil: Almost all rulers of the Grimdark world.
- For the Evulz: All Melissa's plans.
- Founder of the Kingdom: The founder of the Grimdark world is mentioned alot but not much is known about him other then he was Always Chaotic Evil.
- Fountain of Youth: Jir's ability to make anyone younger and the portable Smeet Ray Gl.k invented.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Gar is Choleric
- Melissa has the strengths of Melancholic but some of the weaknesses of a Sanguine
- Gl.k is Sanguine
- Nel has the strengths of Phlegmatic but the weaknesses of a Sanguine.
- Freudian Excuse: Gar, though not a villan (More a Baddie main character like all other irkens) Is Insane because ever since her hatchday she was treated diffrently the Tallest used her as thier personal slave and as her hatred for them grew she gained a Voice in her head (Commonly known today as anti Gar) Who fed her hatred with lies until she snapped and tried to kill the tallest.
- Friendship Moment: When Gar saved Melissa moments from death after she was captiured by Alyssa.
- When Deef went through embarassing hell to save Alyssa from Melissa and Gar Although justified since Deef has a crush on Alyssa
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Melissa was just a normal smeet, but then she got bullied like hell, killed many people, became a Psychopathic Manchild, got a obsession with drinking blood and many other horrible things.
- Gar also was a normal smeet, whom the tallest chose to use as their personal Chew Toy, went insane and tried to kill the tallest.
- Genius Book Club: Often tried by Melissa to out geek Deef, although to avoid a who's the smartest fight TO THE DEATH! Melissa and Deef's creators have agreed that they are both equally intelligent.
- Genki Girl: Buu used to be this before Characterization Kicked in.
- Good Is Not Nice: Alyssa and Deef, Mainly Alyssa though considering she Tried to kill Melissa even when the latter stated she never even wanted to destroy earth and simply enjoyed toying with her and Deef
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: The creators of this use the words Keel, sheet and other subversions.
- Gravity Sucks: Whenever a person is deffieing gravity, The MINUTE somebody questions the logicallity Gravity kicks in.
- Green Lantern Ring: Every Irken's PAK is one of these.
- Guinea Pig Family: Deef's family has been stated to be this.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Gar and Gl.k apparently get pissed off REALLY easily.
- Hard Light: some Deflecter sheilds are this, also Disguises that are more technollogical are this.
- Harmful to Touch: All pure Irkens can't eat meat (Although some like Gar and Melissa find Earth Meats too delicious to resist) or touch water unless coted in paste, without screaming in pain and steaming.
- Handy Remote Control: Greatest example would be the remote control Melissa used to painfully Shock Alyssa, whenever Deef tried to foil her plan for making Deef, her and Gar's temporary slave.
- Hearing Voices: Melissa with Maria, Gar with anti Gar, both are the ??? flavor.
- Heroic BSoD: Wunny and GD Jir both got one of these once, probably the most notible example was when Gar had a nightmare of Gl.k killing her and she avoided him for a few days and was totally out of it.
- High Collar of Doom: Gl.k has one of these.
- His Story Repeats Itself: Riz' (Jir's Riz) multiple appearence that cause him to almost win but ultimatley be defeated.
- Holding Backthe Phlebotinum: quite a bit, One good example is Jir who is a all powerful death mechine, but holds back his insane powers because he's somewhat cowardly and JUST TOO DANG NICE!
- Horrible Judge of Character: Deef seems to believe Melissa is because of her refusal to agree that Gar is a idiot (Although she really isn't Deef's just a JERK!)
- I Ate WHAT?!: Melissa had a red drink and Deef asked what it was. She told him to drink it and find out. He thought it was koolaid, It was not koolaid
- I Can't Feel My Legs: Boo, Melissa's LEAST FAVORITE CREATION, often states this despite never having legs in the first place.
- I Know Yourein There Somewhere Fight: Jir gets this wherever he's reprogrammed.
- Improbable Age: Deef and Alyssa are around 13 years old, yet they fight 130 year old aliens on a regular basis (Justified since 130 year old irkens are the equivalent of a 13 year old child.
- Inertial Dampening: Jir gave Deef a berry that had this effect ,making him immune to interal affects of Irken food.
- Infinite Supplies:You barely EVER see anyone at stores to buy things they should have run out of.
- Infrared X-Ray Camera: Deef and Melissa have one in thier goggles.
- Innocent Aliens: Dorp and Zarn are this, they don't hate Earth Zarn's just hiding out there and Dorp doesn't want to leave because of Nel.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Dorp and Nel. Nel is a 10-13 year old human while Dorp is technically 140 human years old (Although he's the equivilant to a 14 year old teenager on his planet so it may be justfied).
- Interspecies Friendship: Any Irken-human friendships.
- Interspecies Romance: Dorp (Irken) and Nel (Human).
- Invisibility Cloak: This is a world where NOT having one is weird.
- Involuntary Shapeshifter: This was a idea that was somewhat discarded with Jir and only has a Day in the Limelight every so often.
- It's All About Me: Gl.k is a very, very vain person as most irkens are, also Bunny used to be this.
- I Will Punish Your Friend for Your Failure: involved in one of Melissa's most elaborate plan.
- Jerkass Dissonance: Melissa is so Evil yet many people (except Deef and Alyssa) like her.
- Jet Pack: Sir units have this in their feet.
- Kids Are Cruel: In a Noodle Incident with Melissa she was picked on quite a bit at the irken acadamy plus Kids on earth are no better.
- Most notably Nel who was majorly bullied at Skool.
- Killer Rabbit: Wunny for obvious reasons.
- Kill It with Water: Deef and Alyssa will often douse Gar or Melissa in water.
- Lack of Empathy: Interspeicies empathy does not exsist (Save for Nel).
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: —> Alyssa: This is just depressing. I feel like I'm the creation of some sort of sick, twisted mind who hates me so much that they won't let me die, but suffer until the point I wish I could.
- LEGO Genetics: GD Nel specializes in this.
- Living Battery: Irken Paks may be this since they don't need sleep (With exceptions like Melissa who's PAK is slightly defective and can't self-recharge like normal Paks).
- Loners Are Freaks: Deef and Alyssa are freaks in diffrent fields, Alyssa is a Beetle Maniac and Deef is a Child Prodigy.
- Made of Explodium: Nano (Formerly) seems to be since everytime he is smart His head Asploads!
- Made of Phlebotinum:Might as well be with how 95% of the characters aren't from this world.
- Magic Antidote: Jir's berries are deffanly this.
- Magic from Technology: Alot of Irkens and sirs have magical abilities.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Buu (Girl) and Iro (Boy)
- Buu (XD Again) and Len (Boy).
- Bunny (boy) Moosie (girl).
- Also Melissa thinks Alyssa and Deef are like this although she may just be taking a huge wack at Deef
- Meaningful Name: Gar's name is a combination of Gir and Gaz, Jir was the cutest male name ending in -ir, Melissa was named after her creator, Jay was named and based of of Jayfeather, Riz (Jir)'s creator was eating Rice while creating him, Micky was named after her creators friend Mickayla, Riley is Named after His/Her creator's friend Riley, Maria means bitter the list goes on.
- Mental Picture Projector: Gar's dream projector.
- Mood-Swinger: Jay envokes this trope because he's a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Moral Myopia: Fip tries to justify Melissa's potential drinking of human blood by saying "at least it wasn't anyone you knew".
- All Irkens seem to think like this
- Nanomachines:Melissa's S.I.R Micky can turn into a nanobot so she will be unoticed when keeping tabs on people.
- Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book: Melissa owns one of these, either used to draw nightmarish pictures of Deef and Alyssa being killed or [[spoiler:Pictures of how alone and afraid she feels.
- Nobody Can Die: In this universe dying is only Played for Laughs or Played for Drama. But in the Grimdark world it becomes a point that any minor characters can and will die.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Jir doesn't seem to considering his tenancy to hug people alot and randomly appear and take naps on peoples heads.
- Not a Morning Person: Jir tends to get grumpy if you wake him up early or in the middle of his nap, basically waking up a sleepy Jir is not a good idea.
- Not as You Know Them: When people first show up in the GD world they are often shocked to find people they known acting completly different then they do in the real world.
- Not of This Earth: only about 5% of the characters ARE of this earth. The latter being Dib, Deef, Alyssa and Nel.
- Not So Different: Deef and Melissa, both are The Smart Guy, Dead Pan Snarker, loners and various other things.
- No Water Proofing In The Future: Subverted since none of the charecters rust or at least that we know of.
- Ominous Walk: Melissa loves to do this, almost everytime she encounters Deef or Alyssa she'll do this.
- One Steve Limit: EVERYONE tries to keep to this.
- OOC Is Serious Business:Ber being smart is taken very seriously, Jay crying is taken as a very odd occurence and the list goes on.
- Past Victim Showcase: The boy Melissa killed to harvast his blood probably counts.
- Perpetual Smiler: San is this, save for a few exceptions.
- Phlebotinum Bomb: Jir has missles that only hit a certain target and leaves everything else unharmed.
- Phlebotinum Girl: In the Grimdark world Com very well may become this if she makes a Deal with Jir and joins His alligence.
- Phlebotinum-Induced Stupidity: Just one of the many implied security devices on Alyssa's containment unit.
- Pinocchio Nose: Melissa and Gar's eyes twitch when lieing about being human.
- Poison Is Evil: Averted, Deef suspected Melissa poisened his food but Melissa claimed that would be most dishonourable, considering they were having tea and Melissa wanted it to be pleasant.
- Polite Villains, Rude Heroes: Melissa can be polite, just not to Deef or Alyssa and Deef seems to be a jerk most of the time to irkens.
- Protagonist Journey to Villain: Road To Insanity the abandoned branch of the series was supposed to be a series about how Gar became who she is( although she's not exactly a villan), but was scrpped for time and explained in a single paragraph.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Melissa and half the Irkens are very childlike and insane.
- Psychotic Smirk: Melissa's Slasher Smile is basically this with Scary Teeth.
- Put the "Laughter" in "Slaughter": Melissa laughs alot when attempting to harvest Deefs blood....
- Quintessential British Gentleman: Myk is made of this trope
- Rapunzel Hair: Nel's hair is down to her feet and is always perfectly straight.
- Really Was Born Yesterday: Jir claims that he ages properlly and is simply a two year old, who has the intelligence of a teenager and the maturity of a toddler.
- Resentful Guardian: Aparentlly every generation of rulers in the Grimdark world are this, most notibly Garth who straight out admitted it.
- Rotating Protagonist: This series is made by like 10 or more kids so it would be unfair to have a single protagonist.
- The Runaway: Nel ran away from a abusive home and it was made into a episode of its own.
- Running Gag: If Melissa is ever seen drinking something it's described as "Red liquid/stuff"
- If Melissa knows somebody has high blood sugar she'll make a joke about "Their blood is good on pancakes".
- If a grave must be used in an Imagine Spot it will always be Deef's or Alyssa's saying "Nobody who matters will miss you" or some variation.
- Melissa+portal= <3
- Melissa and Gar's obsession with ham
- Gl.k believing Melissa is a vortian spy
- Melissa using british slang and Gl.k having no idea what it means.
- Sanity Slippage: A Grimdark world princess (who's name escapes me) had this happent to her leading to her becoming Ax-Crazy.
- Also Gar and Melissa are notable.
- Scary Teeth: Despite all irkens having zipper-like teeth Melissa is often drawn with sharp, pointed teeth when she's doing her Slasher Smile.
- Selective Slaughter: Melissa would kill Alyssa and Deef in a heartbeat, but she won't due to certain things
- Self-Destruct Mechanism: Apperently all Irkens and S.I.R units are equipped with these incase their mission fails and they are found out by huge masses of the planets inhabitants.
- Sentient Phlebotinum: Grimdark Jir may become one of these in some part of the Grimdark series.
- Shipper on Deck: Zem tends to make flipnotes about how other peoples o.cs love her o.cs and have 5 children
- Shoot the Dog:Everyone Squees over Melissa when she becomes a baby, yet Alyssa was willing to kill her still (Luckily she lived)
- Shorter Means Smarter: Played straight with Melissa whom is shorter then Ber and 10X smarter.(Even that's a understatment)
- Shouldn't We Be in School Right Now?: Replace We with you and you get an exact quote from the Plot Hole Filler episode.
- Shout-Out: Jay is Jayfeather as a robot
- "Call a scientist!"
- Letty is named after Letty Whiterock (who ironicly is a Shout-Out herself), modeled after Youmu and has the Backstory of what Space Cores theorised Backstory is.
- Alot Of the creator Jir's characters are a Shout-Out to something for example: Riley Italy(Hetalia), San and Wunny (Spliced).
- "That's why his blood is so good on pancakes"(Futurama).
- Silence, You Fool!: Everytime Ber points out a flaw in what Melissa said this ensues.
- Slasher Smile: Melissa is proud of hers, (Evil giggle makes it even creepier).
- Small Town Boredom: Melissa believes this would happen without Deef and Alyssa.
- Smug Snake: Melissa is this, doubled with his her Psychopathic Manchild tendancies makes it seem like she's joking around with Deef sometimes.
- Squee!: Cuteness Proximity always induces this.
- Stepford Smiler: San is this because she was picked on all the time, but Melissa told her if she just kept smiling things would get better.
- Strapped to a Bomb: A character named Melissa enjoys joking with Hero Antagonist Alyssa, by... strapping bombs onto her. In a world where Nobody Can Die, this is usually Played for Laughs, coupled with Melissa's Catchphrase, "Okay, fine, so I blew your human up."
- Stupid Good: Ber often questions why Melissa hurts the humans.
- Sugary Malice: Melissa did this effectitvely to Deef, after going from being psyco to more child-like deef admited that something pleasant came out of someone who drinks blood.
- Superior Species: The Irken race thing very highly of themselves.
- —>"Melissa": How could anyone hate Irkens? WE'RE SO AMAZING!
- Surrounded by Idiots: Alyssa and Deef ultimately (Although most Irkens are NOT idiots they just believe they are).
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Accuse Melissa or Gar of being aliens and this WILL happen.
- Sweet Tooth: All irkens and Sir units love snacks but Jir has a definite sweet tooth.
Melissa: *making tea* *puts a spoonful of sugar in* hmm maybe one more.. *puts another in* nope still not enough.. *puts another in*
Meissa: *pours entire bag in* Perfect!
- Take Over the World: The basic premise of the Rule Of Defects arc.
- Talking to Themself: Gar does this with Anti-Gar.
- Techno Babble: Melissa goes into this sometimes.
- Tempting Fate:
Deef:I have extra copies of that picture Melissa stole
Jir: She's going to kill you when she finds out
Deef: Like that'll happen the only way she'd know is if she was spying on us
=Deef gets a e-mail=
"To Deef, I'm going to kill you ~ Melissa"
Deef: e-e ......
- Time Travel:ALOT of characters can time travel for one reason or another.
- Tomboy: EVERY girl in this show will be a tomboy to some extent! Most notibly Nel who is the Real Women Don't Wear Dresses type, alot of female Irkens are Action Girl and Moosy is a One of the Boys kind.
- Too Dumbto Live: Ber is a muffin obessed idiot.
- Took a Level in Badass: Many characters, Gar, Nano, Buu, ect.
- Took a Level in Kindness:Bunny used to be a Jerkass but is now a unbearably nice person.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Melissa and Gar LOVE ham Melissa once gave a sick Gar Chickenoodle soup....with ham in it.
- Transformation Ray: Gl.k's smeet ray is one.
- Trapped in Another World: Played purely for laughs with the whole "Portal only opens once a week" thing.
- Tsundere: Moosy who is a sarcastic, bossy, Jerkass, but will become a nice person around Jir and a few other people.
- Twitchy Eye: Melissa and Gar get this when confronted on being aliens.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Gar (Red but more blue then Melissa comicly) and Melissa (Red also comicly) and Gl.k.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Fip claims Melissa used to be this before she joined the irken acadamy.
- Undying Loyalty: Jir is very loyal to his friends even at the cost of his life, and Melissa feels loyalty towrd her friend Gar.
- Villainous BSoD: Why Melissa let Deef go after the "Flop" incident.
- Villains Out Shopping: Deef found it hard to believe that Melissa orginized a teaparty with Nel and Fip just for fun.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Melissa a Dead Pan Snarker is best friends with Fip who Tastes Like Diabetes, Melissa finds Fip annoying and embarassing and Fip often feels sorry for Melissa.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Water and meat for irkens.
- Weapon of Mass Destruction: Jir.
- Wicked Cultured: Melissa is quite classy, she drinks Blood tea, is suave, relitvily keeps her cool and enjoys civilized tea parties.
- Wire Dilemma: parodied
May: CUT THE RED WIRE!
Lazar: THEY'RE ALL RED!!!
May: Lazar you're wearing red googles....
- Would Hurt a Child: Inverted, Melissa draws the line at harming anyone under the age of 12.
- And pretty much everyone in the Dark fortress alligence such as GD Jir, GD Gar, GD Nano, GD Nelly (WHO'S JOB IS TO HARM CHILDREN) and GD Key are all willing to kill children if they defy thier rules.
- You Fool!: Buu constently calls Dorp a fool.
- —>Buu:*recieveing a Piggy-Back from Dorp* All aboard the Fool Express!
- Word of God stated this is based on her sister's friend's nickname.
- It seems worth noting that the episode this concept was introduced in was called "Fool!"