Hello everyone on this here wiki! No matter what people have told you, I am not an alien. I am a 17 year old American male.
Everytime I think, "oo! This is an example of that trope!" it turns out to already be listed.
- Real name: I'm not saying it here, but it fallows the Law of Alien Names. Not that I'm an alien or something!
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: About 90 degrees with the ground. Bi but leaning towards straight.
- Age: 17
- Country: United States of America
- Favorite color: Red, blue, and black. Yes, I know that's three colors.
- Favorite music genre: Heavy Metal, though I try not to limit myself.
- Favorite extant animal: Tardigrade
- Favorite extinct animal: Hard to say. I'll go with Opabinia regalis (or vacuum cleaner bug, as my grandfather and I called it).
- Favorite planetoid: Eris
- Astrological sign (even though I don't believe that stuff): Capricorn.
- Religion: Atheism (not really a religion, but enough people use the word like it is one).
I show examples of
- Anti-Nihilist: This is my philosophy (or at least, I try to keep it like this).
- Asperger's Syndrome: I have this. As do a lot of you, appearently.
- Barbarian Longhair: YMMV on the barabarian part, but I don't like haircuts. Downplayed, as I actually take care of it.
- Berserk Button: Calling Autism/Asperger's a disease and/or calling for a cure. This makes things hard because my uncle thinks this way.
- Conlang: Yeah, I have a few.
- Cuckoo Snarker: Describes me well in real life. My internet self doesn't have as much snarking to do.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: How to tell if I'm scared of an animal:
Things I Like
Works I Like
Okay, I have seen very little anime, and haven't read any manga. In fact, this is all the anime I've seen.
Yep. That's it. Two anime. One because I saw it all over the place, the other because the premise intrigued me. I'll let you figure out which is which.
After rereading the above, I remembered that Dragon Ball Z is an anime.
(I have started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Because memes.)
- The Gamera films.
- All of the Godzilla franchise. (Well, not all of them. I'm looking at you, Minya.)
- The entire Jurassic Park series. (Yes, that includes Jurassic Park III.) See Literature.
- Pacific Rim
- I'll just throw you the Ray Harryhausen page.
- Star Wars. (Except The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.)
- Amon Amarth
- Angel Witch
- The Beatles
- Black Flag
- Black Sabbath
- Blind Guardian
- Blue Öyster Cult
- The Clash
- Dead Kennedys
- Death Grips
- Deep Purple
- Dream Theater
- Gustav Holst
- Igor Stravinsky
- Iron Maiden
- Jimi Hendrix
- Judas Priest
- King Diamond/Mercyful Fate
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
- Led Zeppelin
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Manilla Road
- The Misfits
- Oceans of Slumber
- Pagan Altar
- Pink Floyd
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Richard Wagner
- Sex Pistols
- System of a Down
- Thin Lizzy
- Van Der Graaf Generator
- Witchfinder General
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Tropes I Like
- Cosmic Horror Story: I don't always read horror. But when I do, I read Lovecraft. Stay eldritch, my friends!
- Heavy Mithril: I like songs about dragons...
- Horrible History Metal: ...but real history is pretty metal, too.
- Kaiju: It comprises most of the films I like for a reason.
- Lovecraft Lite: I actually like this more than Cosmic Horror, but that's just because I don't read/watch a lot of horror in general.
Since other people did it, I will too. Keep in mind this is mostly by sound, not lyrics.
- Emperor_Ing: Rainbow - Stargazer
- Hyper Real: ???
- Armored Fury: ???
- Keiron Cioran: something by Pink Floyd or King Crimson. I'm thinking Hey You, but I might think of something better.
- EeveeGirlChey: ???
- DrNoPuma: since you gave me Neptune, the Mystic, I'll give you Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity (or maybe Uranus, the Magician).
- Spottedleaf: ???
- TropesForever: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Rattlesnake. Well, maybe not that song, but definitely a song by them. Every song of theirs oozes the same energy as you to me.
- Zanreo: ???
- arimothereindeer: Kraftwerk - Die Roboter
- Bluethorn: ???