I am EeveeGirlChey and I've been on TV Tropes on and off since the summer of 2015. All I do on here is fix broken links, misspells, etc, and fiddle about in the Forum Games section.
I'm also well known as a regular in the Tropers: The Series thread where I play as a Time Lord spoof of myself and am responsible for a absurd amount of NPCs.
My good friends include Taco Badger, TalesOfUnder, Zanreo, Murataku, Emperor_Ing, Quantum Melody 29, Heather, Arimothereindeer, and josh6243 and my best friends are TropesForever, Aveyond, and DrNoPuma.
Outside of TV Tropes, Well.... I like to collect CDs, VHS tapes, and DVDs, And I am a pretty decent artist even though I don't draw much these days. My artwork is in a Doctor Who book. So anyways, Tropes and favorites are below.
Tropes associated with this smeghead include:
- Asperger's Syndrome: I was diagnosed with it when I was still a kid.
- Celeb Crush: Paul Darrow. and also, Robin Gibb and David Dixon
- Cloudcuckoolander: Oh yes, definitely this.
- Gamer Chick: Only on a part-time basis.
- Middle Name Basis: I go by my middle name, which is, well... Guess.
- Nice Girl: Well, most of the time anyway.
- Not a Morning Person: Subverted.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Self-Deprecation: If talking trash about myself was a Olympic sport, I'd be winning gold medals!
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Averted online, not at all offline.
- Supreme Chef: I cook nearly all the time.
- Name: Cheyannenote
- Age: 18
- Birthday: March 14th
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Country: The land of deep-fried Twinkies, McDonald's, and PBS.
- Gender: Explicitly stated in my username.
- Favorite Doctor: If I had to choose just one, It'd be Tom Baker.
- Discord: PM me to find out.
And since a lot of my pals have done this, here are three characters that'd describe me best.
...And that's all you're going to get. Sorry!
- Tropers: The Series: Chey, Ford, Clone!Robin, and a crapload of NPCs
- We Are Monsters Attending School: Dwina
- We're Animals in a Post-Apocalyptic Town: Donna and her younger sisters
- We're a Family of Professional Ghost Hunters: Priscilla Bianco
- We Are All Sea Creatures: Fern
- We Are All Space Mercenaries: Carry
- Doctor Who: Oh, yes.
- Blake's 7: AWW YEAH, BOOOOIIIII!!! That show is absolutely amazing. Avon is my favorite character and my favorite episodes are "Mission to Destiny", "Duel", "Pressure Point" (despite the ending), and "Hostage".
- Are You Being Served?: My favorite British sitcom, Spent under a whole month binge-watching it. Yes, I also seen the movie adaptation and the sequel series Grace & Favournote Are you free, Mr. Humphries?
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: No surprise there.
- The Monkees: "Hey, hey, We're the Monkees!" I absolutely adore the Monkees and watch 'em every weekend.
- Red Dwarf: 🎵 It's cold outside, There's no kind of atmosphere.... 🎵
- America's Test Kitchen: The best public-television cooking show ever in my opinion. Ever since Christopher Kimball left and those two ladies Bridget and Julia took over, It's gotten much better in my opinion.
- ATK's spinoff Cook's Country is good too.
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: Possibly my favorite spy show, The movie was alright but it didn't have that charm.
- Open All Hours: G-g-g-g-Granville is my favorite character.
- I also love Still Open All Hours.
- Keeping Up Appearances
- Call the Midwife
- The Bee Gees: Well, of course!
- Robin Gibb's solo stuff is pretty neat too. the "Magnet" album wasn't very good though.
- Fleetwood Mac: I love them as much as I love the Bee Gees! My favorite songs from them include "You Make Loving Fun", "Seven Wonders", and "Temporary One".
- I also love Stevie Nicks' solo stuff too.
- The Monkees: Heck yeah! My favorite album from them is their debut one.
- Michael Nesmith is my favorite Monkee and his solo work is really good too.
- ABBA: Possibly the most wholesome band there is, "Chiquitita" and "Eagle" are just two of my favorite songs from them.
- Elton John
- Electric Light Orchestra
- Queen: Soooo many awesome songs from them....
- Tom Jones: 🎵 Myyyy, myyyyyy, myyyyyyyy, Delilah! 🎵
- Donna Summer
- The Who: I thought Keith Moon was a cool drummer.
- David Bowie: 🎵 THERE'S A STAAAAAAAAAAARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN WAITING IN THE SKY 🎵
- Simon & Garfunkel
- John Denver
- The Beatles
- ...As well as Paul McCartney's band Wings, can't forget them.
- Chicago: "You're The Inspiration" is my jam.
- Xanadu: The soundtrack is awesome.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: You were expecting that, weren't you?
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: Yes, I actually love that cheesy as heck film.
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: It just isn't the holiday season without it!
- Saturday Night Fever: Well, of course. xD
- A lot of Hallmark movies. Especially the All of My Heart and Father Christmas trilogies.
- Oh, and some Lifetime movies as well.
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Silence of the Lambs
The list is a work in progress, I'm afraid. If any of the fellas listed have a TV Tropes page, PM me. Anyways...
- Andy Gibb
- Petula Clark
- Diana Ross
- Cat Stevens
- Dusty Springfield
- Olivia Newton-John
- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Gerry and The Pacemakers