I am EeveeGirlChey and I've been on TV Tropes on and off since the summer of 2015. All I do on here is fix broken links, misspells, etc, and fiddle about in the Forum Games section. I'm also well known as a regular in the Tropers: The Series thread.
Outside of TV Tropes, Well.... I like to collect CDs and DVDs, And I am a pretty decent artist. My artwork is in a Doctor Who book. So anyways, Tropes and favorites are below.
Tropes associated with this smeghead include:
- Asperger's Syndrome: I was diagnosed with it when I was still a kid.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Oh yes, definitely this.
- Gamer Chick: Only on a part-time basis, And it's almost always Minecraft nowadays.
- Middle Name Basis: I go by my middle name, which is, well... Guess.
- Nice Girl: Well, most of the time anyway.
- Not a Morning Person
- Proud to Be a Geek: I guess so...
- Self-Deprecation: If talking trash about myself was a Olympic sport, I'd be winning gold medals!
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Averted online, not so much offline. 😂
- Supreme Chef: I cook a lot and tend to mention about what I'm cooking in the Forums.
- Name: Cheyannenote
- Age: 18
- Birthday: March 14th
- Country: The land of deep-fried Twinkies, McDonald's, and PBS.
- Gender: Explicitly stated in my username.
- Favorite Doctor: If I had to choose just one, It'd be Tom Baker.
...And that's all you're going to get. Sorry!
- Doctor Who: Oh, yes.
- Are You Being Served?: My favorite British sitcom, Spent under a whole month binge-watching it. Yes, I also seen the movie adaptation and the sequel series Grace & Favournote Are you free, Mr. Humphries?
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Well, of course!
- The Monkees: "Hey, hey, We're the Monkees!" After being a fan of their music for a long time, I finally checked out the show after Peter Tork's death. I have to admit it's one of my new favorite things.
- Red Dwarf: 🎵 It's cold outside, There's no kind of atmosphere.... 🎵
- Blake's 7: I've only seen the first few episodes but I'd like to get back to watching it one day. Avon is my favorite character.
- America's Test Kitchen: The best public-television cooking show ever in my opinion. Ever since Christopher Kimball left and those two ladies Bridget and Julia took over, It's gotten much better in my opinion.
- ATK's spinoff Cook's Country is good too.
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: Possibly my favorite spy show, The movie was alright but it didn't have that charm.
- Open All Hours: G-g-g-g-Granville is my favorite character.
- I also love Still Open All Hours.
- Keeping Up Appearances
- Call the Midwife
- The Bee Gees: Well, of course!
- Robin Gibb's solo stuff is pretty neat too. the "Magnet" album wasn't very good though.
- ABBA: Possibly the most wholesome band there is, "Chiquitita" and "Eagle" are just two of my favorite songs from them.
- The Monkees: Heck yeah!
- Michael Nesmith is my favorite Monkee and his solo work is really good too.
- Fleetwood Mac: I love them as much as I love the Bee Gees and ABBA these days. :)
- I also love Stevie Nicks' solo stuff too.
- Elton John
- Electric Light Orchestra
- Queen: Soooo many awesome songs from them....
- Tom Jones: 🎵 Myyyy, myyyyyy, myyyyyyyy, Delilah! 🎵
- Donna Summer
- The Who: I thought Keith Moon was a cool drummer
- David Bowie: 🎵 THERE'S A STAAAAAAAAAAARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN WAITING IN THE SKY 🎵
- Simon & Garfunkel
- John Denver
- The Beatles
- ...As well as Paul McCartney's band Wings, can't forget them.
- Chicago: "You're The Inspiration" is my jam.
- Xanadu: The soundtrack is awesome.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: You were expecting that, weren't you?
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band: Yes, I actually love that cheesy as heck film.
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: It just isn't the holiday season without it!
- Saturday Night Fever: Well, of course. xD
The list is a work in progress, I'm afraid. Anyways...
- Andy Gibb
- Petula Clark
- Diana Ross
- Cat Stevens
- Dusty Springfield
- Olivia Newton-John
- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons