(NOTE: I only know about Duke Nukem because of Lazy Game Reviews. I've never played any of those games.)
Hello! I am a person who exists. I joined this website in 2015 because I had ideas for some tropes. And over the years, I've started a lot of them.
I am currently working on rewriting this page, so everything here is a work in progress. Stay tuned for more!
Please check out my fanfic series, Sognic: Mall-tiverse of Madness, and the TV Tropes page I made for it, if you want to!
- Charlie Adler (Favorite role: Cow and Chicken, and Red Guy)
- Will Arnett (Favorite role: Himself on LEGO Masters)
- Eleanor Audley (Favorite role: Maleficent)
- Richard Ayoade
- Jack Black (Favorite role: either Po or Bowser)
- Corey Burton (Favorite role: Bricabrac)
- Benedict Campbell (Favorite role: King K. Rool)
- Len Carlson (Favorite role: Ganon)
- Tim Curry (Favorite role: Slagar the Cruel)
- June Foray
- Paul Frees (Favorite role: Meowrice)
- Phil Hartman (Favorite role: Lionel Hutz)
- Tony Jay
- Tress MacNeille (Favorite role: Dot Warner)
- Jack McBrayer (Favorite role: either Fix-it Felix or Wander)
- Ken Page (Favorite role: Oogie Boogie)
- Rob Paulsen (Favorite role: Yakko)
- Thurl Ravenscroft
- Kevin Michael Richardson (Favorite role: either Joker or Kamek)
- Martin Short
- James Arnold Taylor (Favorite role: Ratchet)
- Alan Tudyk (Favorite role: King Candy)
- Robin Williams (Favorite role: Either Genie or Fender
- Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics
- Samurai Pizza Cats
- Spirited Away (I should really get around to watching more Studio Ghibli films someday)
Film - Animated
- Pretty much any 2D animated Disney film, as well as Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, and Moana.
- A lot of Don Bluth films, especially The Secret of NIMH.
- All three of Tim Burton's Stop Motion films (counting The Nightmare Before Christmas as one of them, yes, I know he didn't direct it)
- Baritone of Strength: Deep voices are epic.
- Defanged Horrors: Most "serious" horror works are not for me. And yet, I love spooky things that are harmless, or at least not too scary for kids. I love things such as cartoonish monsters, vintage Halloween aesthetics, spooky organ music, and more. That's our job, but we're not mean / in our town of Halloween!
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: I love it when horrific monsters have friendly interactions with others.
- Evil Laugh: I enjoy listening to these.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: Especially when combined with Creepy High-Pitched Voice.
- Funny Animal: What can I say? They're funny. :D
- Gentle Giant: I love it when big creatures turn out to be harmless.
- Holy Pipe Organ / Ominous Pipe Organ: Hail to the king (of instruments)
- Non-Ironic Clown: We need more of these.
- Raspy And Tough: Deep, growly voices are epic.
- Reluctant Monster: I love monsters that aren't so mean after all.
- Villainous Breakdown: It's really satisfying when the villain loses control of the situation.
- The Woobie: I love characters who are easy to feel sorry for.
Rare and Playtonic Games headcanon voices
Because the developers are British, I headcanon almost every character in their games as being British too.
Donkey Kong Country
- Cranky Kong: ?
- King K. Rool: Benedict Campbell. I Cant Unhear It. Even though Campbell's K. Rool voice is a Fake Brit, it's still so perfect for the character that I can't imagine him sounding like anything else.
- Banjo: Something like Jeremy Clarkson, but younger
- Kazooie: I don't have a specific voice for her, but I headcanon her being a Violent Glaswegian.
- Tooty: ?
- Bottles: Richard Ayoade
- Mumbo Jumbo: ?
- Gruntilda: ?
- Klungo: ?
- Yooka: Ringo Starr, or if you prefer, Wakko Warner.
- Laylee: A snooty, feminine voice with a posh accent.
- Capital B: Something like Batman: Arkham Series' Penguin. A deep, gravelly voice with a Cockney or East End London accent.
- Dr. Quack: A nasally voice with a German accent. Maybe Christoph Waltz?
- Trowzer: Tim Curry
- Dr. Puzz: Philomena Cunk
Zniw Adventure headcanon voices
- Zniw: ?
- Agu: A nasally male voice with a New York accent.
- Blue Euoplocephalus: Big the Cat
- Red Euoplocephalus: Dan Green. Probably his Knuckles voice.
- Tra: Muriel (RIP, Thea White)
- Ezfrazius: Probably Jim Cummings (1952), but I don't know which voice. Something that sounds elderly and a little gravelly, I guess.
- Troodon shopkeeper: A tough female voice with a New York accent.
- Popoeilo: Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM)'s Robotnik. One of the most evil voices I can think of.
The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog headcanon voices
- Protagonist: Something like Jiminy Cricket or Fatty Bear. Kind of a soft, high-pitched, goody-two-shoes male voice.
- Conductor: I can't think of a specific character, or actor, but in my mind, he sounds like an elderly Quintessential British Gentleman.
- Train: Something like Darth Vader. Or at least, a deep, monotonous voice.
NOTE: If you want to ask me to add a leitmotif for you, please PM me instead of asking in threads like "Ask the above poster a question." Thank you.
My character in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Despite people calling him a Khajiit, he is actually a bipedal hyena who got arrested for tampering with potions and falling into a vat of them, causing a chemical reaction that made his face look like a cursed clown. Now he has to deliver an amulet or something.
...I've spent way more time coming up with backstory and personality ideas for this character than I have actually playing the game.
I should get around to writing fanfics with him, once I learn more of the Elder Scrolls lore.
- Baritone of Strength: He's a powerful nightblade, and he's meant to have a deep, growly voice.
- Big Fun: In his Heroforge design, he's a bit chonky. Despite his creepy appearance, he's still a relatively nice guy with a clown motif.
- Bilingual Bonus: His surname is Italian for "hyena."
- Chaotic Good: He wants to save the world and be a hero, but he's still very new to the world of Tamriel. He's very much an outcast, but he wants to help.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Pums is kind of quirky and not all there due to the potion accident that gave him his clown face. However, he's relatively harmless... unless you attack him first.
- Creepy Good: Despite his Monster Clown motif, and the fact that he's a Nightblade class, he genuinely wants to be a hero.
- A Dog Named "Cat": Despite being a hyena, his first name is derived from "Puma."
- Evil Sounds Raspy: Subverted because he's Creepy Good, so he may seem scary, but he's actually not a bad guy. He's meant to have a deep, growly voice. This is partially meant to subvert the Creepy High-Pitched Voice normally associated with hyenas, and also because deep, growly voices are just plain awesome.
- Fluffy the Terrible: "Pums" is kind of a cutesy-sounding name, but you don't want to mess with him.
- Heinous Hyena: He's meant to be an anthropomorphic hyena, although in Oblivion, this means working with the limitations of the character creator as a Khajiit.note Averted in that he's Chaotic Good.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: Pums's biggest dream is to be a great hero. He's still far from getting there, though.
- Magical Clown: Downplayed. Pums has a clownlike face, and as a Nightblade, magic is one of his specialties, but not his only one.
- Mythology Gag: His first name is a nickname that his player has sometimes been called on TV Tropes, mostly in past years.
- Playing with Fire: His favorite spell to use so far is Flare, which shoots a fireball. As a hyena, he likes to make things BURN TO THE GROUND!
- Practically Joker: Pums obtained his clownlike complexion after an incident that led to him falling into a large vat of potions.note Subverted, as he's actually Chaotic Good instead of Chaotic Evil.
- Sad Clown: He just wants to be a hero, but he is cursed to look like a clown. He is torn between acting clownish to embrace his appearance, and being depressed that people find him scary, and that he's not a great hero yet.
- Trademark Favorite Food: chimken
- White and Red and Eerie All Over: In his Heroforge design, his main colors are white, red, and reddish-purple... with some black and purple thrown in for extra fun.