It is time for the Quirky Miniboss Squad intro!
To protect the world from unamusement
To bring tropers joy, and stress defusement
To share pics of animals chonky or smol!
To add wiki content, I'm on a roll!
Team Puma, blast off like laser beams!
Surrender now, or prepare for dead memes!
(Meowth, that... screams? That's our dreams? You ain't giving me much to woik with here!)
Thank you for watching... or reading. Speaking of Team Rocket, for the best reading experience, play my theme song in a new tab. :P
Hello! Please call me Puma. I've been on the wiki since 2015, and I've done a lot of stuff, I guess.
My Troper Types are Trope Creator and The Advertiser. I love creating new pages and adding new examples, images, and videos. I don't enjoy fixing or deleting other people's work so much, so I usually leave it to the people who are better at that. Sometimes I do the editing myself if I think an entry really needs work.
Three characters who best describe me (work in progress)
- Klonoa. I love Funny Animals and 90's platformer games. I'm also very interested in dreams. In addition, Klonoa is an innocent Nice Guy, which is something I strive to be too.
- Sonic in Minutes!Infinite. I love this version of Infinite, so much so that I wrote a very lengthy example of Adaptational Personality Change for him. While I was never bullied quite as much as him, I can still relate to feeling different or even left out due to being on the spectrum. Like this version of Infinite, I really want to prove myself helpful to others. I can also be pretty creative at times, but I still make some bad choices. Overall, I just want to fit in and make friends.
- Gingivere Greeneyes. He's a good kitty. He sees the best in everyone and doesn't want people to be in conflict with each other, just like me.
What the heck have I done here anyway?
Just for fun, I've bolded my personal favorite entry in each category. Also, a lowercase i after the page name indicates that I chose the image for it.
Tropes and indices
- Clam Trap i
- Clingy Aquatic Life i
- Funny Octopus (taken over from Morgenthaler as part of a split from Everythings Squishier With Cephalopods)
- Genial Giraffe i
- Lovable Lizard
- Monstrous Seal i
- Penguins Are Ducks
- Penny-Pinching Crab i
- Perplexing Pearl Production
- Psycho Poodle i
- Shell Tropes
- Stealthy Cephalopodnote
- Sweet Seal i
- Warm-Hearted Walrus i
- Wily Walrus i
Clowns and circuses
- Circus Synths i
- Dreaded Kids' Party Entertainer Job (not exclusive to clowns, but still usually involves clowns.)
- Happy Circus Music i
- Magical Clown
- Mistaken for Clown
- Repulsive Ringmaster (my first trope ever!)
- Robot Clown
- Creepy Jazz Music
- Evil Music Index
- Fear Song
- Jungle Jazz
- Pirate Song
- Sinister Tango Music
- Steel Drums and Sunshine i
- Xylophones for Walking Bones (taken over from someone else)
- Casino Episode
- Clock Index i
- Clocks of Control
- Cop/Criminal Family
- Creepy High-Pitched Voice
- Dreams vs. Nightmares
- Evil Only By Association
- Evil Puppeteer i
- Fat Flexnote
- Faux Furby
- Foul Flower
- Gold Is Yellow i
- King Koopa Copy i
- Loser Team Mascot (taken over from Unsung)
- Put on a Prison Bus (How did we miss this one?)
- Regal Ruff
- Usurping Santa
- Wrong Restaurant
Work and creator pages
- Beauty And The Beast Dingo Pictures i
- CG5 i
- Clam Man i
- Escape Lala i
- Haunt the House i
- Investi-Gator: The Case of the Big Crime i
- Klonoa: Dream Crusaders
- Mr. Nutz i
- Nnewts i
- The Old Man of the Mountain i
- Ollie & Scoops i
- Peter Marinker i
- Harvey Rothman i
- TinkerQuarry i
- Fats Waller i
- Wonders Of The World Wide Web
Just For Fun
- Bullet Catch: The Flash (2014)
- Creepy Circus Music: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return, Deltarune, Super Paper Mario, LEGO DC Super-Villains
- Creepy High-Pitched Voice: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Super Solvers
- Creepy Jazz Music: Snow White (1933), The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dark Is Evil: Mune: Guardian of the Moon
- Dastardly Whiplash: Betty Boop, Call Me Kevin
- Didn't Think This Through: Pink Panther and Pals
- Disney Acid Sequence: Heidi's Song
- Evil Is Deathly Cold: Tabaluga
- Evil Is Hammy: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Evil Laugh: The Legend of Zelda, Redwall, Toonstruck, The Prince and the Pauper
- Evil Sounds Deep: The Dreamstone, The Flash (2014)
- Foul Fox: Redwall
- Game Mod: Vinesauce
- God Save Us from the Queen!: Bimble's Bucket
- Happy Circus Music: The Magic Roundabout
- Inept Mage: Bimble's Bucket
- The Irish Mob: Call Me Kevin
- Laughing Mad: Poofesure
- Magical Clown: Klonoa, Deltarune
- Monster Clown: Toonstruck
- Moving the Goalposts: Pink Panther and Pals
- Nice Mice: Redwall
- The Old North Wind: Over the Garden Wall
- Ominous Music Box Tune: The Flash (2014)
- One-Winged Angel: Klonoa
- Penny-Pinching Crab: SpongeBob SquarePants
- Puppet Permutation: Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Toonstruck
- Villain Song: I. M. Meen, Tabaluga
- Who Writes This Crap?!: Wonders Of The World Wide Web
- Wicked Weasel: The Prince and the Pauper
- Villainous Harlequin: Klonoa
- You Dirty Rat!: Heidi's Song
Actors/Actresses Sorted alphabetically by last name.
- Will Arnett
- Jack Black
- Mel Blanc (RIP)
- Corey Burton
- Tim Curry
- June Foray (RIP)
- Gilbert Gottfried (RIP)
- Wayne Knight
- Christopher Lloyd
- Tress MacNeille
- Jack McBrayer
- Chris Pratt
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- Martin Short
- The DCU (NOTE: I haven't read most of the actual comics, but I'm a fan of many of the adaptations, especially The Flash (2014) and Batman: The Animated Series.)
Film - Animated
- Disney Animated Canon
- Don Bluth:
- Kung Fu Panda (all three movies)
- Mune: Guardian of the Moon
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Wallace & Gromit (all the films)
Film - Live-Action
- Animal Farm (1999): I haven't read the book or seen the animated film yet, but I love this version. This is an emotional and clever allegory for the Russian Revolution, and a great cautionary tale as well. Also, Jessie is good doggo :D
- Back to the Future (all three movies)
- Batman Returns (Haven't seen Batman (1989), but I want to.)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (I don't follow it closely, and I certainly don't know all the lore and characters, but I'll happily watch almost any of the movies.)
- Spider-Man Trilogy
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Music Organized by genre just for fun. Classical is pretty much the only genre that I love the entirety of.
- Classical Music in general, but especially:
- New Age
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- LEGO Adaptation Game (especially LEGO DC Super-Villains)
- NiGHTS into Dreams
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Will definitely play the other games in the series if I ever get the chance.)
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Super Mario Bros.
Web Original, Web Video, etc.
- Lazy Game Reviews
- Vinesauce, especially Joel. Graphic design is my passion.
- YouTube Poop:
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- DiC Entertainment:
- The Dreamstone
- Felix the Cat, but especially The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat
- Fleischer Studios' work in general, especially Minnie the Moocher, The Old Man of the Mountain, and Snow White.
- Nelvana in general
- Pink Panther, but especially Pink Panther and Pals
- Big Damn Heroes: This trope is always awesome.
- Creepy Circus Music: I love circus music. I love it so much that I've contributed several examples to that trope and also started Happy Circus Music.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Also Light Is Good. Light Is Not Good and Dark Is Evil are cool too.
- Dastardly Whiplash: It's so much fun.
- Delightful Dragon: Dragons are cool in general, but friendly dragons are S-Tier.
- Dramatic Ammo Depletion: I can't think of a specific favorite example, but it's really satisfying when this happens to villains.
- Dreary Half-Lidded Eyes: Another design choice that I really love.
- Elemental Powers: My favorites are water and ice. I also enjoy air, light, electricity, plants, and spirit.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: For some reason, I just really love the way sinister raspy voices sound.
- Gentle Giant: Like Bluethorn, this is one of the most lovable character types for me.
- Gentle Giant Sauropod: Good dinos.
- Good All Along: I love it so much when someone who seems intimidating turns out to be a good guy.
- HeelFace Turn: It makes me so happy to see a bad guy turn good.
- Holy Pipe Organ / Ominous Pipe Organ: The coolest instrument ever.
- Last-Second Chance / Save the Villain: I wish more works would have the heroes try to reason with the villains. If the villain is on a murderous rampage or engages the hero in battle, that's one thing, but otherwise, I don't think "defeating" them is the perfect solution.
- The Man in Front of the Man: Evil henchmen tend to be some of my most favorite characters. If you reveal that the henchman was the one controlling the villain all along, I love you. :P
- Non-Ironic Clown: We need more of these.
- Nostalgic Music Box / Ominous Music Box Tune: It's just plain beautiful, even when they try to make it scary.
- Orchestral Bombing / Playing the Heart Strings: Strings are awesome.
- Tragic Villain: I do tend to like fictional villains who have tragic backstories.
- Villainous Breakdown: It's so awesome and satisfying when the villain loses control of the situation and starts raging.
- We Will Meet Again: For the same reason as Villainous Breakdown.
- White and Red and Eerie All Over: The page image is creepy, but I love this color scheme.
- The Woobie: I love characters who I can really sympathize with.
Least favorite tropes
- Black Eyes of Evil: In a Love to Hate way. This is probably the only trope on "Uh-Oh" Eyes that actually scares me. Although, ironically, one of my most favorite characters, Joka, has these, and his eyes don't scare me at all.
- Bloody Hilarious: 9 times out of 10 (if not more,) I don't find blood funny at all.
- Plot-Mandated Friendship Failure: This makes me cringe. You know they're not actually going to stay apart, so what's even the point?
- Subverted Kids' Show: Keep kids' entertainment safe, darn it. Even if these works aren't actually intended for kids, it's easy for many people to assume they are. I don't mind it if adults like these works, I just dislike it when kids are exposed to them.
MiscI'm not sure if the people in Self-Demonstrating would consider this character "unique" enough to have his own Self Demonstrating page, but I wrote this a while ago, and I'd like to keep it somewhere.
HELLO THERE. YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR QUITE A WHILE. YOU'RE NOT WHO I WAS HOPING TO SEE, BUT THAT'S OKAY. THERE'S PLENTY OF ROOM HERE. WHY DON'T YOU STAY A WHILE?
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM? WELL, IF YOU'RE GOING TO STAY IN THE DOLLHOUSE, WHY NOT. MY TRUE NAME IS FIDO, THE JUMPING DOG, BUT NO ONE CALLS ME THAT ANYMORE. CALL ME STAYA. YOU'RE IN THE DOLLHOUSE, A DIMENSION WHERE US TOYS HAVE GAINED MOTION. WE ALL BELONGED TO THE SAME GIRL. SHE IS NOT HERE YET, BUT I KNOW SHE IS COMING. AND I WILL NOT PERMIT ANYONE TO LEAVE THEIR ASSIGNED ROOM UNTIL SHE DOES.
NOW, AS I WAS SAYING... YOU MAY KNOW ME FROM A VIDEO GAME CALLED TINKERQUARRY. THE ONE KNOWN AS HALLOWRAITH HAS SPENT YEARS DOCUMENTING OUR EXISTENCE, AND THEIR EFFORTS REACHED A COMPLETED STATE IN 2019. ARE THEY THE GIRL? I AM NOT CERTAIN.
NOW, GET COMFORTABLE. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO PLAY ROUGH.
STAY A WHILE AND READ THESE TROPES
- Angry Guard Dog: OF COURSE I'M ANGRY! NOBODY WANTS TO STAY INSIDE LIKE I TELL THEM TO!
- Appropriated Appellation: THE OTHERS USED TO MAKE FUN OF ME FOR SAYING "STAY A WHILE..." I TOOK THEIR NICKNAME FOR ME AND MADE IT MY OWN.
- Big Bad: I'VE WORKED SO HARD TO KEEP THE DOLLHOUSE PERFECT AND READY FOR WHEN THE GIRL ARRIVES!
- Body Horror: HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR SKIN RIPPED OFF AND A CLOCK SHOVED INTO YOUR SKULL? IT'S NOT FUN.
- Can't You Read the Sign?: WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE?! I SPECIFICALLY WROTE ALL THESE SIGNS THAT TELL YOU NOT TO LEAVE!
- Clocks of Control: LOOK CLOSELY, AND YOU MIGHT SEE A CLOCK FLOATING BY MY CHEST. THIS IS MY ESSENCE, THE SOUL OF A TOY. MY ESSENCE IS CALLED LOYALTY, AND IT STANDS FOR BOTH MY DEVOTION TO MY OWNER, AND MY SKILL AT KEEPING ORDER IN THE DOLLHOUSE. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT EVERYONE STAYS IN THEIR ROOMS.
- Control Freak: WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE IF THE OTHER TOYS WOULD JUST STAY IN THEIR ROOMS! I EVEN PUT SIGNS UP TELLING THEM TO STAY, AND THEY STILL TRY TO ESCAPE!
- Deal with the Devil: I LET MY "FRIEND" WILSON KEEP RUNNING HIS SHOP NEAR THE LOWER RESIDENCE HALLS, AS LONG AS HE CATCHES ROACHES FOR ME.
- The Dreaded: FEAR EQUALS POWER. I ATTACK TOYS WHO DISOBEY ME SO THEY WON'T DO IT AGAIN. BUT SOME STILL TRY TO RESIST ME ANYWAY...
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: THE GIRL IS MY MASTER, AND I LOVE HER. EVERYTHING I'M DOING IS TO MAKE THE DOLLHOUSE PERFECT FOR WHEN SHE ARRIVES.
- Ground by Gears: MY "BARRAGE" MOVE ATTACKS ENEMIES WITH SPINNING GEARS. DON'T GET TOO CLOSE.
- Knight of Cerebus: SOME OF THE TOYS HERE ARE ALL SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS. I FILL THOSE TOYS WITH FEAR WHEN I'M AROUND.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: When I'm not shouting, be afraid.
- Pest Controller: I DO ENJOY KEEPING RATS AROUND THE DOLLHOUSE. THE TOYS ARE SCARED OF THEM, AND THAT KEEPS THEM IN LINE.
- Recurring Boss: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME THREE TIMES IF YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE THE DOLLHOUSE! I'LL ONLY GO EASY ON YOU THE FIRST TIME. AFTER THAT... HEH HEH... GOOD LUCK.
- Tragic Villain: THE GIRL BROKE ME, TORE ME APART... BUT SHE'S MY ONLY FRIEND. I NEED HER TO COME BACK. I MISS PLAYING WITH HER...
- Tranquil Fury: See O.O.C. Is Serious Business. If I'm not shouting at you, that means you've really ticked me off. You won't like me when I'm ticked off.
- Vengeful Abandoned Toy: I'M NOT VENGEFUL! I'M JUST... UPSET. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE THE GIRL HAS PLAYED WITH ME. CAN YOU BLAME ME FOR GETTING A LITTLE... IRRITABLE?
- Undying Loyalty: LOYALTY IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF MY BEING. IT IS THE ENTIRE REASON I KEEP THE RESIDENTS OF THE DOLLHOUSE LOCKED UP: BECAUSE WE NEED TO WAIT FOR OUR MASTER TOGETHER. BECAUSE THIS TRAIT OF MINE IS GIVEN SUCH FOCUS, YOU MIGHT CALL IT "DECONSTRUCTED." THAT'S ALSO WHAT I'LL CALL YOU IF YOU TRY TO ESCAPE.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: YOU... THINK MY FORMER SELF WAS CUTE? THANKS, I SUPPOSE. BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU NOW. I'D SOONER KILL THAN LET ANYONE LEAVE THE DOLLHOUSE.
- Yandere: SO, THIS TROPE TYPICALLY REFERS TO ROMANTIC OBSESSIONS? I HAVE NO TIME FOR ROMANCE. ALL THAT MATTERS IS MY FRIENDSHIP WITH MY OWNER. SHE MUST COME HERE. SHE MUST STAY FOREVER.