I wish. Being almost anyone in Halloween Town would be fun. :P
For the best reading experience, please open either this link, this link, or this link in a new tab.
Hello! Please call me Puma. I've been on the wiki since 2015. This page used to be quite large and listed several things about myself, but on June 4, 2020, I just grew tired of it. I just felt like I didn't need to list every single thing I like or detail about myself, so I'm currently working on rewriting this page from scratch to keep it as basic as possible.
In other words, this whole thing is a WIP.
However, I'll still do the "three characters that describe me" thing... eventually. They are Tails (lacks confidence but strives to improve himself), (2), and (3). Oh yeah, "(2)" is best anime character.
- Gender: Male
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: Eagle Land. And now for joke ones:
- Species: Ha! Like I'd ever tell anyone that I'm actually a velociraptor. Wait-
- Place of residence: Wherever there is peanut butter.
- Favorite color: 25.
- Favorite number: Orange.note
- Superpower: Okay, you may have learned my species, but there's no way I would tell you that I have Shock and Awe powers! No way at all!
- Goal: My goals are beyond your understanding.
Tropes and indices
- Clam Trap
- Clingy Aquatic Life
- Funny Octopus (taken over from Morgenthaler as part of a split from Everythings Squishier With Cephalopods)
- Genial Giraffe
- Lovable Lizard
- Monstrous Seal
- Penny-Pinching Crab
- Perplexing Pearl Production
- Psycho Poodle
- Shell Tropes
- Sweet Seal
- Warm-Hearted Walrus
- Wily Walrus
Clowns and circuses
- Circus Synths
- Happy Circus Music
- Magical Clown
- Mistaken for Clown
- Repulsive Ringmaster (my first trope ever!)
- Robot Clown
- Creepy Jazz Music
- Evil Music Index
- Jungle Jazz
- Pirate Song
- Sinister Tango Music
- Xylophones for Walking Bones (taken over from someone else)
- Casino Episode
- Clock Index
- Clocks of Control
- Creepy High-Pitched Voice
- Dreams vs. Nightmares
- Evil Puppeteer
- Fat Flex
- Foul Flower
- King Koopa Copy
- Regal Ruff
- Wrong Restaurant
Just For Fun
Film - Animated
- Pretty much anything by Aardman Animations.
- Cartoon Saloon:
- Disney Animated Canon:
- Kung Fu Panda
- Tim Burton
- NiGHTS into Dreams... (I've only played the Steam version of the first game, though. I still can't beat Twin Seeds...)
- Scribblenauts: I've played Super, Remix, Unlimited, and Unmasked, and I love them all. I'm really sad about what happened to Fifth Cell, though...
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Super Mario Bros.
- A Boy and His X: I love stories about humans being friends with non-human things.
- All-Loving Hero: The best kind of hero, honestly.
- Creepy Circus Music: I added the page quotes and several examples on this trope.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Light Is Good, Dark Is Evil, and Light Is Not Good are all very interesting too, but I think the idea of scary characters who are actually heroic is very interesting.
- Dastardly Whiplash: Nyeh heh heh! I love this archetype! It's so much fun.
- Elemental Powers: My favorites are air, electricity, light, and ice.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: I just love the sound of it for some reason.
- Funny Animal: I love most types of animal characters, but this trope is perhaps my most favorite version.
- Holy Pipe Organ and Ominous Pipe Organ: It's called the king of instruments for a reason!
- Last-Second Chance and Save the Villain: I wish heroes would attempt this more often, though it's understandable that they wouldn't if the villain proves to be really, REALLY vile.
- Non-Ironic Clown: As much as I love some Monster Clowns and Villainous Harlequins, I prefer traditionally friendly clowns and would love to see more of them in fiction.
- Nostalgic Music Box and Ominous Music Box Tune: A really beautiful instrument. I rarely, if ever find "ominous" versions scary because I just love that sound too much.
- Our Monsters Are Different: I love many types of monsters, including...
- Our Dragons Are Different: Who doesn't love dragons?
- Our Genies Are Different: I'm not too familiar with Middle Eastern folklore, but I love most fictional depictions of genies.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Ghosts are always interesting characters. I like them better when they're portrayed as a species rather than the actual souls of dead people.
- Our Goblins Are Different: Goblins are cool. I love the green skin, the pointy ears and chins... I associate them with spooky Halloween fun.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: Werewolves, werecats, werebears, I love them all.
- Toon: I love cartoons, and... yeah. I forget what else I was going to put here.
- The Woobie: I love characters who I would want to hug and comfort.