Webcomics with their own Funny Moments pages:
- The 10 Doctors
- 8-Bit Theater
- The Adventures of Dr. McNinja
- Agents of the Realm
- Aki-chan's Life
- Always Raining Here
- A Miracle of Science
- And That's How Equestria Was Made!
- Ansem Retort
- Ava's Demon
- Awful Hospital
- Awkward Zombie
- Axe Cop
- Basic Instructions
- Batman and Sons
- Better Days
- Between Failures
- Bittersweet Candy Bowl
- Black Adventures
- Blade Bunny
- Bob and George
- Boxer Hockey
- Brawl in the Family
- The Bug Pond
- Captain SNES: The Game Masta
- Carpe Diem
- The Cartoon Chronicles Of Conroy Cat
- Chainmail Bikini
- Channel Ate
- The Chosen Four
- City Of Dead Sorcerer
- Collar 6
- College Roomies from Hell!!!
- Commander Kitty
- Crouching Ostrich Hidden Vulture
- Cucumber Quest
- Cyanide & Happiness
- Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures
- Dangerously Chloe
- Darths & Droids
- Dash Academy
- Dead Winter
- The Devil's Panties
- Diamond and Dazzle
- Distortion Nuzlocke
- Dominic Deegan
- The Dragon Doctors
- The Dreamer
- Dresden Codak
- Dumbing of Age
- Dumb RWBY
- Ears for Elves
- Eerie Cuties
- Ensign Sue Must Die
- Evil Inc.
- Exterminatus Now
- Fake News Rumble
- Fey Winds
- Final Fantasy VII: The Sevening
- Flaky Pastry
- Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth
- The Fourth
- Friendly Hostility
- Friendship is Dragons
- Game Over Tales Crouching Ostrich Hidden Vulture
- The Gamer
- The Gamercat
- General Protection Fault
- A Girl and Her Fed
- Girl Genius
- Girls Next Door
- Girls of the Wild
- Go Get a Roomie!
- Golden Age of Adventurers
- El Goonish Shive
- Goth Oz
- Grim Tales from Down Below
- Grrl Power
- Guilded Age
- Gunnerkrigg Court
- Hang in There, Kogasa-san
- Hanna Is Not a Boy's Name
- Hark! A Vagrant
- Head Trip
- Here, Wolf
- Hitmen For Destiny
- Hyperbole and a Half
- Irregular Webcomic!
- It Sucks to Be Weegie!
- Keychain of Creation
- Kid Radd
- Kirby Adventure
- Kiwi Blitz
- Las Lindas
- The Last Days Of FOXHOUND
- Least I Could Do
- Leftover Soup
- Legend of Maxx
- The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
- Looking for Group
- Magick Chicks
- Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
- Ménage ŕ 3
- MMBN 7 The World Tournament
- Modest Medusa
- La Mouette Noire
- Mob Psycho 100
- Mutant Ninja Turtles Gaiden
- My Cardboard Life
- Night Terror
- The Non-Adventures of Wonderella
- No Need for Bushido
- No Rest for the Wicked
- Nuzlocke Comics
- Of Mice and Mayhem
- One Piece: Grand Line 3.5
- One-Punch Man
- Order of Tales
- The Order of the Stick
- Original Life
- Our Little Adventure
- Ow, my sanity
- Paradox Space
- The Parking Lot Is Full
- Parry And Carney
- Penny Arcade
- Platypus Comix
- Pokemon Digimon Mon Wars
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Victory Fire
- Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
- Problem Sleuth
- Questionable Content
- Romantically Apocalyptic
- Ronin Press Comics
- RWBY Quest
- Sabrina Online
- Sam & Fuzzy
- Sandra and Woo
- Sandra on the Rocks
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
- Scandinavia and the World
- Schlock Mercenary
- The Scumthorpe Files
- The Search For Henry Jekyll
- Second Empire
- Secret Of Mana Theater
- Sequential Art
- Sister Claire
- Sleepless Domain
- Slice of Life
- Slightly Damned
- Sluggy Freelance
- Spare Keys for Strange Doors
- Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki
- Spying With Lana
- Stand Still, Stay Silent
- The Story of Anima
- Strong Female Protagonist
- Super Effective
- Supernormal Step
- Tales of the Questor
- TetZoo Time!
- This Is the Worst Idea You've Ever Had!
- The Three Mushketeers
- The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage
- Three Jaguars
- Through Ravens And Songbirds
- Today Nothing Happened
- Todd Allison & the Petunia Violet
- Trying Human
- Vampire Cheerleaders
- VG Cats
- Weapon Brown
- Weenie Licked
- White Dark Life
- White Noise
- Yellow Peril
- Zebra Girl
- Stage Select has several, including a tiny digital bird that constantly fries Megaman, and the Trope Namer for This Banana Is Armed. ( and )
- I normally like CAD, but my opinion of it had lowered recently. After the moment in question, several comedy-based strips were made, but I think CAD got back to normal with this one.
- This one is worth a mention too.
- Important note: Look at the symbol for this achievement. Closely.
- Street Fighter 4 is hard.
- "Ooh, partial nudity..."
- Mass Effect's 'British' option.
- Did you just parry my hello?
- EVERYBODY wears pants! We're Sony! FUCK pants!
- This is why being AFK can be dangerous.
- "They say that a dragon's breath attacks are an ancient language... and that when two dragons fight, they're actually having a fierce and epic debate!" "<CAKE!>" "<PIE!>"
- This one is worth a mention too.
- The 10 Doctors
- When the Fourth Doctor declares himself to be number one.
- Later, the same Doctor completely owns the Seventh.
Fourth Doctor: Well... I'm sure I can come up with something.
Seventh Doctor: Heh heh... you mean you're sure we can come up with something.
Fourth Doctor: No.
- The author's outdone himself again, with Da 10 Docs, a Doctor Who crossover with Looney Tunes. Wile E. Coyote plays the Master. That is all.
- The last talk between Four and Five.
Fourth Doctor: When the time comes, and you know the end is near... When you're down to that final moment and you know it's all over and regeneration is about to take over... I want you to punch yourself right in the nose.
- And he's at it again with A Time to Kill. Four strips in, and Ten has just totally blown 007's cover.
Tenth Doctor: How's life in the SECRET SERVICE treating you?
Bond: (death glare)
- Sam & Fuzzy is full of these, with the best ones in recent memory revolving around the reiteration tool Dr. Crab, a self-proclaimed psychologist who also happens to be a talking crab.
Bystander: Quick! Put on your tights!Poor Self-Image Man: NOT WITH THESE THIGHS! *scoops ice cream out of bucket*
- Only slightly less hilarious is the conclusion of the Last Call arc.
- Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth. Beaverstick, Beaverchucks, Chuckshot, heck, anything Flintlocke use as a weapon.
- "Ramming speed!" "What are we ramming?" "EVERYTHING!"
- Colin reads your emails!
- Gone with the Blastwave: This entry
Edward Cullen: Oh, cherry cheesecake... you are my life now.
- In Pokémon-X, Brendan accidentally walks in on May when she's changing. The following conversation ensues:
May: This peeping tom saw my breasts!
Brendan: Agh! You've ever thought of closing the door when you're changing? Or maybe... wearing a bra?!
May and her mom: What's a bra?
Brendan: ! ...I'm gonna love this place!May: *Kicks Brendan* "Brendan received a kick in the nuts!"Wally: "Doo-da-doo!"
- Fletcher Apartments: Bill has two girls fight over him, and his landlord witnesses. Hilarity Ensues indeed!
- Real Life Comics: after the conclusion to a relatively serious plotline, Tony, a Mad Scientist Gadgeteer Genius, survives a nuke, atmospheric re-entry and a fall from orbit. He explains to the rest of the cast that he used his science to make himself completely invulnerable. As he puts it, "I'm not bullet-proof... I'm just proof.". And then he says:
Dave: And you don't think this is a tad overpowered?Tony: Hell, are you kidding? It's way overpowered! It's ludicrous for one person to possess this much power! I love it.
- From Tailsteak's website comes this gem: "The Stupidest Thing I Have Ever Said".
- Pretty much anything from Elf Only Inn.
- Especially so in its early days. When it stopped being a Cut-and-Paste Comic, the gags also lessened considerably.
- From In Wilys Defense, Cut Man's demonstrations of how mentally depraved Kefka is. Includes buttsex and general insanity.
Kefka: YEAH, CHOKE ON THAT, DOMA! I EVEN PISSED IN IT! I HOPE YOU TASTE MY URINE WHILE YOUR CHESTS EXPLODE IN FIERY POISON!Cyan: Thou art a dick.
- Two Lumps: Eben and Snooch's visit to the vet (storyline starts here). Snooch's psychotic episode (brought on by a rectal thermometer) is a highlight.
- The Wotch has plenty, some good examples that stand out being the Sonja subplot of Date Night of Doom and most times Cassie flips into Stalker with a Crush mode. Also, Sykos in general.
- The spinoff Cheer! has 32's actions leading into and during the basketball game that wraps up the first storyline, as well as the similarly-timed Burger Fool storyline with Lindsay and the main girls.
- Killroy And Tina has what is almost certainly the best use of the phrase "So long, suckers" ever.
- This strip is one of the funniest in Jack's run.
- And in DM of the Rings:
Aragorn: Hail to the king, baby! Aragorn, son of Andúril, is back!DM: Andúril is the name of your sword, dumbass.
- Banquo in drag. Seriously, it may be a dream, but just try not to crack up.
- Stickman and Cube in this one.
- After Queen of Wands ended, the character Kestrel showed up in Something*Positive only to get hit by a red car. This spawned a short meme in several webcomics (for instance, two characters from Checkerboard Nightmare were in the car). And then the mostly-defunct Absurd Notions updated... with the author putting up an ad indicating he was selling his car, which was red and had a "slight dent in front". This turned out to be completely coincidental.
- Chopping Block is normally pretty funny for a Black Comedy, but this strip is one of its best.
- Loserz is up and down in quality sometimes. This one is definite up.
- Original Life: "Death has no bedtime". Abigail sure takes that Clouseau reference seriously.
- Adventurers!! always brings the funny; possibly the best is "That orange is me."
- Rio's quest to redeem himself as a master thief.
Rio: I've gotta find some big thing to steal in order to get my reputation back! Gotta keep my eyes open...Sign: BIG THING — NEXT RIGHTRio: Eh. Works for me.Next strip:
- Rio's quest to redeem himself as a master thief.
- "No, man. I'm just Luke Wilson."
- Building 12: Klaus's entire list of demands when he takes over Attica. "Number... um... four? The sun will now rise in the North and set somewhere between Kansas and Budapest promptly before my bedtime. As a contingency, if the Sun refuses to comply within three days, wherever the sun rises will then be deemed North, and I may in my infinite mercy be willing to negotiate the bit about Budapest."
- As a rule The Challenges of Zona is pretty much a straight action-fantasy strip...except when Yatta-ta comes to town
- Kickin' Rad: "A W-Class-WHATNOW?"
- This strip of Touhou Nekokayou, specifically to the punchline. Even though that CSI: Miami joke has been used before, it was particularly awesome this time because of the shadow of Hisou Tensoku still looming.
- This exchange from the Create.swf Adventures spinoff:
Daiyousei: Yeah, you got me there. I have a birth defect — I'm actually intelligent, it's why I'm called Daiyousei.Masha: That's a birth defect?Daiyousei: It is for a fairy.
- This exchange from the Create.swf Adventures spinoff:
- Dead Of Summer has 'A good plan!? I got a freaking WIENERMOBILE!' and 'By the Power of Greyskull!'
- Pretty much the entirety of the webcomic Shark Attack!. The comic itself consists of a shark attacking someone in a different way each time.
- In the Fan Webcomic Azumanga Daioh: The Wizard of Oz, Chiyo/Dorthy, Osaka/Scarcrow, Yomi/Tinman and Tomo/"Wildcat" are in sight of the Emerald City. However, the Wicked Yukari of the West put something in the Poppie Field. And it's not sleeping draught. The girl's expressions in the last panel sell it.
- FreakAngels features this litte exchange.
- Luke's fourteen-page speech/rant/deranged series of revelations after he comes back from the grave with a gaping hole in his head. He hams it to heaven (with appropriate poses), the others keep interrupting him (to his disgruntlement), it's impossible to ignore the lovingly detailed and gory hole through his fucking head (which he complains about, along his visions beyond death being figures wreathed in glorious light and deific sound who said to him, "Luke, you're still a complete wanker,"), until KK finally gets fed up with his blithering and knocks him out with a chair. Miki draws a penis on his face while he's unconscious. It's all just...wonderfully silly. And well-deserved.
- String Theory has some pretty funny moments, but this particular conversation takes the cake.
- No Need for Bushido: Did you just call me a walrus?
- Ow, my sanity is a fusion of the Cthulhu Mythos and Ah! My Goddess. Observe this first meeting of the Belldandy stand-in and the potential Sayoko stand-in.
- Furmentation: The worst is behind you...literally. Cue giant bird snatching up protagonist from behind.
- How Not To Run A Comic, this strip and its middle panel. There's just something about how utterly ridiculous it is that really tickles the funny bone.
- How about a Funny Moment Of Crowning?
- Casey and Andy. Satan is a good Christian.
- Registered Weapon is rather like The Adventures of Dr. McNinja as a police procedural. Nonetheless, some moments manage to stand out. The police blotters in particular. Like this one.
- Manly Guys Doing Manly Things: This is how you react.
- Unintentionally Pretentious: "You... befouled my talking color detector?!"
- The last panel of this page of Ye Gods definitely counts.
- Wizards And Wands:
Hermione: I chose a cat familiar for a +3 bonus to stealth...GM: Stealth? What on earth...Hermione: It's for my assassinate ability when I dip into ninja levels. Duh.GM: ...Ron: ...GM: Okay. Daniel, when you said this girl player from your old group was good...Harry(Daniel): Yes. Perhaps I should have clarified. She's terrifyingly good.
- Hedwig has Bilingual Bonus. "Quoi de nuef [sic], homies?"
- Hermione's plans for her character.
Hermione: Aaaah! BAD TOUCH! BAD TOUCH! GET OUT OF MY MIND OOGIE BOOGY!Harry: I suddenly find myself not jealous anymore.(later)Hermione: Augh, bad magic hat! I'm gonna make an opposed will save to force it under my control.GM: Actually, before you do that, Mcgonagall removes the hat. You have been sorted into house Gryffindor, the house of...Hermione: Wait whaaaaat!!? You mean I'm not chosen to recieve the awesome magical hat of Mind Rapeing?GM: ... No! The Sorting Hat is not loot!Hermione: magic... item... not... loot? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN(later)Hermione: ... One day hat... One day you will be mine.
- Hermione's obsessive attitude towards the Sorting Hat.
- Sunset Grill (link) brings us several, including:
- The very first comic.
- Lena's method of talking Ana out of murder.
- After discovering his fellow officer had not merely been taking advantage of a local girl for free sex, but had all-but-literally thrown her to the wolves to protect his own career:
Travis: Permission to punch Specialist Jameson in the face, sir.
Isidro: Denied. The Commander called dibs.
- Ria's reaction to her guard being given a verbal dressing-down during a game of Go Fish.
- Julia calls Denny a delinquent.
- The look.
Kris: ...what look?
Gabrielle: He just — looks, you know? An' you start to squirm an' explain, only it comes out soundin' stupid an, an' selfish an' bad an'... an' he just stares until you run outta words, an' you want to go right through the floor, but you can't. That look.
Kris: And they call me dramatic. Trust me, I've been in trouble since I was born, and I've never once had someone stop me with just a —
[Kris sees Lena, giving her the look]
Kris: — eep.
- Julia's doctor absolutely not recommending buying medicine from drug dealers. Followed by Julia demonstrating her complete inability to deal courteously with drug dealers.
- "Uh... can we go? I'm getting this creepy feeling like heavily armed people glarin' at my back."
- After Fausto gets Ian a job as a mechanic.
- "The Walls Have Eyes" Willy.
- Julia's conversation with Alain about the shortcomings of the "drug [Murdoch's] food until he acts rationally" plan.
Alain [wrapping up]: ... so you dump some more in an' then he's on the floor an' goin' all blue an' you got to do that weird shit with — [notices Julie's horrified expression] with the, uh, stuff up his nose—
Julia: I was joking.
Alain: Oh. I... was joking too?
Junie: I wondered why he was eatin' all his meals straight from the can.
- Penn's rant to Hans about how Nash doesn't understand dealing with tetes ... that happens to mention in passing the contrast between Sullivan and the normal "hormonal, emotionally damaged teenagers with access to heavy weaponry".
Penn: This is valuable ranting, by the way. You should at least pretend you're paying attention.
Hans: ... sorry, I think my brain shut down in terror after you said 'teenagers with heavy weaponry.'
Penn: Ah, yes. The other problem.
- Ian convinces Fausto to let him sleep in the spare room ... possibly unintentionally.
Ian: The couch would be more than enough, but I fear it is the friends I am short on. No, no. I will simply find another bridge. One hardly notices the noise and smell after a while, and they say this winter will be mild. I doubt my arm will freeze to the ground more than once or twice more....
Fausto: You are either very oblivious or very cunning, and I'm damned if I can tell which.
- In this RWBY fan-comic, Pyrrha is watching Jaune and Ruby from a distance, wondering why she feels so reluctant to walk up to them. Blake sees this and sneaks up behind Pyrrha; the following conversation ensues.
Pyrrha: B-Blake? What are you doing here? When did you- How long were you-
- Talonflame is introduced as a new Fire-Flying type, and a fire bird on top of it. Only a certain veteran bird isn't too happy about it...
- Para-Ten: More like Crowning Flashback of Funny really, as the scenes of Paveline's life in her hometown are consistently silly, in contrast to the more somber nature of the main plotline. This page in particular has not one, but two hilarious expressions.
- This adorable webcomic where Brendan starts dating a Team Magma Grunt after the events of Delta Episode in Omega Ruby, has Brendan's wager. If he can take out all of a female Team Aqua Grunt's Pokémon with one Fire/Ground type, she'll have to take back everything she said to the Team Magma Grunt he's dating, and if she wins, she's the new champion. She accepts and sends out her Carvanha. All we see is Brendan pulling out a Master Ball and then... we cut to the sun getting stronger and an old lady complaining about the heat...before we cut back to the battle...and see the massive footprints and stalagmites from where Carvanha is dangling, which were both left by Brendan's Fire/Ground Pokémon: PRIMAL GROUDON. Magma Grunt's face is what sells it. And Brendan seals with with just a deadpan "Looks like I've won." Doubles as a Moment of Awesome and Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.