- Lillian's reaction to discovering that her plan to be unable to find Roomie isn't working, thanks to Steve:
Lillian: That friend...she's not, by any unbelievable chance, a crazy girl with long hair in a ponytail...
Steve: Actually, I—
Lillian: Please, just answer with a "no".
Steve: Uh—you mean a "yes" or a "no"?
Lillian: A "no" would be splendid.
- A few strips into Chapter 3, when Lillian interrupts Roomie with: "I'm trying to apologize to you. Shut up." *smack!*
- Lillian figures out what Roomie meant when she said "I like you".note
- "In case the kiss doesn't suffice."
- When Evelyne first arrives at Lillian's house.
- When Roomie apologizes for grossing out Lillian with nude pics.
- Roomie has no poker face.
Lillian: You said so yourself. I'm the opposite of the spice in your life. I understand, and it's fine. I don't think it's a bad thing. So stop worrying.
Roomie: I'm not worrying.
Lillian: Your face is constipated with worry.
- Roomie continues having no poker face.
Roomie: We gotta see that friend I told you about once upon a time!
Lillian: When you said you'd do me as a favor in return?
Roomie: [flirtatiously] I wouldn't — ever —
Lillian: Is this "friend of yours" some kind of therapist? To "fix" me?
Roomie: [anxiously] I wouldn't — ever —
Lillian: It's okay, Roomie. Fortunately, your face says more than your words.
- The reaction of The Knight in Furs to The Cave of Silence.
- "Woohoo! Level up, baby!" "..."
- Jak has to explain to Aggie and Jo that Roomie went "Away from the beer!"
- "...we are welcomed ... right?"
- Guilden and Roomie are beginning to make out when Roomie is distracted by some toilet paper. Guilden comes up with a way to get her back on track.
- The end of Lillian's phone conversation with Allan in "Your Song".
- The worlds longest sigh.
- "Yoga" with Roomie.
- Woc talks to Roomie while giving her a backrub.
- Lillian asks Woc an awkward question.
- Ramona attempts to maintain her cool facade upon departing from WOC's house.
- Roomie Returns.
- "Now, KISS!"
- The reaction of Steve and the Twins when they find out Roomie hasn't been laid in a month.
Steve: Quick! To The FUCKMOBILE!
Roomie: I'm fucked.
Lillian: Well you're about to be.
- LT: Professional Coat-rack.
- "Not a bowl."
- Ramona getting under WOC's skin during her pottery lesson.
- "Ninja style!"
- "Open up a bit."
- Richard getting one-upped by Garden Boy.
- "You fucking did."
- Poor Matt...
- Richards reaction to getting a kiss from Garden Boy.
Richard: Holy mother frigging biscuits, Batman. FUCK. ME.Garden Boy: I can't yet.
- A gagged Guilden laughing at Ramona's belief in faeries.
- Guilden hitting on Jak. When she finds out Jak "Isn't fully equipped" we get this.
- Lillian buying herself a nice sweater. Which turns out to be made by "Lesbos" and has a lesbian symbol on the front.
Lillian: The might explain a few things about the saleswoman's reaction. I thought she didn't like my face, but that might actually have been flirting.
- Richard playing the part of distracting child when Roomie and Lillian start fighting.
- Lillian asking Roomie what she thinks of herself. Roomie's response?
Roomie: I think everyone on the planet has seen my boobs at this point.
Lillian: Oh, I didn't even notice you were naked again.
- WOC shares with Roomie that she prefers Roomie's nickname for her over Richard's.
Roomie: Heh. I love how you use the name I gave you.WOC: Better than Richard's nickname.Roomie: What was it?WOC: *grumpily smokes her pipe* "Fairy POT-mother".
- After dropping a revelation in Roomie's ear, Lillian sits down with her journal.
[In the journal]: Holyshiiiiit what have I done what have I done what have I done what
[cut to Lillian, placid, pausing for a moment to consider before resuming]
[In the journal]: have I— AAAAAAAA