Heartwarming: Go Get a Roomie!
- After Evelyne lets Lillian know that Allan is moving in with her and leaving Lillian behind, Roomie follows Lillian to her bedroom to check up on her.
Roomie: Hey ... can I come in?
Lillian: No. But come in anyway.
[Roomie sits on the bed beside the downcast Lillian]
Roombie: Do you want a hug?
Lillian [leaning against Roomie]: But give me one anyway.
- Roomie is sitting pensively in the park after having had to deal with all the sex-related drama of the morning. Lillian walks up and offers her an ice cream.
- When Lillian tells Allan about the idea of writing stories based on her dreams.
Lillian: But ever since Roomie's suggested the idea, it won't get out of my head. It's like...
Allan: It's your song, Lillian. Now you can dance to it.
- Evelyne, cuddling with Allan, talking about how he helps her escape from her self-destructive thoughts.
- Richard and Ramona visiting their parents place. And getting a hug from their mom when she opens the door.
- And later getting one from Roomie and Lillian.
- Lillian reassuring her brother that she'll be okay without him taking care of her.
Lillian: Now that you have a family of your own, you want to make sure I can take care of myself. But you forget, I have a family too.
- Lilian giving Roomie a goodbye kiss.
- Fresh air and hot tea.
Alice: Haha (hem) Going back to blushing.
- Following a visit from Ramona with whom she shared the story of how she met Alice, the love of her life, we get some insight on how WOC is coping with her lover's death. As seen here. May double as a Tear Jerker moment.
- She came back.
- "And that was the greatest gift."
- Lillian talking to a sleeping Roomie.
- WOC i.e. Manisa flashback recounting a bit of an epiphany she had while talking to Alice.
- What makes Lillian's day.
- "You'll tell me, right?"
- Lillian gives Roomie her birthday present, the kiss we've all been waiting for!