YMMV: Go Get a Roomie!
- Awesome Art: The second "Knight In Furs" story by artist Jack-Kaiser (Formerly Jack-Of-Box).
- Base Breaker: The twins' sister, Kris, rapidly developed into one. Some readers find her amusing and cool. Others find her intrusive and rather rude.
- Evelyne. Some either see her as an insanely rude person that somehow managed to obtain friends let alone a fiancee or as a socially awkward individual who doesn't want to hurt others but doesn't want to be hurt.
- Growing the Beard: Happens several times over the course of the comic.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Roomie's already rather melancholy comment in 'They stay' is given painful context by the revelation a couple of chapters later that she suffered the death of her best friend at the age of nine.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Roomie's clarifying answers about what she meant when she told Lillian "I like you" are even funnier when you notice that every one of the answers is equally true — despite the cliche of "I like you because I want to have sex with you", Roomie really does simultaneously like Lillian, like being around Lillian, and like Lillian for being Lillian — even as she feels sexual desire for Lillian.
- Mary Sue: Roomie starts out as a straight example. She's an unrepentant moocher who seems to have no respect for boundaries, or even comprehension of them. Everyone she meets seems to think she's perfect, with the possible exception of the Defrosting Ice Queen, whose gradual warming up to Roomie is presented as positive Character Development on her part. She's also practically irresistible, an able martial artist...you get the picture. However, she gradually transitions into a deconstruction, as it's revealed that she's deeply unsettled that she's everyone's Manic Pixie Dream Girl but stays in the same place she always is herself. She notices how little character development happened to her when she returns and realizes that people moved on just fine without her around. Later on, she even apologizes to LT if she comes off as one...in a typically Roomie-fied way.
- Memetic Mutation: "Welcome to "GGaR" is an oft used phrase by the fanbase. Typically when a new reader completes an Archive Binge and catches up to the current page.
- Squick: Roomie's armpit hair can be this to some people.