Awesome: Go Get a Roomie!
- One from Lillian early on; exiling Roomie (who up to that point had been overly aggressive in coming on to her and not ever acknowledging Lillian's boundaries) to the couch.
- During the Truth or Dare game at Jo's bar, when Lillian channels Roomie and flusters Ramona with a lovely bit of sexual innuendo.
- Roomie coming to Lillian's defense when Allan lectures her over a computer purchase, and letting the Twins move in.
- In one of WOC i.e. Manisa's flashbacks to Alice, her moment of epiphany about being different.
Manisa: [determined] I see it as bad because it's outside the norm, because I feel I don't fit in anymore. But it doesn't have to be bad. It doesn't have to feel like I'm "less" than anyone else. Fuck them. I'm my own person and I rock.
- Even if it was a misunderstanding, Lillian coming to Roomie's perceived defense is awesome