* One from Lillian early on; exiling Roomie (who up to that point had been overly aggressive in coming on to her and not ever acknowledging Lillian's boundaries) [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=122 to the couch]].
* During the [[ParlorGames Truth or Dare]] game at Jo's bar, when [[WhatWouldXDo Lillian channels Roomie]] and [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=172 flusters Ramona with a lovely bit of sexual innuendo.]]
* [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=464 Roomie]] coming to Lillian's defense when Allan lectures her over a computer purchase, and letting the Twins move in.
* In one of WOC i.e. Manisa's flashbacks to Alice, [[http://gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=627 her moment of epiphany about being different.]]
-->'''Manisa:''' ''[determined]'' I see it as ''bad'' because it's outside the norm, because I feel I don't fit in anymore. But it doesn't ''have'' to be bad. It doesn't ''have'' to feel like I'm "less" than anyone else. [[PrecisionFStrike Fuck them.]] I'm my own person and I '''rock.'''
* [[http://gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=681 Burned!]]
* [[spoiler:Even if it was a misunderstanding]], Lillian coming to Roomie's [[spoiler:perceived]] defense is [[http://gogetaroomie.com/index.php?id=702 awesome]]
* [[spoiler:The BigDamnKiss moment in [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/strip-666 Strip 666]], LT's feelings toward Roomie almost feel physical, backed by the utter confidence of "I fucking LIKE you, and I DARE you to tell me you aren't worth liking."]]
* [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/on-his-side Matt stands up to Ramona.]] And gets some backup from Jo and Richard, who is giving Ramona the dirtiest look he's ever given anyone.
* Lillian does not put up with [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/pissing-each-other-off sass.]]
* Lillian [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/too-late-for-that lays down the law]] on Roomie's ego.
* Ramona flirting with Roomie to try and prove a point. Roomie [[http://www.gogetaroomie.com/comic/i-understand spins it on her.]]