Jessica seems to earn one of these almost every time she shows up. Primarily during the "Party Girls story-arc. It opens to her just sitting there for a what may be a few hours just leaning on her cheek, panting with her tongue lolling out and a happy expression on her face. It's Beth and Lucy's commentary that really seals it:
Lucy: How long has she been like that?
Beth: Since she came home from dinner.
Lucy: Is she having a seizure?
Beth: It's not a seizure, she's just a dog... A happy dog. She's catatonic with it.
Lucy: ... How long does this last?
Beth: Until she falls asleep and her head hits the table.
- The next page, presumably a few minutes later, we see both Beth and Lucy going about their normal routines when the sound of 'THUMP! "Wrf!" breaks the silence. And just like that, Jessica's back.
- Later on in the story-arc, Lucy is asked to stand in for the entertainment broadcaster/relationship-counselor at WSB Radio (where she works as a news broadcaster) when he can't show because of an accident, under the alias "Lucy Love." Meanwhile, back at the apartment, Beth and Jessica hear her show and decide to troll the heck out of her:
- "A whole twenty?" "He doesn't give change, Liz!"
- "Stripper Joust!! En garde!"
- "The penis spoke and it was wise."