YMMV: Better Days
- Acceptable Targets/Straw Character: Numerous, although the comic only briefly dwells on each, focusing instead on the main characters.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Is Fisk a rational, pragmatic soldier and eventually parent dealing sensibly with various trauma who is afraid neither of getting his hands dirty nor appreciating the beautiful things in life, or a psychopathic killer hiding behind a veneer of patriotism and laizzes-faire parenting?
- Author's Saving Throw: In the aftermath of negative reaction to Fisk joining a group of privately funded vigilante assassins, Naylor made several journals trying to distance himself from the character, claiming that he didn't necessarily agree with Fisk's actions and views, and that Fisk was not his self-insert.
- Ensemble Darkhorse Jessica, for essentially being a walking Funny Moment.
- Memetic Mutation: Many, including: