- Every single strip about the Eurovision Song Contest. That contest is just too funny:
- 2009: Serious Business. With cosplay.
- 2010: Ice cream, general madness, and Death from Above.
- 2011: Anyone know Azerbaijan?
- 2012: Cookies vs Tai Chi.
- 2013: WTF?!
- 2014: Denmark is a creep.
- 2015: Classy contest... And Austria's still crossdressing.
- 2017: "Russia can suck my diiiiiiiiiiick!!!!"
- How's your cola, sir?
- Shut up Norway. You made an alcoholic out of sand.
- "Why do I get the feeling Sweden placed us like this at the table on purpose?"
- Poor Germany...
- "GOD DAMMIT, NORWAY!"
- It's just a bridge, Denmark...
- I made him out of sand and sea, isn't he cute?
- And the follow-up: It just seems so random who he likes...
- America Has Spoken. He says nonsense with such authority.
- A joke that could only work with the actual countries.
- To add another layer to this joke, the original euro coins with the missing Norway are still widespread across Europe.
- This. Especially the last few panels.
Uh... I knew he could do that.
- If the Niels-server gets wonky, you won't have a standard error-message... but rather a SATW-strip that manages to get funnier when used in that context!
- China asks Sweden about the "all-lesbian city" over there. Overhearing this, Japan and South Korea immediately start asking Sweden about it too. Sweden has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. It turns out that it was an excuse created by Sister Sweden to get out of a relationship.
- Every time poor Italy appears.
- Vatican's answer to King Europe accusing Queen Europe of being a witch.
- "This looks really good, England, but where's the salad?" "It doesn't come with one." "WHAT?!" *freak out*
- Safety according to America.
- Faroese politics.
- That telescope is really named like that.
- Denmark has an anxiety attack and literally ties himself to Sweden and Germany. Hilarity Ensues.
Austria: What the—? Are you making weird porn again, Germany?
Austria: You are now! *camera click*
- Pretty much the entirety of "Sand in Weird Places."
- Robbery in Greece. Even Italy was caught by surprise by that... And given what usually happens to him, it's quite telling.
- The British Empire vs. the Indian snakes. It actually happened.
- POCKET LEGO!!!
- England, Ireland, and a cup of tea.
- Faroe Islands doesn't handle heat very well.
WHERE AM I WHY IS IT SO HOT WHAT IS GOING ON I FORGOT HOW I GOT HERE IS THIS HELL WHY AM I IN HELL
- Germany snorts beach sand for three hours.
- Finland talks, freaking the others out more than most of his previous habits.
- All You Need Is Love.
- One apple according to America.
- The Protest Pig. It's a real thing.
- Danish Folk Dancing.
- Painted sheep.
- The obvious banana joke
- Netherlands and beached whales.
- Shamu Fu, Norway style.
- Sister England wants... what's left after Denmark's dates with Rosie Palms.
- Fermented sheep.
- When Sweden calls on his fellow Nordics to exorcise Denmark by beating him with sticks, Finland takes out his knife.
- Sweden: No, Brother Finland.
- America shows a video of a Scandinavian man dressed as a giant penis, leading to Sweden looking accusingly at Denmark. It was Norway.
- Australia gets lost in the outback. Five minutes later:
- Sweden gets jealous of Iceland's gender equality to the point of channeling the Evil Queen. And Svalbard (the Huntsman) apathetically rolls with it.