Heartwarming: Scandinavia and the World
- Sister Australia, you shall go to the ball!
Sister Australia: Thank you, Denmark. This is the best night of my life.Denmark: Am I going to get laid tonight?Sister Australia: Duh! Of course!Denmark: *crying Tears of Joy* This is the best night of my life!
- If there was a trope for Heartwarming Moment of Crowning, the above example would qualify.
- It's also a bit of a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- "You say it best (when you say nothing at all)."
- Surely this is a contender...
- When Sweden and Finland used to be best buds.
- Sister America wanting to make a friendship flag with Norway to celebrate their shared history. True, the end result wasn't quite what she intended, but her heart was certainly in the right place.
- England actually seems concerned for America in this strip, a nice change from his usual Parental Neglect.
- Denmark sending Jewish citizens to safe territory in Sweden was quite touching. Helps that it happened in real life, of course.
- Germany finally gets to feel some national pride.
- There's something rather sweet about this one introducing Hungary.