- From the forum:
- From Chapter 2: Schoolyard Myths
- From Chapter 6: A Handful Of Dirt:
- From Chapter 9: Questions And Answers:
- From Chapter 10: Doctor Disaster Versus The Creepy Space Aliens From Outer Space:
- From Chapter 12: Mainly Involves Robots:
- From Chapter 13: A Week For Kat:
"If you'll excuse me, I have to find a book."
"Hey, Aly, want to be a bird?"
- From Chapter 14: The Fangs Of Summertime:
- Coyote is in himself a Funny Character, and his introduction wasn't short at this:
Antimony: Surma was my mother. Coyote:
You're her daughter?! HAHAHA! Eglamore you hound! Eglamore:
is the girl's father. Coyote:
Oh! In that case, how awkward! HAHAHA! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Coyote: This is Ysengrin. He is very impatient.
He also hates a lot of things.
- Renard gives Ysengrin a sarcastic taste:
Ysengrin: Now the very trees of Gillite are under my command.
Reynardine: I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening, Ysengrin.
- From Chapter 15: Red Returns:
- Everything Red does, once she passes the test and gains a human form.
- The reconciliation with Blue:
Your hair! Red:
My hair! Blue:
It goes up again! Red: It goes up again! Blue:
Oooh! I want to be your friend! Oh please! Red: [points to Annie and Kat] AHAHAHA!! Tom:
In your face, girls.
- The bonus page, "The Wonderful Play".
- From Chapter 16: The Medium Beginning:
- The way Parley tries to communicate with Mort.
- From Chapter 18: S1:
- Annie is being bullied by some kids. They insult Renard. The results were... far from good:
- From Chapter 19: Power Station:
- Tom's commentary at the bottom of page 469:
"ZimmyXJack??? More like shutXup."
- From Chapter 20: Coyote Stories:
- After Annie asks Coyote what the Court is:
Try not to undress the female students, James. *Beat panel* Eglamore:
"Ah. I may have some explaining to do..."
- From Chapter 21: Blinking:
- Annie and Reynardine are still in an uneasy relationship at this point. Kat's reaction:
Kat: But what did you use to jargon jargon babble babble strange words?
Anja: Haha, it took a while to perfect, but chatter chatter jargon computers technical wizardry babble jargon.
Antimony: *confused silence*
- From City Face:
- The entire tangent, seen here.
- From Chapter 23: Terror Castle Of The Jupiter Moon Martians:
- From Chapter 24: Residential:
Bob: Just like real cows! Only with lasers.
Tom: Laser Cows. Just like real cows. Only with lasers. T-shirt coming soon.
- Winsbury bashing at the Laser Cows, and their reply:
Winsbury: Go away you big, dumb cow!
Laser Cow 1: Response: No. Added note: It is YOU that is dumb.
Laser Cow 2: Query: Did I detect some burning just now?
Laser Cow 1: Reply: Only my incredible insult.
Lazer eyes. Razor wit.
- After the kids take control of the house:
Well, you know where the tents are. Night!
- From Chapter 25: Sky Watcher And The Angel:
- From Chapter 26: The Old Dog's Tricks:
- From Chapter 27: Spring Heeled, Part 1: