Many, many strips hold these, but there are plenty to note:
- This strip.
Psycho Mantis: That conniving backstabbing son of a bitch Santa Claus!"
- "Do I look like a masochist? Don't answer that." Here.
- Liquid tries to point out that he's Foxhound's C.O., not their mother.
Wolf: LIQVIIIIIIID! MANTIS IS TRYING TO MAKE ZOMBIIEEES!
- Mantis's necromancy.
"Zombie": (EXPLODES IN A HUGE SPRAY OF GORE)
Mantis: Huh. Oh well, still got thirty-seven more.
- Ocelot and Solidus talking about the plans for taking over Metal Gear. They end their conversation:
Solidus: I'll be in Europe working on START 3 the whole time, but feel free to contact me by CODEC anytime.
Ocelot: Okay, see ya. ...Wait.
Ocelot: You're going to be negotiating a nuclear disarmament treaty.
Ocelot: Can I hug you?
- The one that made this lurker laugh the most was probably Ocelot's interrupting Solidus'...activities on CODEC.
Ocelot: Where are you?
Solidus: In the Oval Office. Now piss off! (looks down) ...Not you, babe. Keep going.
- I've always been fond of "I will find your mother's grave and fuck her corpse!"
- Especially when you realise that his mother is The Boss. The most badass soldier in history. Who gave birth to Ocelot during the Normandy landing. Somehow, she'd find a way to kick Mantis' ass for that if he ever tried.
- In Soviet Russia, corpse fucks you? She even died on Soviet soil you know...
- Ocelot learns that Sergei Gurlukovich was planning to have him assassinated:
Ocelot: Wait, were you going to try and kill me?
Gurlukovich: Shalashaska! Don't be ridiculous, we would never-
Ocelot: Oh my god, you WERE gonna kill me!
Gurlukovich: My friend, I-
Ocelot: That's ADORABLE!
- When Liquid attempted to hire some new FOXHOUND members. He mentions when they tested Reader Rabbit:
Reader Rabbit: Can you spell "cat"?
- Liquid and Octopus's Mushroom Samba.
- The explanation to why Sniper Wolf's outfit is so... revealing.
Sniper Wolf: I mean, look at ziz!
- Baker finding out that FOXFOUND will be sent to Shadow Moses for the REX testing, after being relieved that Dead Cell isn't being sent.
- How about the strip which points out how pointless Liquid disguising himself as Master Miller was in the original game?
Ocelot: What good's a disguise gonna do? It's Codec.
- Rewinding memories can be hilarious.
- Berthold discovers that his previous visit to Shadow Moses had unintended consequences.
- Gurlukovich calls Ocelot through a "secure" line. Ocelot reveals that there are four American agents tapping the line. Hilarity ensues.