- Saint Patrick's Day.
- Lackatater Potatoes. WHAT?
- It was that or Tetris pieces.
- Introducing the League of Extraordinary Eyebrows!
- Why the boys don't have hair.
- Viktor: GLARE BEAM.
- And in that same page: "You mean in the struggle-buggy! *wink wink*"
- Rocky and Mordecai have a philosophical debate. About waffles.
"You can't just go around opting out of critical analysis by preemptively declaring yourself pointless.""I never argued they were suitable for consumption. I was playing waffle's advocate.""We may have stumbled upon a sort of... breakfast paradox. To wit... there is no answer. Only absurdity. And french toast."
- "Are you questioning my logic?"
- "NO! Why isn't the corn tall enough!? ''This is terrible corn''!"
- Followed shortly by, "This barn is useless!"
- Pretty much all of Rocky's letters in Correspondence, especially "Meat catches on fire easier than I would've guessed. So do I, as it turns out."
- "Aunt Nina, I'm sorry I turned your only child into a gun slinging outlaw maniac."
- "Maybe you should ask her husband, Wick. Wait. You can't. HE'S DEAD! Q.E.D."
- "Are you questioning my pickle car?"
- And don't forget the second panel.
- For all you Rocky lovers, I present to you: JUGHANDS.
- I CAN SEE ETERNITY.
- "I have a ''thing'' for you!"
- "Oh god, my shins."
- Mitzi gives Rocky a compliment. There are no survivors.
- Pretty much anything from the Adventures of Mordecai and Victor is utterly hilarious:
- Mordecai’s smoulder.
- Of partcular note—Viktor offhandedly appends "with ice pick, probably" to his description of Mordecai's murderous glare. Mordecai protests that "that wasn't remotely like the ice pick look." Emphasis added.
- "NO! MY CUFFLINKS!!”
- Alas Sniffles, we hardly knew thee.
- Mordecai’s smoulder.
- Serious Cat.
- Drunk Mordecai.
- Apparently, a good day for Viktor involves winning "all of the money" and then using said money to buy a rather sizable amount of land. Sounds like a normal enough goal, until you actually see the particulars.
- What do Mordecai and Viktor think of their shippers?
Author's note: The very premise of this question caused Viktor to die laughing. Then Mordecai short-circuited. Well played.
- Why did Mordecai clean up the store room after stealing the firearms?
- "My arms are regular length. Good day."
- "Hey, come on! What’s the matter with you both? Can we just stop before somebody gets-" Krack! "Never mind."
- This conversation:
Dom: You look down on your luck.Zib: Does it show?Virgil: WE'RE LIKE TWINS.
Zib: I hate everybody.
- And a few panels before that:
Zib: I figured I'd practice sitting around looking troubled and pensive.Mitzi: Well, you've succeeded in looking like a grimy doormat.
- Zib again:
Rocky: HELP HAS ARRIVED!Zib: Hurray.
- And again:
- Even more Zib.
- Facial strain, anyone?
- Sorry, going this way now. Can't stop. Too much momentum.
- "Zib, go suffer for your art."
- "That wasn't a compromise, Viktor, that was a threat. You always get those confused."
- "Maybe it's time I hired you some help"... *continues typing*
- "...You stopped rowing."
- That entire page is a great example of Digging Yourself Deeper.
- Mitzi, after falling asleep with her make up on.
- "But... Hellfire." :C
- And Ivy's D: expression before that.