- Mandark hitting Dexter with the kitchen sink
- Just about everything Gir says and does.
- It's like seeing double...
- Courage trying to get the panicking crowd's attention.
- MIB Agents carry ridiculous amounts of spare sunglasses.
- Dexter resetting the password to "Big Red Bow" and the subsequent teasing.
- There's always a use for marathon training!
- A Cluster Bot's cover up for Bells rendering the earth?
Cluster Bot: No, No. That Bright Flash was just some swamp gas in a weather balloon reflected off some light from VenusMIB agent: Oh, why didn't you say so? That's a relief. I'll shut off the alarm?
- Bell and GIR outside the fourth wall.
- Boomer's Kissing Spree
- EVERYTHING about this page, thanks to the appearance of Rick and Morty. The best has to be this line from Rick:
Whatever you're going to say is like...the five thousand seven hundred eighty-second reason I drink.
- Dr X and Bell get their revenge in the next two pages. How? They drop a bomb on Rick and Morty's Earth that gets rid of all the drinkable alcohol on the planet and then destroy his ship so he can't get any more off world. Made even better by the fact that Grim and Dee Dee, who are viewing the whole thing, are utterly baffled.