Funny: Awkward Zombie
- "This possibly could have been avoided if you hadn't BUILT THE SHIP ENTIRELY OUT OF GUNS."
- "NOT TOYS."
- Nearly every Awkward Zombie strip is a new CMoF. Your hair smells pretty.
- And the remake of the above.
- Same comic, different location. Anyway: The question of Sheik's gender answered WITH SCIENCE!
- I don't draw much in public anymore..
- "NOW NOBODY WILL THINK I'M WEIRD."
- A wild ENTEI appeared!
- "JYNX used FLASH!"
- "Just put him on ignore."
- How a Doduo flies. The last panel in particular.
- Tormenting wild animals for fun.
- Have you ever tried to punch a bird?
- "ALL OF THEM"."
- "Look, I'll call you back. I think I lost my phone."
- "I DON'T HAVE ANY LEGS YOU GUYS"
- Professor Layton doesn't like simple solutions.
- Portal 2: Wheatley's perfect trap for Chell. Especially because it's true.
- "Eureka", which lampshades Edgeworth's not-so-psychic special lawyer power.
- Fragile. Fi's reaction is priceless.
- "Shepard is going to solve your problems whether or not you want her to."
- What it looks like to the other team when someone wears a ton of masks.
- And in the same vein, the outcome of a Spy putting work into his mask.
- The video for the Kickstarter to fund Book 1.
- Portraying who a Medic chooses to heal as a nature documentary.
- This strip. Especially if you hate Miranda Lawson.
- PLORP PLORP PLORP
- Nobody will eeeever know we were here!
- The inevitable problem with Really 700 Years Old characters.
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL
- Chrom's priceless expression in panel four: "WHAT"
- Taking no damage like a champ, also can be considered a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Cherche's reaction in the final panel of this strip. Words can't describe it.
- "Why's our dragon riding a different dragon?" The "master tactician's" look of utter confidence just makes it simply hilarious.
- The Fridge Logic continues! "Playing this game would be an incomplete experience without the life-destroying eugenics strategy ". Also Katie's almost Slasher Smile when she makes Gaius marry Tharja.
- Both hilarious and terrifying.
- "Now come, and let's all enjoy a traditional American meal around the traditional American kotatsu."
- (while consuming what is clearly sushi, glaring) "Eat your hamburgers, Apollo."
- If the Lampshade Hanging of the uselessness (for veterans, anyway) of Pokémon X and Y's tutorials doesn't make you wet your pants laughing, the squatting Yveltal surely will.
- Also, a subtle reference to Gary Oak's infamous ten Kanto badges.
- All that glitters is not pink gold: you will never ever see Pink Gold Peach the same way after this strip, and neither will Bowser.
- Poor communication killing has never looked so fabulous.
- Samus really needs to get over this.
- And then, from the description:
Okay, I had a couple before-the-game-comes-out Smash Bros comics I wanted to make, but I got confused about the release schedule and about how many weeks are in a month, so let's just pretend the game isn't already out in Japan, we haven't known the full roster for months, and it's still appropriate to make semi-prophetic speculative comics. Let's do that!
- And then, from the description:
- Dedede is not a fan of the Animesque newcomers.
Katie: Link has been undergoing a slow, tragic mutation into an expressionless anime elfman for years and I'm afraid it's terminal.
- Roy isn't quite fond of some of the newcomers either.
THEY HIRED A DOG.
- Different Nintendo 'verses have different ideas about religion. This fact becomes awkward when you put them into the same game. Especially when one of them is a god herself... And don't get anyone started on Rosalina, Shulk, or Robin.
- "I can definitely see Peach as the kind of person who takes a trophy from every kill."
- "Ico is a game about not killing your friend."
- Our boy
RonRoy is back! Unfortunately everybody only cares about Ryu and Robin thinks he's Eliwood, probably justified as Eliwood and Roy are father and son, and Robin might have served as Eliwood's tactician back in the day, even if he doesn't remember it.