These apply to the webcomic named Prequel
- That burn was so sick, it lit the candle.◊
- These gay elves are racist fucks and you donít want to talk to them anymore.
- Katia asks about finding employment with the Imperial Guard.
- You fucked up.◊
- Quill-Weave quickly says something about how she's confident you two can work this out on your own okay see you later.◊
- You don't exactly operate well under pressure. In a spur-of-the-moment decision, you try to execute every fallback plan at once.◊
- This◊ is the best idea.
- You can no longer be the imp because the imp is dead.◊
- Well, you're alive.◊
- Who is this "Matt" you speak of?
- Holy shit, Quill-Weave knows parkour?
- She's an apprentice acrobatics trainer in-game, of course she does!
- What was that, Logical Thought? I couldnít hear you over the taste of all this delicious cake◊.
- Holy FUCKSHIT your hand is on fire and it really burns!◊
- "Imperial Legion soldiers are notoriously bad at dying. Every time they conquered a place, the original rulers were like "hey, start dying!" and the Imperial Legion was like "no". At least that's how you understand history."
- Well, okay, your badass wolf-skin armor doesn't turn out so great. But other things are still looking up!◊
- By the way, for a Mages Guild, is there a required dress code or something? Because I want to make a good impression, and I donít know how I feel about this hood.◊
- Ryavis wrote: When Katia turned her darkvision on in her dream, she apparently turned it on in real life also. Does that mean that she hit something with an eye of fear too? Katia: Yeah, looks like you accidentally hit an unfortunate little spider hanging over Quill-Weaveís bed. It is currently flipping the fuck out, terrified of everything around it◊.
- Asotil's conversation with Katia prior to setting off for Kvatch.
Asotil: Citizen, do you know how I became strong enough to serve in the Imperial Legion, one of the most selective and skilled combat forces in all of Cyrodiil?
Asotil: Drugs. But also practice.
- NORMAL HUMAN STRENGTH!◊
- You have a really good feeling about all these decisions you just made!
- You can stop being afraid now. like it's totes ok i give you my permission *thumbs up*
- This entire page, though it's filled with Nightmare Fuel, manages to be uncannily hilarious with its comments.
woah woah WOAH
stop being on fire
come on that is like the exact opposite of what I asked you to do