- Asotil's introduction.
- Him punching out a fire to say the least.
- Katia throwing a fireball. (Even if it did burn her hand at first.)
Total lady boner right now.
- Followed by her actually hitting a target with one.
- At one point the thread was one of the most heavily trafficked on the MSPA forums, and was more visited than the entire subforum for Dinosaur Comics. This is part of the reason it moved to its own hosting site, although commands still come from the MSPA thread.
- It is difficult to do this wordless update justice in text. Might also double as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Katia is at the Despair Event Horizon after losing practically everything to Sigrid, and is crying to herself with a bottle of booze in hand. Eventually, she gets up and pushes away all Audience commands so that what happens next, for good or ill, comes not from her psychic disorders but her own will. She turns to the bottle and smashes it to the floor, igniting the liquid without taking her amulet off.
- Without anyone making cat burns, no less.
- Gaius has a minor one when accused of being afraid.
Gaius:ďIíve been in the guard longer than youíve been alive, breton. Iíve seen frenzied trolls burst forth from the ground, men get ripped to shreds by land-roving dreugh, zombies tear down entire villages with nothing but their teeth, and thatís all in the last two years. I can hit an imp with a bow at three hundred yards, kill a grizzly bear in hand-to-hand combat, and cut a man in half with one swing of a sword. ĎTrembling with fearí isnít in my vocabulary. I handle the fear, so you prissy magefolk never have to see it.Ē
- Katia has an epic chase scene with Stephane throughout the city. It ends with her knocking him flat with a rock.
- The sheer awesome is amplified if you use Katia skillfully, running on all fours while dodging various hazards, culminating in both of you jumping from roof to roof in what has to be the first time we've seen Katia go on a full-on offensive.
- Katia, after incredible effort and struggling, peering into the skeleton of the world and finally figuring out telekinesis, lifting the peg she'd been struggling with at last.
- Aggy: Extrapolate. The way Katia slowly starts to remember the future, perseveres through her numerous failures at a puzzle, and see the correct path to the puzzle is one part. Aggy's explanation of her ability sells it:
Aggy: Exactly! Nothing makes sense! The world doesn't make sense! You have to make sense of it! The Cyrodiilic mages have a word for it: mysticism! It's about knowing the "facts", but being smart enough to know that maybe facts are wrong. It's about doing something pointless, but giving it a point... It's - it's realizing that sometimes, sometimes you just have to -Katia: ...go a little crazy.
- Katia: Enter, two. After a mild bait and switch with Rajirra and Katia easily getting rid of two minor imps, a much larger, more dangerous imp makes a Dynamic Entry through the roof. Rajirra bails, leaving Katia behind to fend for herself. Katia not only turns and faces the Greater Impmaster Murderboss, she actually matches it blow for blow, skillfully evading or blocking the barrage of fire lasers, mines and waves he throws at her, even throwing in a bad pun. The entire skirmish is set to a battle mix of Beltaine's n Astrailhad, and culminates with Katia leaping through the air and throwing an Elemental Punch that makes the imp's head *explode*.
Katia: Your doom is IMP-ENDING!
- In Prequel: Precede, if you find all the Easter Eggs in the lower deck (the dumbwaiter, the dwarven scrap, the Greater Fireball wands, and the weights), then during the Night 2 nightmare, you can create a makeshift Dwarven cannon and bust through the wall to the dumbwaiter, climbing up to the middle deck to escape the "script" of the nightmare. Then you find out that the ship nightmares are caused by none other than Vaermina, the Daedric Prince of Nightmares. You went so off the script of his work that all he can think of off the bat is to send some monsters to scare you awake, so the nightmare wouldn't get even more Off the Rails.
- Then, on Night 3, if you got the special endings to the previous two nights, you see a glowing dragon, presumed by the Wild Mass Guessing to be an avatar of Akatosh, who says Kaal Vus, Champion of Nirn.
- Briarbird: Execute Plan A◊
Awesome / Prequel
These are moments associated with the webcomic Prequel.